Miracle Worker! - Huntersville, NC

Five years ago I went to a doctor that claimed he...

Five years ago I went to a doctor that claimed he did a face lift on me only to find out he only pulled the skin and didn't touch any of the facial muscles. This lower face lift was to include my neck and underneath my chin a huge incision was made which got infected and scarred horribly. I was very self conscience about it as people would continually ask me what had happened. To make matters worse within a year, it was as if he did nothing at all. I understand you continue to age normally but I never understood that when a face lift is done, that you need to make sure the muscles are pulled or else it will fall quickly, which is what happened.

The worst part of it was when I asked if he could do anything about my earlobes which had gotten bigger over the years from wearing heavy earrings and he told me that he could take care of it. I saw this doctors credentials and they appeared fine as he was a plastic surgeon. I had no idea that this doctors idea of fixing my earlobes meant cutting them off which left them looking disfigured and I was unable to wear earrings. This thrust me into a depression and I stopped going out anywhere.

After some urging from my husband and seeing Lifestyle Lifts commercials, I decided I would go on a consultation just to see if they could do anything. Because I was still skeptical I went on two consultations with Dr. D and felt confident in him although it was an "apprehensive confidence" (if there is such a thing. The consultant you see before Dr. D had suggested an eye lift but Dr. D said I did not need one and he was very honest about what type of results I would receive and he didn't want me to have unrealistic expectations. As a Christian what meant more than anything to me was right before the surgery when he prayed for me. I felt such a peace and couldn't believe a doctor would take the time to do this. You can tell what an honest and forthright man he is.

The healing time seamed much longer than I would have thought, and even thought your not put under by an anesthesiologist, this is major surgery and people need to realize this. I never got an infection and I cannot even begin to tell you how thrilled I am with the results. I feel I have a new lease on life and I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. D to anyone considering plastic surgery.

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

To repair botched work performed by another plastic surgeon (which took me five years to gain enough strength) and to help my falling, aging face.

I really find in amazing that he did the muscle thing AS I paid extra to have that done but it was not done. It sounds like he did not use the LSL procedure which was good for you. I am happy to see a real Plastic surgeon fix your problem. I am also going to see a plastic surgeon to repair the muscle that LSL never fixed. I might contact him as I have a friend in that areal
I still have not seen any information posted on where this Dr Diaz works and if he is in deed doing this for LSL...No where! Which office did he preform this great job? Some have stated that they would like to go there. So let us know where he works out of....
Dr. Diaz is located in Huntersville, NC, and is associated with Lifestyle lift. He did my turkey neck and I am very pleased. I have numbness,but it seems to be getting better. Nerves have to regenerate after they are disturbed. Dr. Diaz also prayed with me before surgery and gives God credit for his accomplishments. He always tells me to let him him know if he can be of service to me in any way. I'm not telling anyone to have the LSL. This is a decision that can only you can make. My advice is that you seek God's will.
Which LSL office does he work out of ?
(704) 948-3370 Fax 704 948-3201
13620 Reese Blvd
Suite 10
Huntersville, NC 28078
You guys are not right. This is a site where everyone expose whatever pics and stories THEY want. Who are YOU to demand more pics? At least this doc has patients that had added pics. Please calm down. You overreacted for no reason.
PS: I'm happy for you. You look amazing after . :-]
I would love for Marie to tell us how far post-op she was for the "after" picture. The results appear stunning. The forward thrust of the bottom jaw in the post photo is very common in "after" photos when people are thrilled with the surgery. I'm not sure what to make of that. But, if Dr Diaz can do for me (repair my surgeon's botched job) what he did for Maria, I'm making my appointment today!
Actually it's not 50%. It was originally about 6 months ago in the 30%... and all of a sudden all these glowing positive reviews show up.

hmmmm

Meanwhile LSL has been fined by the NY Attorney General for misleading people.
Also do not forget the Attorney General of Florida has and on going investigation against them now...
This is so true, you need to count your blessing and be happy that yours turned out as it did. Because there are sooooo many more of us that we didn't have the results as they promise in all their false advertising they do.
I am very happy for you that you had a great experience you are one of few.... the other 50% or more is not. That is a high number. So you are in the minority be happy.
It is clearly the same woman why cant you people just be happy for someone that had a great experience I have heard nothing but great things about her dr. from several people posting and have seen many pictures.
Photos can be very decieving sometimes just because of angles I for one am very happy for her.
I also had a great experience with LSL in Florida and am glad to see someone posting positive results.

just to clear up, i could not find where dr. dias works for lsl, if he does what clinic does he work out of? did not understand that.....and how long has he worked for lifestyle lifts?

Mariein the triad:

Dr. Diaz has contacted me and let me know that you did not have a chin implant placed. Therefore, taking him at his word, I want to apologize for any inference to what the photography seems to suggest. The purpose of this website is for patient education and and for Physician advocacy and opinion.
Dr P
Marieinthetriad,
Dr. Diaz has informed me that there was no chin implant placed at the time of surgery. Therefore, taking him at his word, I stand corrected and I apologize for making any inference to the contrary. The purpose of this website is not to castigate patients, but to disseminate truth about Plastic Surgery and act as patient advocates (for Surgeons). Since a great deal of truth is lacking in Plastic Surgery marketing, a skeptical eye is called for at times, but certainly no malice was meant to the poster. Enjoy your result.
You have the right to believe what you like but I don't believe any photo's I post would satisfy you. If the any attorney general would care to contact me they can feel free and have total access to my medical file. There might indeed be cases where this has happened, I can only speak for myself. For those of you out there that have had bad results, I can tell you that I "feel" your pain because of the botched job I went through, which is why I went to Dr. Diaz in the first place.
Dear Marie,
I guess when you've been damaged to the point that LSL has damaged so many people it's hard not to be jaded. Particularly when there are serious posts on here where your dr. has damaged people and not made reparations. The questionable background of so many of the drs LSL has allowed to work for them contradicts every word of their gushing promotionals. I'm so glad you weren't hurt.

God Bless,
2trusting
Dear Marie,
Robert T. is right. I am an artist, and have an eye for differences irregardless of lighting, open mouth, and other excuses you have stated, there are other alterations in your face, and you must think everyone are a bunch of rubes that don't know squat, but I'm afraid you are sorely mistaken. If I sculpted you before and then after, I would have to add a bit more clay to the chin area. Liposuction can redefine a jaw line if done properly, but it can't make your chin stick out further. Your photos look exactly like they should be posted on a blog for chin implants. Get real.

2trusting
I agree with Robert T. Please resubmit photos and a full front picture would be nice. He does make some very valid points. Dr. Giaz never did take the time to answer my questions but I think it only fair that he does since he has been vocal about many other instance on realself. Thanks, Chrystal Eckes.
I will have to agree with Robert T! Post another picture this one looks too different. Even the jaw line is different and that ear lobe wow! How about a front view of both?
Since you are replying and I was the first to comment there are multiple things off.

The exposure is VERY different. Professionals know to use the same camera, flash. There should be no difference. If there is light in the room from a window that should NOT be where a picture is taken.

There is a chin implant period. In photo one the chin is before the lips. In photo two it extends beyond the lips. A slight smile ( WHICH IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN BEFORE /AFTER pictures anyways) will not alter this.

Another one that is off that I didn't bring up is the nose. In photo 1 the nostrils mainly downwards, in photo 2 they flare up slightly to the side.

Since you claim to be of both, do another photo.
WOW, I cannot see how anyone could not believe that was me in both photo's? Did you look at the nose and the nostrils....As far as the lighting looking differently in both pictures I have no idea why...perhaps because my consultation was taken in the evening and there wasn't any light from the window and the second was taken at 10 am??? I can assure you that I NEVER had any type of chin implant and if you look at the photo you can "clearly" see that I had my mouth closed in the before photo and it was open in the second because I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. The liposuction he did around my neck made a huge difference and defined my chin. Sorry if you were not happy with your results, but I am still thrilled with mine! As far as the comments on my hair, really?? As a woman do you not change your hairstyle? I couldn't wait to go and get my hair done after I healed. I'll bet you expected me to wear the same clothes as well?!! Examine the photo's however you like, but it is me before and after and Dr. D did an incredible scar revision under my chin. The fact that I didn't choose to show my face for personal reasons is my business but I would be willing to talk to anyone from the attorney generals office or anyone else for that matter concerning the procedure I had done. I cannot believe you compared them to a car salesman. I was given very realistic expectations. As a matter of fact the doctor played down the results I would get because of the previous surgery. He is truly a professional.
I couldn't agree with you any more,2trusting. How do you Dr Gustavo go to bed at night. Do you not have a conscious.
2trusting...PLEASE if you have any evidence that a LSL dr. is posting on here, get to the NYS Attorneys General office in Albany NY anonymously.
I am as well as we all should. I'm way past sick of their bull sh!t and I'm emailing every questionable positive review and post to the authorities. The one who was trying to get Chrystal to change her picture...I'm sending that one for sure. LSL IS going to be prosecuted and they better believe it! They're advertising ALL over the TV trying to get as many people as they can. They are ruthless, money grubbing, devils.