Very Worried About Uneven Skin! - Houston, TX

Hi- I had smart lipo about 3 weeks ago on my...

Hi- I had smart lipo about 3 weeks ago on my abdomen (upper and lower) and my flanks. My skin right now is very uneven. There are bumps all over my upper abdomen. They are not hard, but soft and mushy. My flanks and lower abdomen look great, but if these bumps dont go away, I will be devastated. I can't wear a bikini with my stomach like this.. :-(

Is it too soon for me to be worrying about this? How can I be sure these will go away??!! I am losing sleep worrying.......

I went for a consultation with Dr. Carreon yesterday, and I'm hoping to get my appt set soon. She said I have real good skin volume? I think that's a good thing lol I sure hope so. The visit went great I really like her. Wish me luck!!!
did you have your procedure done? i was just curious as to your results.
I was suppose to have it done today but I had heavy reservations the night after I made the appointment and called the very next day and got my money back. Something told me not to do it. So now I'm looking into Dr. Young in San Antonio

8 weeks out, and although the uneveness has gotten...

8 weeks out, and although the uneveness has gotten a little better, it still doesnt look right. i thought it was going away, but it isnt. i am so upset. i love how flat my stomach is and how small my waist is, but i can no longer wear a 2 piece if this doesnt get better. :-(

Photo Update

Wow... this is a really old post haha. I didn't realize you'd gotten this done in 2011. Did anything work out for you??
Definitely give it time; a lot changes over the next few months. If it doesn't improve, there may be a way to smooth things out with a laser. I actually had a consultation with a plastic surgeon today so I could get a second opinion about my own Smart Lipo results. I have some lumpy ripples on my leg where it seems too much fat was removed. I was worried that I was just going to be stuck with a deformed-looking leg but this doctor felt certain she could smooth things out. She showed me a before/after picture of someone who had Smart Lipo done on her thighs... the bumps were really bad... and the after picture was much, much better. Like I said, she used a laser but didn't lipo anything... it was like she was doing fat-sculpting or redistributing the fat. There are fat-grafting/injection options, saline injection, and this laser technique I mentioned... I'm not familiar with any of them really, but you might look into it so you can at least have some peace of mind there's a solution if your stomach doesn't smooth out in the next few months.
I believe you will be happy with my transformation after you see my new photos on Monday.
Dr Melanie Carreon

If this uneveness goes away, can say that she and her staff were wonderful.