Finally Did It!!! So Far So Good - Houston, TX

I finally did it!! I just had my surgery on Wed....

I finally did it!! I just had my surgery on Wed. (9/15/10) and so far so good :) I have had two C-sections so I kind of knew what to expect as far as pain but it was a bit more than expected. Now at day four I feel great!! The bruising and swelling is starting to set in, which it not too bad. I have kept up on all my meds and I know that makes a huge difference on how I feel. I had a full tummy tuck with lipo in hips, flanks, sides, and bra line.

I LOVE my Dr. and his staff was excellent. The surgery was at a Surgery center and not a hospital which I preferred. A nurse came to my home the next day, which was great and comforting to me. The last thing I wanted to do was get in Houston traffic. If your worried about the cost, its a small price to pay for your happiness. If your reading this site then you are probably not happy with your post baby belly.

I was scared the night before with the thought of going under so my kids slept in the bed with us and I kissed and hugged tighter than normal when they left for school. I got a little weepy but then I got excited because this was my turn. Everything my husband and I do is for our kids so I didn't feel bad doing this for me. They have been wonderful taking care of me they are 5 and 9. They have been with family and friends alot too. Now next summer I don't have to find a reason not to go to the pool and join in the fun with them. this will be life changing!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Very Confident! Great staff, answered all my questions. He is more like an artist!