I work out every single day, eat healthy & I can...

I work out every single day, eat healthy & I can say I'm in excellent shape except for the most important part of my body, my tummy. It's a mess. I want a flat tummy so bad I can taste it! It's like a dream that seems to far away to me. I've worked so hard now it's time for me to feel good again! Can't wait!!!

First consult with dr. Sukkar

I met Dr. sukkar yesterday & I really feel confident in him being a good surgeon for me. I've met 3 other doctors & I just didn't feel like they were good enough to be my surgeon, so I'm putting all my faith & confidence in Dr. sukkar to give me great results. I'm so nervous I can hardly think!

Date booked!

I'm so nervous, happy, excited, scared& nervous!!! I just hope the out come is good!!! So much money & down time for recovery really makes me worry!

8 days!!!

I'm so ready to be done with this twin skin belly! I just took some photos of myself & realized my stomach looks a lot worse in real life then it does in my head. Lol. I hope after my surgery I look at the before & afters with nothing but pure joy at the difference!

Pre op!

Went to my pre op appointment today! I can't believe this is happening! Taken those before photos in the office was pretty harsh.... I really got a good look at myself & it was enough to make me cry. I just want to look like I used to but I know that impossible so ill do whatever it takes to get as close to that as possible. 7 more days till I'm on the flat side!!! :D

Six more days!!

I got my blow up floatie to sit on cause I know ill be sitting a lot, got my scar treatment, got my rx, still need shower chair & neck pillow! I'm not gonna get a recliner, I just gonna prop up pillows in my bed. I hope I dont regret not getting one.

4 days!!!

As I type 4 days I still cannot believe I'm doing this. I normally never have a problem with sleep but I haven't slept much in days. I just keep waking up & thinking of large cuts & crusty belly buttons. I think I've been researching way too much for my own good. I wish I wasn't in my own head so much. Lol. Trying to pass the time by keeping busy. Today is day four no alcohol (I normally drink wine in the evenings) and I'm starting to miss my stress reliever but gotta do what the doc says. The waiting is torture for me!!!!

I did it! I'm on the flat side!

Just woke up doc said everything went well. I'm not in any pain, just sore. I haven't looked yet! Maybe ill be brave enough tomorrow!

First pic

Scared to look!

One day post op pics!

Just had my first shower and I learned real quick Don't try to shower alone. I'm a lot weaker then I think I am. I couldn't hold my self up at all after a few mins. I can say so far I'm very happy with my results.

Miss my babies

Although I'm in the same house with my boys I miss them so much! I can't pick them up & all I want to do is hold them..... Body please heal quickly! I woke up feeling so bla. I need a good shower, my right side is burning, my back is killing me, I really need to wash my hair & I really just need to poop! Lol. Okay rant over. Time to woman up cause I knew it was gonna be hard.

Post op day two pics!

I can't wait to heal! I think dr. Sukkar did a fabulous job! So happy!

Starting to see a little hour glass!!!

Woke up feeling much better today. Drinking my prune juice but still nothing happening. With all the pain, bordness & missing my babies I look down & realize it is so worth it. I'm so happy I did this. These muscle relaxers make me loopy so I hope I'm making sense. Lol.

Swelling???

I have a vertical lump above my belly button that I hope is swelling & not here to sty for good. Anyone else have that?? I can't get a good pic of it....

Couldn't sleep....

Woke up at 4am & my binder was itching me so I went to the bathroom, took it off & I cried happy tears when I looked down! Wow. I cannot believe this is me! It's healing so well & I'm starting to love my new shape! I swear not a lot feels better then the feeling I had when I looked down to see a flat belly! So so very happy!!!

Love seeing the progress!

I cannot take enough pics! Loving this transition! So worth it ladies!!!

Belly button looking better!

Took a shower this morning & it washed away some of the dried blood & scabs on my belly button, I'm liking what I see! Also I haven't took any pain meds today & I feel fine! Still not standing straight yet but everyday I'm getting a little bit stronger.

Giggles are painful!!!

My mom came over to help with the kids & she by accident said something so hilarious that I busted out with a bad case of the giggles! When I get going with the giggles there's no stopping it! I did this long mouth wide open silent giggle & it was beyond painful but I couldn't stop! Note to self stay away from my mother till I heal! Lol

10 days post & I've lost weight!!!

I've been trying to get back in the 120s for at least 6 years & I've done it finally as of this morning!!!! So happy I can't put it into words!!!

Drains out & bikini on!

Got my drains out yesterday! It didn't hurt at all just felt weird coming out. Had my first shower with no drains & it was awesome! Tried on my old bikini & it looks better than ever! So glad I made the decision to do this!

Proud twin mama

This is my big & beautiful tin mama belly. I loved being pregnant & ill cherish it always.

Two weeks post op photos!

Two weeks post op today & this is the first day ill be left alone with my 18 month old twin boys. I'm nervous about how the day will go! I'm experiencing the "swell hell" because I was bad & ate terrible salty food all weekend & wow it really shows in these pics! My B button is still a little odd shaped but I think it's just part of the healing. At this point it's still oozing a little. Yuck. Sneezing, coughing & laughing is the only thing that hurts now. I only had to take pain meds for the first six days then nothing after that. I'm almost completely straight. I'm laying flat in my bed now too & on my sides but still finding it hard to get comfortable enough to sleep well. Goal for the week is to eat really clean to see if it will help this swelling!

I've felt so good & been so happy till now

I feel like my progress is going backwards. I'm definitely not having a good day.... I went this morning & got the tape removed & some stitches out & what was under the tApe scared me. It was just shocking. I'm so much more swollen then I was last week & it's really getting to me. Also my belly button looks so funky today. I knew there was gonna be ups & downs but I'm just ready to get back to normal.

When will the sneezing pain stop?!!!

Ive been sneezing 2 to 3 time a day & every time it sends pain that last for a minute or longer & I just feels like I'm stretching my abs back a part with every sneeze! I really hope that's not the case!

3 weeks post op!

Wahoo can't believe it's been 3 weeks! I'm a little less swollen today but there's still a long way to go! I'm happy with my progress but now I'm a little worried my belly button is closing. The hole seems to be getting smaller every week.. I'm hoping maybe it's the swelling but will see! I'm happy with my scar, I think doc did great on that. Everyday I'm feeling a little skinnier & that feeling is priceless! :D

It's a good day!

This healing process is insane & so unpredictable! One day I'm swollen & feel awful then the next I feel better then ever! Today is a great day for me & I'm so happy with my results. My belly button is looking better today & I hope tomorrow it still looks good cause I guess it's the swelling that makes it change shape some times.

So happy! Before & afters!

All about perspective! Those days when I'm feeling down I'm just gonna look at these pics & know I made the right decision! I guess some times I forget how I used to look & need a reminder of how far I've come.

One month post op

Updating pics just to keep record. Over the process & so ready to feel normal. Happy with progress but I feel so bla. Just bla.

First new bikini in years!!!

Holy moly went shopping today & found a heck of a deal in this bikini from old navy! So happy to no longer be in a granny swim suit!!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I cannot be more happy with my decision to let Dr. sukkar do my surgery! I did research for almost a year, saw many different doctors for consults before finally choosing dr. Sukkar & all my research has paid off!! I'm only 4 days post op tummy tuck & I love my results! Exactly what I pictured in my head that I wanted my body to look like, dr. Sukkar made it a reality. His staff was very professional & made me feel at ease to whole time. This is the place to go people! Lol! Check out my before & afters!

You look hot in that red bikini!! Gorgeous figure!!
Yay!! Thank you! :D
Hi doll, I'm just stopping by to wish you happy healing. Results look great!
Thank you!!!!
You look amazing! And fwiw I love your BB :-)
Thanks jazzy! :)
I've said it before, your shape is fabulous. =)
Thanks yoga girl!
Your being to picky! U look great
Lol you know I totally agree. Lately I've been thinking that I may have body dismorphic disorder. I'm just never satisfied & I find the littlest things to obcess about.
Hi you look amazing! I too had a hernia and diastasis repaired and I have a huge bulge above my belly button and I'm 4 days PO. I saw you mentioned having a bulge, did it go away? I'm so disappointed in the way I'm looking and can't find anyone with similar post op problems!
The bulge comes & goes with the swelling so I'm pretty convinced its a temporary thing. One day I'm so flat & the next I'm puffy all over! You're still so early, you'll be amazed at how much you're going to change in the next couple weeks!
Yes it puts it into perspective! Looking good! Everyone on this tt post seems to go thru the self doubt and getting knit picky. I started down that path and quickly reminded myself I don't want to look perfect and I came out the other side without any botch jobs, infections or death! So u know what? I am staying positive and happy that I was able to do this for myself! No iAm not a size 2 anymore fuck it I am 43 healthy and looking the best I can for this point and time in my life. I am gonna enjoy my cropped shirts without whaling out all over the place! And gonna stop obsessing about things like dog ears ,my sagging boobs etc. I always thought prior to tt that I would be happy with my body if I didn't have a gut But sure as shit you find other things to obsess about when that's fixed or close to it. It's human nature! Ladies be happy! Unless u have a botch job which I have seen plenty of!
So true! Well said!!! Why do we feel the need to always do that to ourselves! That's something I'm really trying to work through.
Live this! Love it, too!!!
wow! freakin awesome! you sure got your moneys worth and then some!! worth all the pain and suffering!
Thanks! Agreed so worth every penny!
I LOVE your curves!
Thank you! Still can't believe he was able to give me what I asked for. Never ever thought I'd look like this & it's pretty amazing.
You look wonderful!!
Thank you!
You look great! I like your belly button too, not sure where mine is going.... :-/
Jazzy your transformation is one of my favorites! Seriously wow what a difference! I hope that belly button heals up quickly! Is it still looking infected? Mine is still very crusty... Yuck. I feel like it will never heal!
Aw that is so kind of you, thanks! It is pretty miraculous lol! Yeh my belly button is getting there, I gave the last scab a good knock in the shower and it "fell" off.... I think it must have been attached to a stitch, felt like it was never gonna go so I gave it a helping hand. Not recommending that though of course! I have a bit of soft white gooey skin around the bottom, I think it is just new skin growing. So, nearly there. I took a weeks course of antibiotics which cleared up the infection. I have also been leaving my binder off to let some air get to it every evening for a few hours whilst just sitting, wounds need air to heal and I think this is what has helped most.
Oh I haven't thought out that... Im gonna give the airing out a shot & see if that helps mine too :)