Thigh Lift, Butt Lift, Mini Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift and Augmentation - Houston, TX

After having two kids, losing almost 100 lbs and...

After having two kids, losing almost 100 lbs and having had a bad lipo experience with another doctor, I had loose skin on my thighs and hips. My butt had also lost a perky shape, even with hardcore lower body exercises. I was also in need of a revision surgery to replace my saline implants (now using gel) and another lift to maintain my breast shape. When choosing a doctor for either minimal or major surgery spend time researching doctors and seeking second/third/fourth opinions. Dr. Basu and his staff surpassed all of my expectations (which were steep!). Without reservation, I recommend Dr. Basu and his team to guide you along this exciting, yet vulnerable and life-changing experience. They provide nothing less than absolute excellence.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Basu is FANTASTIC, and I could not be more pleased. Feeling comfortable with and trusting the competence of your doctor is absolutely necessary, and Dr. Basu provides nothing less than excellence. From the moment you enter into his office for a consultation until the last followup appointment, Dr. Basu and his entire staff walk alongside you in what I consider to be a very exciting, yet potentially frightening, experience. He listens to your goals as his patient and presents honest and realistic outcomes. Before choosing Dr. Basu I sought consultation with 2 other surgeons regarding the thigh/butt lift and lipo, and I quickly learned that both "promised" unrealistic expectations. Dr. Basu was so forthcoming with what he could improve and what would remain unique to my body. He never gave false impressions and spent time processing different options with me. I am very grateful that I chose Dr. Basu as my surgeon! Reconstructive and cosmetic surgery is simply too significant to choose "the wrong" doctor. Please research and listen to your instinct. Alongside an incredible doctor are always incredible staff. Every single member of his practice is an integral part of Dr. Basu's team. I sincerely cannot see the need for improvement whatsoever. I value the support, guidance, and competency of his entire staff. They go above and beyond to ensure that you are comfortable and confident every step of this journey.

Did you have all of the procedures done at the same time? I have a consultation with Dr Basu in Sept. Can't wait!
Dr. Basu rocks!!
Thank you for sharing! I am having my MM on July 21st with him! I love hearing from others!
How exciting! You are in great hands with Dr. Basu and his team!
Thanks I think so and have heard great things!