I Want a Flat Tummy! - Houston, TX

I am a mother of 5 ....13,11,9,8,2 . I have been...

I am a mother of 5 ....13,11,9,8,2 . I have been wanting a TT since I had my last baby! I was a teen mom so I never got to enjoy my body it's been destroyed since then lol So any one who would want one must understand how I feel about it. So I will be getting a full TT with Lipo to the back, flanks, and abdomen. With exparel...has anyone had that?? I'm soo ready please share all and any info :) only about 7 weeks more of waiting

10 days til the BIG day!!!

Ok so only 10 days and finally getting this after soo many years of wanting my post baby body back!!! I can't wait I'm so excited....please tell me all the dont dos.

Finally today was my BIG day!!!

So I went in at 8 this morning surgery started at 9 & was home by 1. I'm not feeling much pain (thanks to Exparel) just dosing off and on . Can't wait to see final result!!

2 weeks post op

I'm loving my results so far and still swollen still a little bruised too . Over all this wasn't as bad as I thought never really felt too much pain :) love my Ps!!

3 and a half week post op

Still swollen especially under belly button but here's an update pic.

7 week post op

Doing very well still a lil swollen but very happy
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I found him online and made a consultation ( along with others) I loved his staff and the was he sound so sure of his work !