I have always hated my nose my whole life! - Awesome - Houston, TX

I got my nose job about a month ago and so far so...

I got my nose job about a month ago and so far so good! I have always hated my nose my whole life! It was so big to me & had a big bump in it kinda like a witch nose :(, it wasn't so bad from the front but I hated it from the side. I always wanted a nose job and I finally did it and couldn't be happier! I had never had surgery before or even gone to the hospital or gotten my blood taken ever so i was terrified.

Luckily my family and friends were so supportive of me and helped me out alot. Honestly I just remember getting the anesthesia being rolled into the OR and then waking up. The first day was the worst just because of the packing thats in there but it wasn't unbearable I had little pain it was just uncomfortable.

Next day packing was out yay! But they still didnt want me breathing out of my nose alot. My overall week of bandages and recovery was not that bad, the worst part was it was just so boring sitting there! I am a very active sporty person and it was driving me crazy not being able to do anything. Then YAY a week later got my bandages off!

It was still very veryyy swollen and tender but i could see a change. It was a little weird going out after because I didnt want to tell alot of people because I thought it was embarassing, but I got over that and was very open about it telling everyone who asked me how it was and I'm happy so they are happy for me! Anyways alot of the swelling is down now just have alot in the tip still and a slight bump that they said will go away soon! So heres some pics!Updated on 24 Aug 2011:So it's been a little more then 6 weeks since my surgery and everything is going great! I had a check up the other day my doc said everything is looking good and I can go back to my normal routines (playing volleyball, working out, wearing sunglasses again) so YAY thats good news! Still swelling in the tip but its not noticeable.. so yup I'm very happy with how all this is going, i'll post some pics! :)Updated on 21 Sep 2011:Everything is going great!! Almost all the swelling is gone, scar is healing nicely and im so happy with the results so far :)Updated on 22 Dec 2011:Hey everyone! So its been about 6 months since my surgery and everything is amazing! Im so so happy I went through with the surgery my life is just so much better now! It is probably one of the best things I couldve ever done for myself. Im pretty much all healed up, i have had 0 problems and it looks great! Now i even have a few friends going in for their consultations with Dr. Bressler, so im excited for them! But yup everything is great here if you have any questions feel free to ask :))
I had my surgery done with Dr. Bressler almost 2 weeks ago.. Your blogged has helped me out bigtime. I love Dr. Bressler. I am very happy with my results so far & know that it will continue to get better. Can you post some more current pic's?
Omg thank you that makes me feel great Im glad to see that this blog is helping people! And yes ill post some pics right now actually!!
Can I ask how much Bressler's consultation is and a ball park amount of the whole procedure itself? You really liked Bressler? The results are very nice...very natural which is ideal....did you try other doctors as well? Do you know anything about Dr. Siegel?

Hey Everyone!!! So its been a little more then a...

Hey Everyone!!! So its been a little more then a year and Im completely healed now, YAY! Wow this year has flown by I cant believe it! Well everything is wonderful and my nose looks great! I can't tell you the confidence I have in myself now. Since the surgery I have had so many great opportunities including working for promotional teams, I now have a job as a wings team member for Red Bull, I also am a part of a dozen girls that represent our university which we model, make calendars, and do promotions for multiple companies. Its nice have the way I feel on the inside reflect on the outside. But other than that everything is great! No complications and I now have 3 of my friends who have all gone to Dr. Bressler and have had amazing results as well! Well Ill post some new pics!! :)))))
You look so awesome!!! Congrats!! : D
ahh congrats how exciting! I loved reading your story and I especially loved all your frontal views and how different but in a subtle way it looks. Lovely results- I'm hoping for the same up here in NY
Aw thank you soo much your too sweet! Im sure you will look beautiful, good luck with everything!!
Dr. Bressler

He was the greatest doctor I could ask for! Him & his staff were so friendly and took good care of me! He made sure it wouldn't look like I got a nose job, just look natural and did a great job!