My AMAZING Tummy Tuck - Huntersville, NC

In December 2011, I went in to have a TT. After...

In December 2011, I went in to have a TT. After years of diet and exercise, I have managed to drop 140 #'s. I worked hard for this and am left with the chore of repairing my body from allowing myself to gain that weight. It was time to put the "mental" that Im left with due to extra skin behind me and start to move forward.

My doctor, Dr Kortesis (Huntersville, NC) is AWESOME. Made me feel at home and he honestly cares about each of his patients. He wants to hear your journey, your concerns, your needs and is honored to be part of changing your life.
The surgery was great! The first few days was a little rough, but it was due to not being able to walk upright. And the drainage tubes were just an inconvenience. Each day got easier. And month after month I saw myself shrinking. 6 mths down the road now and its unbelievable the difference.

I have after photos and will get my B4 pics from my doctor and post those as well. They took of over 9#s of skin/fat. I had lipo on my stomach along with a TT.

I now do not have to tuck myself into my pants nor is there any rashes anymore from that skin overlap. It has brought so much more confidence to myself. So much that Im not afraid to continue my journey to fix the rest of my body. (Monday, July 2 I go in for SmartLipo of my thighs-follow me on my journey if you like!)

You look so great! So nice and flat! Love it! You are such a rockstar! You really are!!! You so deserve this beautiful body!
Thank you so much! I really am feeling so great about myself especially after trying on bathing suits today. I feel soooo great!
it really helps us waiting in the wings for the procedure to see what is in store for us in 6 months.

My weight loss journey article has hit the stands!...

My weight loss journey article has hit the stands! You can search it on facebook-Today’s Charlotte Woman Magazine | August 2012
I'm on page 34. So excited! Or I can email it to you if you are interested in seeing it. I wished I could post the story on this site, but it wont let me. Send me a private message with your email address if you'd like to see/read it.

Update: Here's a link to read the article online.

You look awesome. My tummy tuck surgery is Monday with Dr. Kortesis. I'm excited and nervous.
Oh how exciting!! Good luck to you, you are going to do awesome, you will love your results! Please be patient as it will take some time for swelling to go down. Take it easy and dont push yourself to stand up straight. Say hello to Dr K and Kelly (your nurse):) Please inbox me and let me know how you are doing! One quick tip, pack a pillow for your ride on the way home to hold on your new belly:)
Yay!! Its finally out! Very exciting and congrats again!
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I would give Dr Kortesis and his staff a 10 if it would let me. You will never feel so loved and cared for by any other doctor. The took me by the hand and led me every step of the way. Worked with me on the cost and after surgery gave complimentary spa treatments for my stomach area. Literally made sure I was 100% happy from day 1 to even now, 6 mths down the road.