41y/o Spinster Finally Did It! - Huntersville, NC

I've had large breasts always and was very...

I used to work with my surgeon and I love him.  I've had large breasts always and was very overweight most of my life. I finally changed my lifestyle 4 years ago and lost 80lbs over 2 years. My bra size went from 40DD to 36DDD (the additional 'D' is purely from Lane Bryant changing their sizing). My breasts weren't as heavy as some, but they were very long. I hoped insurance would cover a reduction after the significant weight loss, but was unsure. So many people very obviously need a reduction more than me. However, due to a family history of breast cancer, my insurance covered the surgery. Yay! I am 2 weeks out and could not be happier! My new breasts are like foreign objects to me! The recovery has been a lot easier than I expected. I felt so good and pain-free during the first week that I overdid and was a little sore towards the end of the first week. But, nothing a few ibuprofen couldn't handle. Healing very well so far. I would recommend this procedure that anyone that is interested and able to do it.

One Month Post-op

My surgery was 4 weeks ago today. I am absolutely thrilled with the results!! Everyone says their breast are still very swollen, but I don't feel like I am and I hope they don't go down in size too much. Either way, I am happy! :)
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

I knew that he does quality work and that he is a Christian, which was important to me.