I Want a Flat Tummy! - Houston, TX

I am a mother of 5 ....13,11,9,8,2 . I have been...

I am a mother of 5 ....13,11,9,8,2 . I have been wanting a TT since I had my last baby! I was a teen mom so I never got to enjoy my body it's been destroyed since then lol So any one who would want one must understand how I feel about it. So I will be getting a full TT with Lipo to the back, flanks, and abdomen. With exparel...has anyone had that?? I'm soo ready please share all and any info :) only about 7 weeks more of waiting

10 days til the BIG day!!!

Ok so only 10 days and finally getting this after soo many years of wanting my post baby body back!!! I can't wait I'm so excited....please tell me all the dont dos.

Finally today was my BIG day!!!

So I went in at 8 this morning surgery started at 9 & was home by 1. I'm not feeling much pain (thanks to Exparel) just dosing off and on . Can't wait to see final result!!

2 weeks post op

I'm loving my results so far and still swollen still a little bruised too . Over all this wasn't as bad as I thought never really felt too much pain :) love my Ps!!

3 and a half week post op

Still swollen especially under belly button but here's an update pic.

7 week post op

Doing very well still a lil swollen but very happy
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I found him online and made a consultation ( along with others) I loved his staff and the was he sound so sure of his work !

He did a great job on you! One very few surgeons that I've seen comparable to the work they are doing in the Dominican Republic.
Your belly looks incredible....you look like a completely different person!
‚̧Thank u
Looking good!!!
Very nice!
I would like to see new pics! I'm really interested in doing the same surgery
Congratulations!
Thank you so much!!! Yay !!!
yay!!! I know that you HAVE got to be super happy with your results :) I think you are looking great.
Thanks !! I do love it a lot just hate the swelling
Well at least we know that the swelling will eventually leave!!! And the final results are what we've been through hell and back for!!!
Congrats!! U look great!
Thanks a lot Finestirish77 I'm still swollen but can't wait to see the final results
awesome! cant wait to see pics!
Anna_17 I know and as of now zero pain I will see my new tummy tomorrow & will post a few pics ;-)
I have a friend who had breast augmentation and the PS we went through used Exparel. She said it helped a lot. She didn't have to take as much Vicodin then.
Thanks for the link Claudia. I've got to see if my dr uses it.
Here is the link for that numbing medicine http://www.exparel.com/index.shtml
I'm schedule for may 24 with dr. Gill and he's using that on me I was told its pain meds injected directly to the muscles. Ill let you know how it turns out as a mommy of five I know exactly how you feel wanting your body back
Your lucky your special day is just weeks away.....yay!! Yes please let me know more!!!
Wishing you the best! I'm scheduled for June 21. Going to ask my PS about exparel!
Thanks :) I'm soo ready!!
Never heard of exparel either.
What is exparel??