I work out every single day, eat healthy & I can...

I work out every single day, eat healthy & I can say I'm in excellent shape except for the most important part of my body, my tummy. It's a mess. I want a flat tummy so bad I can taste it! It's like a dream that seems to far away to me. I've worked so hard now it's time for me to feel good again! Can't wait!!!

First consult with dr. Sukkar

I met Dr. sukkar yesterday & I really feel confident in him being a good surgeon for me. I've met 3 other doctors & I just didn't feel like they were good enough to be my surgeon, so I'm putting all my faith & confidence in Dr. sukkar to give me great results. I'm so nervous I can hardly think!

Date booked!

I'm so nervous, happy, excited, scared& nervous!!! I just hope the out come is good!!! So much money & down time for recovery really makes me worry!
Good luck to you! I had the exact same situation, the horrible "twin skin", a diastasis that refused to close, and a partially herniated belly button. I swear insurance should cover TT for people who have multiples :) I am 4 weeks PO and couldn't be happier. Totally worth it! I don't know how old your twins are but mine are almost 3 and I have a 9 month old. I was unable to do much of anything the first week but then slowly was able to start helping out again. 4 weeks out I can now do just about everything including picking up the kids. Being in good shape will help a lot with your recovery. I am sure everything will go great!
Wow you look great! Congrats to you!!! I can't wait to be where you're at now!
I am sharing those exact feelings at the moment. Lol! Good luck to you! Can't wait to see your results, they will be fabulous! Just think of all of the time & money you dedicate to your family over yourself....a few dollars & a few weeks for you isn't too much to ask or to feel worried over. You seem to take care to keep your body healthy, I firmly believe this approach to surgery will help ease your recovery greatly. Feeling comfortable in your own skin is priceless...!!

8 days!!!

I'm so ready to be done with this twin skin belly! I just took some photos of myself & realized my stomach looks a lot worse in real life then it does in my head. Lol. I hope after my surgery I look at the before & afters with nothing but pure joy at the difference!

Pre op!

Went to my pre op appointment today! I can't believe this is happening! Taken those before photos in the office was pretty harsh.... I really got a good look at myself & it was enough to make me cry. I just want to look like I used to but I know that impossible so ill do whatever it takes to get as close to that as possible. 7 more days till I'm on the flat side!!! :D
If you really do work out every day and eat clean…you will love your results :) I understand all the hard work and it does pay off! Good luck to you…I think you will be very pleased :)
Yes I'm a runner! I run at least 25miles per week & I do yoga. I would lift weights but due to the hernia my doctor recommended I stop lifting anything over 20lbs till I have it fixed. I can't wait to weight train once again! Thanks for your positivity!!! :D

Six more days!!

I got my blow up floatie to sit on cause I know ill be sitting a lot, got my scar treatment, got my rx, still need shower chair & neck pillow! I'm not gonna get a recliner, I just gonna prop up pillows in my bed. I hope I dont regret not getting one.
I borrowed a recliner from my mom and didn't even use it. Pillows for behind my back and beneath my knees worked just fine. I also didn't need a shower chair. Loose PJ's are a must!
Really!? Cool! Ill save some $$ then & not worry about the shower chair. I'm planning on just wearing a lot of baggy dresses...
I didn't leave the house for the first 5 days so I just lounged in whatever I could stay cool in. On day 6, I went to Costco and drove one of those automatic carts. Slightly embarrassing but I really needed to get out. I just wore a long skirt to hide the drains. Luckily they came out the next day and then I had a few more clothing options. The compression garment I was given were like shorts and went about half way down my thigh so when I went back t work I just wore stretchy knee length skirts. I know their are some horror stories on here about recovery, but it really wasn't all that bad. Just don't cough or sneeze!

4 days!!!

As I type 4 days I still cannot believe I'm doing this. I normally never have a problem with sleep but I haven't slept much in days. I just keep waking up & thinking of large cuts & crusty belly buttons. I think I've been researching way too much for my own good. I wish I wasn't in my own head so much. Lol. Trying to pass the time by keeping busy. Today is day four no alcohol (I normally drink wine in the evenings) and I'm starting to miss my stress reliever but gotta do what the doc says. The waiting is torture for me!!!!
My prayers are with you. You going to be so happy with you new flat belly. Keep us posted
Thank you so much!
Your tummy looks similar to mine but you have less fat than me.. I just had my diastasis and a surprise hernia repaired 3 days ago and I cannot believe the difference, check out my pics. You are gonna look amazing!

I did it! I'm on the flat side!

Just woke up doc said everything went well. I'm not in any pain, just sore. I haven't looked yet! Maybe ill be brave enough tomorrow!

First pic

Scared to look!

One day post op pics!

Just had my first shower and I learned real quick Don't try to shower alone. I'm a lot weaker then I think I am. I couldn't hold my self up at all after a few mins. I can say so far I'm very happy with my results.
You look good. I like the way you scar was done. I will be making an appointment With Dr Sukkar, based in the reviews and results of his work. In real people like you. Did he do liposuction also? Do you recommend him? Any information is really appreciate it.
Your results look great! I was lucky on showering, we have a built in seat and a shower wand #life savers!
Thank you! Ya I'm gonna have to get a shower chair today cause I just can't hold myself up for more then a minute!

Miss my babies

Although I'm in the same house with my boys I miss them so much! I can't pick them up & all I want to do is hold them..... Body please heal quickly! I woke up feeling so bla. I need a good shower, my right side is burning, my back is killing me, I really need to wash my hair & I really just need to poop! Lol. Okay rant over. Time to woman up cause I knew it was gonna be hard.
Did your doctor give you colace? I took colace and drank a glass of prune juice twice a day. I also tried to eat dried fruit as much as possible. It totally worked. I wish I had known this combination after my c-sections! I totally know what you mean about missing the kids. My husband would bring them into my room a few times a day to see me. We just told them that mommy had ouchies on her tummy and they actually managed to be somewhat careful. It was weeks before I could hold my baby though. Hang in there, time starts going really fast as soon as you can get walking and start doing at least a few normal things again. Your results are looking great!
Thank you! I'm glad you mentioned the prune juice cause I haven't tried that yet!

Post op day two pics!

I can't wait to heal! I think dr. Sukkar did a fabulous job! So happy!

Starting to see a little hour glass!!!

Woke up feeling much better today. Drinking my prune juice but still nothing happening. With all the pain, bordness & missing my babies I look down & realize it is so worth it. I'm so happy I did this. These muscle relaxers make me loopy so I hope I'm making sense. Lol.
i know the feeling NOW..lol.. 4 days postop and having the same feeling, emotions as u... at the end "SO WORTH IT".. WOOTWOO TO US.. :)
So true! I'm 4 months post now & no regrets! It's awesome!

Swelling???

I have a vertical lump above my belly button that I hope is swelling & not here to sty for good. Anyone else have that?? I can't get a good pic of it....
Looking awesome! Your incision is nice & low!! I read another who said she was able to lay in her bed or in the couch recliner & snuggle with her babies. Not sure if that's an option for you. :)
Thank you! I did try to cuddle them but they're rough boys! They just want to pull at my drains & jump on my lap. Lol. So ill probably get more cuddles when my drains come out. :)
You really do look great! I have a bulge below my breastbone too, also hard to get a good pic of it. I have been told it will settle down but hard not to worry.

Couldn't sleep....

Woke up at 4am & my binder was itching me so I went to the bathroom, took it off & I cried happy tears when I looked down! Wow. I cannot believe this is me! It's healing so well & I'm starting to love my new shape! I swear not a lot feels better then the feeling I had when I looked down to see a flat belly! So so very happy!!!
I couldn't agree more, doesn't it just feel so great?! It really is life changing.
I've always been lacking in self confidence, I think this may finally help me be more assertive & sure of myself. There's nothing to hide or be ashamed of now :)
Ooowwww! Um yeah, I would definitely be loving them from afar! Owie! Well, I thought you probably had tried already, but it was worth mentioning just in case! :) Lol! My little boy (22) doesnt jump in my lap, but he does break out in a cold sweat to be around me in this state... I asked him to help me out of the chair once & didn't realize until I grabbed his sweaty hands (odd!!) that he was incredibly nervous. Haha! So he has pretty much stayed away.. :( Hope you have a great day! Day 4 was a turning point for me!

Love seeing the progress!

I cannot take enough pics! Loving this transition! So worth it ladies!!!

Belly button looking better!

Took a shower this morning & it washed away some of the dried blood & scabs on my belly button, I'm liking what I see! Also I haven't took any pain meds today & I feel fine! Still not standing straight yet but everyday I'm getting a little bit stronger.
Looking good!
It's looking great! It's amazing how good a shower can feel. :) It takes time to finally straighten up, I still find that if I sit for any length of time that when I first stand up and I have to re-straighten!

Giggles are painful!!!

My mom came over to help with the kids & she by accident said something so hilarious that I busted out with a bad case of the giggles! When I get going with the giggles there's no stopping it! I did this long mouth wide open silent giggle & it was beyond painful but I couldn't stop! Note to self stay away from my mother till I heal! Lol
You look amazing i had my surgery booked july 7 with dr sukkar and had to cancel and wint be able to do this until next year im so dissapointed i want confidence back and this belly gone im so happy to see how good your results are and csnt wait to have this done with him.
Oh no! So sorry you have to post pone! Hope fully tie will fly by! Ill keep posting progress pics for ya. I have not one complaint with Dr. Sukkar & his office staff. They're all amazing.

10 days post & I've lost weight!!!

I've been trying to get back in the 120s for at least 6 years & I've done it finally as of this morning!!!! So happy I can't put it into words!!!
Congratulations! I lost weight since pre surgery too, what an awesome feeling (and unexpected too!)
Yes I didn't think I'd ever get back to this weight! It's awesome :)

Drains out & bikini on!

Got my drains out yesterday! It didn't hurt at all just felt weird coming out. Had my first shower with no drains & it was awesome! Tried on my old bikini & it looks better than ever! So glad I made the decision to do this!
You look fantastic! Congrats on your gorgeous new belly :)
P.S. -- I am a momma to twins too :) Had my tummy tuck on 11/6/2013
Thank you & wow you look amazing!

Proud twin mama

This is my big & beautiful tin mama belly. I loved being pregnant & ill cherish it always.
Whoa!! Awesome transformation! Phenomenal results!

Two weeks post op photos!

Two weeks post op today & this is the first day ill be left alone with my 18 month old twin boys. I'm nervous about how the day will go! I'm experiencing the "swell hell" because I was bad & ate terrible salty food all weekend & wow it really shows in these pics! My B button is still a little odd shaped but I think it's just part of the healing. At this point it's still oozing a little. Yuck. Sneezing, coughing & laughing is the only thing that hurts now. I only had to take pain meds for the first six days then nothing after that. I'm almost completely straight. I'm laying flat in my bed now too & on my sides but still finding it hard to get comfortable enough to sleep well. Goal for the week is to eat really clean to see if it will help this swelling!
Sending you strength for you and the twins! You are looking great, btw. =)
Thank you so much!
Thank you very much!

I've felt so good & been so happy till now

I feel like my progress is going backwards. I'm definitely not having a good day.... I went this morning & got the tape removed & some stitches out & what was under the tApe scared me. It was just shocking. I'm so much more swollen then I was last week & it's really getting to me. Also my belly button looks so funky today. I knew there was gonna be ups & downs but I'm just ready to get back to normal.
I know that it can be so frustrating to deal with the swelling, aching and not being back to 'normal', but you have to remember that you are only 2 wks out from surgery and this is a MAJOR surgery. Give you body the time it needs to heal. There is a false sense of recovery time to a tt surgery, I think, partly because we choose to do it and partly since it's an outpatient procedure. You'll read and hear over and over again that patience is the name of this game. Looking at your photos your shape is beautiful, you WILL be so happy with your results. I would expect that around the 6-8 wk mark you will be seeing some better results. =) I know I have and I'm still swelling!
Thanks I was definetly having a moment! I feel a little better today. I can't wait for six to 8 weeks post!
Looking forward to seeing them!

When will the sneezing pain stop?!!!

Ive been sneezing 2 to 3 time a day & every time it sends pain that last for a minute or longer & I just feels like I'm stretching my abs back a part with every sneeze! I really hope that's not the case!
Ur looking great!
Thank you!!! ;)
I hear ya about the sneezing! Still hurts. I usually hold my stomach or place a pillow over it and hold. This seems to help a little. I think it takes more than sneezing to ruin things.

3 weeks post op!

Wahoo can't believe it's been 3 weeks! I'm a little less swollen today but there's still a long way to go! I'm happy with my progress but now I'm a little worried my belly button is closing. The hole seems to be getting smaller every week.. I'm hoping maybe it's the swelling but will see! I'm happy with my scar, I think doc did great on that. Everyday I'm feeling a little skinnier & that feeling is priceless! :D
You look great! I like your belly button too, not sure where mine is going.... :-/
Jazzy your transformation is one of my favorites! Seriously wow what a difference! I hope that belly button heals up quickly! Is it still looking infected? Mine is still very crusty... Yuck. I feel like it will never heal!
Aw that is so kind of you, thanks! It is pretty miraculous lol! Yeh my belly button is getting there, I gave the last scab a good knock in the shower and it "fell" off.... I think it must have been attached to a stitch, felt like it was never gonna go so I gave it a helping hand. Not recommending that though of course! I have a bit of soft white gooey skin around the bottom, I think it is just new skin growing. So, nearly there. I took a weeks course of antibiotics which cleared up the infection. I have also been leaving my binder off to let some air get to it every evening for a few hours whilst just sitting, wounds need air to heal and I think this is what has helped most.

It's a good day!

This healing process is insane & so unpredictable! One day I'm swollen & feel awful then the next I feel better then ever! Today is a great day for me & I'm so happy with my results. My belly button is looking better today & I hope tomorrow it still looks good cause I guess it's the swelling that makes it change shape some times.
I LOVE your curves!
Thank you! Still can't believe he was able to give me what I asked for. Never ever thought I'd look like this & it's pretty amazing.
You look wonderful!!

So happy! Before & afters!

All about perspective! Those days when I'm feeling down I'm just gonna look at these pics & know I made the right decision! I guess some times I forget how I used to look & need a reminder of how far I've come.
Hi you look amazing! I too had a hernia and diastasis repaired and I have a huge bulge above my belly button and I'm 4 days PO. I saw you mentioned having a bulge, did it go away? I'm so disappointed in the way I'm looking and can't find anyone with similar post op problems!
The bulge comes & goes with the swelling so I'm pretty convinced its a temporary thing. One day I'm so flat & the next I'm puffy all over! You're still so early, you'll be amazed at how much you're going to change in the next couple weeks!
Yes it puts it into perspective! Looking good! Everyone on this tt post seems to go thru the self doubt and getting knit picky. I started down that path and quickly reminded myself I don't want to look perfect and I came out the other side without any botch jobs, infections or death! So u know what? I am staying positive and happy that I was able to do this for myself! No iAm not a size 2 anymore fuck it I am 43 healthy and looking the best I can for this point and time in my life. I am gonna enjoy my cropped shirts without whaling out all over the place! And gonna stop obsessing about things like dog ears ,my sagging boobs etc. I always thought prior to tt that I would be happy with my body if I didn't have a gut But sure as shit you find other things to obsess about when that's fixed or close to it. It's human nature! Ladies be happy! Unless u have a botch job which I have seen plenty of!

One month post op

Updating pics just to keep record. Over the process & so ready to feel normal. Happy with progress but I feel so bla. Just bla.
You look amazing! And fwiw I love your BB :-)
Thanks jazzy! :)
I've said it before, your shape is fabulous. =)

First new bikini in years!!!

Holy moly went shopping today & found a heck of a deal in this bikini from old navy! So happy to no longer be in a granny swim suit!!!
You look hot in that red bikini!! Gorgeous figure!!
Yay!! Thank you! :D
Hi doll, I'm just stopping by to wish you happy healing. Results look great!

Six weeks post pics!

6 weeks post & feeling great! I still don't recognize my self in photos & I still feel like I have a big belly so i have to constantly look down to realize I don't. I still put my arm across my belly to hide & I still put pillows in my lap when I sit on the couch to hide, trying to break these habits I've used for years is harder then I thought! Anyone else having this problem? Other then that I'm still swelling & still wearing a CG everyday. When did y'all just stop wearing any compression? I look forward to that day!
U look so amazing! !!!
Looking absolutely wonderful! Congratulations!
Thank you!!! Finally feeling slightly Norma! Yay
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I cannot be more happy with my decision to let Dr. sukkar do my surgery! I did research for almost a year, saw many different doctors for consults before finally choosing dr. Sukkar & all my research has paid off!! I'm only 4 days post op tummy tuck & I love my results! Exactly what I pictured in my head that I wanted my body to look like, dr. Sukkar made it a reality. His staff was very professional & made me feel at ease to whole time. This is the place to go people! Lol! Check out my before & afters!