Dog Ear Repair with Scars . Great PS & Definately the Cream !! See Pictures - Houston, TX

I had a TT done 10 yrs ago my dog ears had become...

I had a TT done 10 yrs ago my dog ears had become unmanageably so I scheduled the repair on both sides my left side was terrible. A couple of friends had theirs repaired with really bad scars. Well lucky me I needed incisions . I preferred a scar over the hanging flaps especially on my left side. I had surgery Feb 8th. Week 1 went to PS and the scars were bad. I was desperate I purchased some overly expensive cream from a local mixer, purchased silicone strips & crossed my fingers hoping. I was astonished & so was my PS on Feb 18th. I was not allowed to leave until I gave the the phone number on the cream lady & he asked if his colleagues & staff could look at the my scars. He even took pictures LOL!!! It has been six weeks, dog ears gone scars nearly invisible and I am ecstatic!!!

4 Month old dogear repair & pics of old tummy tuck with majic cream

I ts been a while. I am screaming Woohoo!!! its looking great to me...
The cream is starting to make me look like I had nothing done so take a look. My scars are looking good & I just cant get over that welt i had around my waist called a tummy tuck scar. OMG I am seriously hooked on this cream. I am getting ready to button this whole think up with lipo in a few months. I will have my old/new body back before the holidays and next summer I will be showing off big-time. lol
Bellaire Cosmetic Surgery

PS has terrific bedside manner, very gentle. He did did perform all that he was paid for $6700 for dog ears! the work he did do was terrific. I imagine if he had did all that he was paid for I would be on the run way. LOL

What magic cream did you use? You look great
I am having my dog ear remove next week after tummy tuck! Really excited and it help while reading the review
Hey Txborn! you look GREAT! I am consulting with surgeon now. I hope mine's turns out like yours. Wow!! Congratulations....
your revision looks good. Thanks for the info on the cream. since im 3 weeks post op tummy tuck, I am very interested on scar creams. Any other info or phone number feel free to inbox me..Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks for the pics and journey! How long did you use the cream?
I started using the cream on Jan 15, 2014 1wk after my surgery. The small pics where it looks like its almost gone where taken on Feb 22nd. It is work. I am still using it every day it is making my mommy marks look better I am hoping it can make those go away.
Thanks for the info... it works pretty quickly... yay! I am ordering the cream and the lotion from your referral in a few days. thanks again
Hello you guys!!! I just wanted to make a note about the creams I used. If you have used the cream and like it let me know or comment. The lady that makes them asked if I could take her info down. It is worth every penny to me because it works. I have sensitive skin and I know that its natural because I breakout from anything. If you are not interested bc of the price please don't send nasty grams. Thank you Jadalee!!!!! for always checking on me & giving me encouragement. I haven't had my lipo yet but will in a few months I cant take the garment & the heat LOL!!! I am sharing to help others just like I've been helped on this site. Lets continue to help one another with information. I appreciate everyone's feedback.
Hey Txborn: you're looking good!! I've been using the lotion and see great improvement and I have not used it on a regular bases about 3 to 4 times a week and have even skipped weeks too. I have not made a decision yet as to which surgeon to use for dog ears, but I have two quotes of about $6300 for dog ears and lipo of flanks and waistline... I guess I am just procrastinating!
congratulations! your results looks great. I am interested in the name of the cream you used to get such great results. I am an AA woman like you and I am planning to have scar revision for TT done about 7 years ago. I would love to have the name of the cream that you used and any other suggestions that you may have. I am leaving my email if you would like, but will also check back here for any response. jadalee@hotmail.com... Thanks
Hello and thank you for your comments. She is local here in Houston. You can email her for her scar creams and lotions. At 1cream.mixer@gmail.com.
check email for additional information
You look amazing! I'm glad your procedure went well & that you found this lady, the outcome is unbelievable!! Can I please have her info too? My TT is anbout 3 years old but it wouldn't hurt to try. I like to stay positive :) Happy healing!