Mommy Deserves This Make Over! - Houston, TX

3 consults decided to go with Cortez in Houston. I...

3 consults decided to go with Cortez in Houston. I wanted bbl,TT and implants however both not recommended. Not enough fat and too much skin. So a breast lift,TT,outer thigh,back and flank lipo with fat transfer to hips to achieve the coca- cola shape. Can return in 6 months for implants and inner thigh lift and arm tuck. I need a lot done since I've lost weight from having the gastric sleeve 2years ago. I will post full before and after pics since I understand that's what's most important to viewers. Would like to get in sooner but he is booked. I see that as a good sign.

Mommy Deserves This Make Over!

3 consults decided to go with dr Wilberto Cortes in Houston. I wanted bbl,TT and implants however both not recommended. Not enough fat and too much skin. So a breast lift,TT,outer thigh,back and flank lipo with fat transfer to hips to achieve the coca- cola shape. Can return in 6 months for implants and inner thigh lift and arm tuck. I need a lot done since I've lost weight from having the gastric sleeve 2years ago. I will post full before and after pics since I understand that's what's most important to viewers. Would like to get in sooner but he is booked. I see that as a good sign.

Before photos

As you can see I need this Mommy make over. I am going to Dr Wilberto Cortes in Houston Tx (I'm unsure how that other Drs name got on my profile) He told me that I had mostly skin and there for I couldn't get the ass I so desperately need and wanted. I tried to gain some weight however due to my sleeve surgery I was unable to. (5 pounds was it and I couldn't hold on to that ,outside of my women's week).id like to get implants with my breast lift but again because of all the skin he said I need to have the lift first and then in six months come back for implants if I wanted more volume. I also need my arms tucked and an inner thigh lift/lipo. basically I need it all. Dr Cortes suggested an hour glass Mommy make over which consist of Full Tummy Tuck,lipo of Flanks , full back & outer thighs in order to do the fat transfer to my hips. How I wish I had enough fat to transfer to my behind its hard to believe and to hear that I don't have enough fat? I was 243 the day of my sleeve weight loss surgery February 2012 and February 2014 I'm 180 so I don't really feel like or look like to myself that I don't have enough fat? So weird.I trust dr Cortes tho because of his results I've seen so I no it's best to go with what his experience dictates.im a little worried about how my hour glass shape is gonna look like with out any ass behind it. cute from the front and messed up from the side view? I don't want butt implants because it seems funny to be having to sit on them all the time. Breast implants mostly hang there you don't really have to use them everyday. My 40th birthday is Feb 13 so this is my gift to myself. I wish I could get a sooner date with him but he is booked solid. My surgery is 7 hours so it's harder to be able to fill in a cancellation since most his surgeries are 5 hours or less. Still looking for a sooner date tho I'm ready to get it ova and healed up. In the process now of getting all the vitamins I need in my system so I can be in optimal health before April 25. I'd like to order up my girdles but I'm afraid it maybe a waste of money since I'm so unsure of the size or type I'll need then.was looking at magic girdle website but I don't know which kind will be best .

Before

I'm a size 10 in a 36 d to dd bra I'm 5'7 180 to 185 lbs waist at belly button is 39in between belly & bra line 33in and my hips around my butt and under my current belly is about 43 and around my outer thighs is 46 in one thigh is 26 1/2 wow !oddie body measurements! My bust is 39 with my padded bra on.

My man is tripping!

I've been with the same man going on six years now we're not married however he told me he'd pay for a portion of my surgery. Now he was to gift me his part for my birthday tomorrow. He changed his mind? Having the money is not his issue. He says I don't need to look any better than I already do? Then he says I'm gonna start cheating if I get surgery? I should have never showed him Dr Cortes's before and after pics! I can pay for it on my own and will however that's gonna cut way down on shopping after my surgery. I know the sacrifice I'm making to have surgery will be well worth it. Him not helping is also putting back my second surgery with Dr Cortes if I need implants and thigh lift after my Mommy makeova. I just turned 40 thirty minutes ago & I'm on this site stalking Mommy makeova pictures! What a way to bring it in. I'm so upset with him I don't want to look at him. I don't want to go out for my birthday because that's a few hundred that I now have to put toward my surgery. Maybe I will leave his ass but it won't be because of my body looking better it will be because of his false promise to me : that he's been knowing I've been looking forward to for two years since I had my sleeve. So I'm just going to let him think I can't get it. I always make sure I have my own back anyway just in case of a situation like so. I can't wait to see the look on his face when out the blue I call him up and tell him I just got out surgery! Why is he tripping when I don't say anything to him when we out to dinner and he's looking back at a Cortes Doll! I guess he don't want nobody looking back at me?

Surgery Date Change

There was a cancelation so my new date is April 15th. Haven't posted for a while. My man passed March 9, 2014. Heart failure. Some think me going ahead with my procedure is not a good idea. I need something to lift my spirits,make me happy,take my mind off the fact that the man I was with for the last six years,the only Father my son knew as a Dad is gone. I wish he could have seen the results. I'm sure he would have been so jealous. I wish he understood how much I loved him and that I wasn't going to leave him no matter how much better my physical appearance turned out to be to others. My life is so different now. We weren't lea galley married so his family took every thing all his money cars etc and have treated my son and I as strangers. Well they did put my name in the obituary as his special friend even tho they spelled it wrong. They didn't include my son. He supported us for the last three years of our relationship and now he is gone and my life is not the same. We were to get legally married next year even tho he already considered me his wife. He use to say " in TX 7 years is common law so I may as well marry you next year & get your ass a ring, you already act like one of those housewives on T.V. anyway." Now he is gone. I miss his voice and dream of him every morning. So I'm hoping this surgery will bring me a new start, or at least help me move on. I miss him. I read my last post and it's so surreal.

3 day's till and I've just read very bad reviews for my Dr. : /

Wow I've been so busy that I haven't been able to update. I just read 4 hella bad reviews on Dr Cortez TT and that's what I'm scheduled for. I damn near want to cancel however I know that no Dr can be perfect 100% of the time. He seems to be on the money with 98% of his work. He did explain to me during my pre-op a couple weeks ago about skin texture and elasticity, and how no surgeon or surgery can change an individuals skin composition. I understand that. I trust his work and will go forward with him as my Dr. It will be better than what I have going on right now and I have faith that I will end up with the best results possible for my skin type. So I'm not fearful -I'm excited! I'm ready to be on the flat and lifted side! God is good so I'm rolling with that!

this shit hurts!

I don't no how ladies are getting up and out of bed . Day two and my son has to pull me up I can't sit up by my self at all.

1week post op laying down

First office visit drains removed and stitches removed around my nipples and replaced with steri strips

1week post op

More pictures

I don't want to talk about it

But here's the pictures I no you all want to see. Satisfied - would do it again - had a slight road bump tho- so my healing seems to be crawling. Dr Cortes has delivered so far so good, just waiting on the swell hell to go away
Until then I don't feel like I could give an review of something where I have yet to see the final product. That seems unfair because my emotions are running wild and I'm still getting to know my new body that's still changing weekly.

5 months

Sorry ladies I havnt been uodating. I just wanted to be healing and not stressing over every little detail by posting too much. So far I love my results. I have more self cofidence and I look better in my clothes. Which was my goal.(Not to look perfect) I have developed keiloids in some spots however I already knew I was prone to them. I havent been able to see Dr Cortes but I will try to this month. Maybe theres something he can do to help my keiloids. I look great in a swim suit! A two piece at that. I havnt worn a bra since my incisions healed lol.Im unsure if thats a good thing or bad. Im loving these perky tits! Its weird tho cuz my Mommy make-ova looks so good it makes the rest of my body flaws stand out.Like my thighs and arms look my age 40 and my back, tummy, and boobs look 25? I have lost about 10 to 15 pounds with the skin removal. I can tell Im still not completly healed.No pain but swelling and aches toward the middle of the day.Some weird burning sensation on my back area and sides if i lay in one spot for a minute then move. Developing scar tissue in a few places but all in all Im satisfied and would recommend Dr Cortes to others. The minor things I dont like dont compare nor come close to what I do like.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Amazing results!!!!
I really love your results. Hugs! I know you have been through a lot the last couple of months. Enjoy your beautiful new body!
You look great. Im so sorry about your loss and all you and your son had to endure. Stay strong.
How are you doing?
How's your recovery?
I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my son and my sister in a year and I know your pain. I'm glad your surgery went well and yes the pain is rough the first few days! But soon it will be over and you'll love your new shape. Get lots of rest and drink a LOT of water. Please keep us posted on your progress.
I'm deeply, deeply saddened for your loss. I really hope that this surgery will help you to heal as well. It's coming up so soon! Are you ready? I can tell your results will be fantastic. You have a great shape already.
I am so so sorry to read about your man. That's just terrible, and something I can't even imagine going through. I can't believe his family treated you the way they did, but you know how much y'all loved each other, and that's all that matters. My heart goes out to you and your son as you try to rebuild your life and start over. I agree that doing this procedure will be a fresh start for you, and something to help lift your spirits. You know your man will be looking down on you and he will be your guardian angel! Hang in there, and please keep us posted. I'm pulling for you, and I pray this helps you to feel better and gives you the confidence you need to start your life over for your son.
You look so good and you and I have similar body types. I cant wait to see your progress and results
Dear patients: I want to thank you for being part of my practice. First of all, I want to apologize for any inconvenience you might have had, if at any given time, you have not been able to communicate by phone with my office. Our practice has undergone an unprecedented growth. For this reason, we have implemented a new text system where you can communicate during business hours to one of our live operators. The number to text any concern or question is 936-760-2696. I hope to serve you in the nearby future to satisfy your desired cosmetic needs. These include the hourglass tummy tuck, the wonder breast lift, the wonder breast reduction, and buttock augmentation with high volume fat transfer, among other techniques that I have invented. Thank you for being part of my practice and God bless you all. Truly yours, Wilberto Cort├ęs Plastic Surgeon
Congrats on your weight loss. IMO our men are just being insecure. If you love him and want to stay with him then work hard to erasure him. If not then congrats on an addition 175lbs loss lol
Congrats on your weight loss. It is really hard to loose it and keep it off. Now it's time to reward yourself. Once all is done you are not going to believe your eyes. You will have your ups and downs but hang in there cause it is worth it. This will be your best birthday gift ever !!! Good luck and keep us posted ;-)
Thank you for the encouragement. I wish I could have gone into surgery for my birthday however God knows best!
Congrats on losing weight with the gastric sleeve! It sounds like you're getting the works. Please keep us posted on your process. What are you doing to prepare for your surgery?