44 Yrs 3 Kids - Houston, TX

I had my upper abdomen, flanks and waist done. I...

I had my upper abdomen, flanks and waist done. I haven't had the outcome I'm hoping for just yet, but I know it takes time. My overall down time was short. I went in the day after Christmas and on the 29th of December all the draining had stopped and not much discomfort at all. I am now all most 3 months post op and not seeing any change in my abdomen. I have a protruding abdominal muscle and Dr. Bergeron told me it would not be flat but he could remove about 3 inches off of it. So I'm still hoping for that. Right now I have started feeling some pain in my waist and I'm noticing one side of my but is larger than the other. I think it's fluid but not sure. I have a Dr appt on Monday with Dr. Bergeron so I will see then if that's what it is.

Not happy with results.

This is 3 months after surgery, and I'm not happy with what I'm seeing. Seen Dr Monday and he said because of my protruding abdominal muscle I may not see much of a change. What's frustrating is, that was my reason for having the surgery and the dr said it wouldn't be flat but he could remove about 3 inches. So unhappy right now.

Better Pictures

Just wanted to add some better pictures.

Just wanted show new photos

Wanted to show some new pictures, but as u see no change. Had a couple of doctors who said that i should loose 15 to 20 pounds and have my abdominal muscle repaired. I was also told that the dr I used probably wasn't a certified surgeon. But I researched for a long time and Dr Bergeron have performed this many of times with great success. I'm disappointed because I felt he should have said that my muscle needed to be repaired. But I'm still not seeing any change in my flanks or hips. So I'm just very unhappy.

3 months 2 wks post op no results.

Still not seeing any change, but I have an appt with a PS to see about repairing my rectus muscle. Hopefully this will give me the results I'm looking for.

3 months 2 wks

Still no results.

Well it have been almost 4 months and still no results. So I have an appt on Friday with a PS about a tummy tuck with muscle repair. This is my last option I hope all goes well.

After no Results

Well after much time and patience, I have decided to have the abdominoplasty. I have had many Dr. Tell me this is what should have been given to me from the start. So it just goes to show it doesn't matter how long you have been under a Dr. some of them do not have your best interest at heart. But that's a expensive lesson learned. I go in for my procedure tomorrow I pray this all goes well and give me the results I'm looking for. Will post pictures soon.

3 Days Post Op

Well today I'm 3 days post op from tummy tuck and I finally got to take a shower. OMG I feel like a new woman. But all in all feel great still very swollen but I'm standing up straighter not much pain at all. Even with all the swelling I'm still happy with what I'm seeing so far. I think I maybe be moving around to much could be why I have so much swelling.

No more drains

Today I had my drain remove the staples and some of the stitches. Was not painful at all. Dr. Tang was very quick and gentle. I was very nervous because of all the comments I have read on removing the drains, but it was totally the opposite for me. So thank God for a painless procedure today. But here are some post op pictures.

Happy so far

I am very happy with my results so far. I'm returning to work tomorrow so I hope all goes well. I just don't think I can sit home another day. (Going stir crazy) LOL.
Dr. Bergeron

After 5 months of no change from smart lipo, I had to find a PS for my TT. Thanks Dr Tang of Cypress Texas for the great work you done on me. I found Dr Tang on this site and went in for a consultation. He was kind of brief but direct with his answers. But before I made up my mind I had more questions and Dr Tang and I communicated through email where he answered all of my questions without hesitation. I had my procedure done May 22 2014. My discomfort was very minimal. I was more sore and stiff than in pain. I had my drain out a week later and all my sutures were removed without pain, and I'm sure that's because I was still numb in those areas. So far my recovery have been nothing like I have read. I was so scared after reading some of the stories from other TT patients. But as of now I am so happy with my results. Thanks Dr . Tang and his staff for being kind, courteous and professional. $6500.00 was well worth the correction you made on me from my previous cosmetic procedures I had done with no results. He even repaired a hernia that i had repaired in august of 2013 by another doctor.