Outstanding Results at Hunstad Center - Huntersville, NC

I had three large babies resulting in excessive...

I had three large babies resulting in excessive skin along with thighs that rubbed. Upon consulting with the doctor, he heled me make a very important decision as to what I needed to have done. He takes his time with you making sure your questions are answered. If you do have additional questions, he will answer your email! The results of my tummy tuck and liposuction in thighs are incredible!! I feel like a new person and can't help but smile every time I look in the mirror. I don't hide my tummy anymore with loose tops! His staff from nursing to administrative are incredible people. I could not be more happy!

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I would not hesitate to go back to this center for additional procedures! Outstanding and compassionate staff! Dr. Kortesis is such a caring doctor, and the results of his work incredible. I have received so many compliments. I would not hesitate to refer anyone to them!

I live in the Huntersville Area and This is exactly the information I needed to hear , Thanks so much!!!! how long did it take to heal and will you post any pictures? also is Dr. Kortesis Board Certified? Thanks!!!
wow you have amazing results. Such a lovely hourglass. I had lipo about 6 years and was tender for over 6 months. Just had a mid/lower facelift with my eyes done. Just turned 60. So if ever you need work done in the future this is the place. Cancun. Love hearing success stories Good for you. I had amazing results also. Take care
Glad to hear you are so happy with your resalts. I love to hear of people who are happy with what they pay for. Would love to see before and after pics if you have any to share. I enjoy looking at pics.
I had the surgery done on January 18. I really cannot stop smiling as I feel like a new person with such a flat tummy! It's so wonderful to hear comments from my co-workers and friends. I am back to wearing my size 2 clothes with room to spare!!! This is the first time in 25 years that I am looking forward to going to the beach!! Dr. Kortesis and staff are incredible!

Congratulations on your fabulous results!   How long ago did you have this done?

I appreciate you sharing your story with RealSelf and look forward to reading your posts.