I am 50 years old. - Tummy Tuck - Houston, TX

My weight was stable and I was happy other than...

My weight was stable and I was happy other than looking pregnant all the time. I had two babies late in life...both nearly 10 pounds. The C-section really did me in. I'm posting an after photo...four and a half weeks after my tummy tuck...side view. I am 50 years old. Okay, adding a new one of me at 8 weeks (front view).

You look great
You look fabulous
You look fantastic!!! So happy for you! I'm 51 and had a TT 4 months I don't have pics/ etc up yet though

correct photos

Oops, would like to delete the iPad case photo, LOL.

Trying again for the side view at four weeks...

I didn't know about sites like this. I have absolutely no before photos. I would have never wanted any pix like that. I had one unflattering photo in a dress and I deleted that a while back. Sorry.
Hi, Just came across ur profile, ur results look great! do u have any before photos that u can post as well?
Thanks, all! I was thinking I should post since I've been enjoying all the photos and stories...I only found this site very recently.

Also a bit of lipo

I should add that my tummy tuck was under ten grand, but I did have a bit of lipo that added the rest of the fee. I only lost about three pounds in surgery. Totally worth it for me.

I'd love to see some before photos also. One thing's for sure, you look HOT now! Amazing results.
I never thought to take any! I had never seen a site like this . My doctor took some...if he puts them on his website I will link to them. I'm the type that deleted any pic that even made me look thick, in a dress or whatever.
Thank you so much, by the way. I never mean to be rude, just trying to answer questions. If I find an unflattering pic of my tummy I will share it, but I am usually the one taking photos and the few I keep of myself are the ones that hide the flap. The former flap! :)

Almost 10 weeks

Monday will be 10 weeks since my TT procedure.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

After a day of no CG

It can get rounder than this...

Hi had to read your profile ... Wow you look awesome! Thanks for your kinds words! So you had 2 kids 10 pounders!!!! Don't you love that you have to put them right into toddler clothing forget the newborn! Lol my kids (6) of them were all big as well, my first was 9 13 ons! Ouch wish I had c-section for her my goodness it should be illegal to have to deliver something so huge!!!:) so it's nice talking with you and I will keep posting new pics and updating , now I have another friend to keep in touch with :) have a great evening!!!
Thanks! Today is my 3 month TT anniversary...just about to post a couple new pix. I wish you all the best!!
Looking great!! Nice thin scar!!

Three month anniversary

Today is my three month anniversary of my TT. Took two photos right out of the shower, after applying the scar treatment (which has four steps, from my PS). The brand is Skin Medica, pricey stuff, not sure if it really helps, but why not try, I figure.

You look FAB! Are you happy with your belly button? would you consider posting a pic of it? I’m considering a revision so it would be very helpful :)
You just look amazing! Go you :)
hi, your results look great, i am assuming you must of not had much lower tummy hang, i wish you had some before photos... but anyways, you look GREAT!!!

I'm sorry

Just want to say that I normally visit Real Self by clicking on email links that come to me from other people's profiles, when they post. I rarely look at my own, so now I feel bad that I'm all over RS, but not answering the sweet people who visit my site! I will try to remember to check my own page more often, surprised that comments here do not generate emails to me...now I know! Sorry! :)

It's ok cause is hard to reply to all and your too.
Looking good girl
Looking great, Houston! About email alerts: I think you can fix the settings under Settings on your Profile. And I also didn't lose much weight with my TT; I just did it more to "tidy up" rather than lose weight. So glad you're happy with your results. You're looking awesome!

For Powelli (Belly button photos)

A few close ups. You can see the top wants to go inside-out. The whole thing goes flat in about an hour if I leave it unpacked.

Your hubby must be ecstatic my fellow texan!  You look so fabulous!  Really!
Thanks so much!
You look amazing! I stopped using the Skin Medica because my ps stopped recommending it. He sees better result with the Biocorneum and he has me on the Biocorneum now ...GET IT! Wow even more pricey but I'm seeing insane results. I'm also 3 months going on 4. It's great to see someone at the same stage however I'm more swollen than you but now it seems to be right in that little pouch area and the side go in which they didn't before. You look amazing I do NOT believe your age impressive I'm around the same I'm 47. :)

Flat belly button

Here are pix taken after several hours with no packing. I had to get in the light just now, I know these are odd but it's flat & I wanted to show it. I'm about 15 weeks post op.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

The other photo

Not sure why they did not both load. This really slows how flat it is:

Having body lift with DrP soon! Would you use him again?
Yes! He is great!!!
How is your bb doing? I have the same bb!
Houston Plastic Surgeon