Curves by Cortes - Houston, TX

Hi RS Community! I'm a 35 yr old Mom of 3 & I...

Hi RS Community! I'm a 35 yr old Mom of 3 & I have curves by Cortes! I decided to have a tummy tuck with liposuction to the back and flanks. I also had transfer to hips. I decided to have these procedures because I started out at 226 pounds and I was being 173 pounds. I had a lot of extra skin and a belly that would not go away with exercise 4 to 5 times a week. I did my research and I came across Dr Cortez. I looked at his before and after pictures and I love what I saw! I knew I had to have him as my surgeon! before surgery my waist was 37 inches. On the 4 months post op picture my waist is 28 inches! I still have some swelling, but overall I am happy happy happy with my results!

More Pics!

Just sending more pics of my healing journey. I wish I would have captured my journey in a more organized way..but hey its all good!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

In 3 words. ..Awesome awesome awesome! Truly satisfied. ..can't wait until summer! Love my results..& I am not yet 100% completely healed. More pics to come soon!

Looks good
Look at you! Fabulous!
Thanks for your comment! "I feel fabulous!
You look absolutely awesome! Yes he is a marvelous plastic surgeon in my opinion also! Cortes Dolls Meet & Greet conning this August!
Thanks for the comment! I am truly blessed to have Dr. Cortes as my surgeon. This procedure was life changing for me! My husband said that he will see if our doc can give him a six pack! Lol! I advised him to build a Cortes fund for his six pack. ..then give it to me! I want to lipo my arms & inner thighs. I told him if he give it to me, he would enjoy it better! Lol! I may attend the meet & greet...not sure yet. I think it is a wonderful idea for us Dollz to get together! Not just those ladies who had a procedure, but those potential clients that really want to see the results in person! I know there is a lot of real self drama about Dr. Cortes. .so this will be a great opportunity to show how AMAZING HE IS! ! Lots of women are confused now about his capabilities. But with all sincerity I am VERY pleased! I'm so glad Janiris stepped up for him! Thank you Janiris!
I wore the compression garment. .When it got loose, I added another abdominal binder which I usually wear in the day time. I followed Dr. Cortes instructions about keeping the garment tight so my results can be better. ..I did! Although it was uncomfortable. .I endured like a champ!
You look fabulous!!! Cortes did a great job!! Did you wear any garment besides the binder?
She has arrived, yasssss! !! Love your results honey#teamCortes #teamshutitdown
Too funny! Thank you for the compliment!
Looking really good ma!!
Thanks Ladies! The work speaks for itself!
He def gave you curves in all the right places!!
you look amazing !
Thanks! I was super swollen post op! Then as I begin to exercise, eat right, & keep my binder really tight that's when the swelling begin to subside. I will post more pics of my healing process. ..thanks for the comment!
Your welcome sweetie. OK a b d please do we would love to see your journey
You look real good!!!!!!
Look great!!!
You look fabulous!
Thank you! More pics to come real soon. He is very professional. .His staff are great and welcoming. I would highly recommend Him! As you can see I did have some hips prior to surgery. .but now they are nice and curvy. In the words of my husband. .." I like, i like, I like!...Super satisfied!
congrats,and keep us posted,your healing nicely. Dr.Cortes es bien muy,(very good)at what he has done for you. godspeed. adios. CertifiedSexiFlatStomach~
Lookin good girl! Can't wait to see more pics:)
You look so good!!