36, 3 Kids, Single, Nervous - La

Had my last child in Apr 2013 now I want to get...

Had my last child in Apr 2013 now I want to get rid of the belly! I want a waist line!!! Can't wait to wear a belt just because!! :)) I have been trying to get rid of belly fat since I had my first child back 1999! I'm traveling 4 hrs to Houston to have my surgery. I would have like to have had it closer to my home but no dr around my area would do lipo and tt at the same time! I'm so nervous and have been stalking the internet doing a lot of research! I don't know weather that's a good thing or bad! I also have a 1 year old that loves to be picked up and I'm not really sure how that gone work out after my procedure! :(

I have the most flattest butt I've ever seen, but it looks just like my mom and sisters so I'm having some of the fat put there, maybe I can get a lil curve back there! :))

Any of you who has had their procedure already have minimal help? When did you start back driving? And is the pain really that bad!!! Ha ha I'm sure it is!!

Picked up meds

I picked up medication for surgery. I have to be in Houston for pre-op tomorrow at 2. I'm so excited but more nervous. I can't believe it's almost my turn gosh I can't wait to be on the flat side!!
Are things that I should and shouldn't eat before my surgery? I'm going grocery shopping for my boys so I'll have nothing to do after surgery but sit here and heal!

PreOp

Today I had my preOp appt. I am less than 10 hours away from the Flat Side!!! :)) Wow!!! I got all my scripts and the soap that I have to bath with!! I'm so sleepy so I told him sleeping medication wasn't needed! I'll update you all tomorrow when I'm on the flat side! Pray for me!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

How are you
My prayers are with you. Looking forward to your great new transformation!!!
Congrats!!! Safe quick recovery is what I'm hoping for u
Prayers up ur way! !!!!
I'm so excited for you. You will do and look great. Check out my blog and read what I posted for today. June 18. Hopefully it'll help you and others you may share this with. Best waist clincher I purchased for under $10. You will do fine let us / me know when you get home. Good luck
Hey ladybug, like Dr7423 said, you will absolutely need help. I such a helper, so I'm not use to being the one that needs help. I thought I would be fine after the first couple of days, but I'm 10 days post op and still need help to take a shower. I can't cook, drive, or stand up straight! Although I didn't anticipate being limited for this long, I know that it's best to listen to my body so that I get the maximum results. I'm not saying you will be like me,( we are all different) but Please make sure you have help. Be blessed and best wishes during and after your procedure.
Congrats. ...Ur rite around the corner the 20th will be here in no time. Prayers up
You must must must have an adult with you for the first 24-72 hours. Its impossible to be without help. You cannot will not be able to tend to your darling youngsters. Please remember your tummy is bring cut this is a major major surgery. Ladies you can't do this alone for the first couple days.
My boyfriend and my mom is going to be with me for the first couple days. Thank u. :))
There is NO pain. Its more of a soreness. As if you did thousand of sit ups. I started driving 5 days after my TT. I'm only 6 days PO. Make sure your not taken no pain pills at all when driving. It's a felony. But you'll be fine
Check mine out. Had my TT on June10
Hi I cannot answer your questions since my sx is after yours but please check in on the June page like New Attitude 2014 suggested.
Welcome! I just had my procedure on Friday. If you search June 2014 tummy tuck check-in & leave a comment, you will start yo receive updates. Good luck to you!
Thank you ma'am!!! :))