Let me begin by telling you that my initial quest...

Let me begin by telling you that my initial quest was for a Brazilian Butt Lift. I didn't have to search far. I selected Dr. Andrew Jimerson, paid my deposit and have my sx date scheduled for Jan 2014. Then I came across Dr. Wilberto Cortes, in Houston. After researching and watching many of his educational video series on Youtube, and his website RejuvenusAesthetics, I was COMPLETELY SOLD! I knew that I had to have his signature "Hourglass Tummy Tuck". I also liked his breast reduction and lift technique. So, I scheduled a consult, as well as a sx date and paid my deposit for a Mommy Makeover! You can follow my blog over at the BBL FORUM to get more details.

Wake upppppppppppp everybody!!!!

The more the reviewer updates and adds photos here, the more engagement she'll likely get in this space as well. It's true that some communities are busier than others, but adding more is one way to drive more people to your story. :0)

did you get your sx yet??

I'm getting excited!

The reality has finally hit me! Yeasss hunties in less than two months this body is going to be transformed! I spend so much time grabbing and manipulating my loose skin to get a better idea of what to expect when it is no longer there. I began my weight loss journey last March and I'm proud of my accomplishments. I've been blogging my journey in the BBL forum (initially, this was to be my first sx), however I'll be coming here to do my updates

Breast wish pix

Just a question would either of you ladies like to trade surgery dates like taking my spot and I take your my surgery date is feb 4 2014 and am in need of changing the date a couple of weeks but the office wants to bump me to this summer and am not able to wait that long could you please let me know thanks
Wish I could help. Unfortunately, if you had a March date I would have jumped on it!
Thanks I will keep praying !!

My source of inspiration.

The photos of this RS member's amazing transformation gives me so much hope. Her weight 3 days pre-op was 311lbs. She has been the only person that I could find that had a body type that was most comparable to mine. She's 6ft tall, and I'm 5'10". I began my weight loss journey at nearly 300lbs, and now I'm down to 265lbs. I get so emotional whenever I see her results. I'm praying for the same.

12/29/13

Here I am. Don't get too comfortable with seeing me this way. This larvae is soon to complete her metamorphosis. I'm going to emerge from my cocoon as a beautiful butterfly!

Yeah my gut gets me as well as my thighs dr cortes advised 30- 50 loss but I am only down 10 I fear I won't lose enough but he recommended the bbl and thighs then do abdomen so that is what I am doing I am 260 just hope by jan 13 I am down at least 15 more
Will dr cortes do a tt at 260??
He certainly will!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!!!

Whasuppppp!!!!!!!!! Hey ladies I'm looking forward to bringing this New Year in with a bang! 2014 is MY year to shine. I get my body reconstructed a few days after my birthday, and is going to be LOVELY! Can't wait to join the rest of my sistahs who have already taken the plunge. Everyone stay safe tonight. Turn up!

I'm happy for you!! I look forward to seeing your ending results! I started to book with Dr. Salama, then noticed you and AEH81 speaking highly about Dr Cortes and he is in town!! :) offering the same prices for mommy makeover, therefore I don't have to spend extra money on flights and hotel stays, I can just go home and follow up at his office! I going to book for Oct 2014 that more than enough time for me to get extra income earned, no more taxes for me! My dependents are grown. LOL
Yayyyy on your decision to rock with Dr. Cortes!!!! PLEASE read my BBL journey then you will see why I couldn't entrust anyone BUT him with my body. He is such a persnickety perfectionist! I love the relationship we've developed. He TRULY has his patients well being at the TOP of his list! Hun trust, you couldn't have made a better selection. Overall, he is the BEST! IMO...;-). I began researching him back in March. The more patient reviews & blogs I read the more I was convinced that I was that he was THE SURGEON for me. Girl, like I said, go get your popcorn and take time out to read my BBL blog. Then come back and holla at me. Meanwhile, LADYB2011, is getting her mommy makeover in a couple of weeks with Dr. Cortes. He also did her BBL a few months ago. Mariel2013, cuticutie, and the list goes on...
Okay, I'll be more than happy to read your blog as well as the other ladies!

299lbs vs. 264lbs and counting...

Just wanted to share my weight loss journey photos. I began in mid March and I've been holding steady between 265-270lbs.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Getting the new year started right!

I was at the gym bright and early this morning getting it in. Guess what? I was the ONLY only soul there!lol

Are you still eating 500 to 800 cal a day
It varies daily. I do anywhere from 800 - 2000. Like I mentioned in my BBC blog, I do a low Cal day, the next a med, followed by a heavy etc. Alternating your caloric intake daily causes confusion in your body, thus eliminating the plateaus. You have to churn and burn calories in the gym also! But right now I still committed to doing my organic raw food diet for 90% of my meals.
K just seen where you were sitting at 265-270 and just thought you may have plateaued I just thought I might suggest three day liquid diet it helped me over the summer I have been stuck at 260 for a bit so I took a break of two months just holding myself in the 260 to 270 range now starting back up with diet and will start exercising again Friday hard and heavy to hope to see a break thru in my plateau!!!

My chi-chi's now, and my wish picture.

90 mins. of intense cardio

I want a strong healthy heart!

its almost that time!!!!

Lodging for 3.5

Well... I installed both Home Away & Airbnb apps. I found a gorgeous fully apartment in The Woodlands,TX . Just a short drive from the Conroe office. Bedroom #1 has a queen sized bed & A recliner chair. The 2nd room is a fully furnished nursery). The living room has a sofa sleeper (perfect for my caregiver/nanny) contacted the host with our itinerary date info. However, She was unable to accommodate our needs. She could only offer us 4 days max. and we need 21 days. The search continues....

Do you where compression garments now
That sounds great...until the last scentence :-(
IKR... I said the same thing!lol

Airline reservations...CHECK!

Alright so now that I've booked the flight, I'm one step closer to getting my goal accomplished, and one step closer to my dream!

Aaaah suki....February is here.......tic toc it's about to GO DOWN!!
Yeaaassss!
Air bound!

Sh!t just got REALLY real!

It just doesn't get any better than this. One week after my birthday, is my surgery date! Needless to say I'm very excited. This year is getting of to a great start!

Can't wait to see your results! Good luck!
Get ready ma!
Almost time sis! Looking forward to ur transformation .U got this

Another wish pic collage

Hello everyone. Shes in recovery and doing well!!!! WELCOME TO THE FLAT SIDE SIS!!!! YOU DESERVE THIS!!!
Good luck this morning babe. Can't wait to see your transition :) I'm so happy for you.
Good luck this morning doll! !!

Day 3 post op

Testing 123...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

System continues to erase my blog entry.

I'm so tired of my post updates getting deleted

lnbox Kristy! She will get them back.

DAY 3 POST OP

Ladies, I don't understand how women can do this alone???? I have my nurse friend and hubs. My energy is good once I'm moving, but when I stop.....Ahhhh hell. I thought that I would be able to have enough energy to finish my blog but I am exhausted . I'm getting ready to lay down I'll be back

Okay I am jealous your looks better than mine lol

Mariel2013

Look at Marie in her office scrubs looking too cute!

you look really good
dannngg @ mariel

1week post op!

Here a few pics

Hey mzphatbooty, just wanted say I seen you at Dr cortes office today and you would have swore I thought u were a celebrity. ..I kept staring at you. I was gonna go and speak but you we re conversing with someone else. But wanna say you look great for 1 week post...As for me I'm still walking slow and hunched over.
Ahhhhh hunnnn! I should lay you across my lap and whip your butt for not shouting out to me!!!! You had on the striped maxi dress, black microbraids(pulled-up right?)
No I had on maxi dress with a bun on top of my head. ..I was walking slow and hunched over

I'M A BOSS!

Your pics are giving me life right now hunni yasssssss....werk!!!
Hahaha! Girl you funny! How are you feeling today?
Yasssss indeed honey!! Back was torturing me!! You looked awesome tho!!!! So happy to see u even though we didn't officially meet!!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BBL BLOG

Hey ladies, I'm horrible with updating my "Mommy Makeover" Blog. For Real Time updates please refer to my bbl blog. It's cumbersome updating in both areas. I started my plastic surgery journey seeking a bbl, then I changed my mind midstream to the "Mommy makeover".

Hi sis..how are you doing today.? Just sending love to my celebrity sistah....hugs
Feeling lazy, tired, and sleepy. Just one of those days in which I'm lounging around, not doing much of anything.
I'm ok just this garment is squeezing the life out of me....how are you?

LOOK AT MY CHI'CHI'S

Healing nicely.

My Goody Bag

Nurse Deanna is the BEST and a life saver!!!!!! She hooked up this wonderful bag of supplies for me. Dr.Cortes staff will make sure you have everything you need!

Goody Bag

Before & After

This is the picture I sent to Dr.Cortes, back in March 2013, almost a year ago. Here I am today.

You look great! So glad you got the results you were looking for.
Looking fine as wine! Ooooh. kill 'em!
Looking good!!!! Have you gotten you stats yet???

Hard to hold!

It's going to take a lot to tame this tigress!

How was your visit
Long story short, I go in on Monday. Tell me about your consultation.
Looking quite amazing!

I purchased my first cheap bra at Walmart today!

After years of paying $60 -$75 for minimizing, full coverage, ultra lift bras, I went to Walmart and purchased this cutie. I love it!

You look fabulous! I'm so happy for you and I am so happy that doctor Cortes helped you with releasing your inner goddess. You are glowing! Continue to shine Diva,and I will continue to follow your inspiring journey :)
MzPhat--- you look fantastic! I remember reading your blog and watching your weight loss journey, waaaay back in October 2013- when I had my surgery!. You got it---gooo Tigress!
Thx ^_^!

I'm tickled pink!

Everyday I look at the mirror in wide eyed amazement as I watch my body morph right before my very eyes. I love the way I look in my clothes. Especially the simple things, tank top and compression bottoms. My stomach is getting flatter with each passing day, and I'm very conscious about what goes into my mouth! I drink so much fluid throughout the day. I eat oatmeal for breakfast w/a banana, have a protein shake for my snack, at least one salad with a variety of veggies, and for dinner I try to eat grilled chicken, 2 veggies, and a starch. Still getting my walking in. Feeling fabulous!

Does that bra provide compression?
Glad to hear you are doing good

Breast transformation

Looking great sis!

Lawdddd shawty baddd!

Amazonian Goddess!

I love your transformation :)! You look really good!
Thank you so much!
Hot mama

Feeling Great!

Just finished my in office procedure. It only took 2 hours. My back is flat now since Dr. Cortes released the fluid from the seroma on my back. Yes I have that scoop in my back now!

hello mz phat booty i absolutely love love your transformation i am so excited about getting a BBL but i am gonna use dr. jimerson he is a little closer and i love his work. i am happy for you, you look fabolous
Thx hun!!!^_^ I wish you the best on your journey!
Hey na! Oh lala!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY YAYYYY!

Today is the day that I Get placed in my second stage garment!

mz phat booty hey girl after reading your story and all you had to go through i am gonna go with dr.cortes i changed my mind about dr. j didn't know you have to wait all that time and go through all that how long did it take for you to get an appt. with your doctor i want to have it done in aug 2014 and i live down south in alabama
He is most likely booking for that time contact Lucy to get your pics in depending on your time if surgery it may take like 6 months out to book but we'll worth it!!!

FLATTY32 & MzPhatBooty

Our 2nd time meeting up at the office! She is looking fabulous!

I enjoyed seeing and chatting with you today. You are one amazing woman. Glad I had the opportunity to meet younot oonce but twice!!!! You Looking good. Keep up the good work

Flatty32

Hope you made it home safe!!!
Thx. Hun, we had a smooth nonstop flight with no delays!
Glad to hear you are home safe!!

*WARNING* GRAPHIC PHOTOS ~Liposuction Burns~

Hi ladies, I shared these photos on my bbl blog, but I felt the importance to share them here also. All of you who have been following my blog know that I vowed to be as candid as possible when it comes to disclosing the details of my plastic surgery journey. Be it good, bad, or ugly. I want to give an accurate account so that ladies to come can gain an indepth insight of my day to day recovery process. Now, you see the photos above and you are either shocked, horrified, or at worst scared to move forward with your decision to get your procedure done. First of all let me reassure you that Dr. Wilberto G. Cortes is a STELLAR plastic surgeon. The finest that Houston, TX has to offer! From day 1 he has carefully managed my case. Secondly, this is an "isolated" case. There is only one other patient besides myself that Dr. Cortes performed a procedure on that I know of that suffered a lipo burn, and that was LADYB2011. So, like I said it is a rarity. From looking at my before pictures you can see I was obese. In fact I weighed 274lbs. on the morning of surgery. I had large back fat rolls that were aggressively liposuctioned. I believe Dr. Cortes's mission, as in any other case is to give the BEST AESTHETIC result possible. This man is a perfectionist! He removed nearly 9 liters of fat! (imagine 4, 2liter bottles of coke + a 1 liter) The reality is that we sign a 28 page waiver detailing the complications that can occur, and liposuction burns happen to be one of the complications. As painful as they appear to be, I've never experienced any pain whatsoever. I think this was due to the long lasting anesthetic. My back has been pretty much numb since surgery. On the day that he did the debridement which took just under 2 hours in office (excising the burnt tissue away to expose the underlying skin to stimulate healing),he numbed me up so well with lidocain that I never felt anything. He then stitched all of those areas closed. So now I simply was the areas with antibacterial soap and warm water, apply triple antibiotic ointment, and cover with bandages. He did my second (and last) session at my appointment yesterday. It went relatively quickly, as there were only a couple of areas left to address. At this point the skin looks just the way he wants. Nice and beefy red. Now, the skin can go ahead and heal. I hadn't been able to get placed in my stage 2 garment due to the situation going on with my back. I thought I would be placed in it yesterday, but Dr. Cortes wants me to wait several more days. He suspects the compression level of the garment might bust my stitches in my back. In any case, I've been wearing a binder to keep my tummy as flat as possible. In closing, I choose not to glamorize the negative. It is what it is. Ship happens. Had he not adamantly sought to treat me, I would have felt some kind of way, but this clearly isn't the case. This doc came to my hotel with nurse Deanna to treat me, I had several follow up visits at the Conroe office, he texts me to see how I'm doing, and he has me to text photos of various areas of my body just to see how I'm progressing. I'm in love with my newly transformed body! Unfortunate that I suffered the burns, but the trade off was worth it! I'm optimistic about my recovery, and looking forward to seeing what the end will bring.

When I see pics such as yours with the burns, I automatically go from patient to nurse. The wound bed looks prime for healing! As a patient I appreciate your candid honesty. I was concerned about my own healing being that I'm a diabetic. Thankfully my healing process is going very well. I look forward to seeing your reviews and your updates you are truly an inspiring person keep it up sis!
Hey sis, Well thank God you wear both hats! Hearing that is music to my ears nurse! ;D For me it's important to be forthcoming. I want to be a help to others that might be going through the same thing. I know I appreciate when a person is straight up! The I will keep them coming. ^_^
HUN U LOOK GREAT,FABULOUS, & WONDERFULL I MEAN ALL THE ABOVE...DAMN!!! I too had burns ther healin slowly but surely i wouldnt tradeit for the world a few burns for the body i have now dat i didnt have. I neva experienced pain frm the burns honestly i wouldnt even no they werenif i didnt half to treat thm wit antibotic..anywho again u look GORGEOUS..check ur inbox!

BURN UPDATE

The burns are healing well. Dr. Cortes stressed the importance of keeping the areas moist. So what I've been doing is heavily coating the burns with triple antibiotic ointment, and covering the areas with Saran wrap, taping it down good, then placing the bandage pad on top, and securing it with medical tape. This way the areas are kept moist, and protected from the pressure of my CG. By the way, I'm now wearing my ARDYSS BODY MAGIC compression garment and it has done wonders for my tummy swelling!

ARDYSS BODY MAGIC

I own both styles of this garment. I'm currently wearing the one on the right. I've had these in my collection for at least 4 years. They were designed by both a chiropractic, and orthopedist. The body Is brought into perfect alignment when worn, and it makes you look 3 sizes smaller. Best of all you can order it online for 50% off (the short one only) Inbox me if you are interested. Since the bottom portion is made out of power net your ass doesn't get smashed in.

Hows your tummy coming along sis?
Glad to hear you are well pics with garments please !!!
Yes he wrote me a perscription forit but to me it does nuthin..i will check Hourglassbbl page,THANKS

My daily ritual

I wanted to show you photos of the healing, and the way the dressings are applied. AEH81, per your request,here are photos of me wearing the bodymagic garment. I'm also down 12 lbs. Since My Surgery.

Looking good coming along just right !!
Thx! I just placed my Vedette 100 vest over the top of my Body magic for added compression

Vedette 100 over Bodymagic

The Bodymagic is getting lose in the bodice. So I placed my Vedette vest on top of it for added compression.

Yeah I have a faja 3xl I want to where for support but it don't fit :(
Sorry I had my phone on Spanish auto correct I meant to put Like you have so much energy***** Lol
Wow u look like y hace so much energy on ur post op pics looking good!!

Vedette 100 over ARDYSS BODYMAGIC

Looks great
Thx!
You just hang in there. If you are interested in wearing a CG for now check out the one I'm wearing. The sizes go up to 50 which is like a 6xl.

Getting Flatter!

Wearing the compression vest over my garment seems to be doing the trick. I lost so much fluid overnight that my chux pad was completely saturated! (I have an opening on my tt seem directly beneath my belly button, from which the fluid leaks out. I just cut a chux pad to twice the width of a standard maxi pad, fold it and cover this area.

Thank you for posting your blog. You look great and happy healing. You are truly an inspiration.
You're welcome, and thank you! So glad you've been inspired :-D
I just read your journey. Girl your looking so good. He did a great job on you. That's a big difference. Good luck on the rest of the healing process. Love how you look and I know it will only get better. Happy healing!

On my way to church

Left these out

No I didn't read that one. Going there now! Thanks!

I've come a LONG way!

I feel like I'm looking like the BEST me! No. I don't look like my wish pic, but guess what? Neither do the models in my pics! ;-D LMAOROTF

Alright! I hope you find some helpful information.

Foot, Ankle & Leg Swelling

For the past 3 days I've had extreme swelling in my ankles, legs, and feet, more in the left leg. Wearing the compression socks brings the swelling down. I'm just trying to figure out why all of a sudden this is happening?

Also try to elevate your feet put a pillow or two so that they are above heart level
This maybe a cardio issue I would check with your pcp

TRYING ON NEW DRESSES :-D

First, I'm wearing the new faja CG from Dr.Cortes underneath all of the dresses that I'm modeling. I love the way it fits because it's not smashing my boots in. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE beautiful dresses. The long one is my favorite being that the back is completely out, and the slit stops just underneath my ass(modestly long, but very sexy). What you think? Shopping is so much fun now!

more pix

You look great in all of them.
Thx. luv! ;-D
I like the long one too it's beautiful

Monif C. collection

You look great ...I love all our dresses....
In my Eartha Kitt cat woman purr.....bringggg it darlingggg
I love that black and white dress..is that also on one of those websites you listed previously? You are looking amazing!

MEASUREMENTS

I finally took my measurements:
Chest:45
Natural Waist:38
Hips:56
???HOURGLASS???

Yeah glad to hear
^_^
Thanks dear!

GOD IS GOOD and IN THE BLESSING BUSINESS

Much love, and shout outs to my girlfriend, LADYB2011!!! Yesterday, she sent me compression garments ranging from 2xl-medium! What a blessing, because you know how expensive these garments can be. O_O She has good taste! I know for a fact thay she ordered the best garments out here on the market. I can't wait to "pay it forward"!

Happy one month anniversary! A day late!
I know you mentioned that you have an opening at your tt incision site... when I had my c-section a portion of my incision open and my doctor gave me Convatec Kaltostat 2g wound dressings. It worked wonders. My wound where I used the dressing healed better then the other section. Maybe you can ask you PS about it.
I'm on it! Thanks! I kept thinking to myself how is this wound going to heal up nicely? That's what I love about this place. So many ladies willing to share helpful tips etc!

20lbs. down!

Thankful for the garments that LADYB2011, sent me. As you can see it really smashes my hips in, but when I take it off they are still there! Down 20lbs. Since my surgery day (1month 2days ago). Getting ready to buy the gym tomorrow. It's beena long time since I was in the 250's but I'm so close to getting into my 240's that I can taste it! I'm ready to do this!

All right now!!! 20 lbs down......you're gettin' in that zone......It's gonna be on and poppin'!!!!!
Yesssss hunny I am! I just have to schedule in my gym sessions. I've been working 12 hour days (and and will be for the next month). So, for now it's been a walking, but I need some Zumba in my life!
So proud of you sister...you inspire me so much...I have also lost 20 lbs and will be at my goal weight soon...blessings..

20lbs. Less to lose

The weight loss is coming along. Getting ready to kick it up a notch with my fitness program. Boot Camp and hiring a personal trainer is in my immediate future plans!

Hey na sexy!!! Girlll im scared of you!!!

How could I not be satisfied?

A pix is worth a 1000 words! 3 pics=3000 BOOMMMM!!! Nuff said...

Too hot too trot!!!
Hehehe ;-)
You look Marvelous!!

Am I blessed or what???????

Look at what I received in the mail today! That's right compression garments! Compliments of LADYB2011. LUV YA SIS, ^_~

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My girls are looking good!

I'm using bio oil for now on my scars.

Sensational! You look fabulous!!!!! An inspiration to us all.
Thx. Ladybug!

LET GET TOGETHER CORTES DOLLS!

Please read my BBL blog for more info!

ANOTHER YILY PATIENT DIES

This is so sad....

This is horrible, just horrible smh
That's just too sad..

Various poses

WoW Ms YILy need to stop practicing even tho and although, each time we lay down on the operating table for an elective surgery risks are involved and death is one.
Youre welcome doll!!! ANYTIME!!! THAT IS SO SAD ABOUT THE YILY DOLL!!!

BEAUTIFUL BODY BY CORTES

GOOD MORNING!

sorry for the typo. I couldnt pull up the website :-(
I couldnt pull up yje website :-(
Sorry mzphatbooty for this being on your blog you look beautiful

26 LBS. LOST!!!! 274LBS. TO 248LBS IN NEARLY 6 WEEKS POST OP!

For the past 3 days I wore 2 full body compression garments to eliminate fluid build up and swelling. This is the result!!!! I haven't even stepped foot inside a gym or workout at home. Just eating clean and minimal walking. I didn't expect to look so good this soon. Keep in mind EVERY body has a different recovery/healing rate. So don't expect what happened to me to happen for you. I've been very optimistic from the very beginning. Even mentally prepared myself for successive rounds of need be to achieve my desired results. However at this rate I'm going to begin waist training. I've already ordered a double steel boned corset. I will wear a high waisted strong compression garment underneath. Meanwhile, off to the gym I go for my first session post op! Muahhhhhhhh

You look hot mama
Girl your body looks amazing!!!!!!!! Damn you look good. Yes baby, we need to hurry up and get us some crop tops that say " I AM A CORTES DOLL"!!!!!
LOL, Bitchfest!? Wow, i am not going to stoop that low. Who cares what that persons weight is. You are the one continuing your shit on someone elses page!! And i get notifications on any updates not just where you comment. No way i am going to go looking for you. You are nothing i need to look at. DON'T JUDGE ME WOMAN, Cause apprently you have not had a tummy tuck yet. So, good luck to you, and if you do not want me to comment, don't post shit about me on someone eles's blog. That is disrespectful to me and to this womans page!!

SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON

I'm trying to do better with posting over here, but keep in mind to check my BBL blog also since I generally give it my first priority.

DAMNNNNNNN, ( singing now that's a bad bad chick ) you look outstanding ma!! Yes we need cortes dolls shirts ASAP

HEIGHT to WEIGHT CHARTS

Flatty 32, I'll text you the link.
Really???? WOW.......:0

Realself needs a "BLOCK" setting!

I know this isn't Facebook, but nevertheless I contacted Kristy to see if R/S has or have future plans for installing various filters & settings. If I'm not following a blogger, I don't need or want to see (less alone read), ANY comment made on their blog PERIOD! Realself is what it is today because of us. We need to contact the community managers and tell them what we want in order to improve the site for US- the users. There should be a edit option for our comments, and the ability for us to use Smiley emoticons, just to name a few ideas.

Due to the hostile nature of recent interactions, I am closing this review to further comments.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

On a positive note

Now that we've expressed ourselves. It should be CRYSTAL CLEAR where we all stand. We know which blog page is for the HAPPY SATISFIED patients, and which blog is designated to the opposite. With that in mind let's get back to our regularly scheduled programing...

FEELING BEAUTIFUL & SEXY

POST COMMENTS ON MY BBL BLOG

I was told by a community manager that my review would be closed for a couple of days NOT INDEFINITELY! In any case if you have questions or comments you can inbox me or leave them on my BBL blog. However,I will continue to update my mommy makeover blog.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

NOW BACK TO OUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGAM!!!!

Okay ladies back to business as usual. We are going to do what we have always done. Keep it POSITIVE, FUNNY, and LIGHT. We DEFINITELY know what time it is here at Realself. OVERT shade thrown ladies! At the end of the day I'm a RP **Real Person** staying true to myself, and standing up for what I believe in, and that's what matters most. Not a title... Afterall the community knows who I am! Lol!!!! Muahhhhhhh!

Back in business!!!
Hahahaha! Yep!
TESTING TESTING 1,2,3....LOL YEP UP AND RUNNING!

Shopping is so much fun!

Now I'm able to grab a shirt off the rack,and it fits like a glove!

OMG!!! You look totally amazing. I have been following you since I first decided to go through with a BBL and by the results you have and with what Dr. C has done for you I am so looking fwd to getting this done. Have I told you how great you look OMG FANTASTIC!!!
You look wonderful, I enjoyed reading your blog
Thanks!

This waist training is a BIOTCH!!!!

Okay ya'll my double boned steel waist corsette arrived, and I'mhere to tell you this waist training thing is not for punks! I've had it on for all of 2 whopping hours and I'm already crying MERCYYY!!! I feel like I'm wearing a bullet proof vest. It definitely corrects the posture and shoots my twin girls to the moon! I'm trying my darnest to do everything to improve my final results. Did I mention I also wearing my compression garment?lol

Looks comfy
NOTTTTTT!!!!!!
You go girl! Looking Fab Doll!

30 hours later.....

I'm still wearing my corsette! I like it when I'm standing up, but when I sit down it is a serious BEAST!!! It really affects your breathing, but enhances your posture to the 10th power! I'm going to keep it up.

workflow

MS PARKER AINT GOT S--T ON U...u r lookin stunning!!
Thanks mamaz!
I like that corset it is really nice!!!

CHANGE OF PLANS....Arghhhhh!!!!!!

Ladies, I'm really feeling some kind of way... Just received our FAMILY REUNION packet, and guess what? (Long sigh......)It is scheduled for our "Meet & Greet" weekend! Needless to say I won't be able to come hang out with my girls... :-( I was so looking forward to this event...#disappointed

Hey! Where'd you get your corsette from?
I ordered from Ebay. Seller:signedcostumejewelrycom Make sure you get a high quality "double steel boned corset"
Ok, thanks hun!

2 months post op...TUMMY TUCK AND FAT REDUCTION

I found this article. It's noteworthy of reading. I'm 2 days shy of being 2 months post-op. I have what I believe is scar tissue that runs the entire length of my tt incision. My hubs has been massaging that area pretty aggressively. Belly button has healed up nicely (no more crusty scar). I'm still wearing the "wall anchor" A.K.A. "spacer" inside my belly button opening. I do have the "tell-tell" sign of liposuction- a darkened scar on my upper abdomen, where the cannula was inserted to perform the lipo in my upper ab area. It itched like hell for the longest time! Overall My muscle plication feels nice and tight. I'm still experiencing numbness in several areas of my lower abdomen. Am I completely flat? No. I've lost 30lbs since my mommy makeover. So yes, I do have redundance of the skin in my abs. I knew off top that this would be the case. I did my due diligence when it came to researching "The ideal candidate for a tummy tuck" Most doctors agree that the BEST results are yielded when you are NO MORE THAN 15-20 lbs over your ideal body weight (according to the height & weight charts). However, there are always exceptions...Personally, I COULDN'T WAIT ANY LONGER. Maybe it was my metabolism? Maybe my body wasn't processing insulin properly? All I know is that after I lost 35lbs on my own. My weight loss efforts came to a halt! I was down like 4 flat tires w/o a spare! Stuck like Chuck! Couldn't lose a pound to save my life. So this surgery WAS the catalyst that catapulted my body into a new zone! I was like who cares about not being close to my ideal weight? Hell I can't go through yet another summer looking and feeling this way! 35+30=65lbs this is the combined loss that I have through surgery & my own efforts. I'm going to see what boot camp and Zumba can do as far as burning the excess belly fat and tightening my skin. I'm going to give it my all for the next 4 months. My skin laxity isn't too shabby so I expect to tighten up nicely. Should this be the case GREAT! If not I plan on getting my bbl done with Dr. Cortes next March, so I'll be getting a lot more lipo anyway. In any case it's a WIN-WIN situation! BTW my boobies are looking good! It's going to be a busy weekend. I'll try to get photos up at my first convenience.

Like it luv it thanks!!!

WOW! THE DIFFERENCE ONE DAY CAN MAKE!

Last night my husband massaged the HELL out of the scar tissue on my lower abs with bio oil. Keep in mind I only drink water or Gatorade. Yesterday I ate a banana, apple, tangerine, 6 pc. Jamaican Jerk grilled wings and water, water, water! Wow up this morning to a MUCH FLATTER STOMACH! THE scar tissue had softened considerably. I'm eagerly anticipating what I will look like in another month! Meanwhile. ... My shopping continues ;)

You go sis!!! Hubby--he sho nuff LOVES him some you!!! And them there dresses--WERK!!!

EASTER 2014-2 MONTHS POST OP TODAY!

4/24/14

Waist training is paying off!

Too hot for words!!!
Please can you come to England and help me shop for clothes when I've lost weight? I love your personal style, the black dress, the black top with the peplum, both B&W outfits, okay I want them all, and the shoes. You look amazing, just like a lady should look, sexy but not letting it all be on show. What a great body you have now, and it can only get better! You remind me of those old Coke bottles they used to have in the States, lol they may sue you for stealing their image :) well done on the weight loss, the AMAZING cardio work (those numbers don't lie) and for being true to yourself and doing it. 100% and then some. You're an inspiration to me!
Hun, I would LOVE to be your personal shopper! ;- ) At 41 I want to be "Classy Sexy". It speaks volumes when you can look alluring w/o having your ass hanging out, and titties jumping out of your blouses. Girl you got me over here laughing my a$$ off! I'm flattered ^_~. Coke suing moi for stealing their image?????? Wowwwww too funny! Never thought in a million years my body would be like this. I'm a ride or die! My Determination is out the roof(right with my head)! Lol. I'm glad I've inspired you, because you do the same for me!

SNATCHED!

Shuttin' it down!!!
You LOOK too HOTTTTTT!!! YOU ROCKING IT!!!!!
Hahaha! Thank ya ma'am!

BOOM!!!!!

On my "A" game!

Aww lookie lookie!!! You go girl rock it rock it!!!!

CONFIDENT IN A MAJOR WAY!

Boiiiii.... Let me tell ya. I broke the 'confimeter'(confidence meter) today! It was hot & sunny, and I was the hot, sexy, diva! Now I know I hear it going on back in my day, but NEVER like this. I weighed a LOT less,yet I didn't have these dangerous curves! So now I find myself looking in every mirror,window, and automobiles with good paint jobs to admire my damn reflection! Yeah I'm sick-wit-it okayyyyyy! Lol! Nahhhh boo-boo can't no one tell me a damn thang. I'm loving this body of mine!

Girl!!! You rock!!! Congrats on your amazing body. I am looking at getting my body done in 2015. I am pregnant and due in September this year so it is highly unlikely that I would do it this year in order to heal after childbirth et al... . I do love Dr. Cortes' work. He is also based in Texas which is a bonus for me since I reside here too. I have contacted three doctors already and so far, Cynthia Perez, Patient Coordinator for Dr. Cortes has been the most informative and thorough. Thanks for all your updates...its quite inspiring.
Cynthia Perez? Oh did he hire another P.C.? I only know of Lucy? Anyway best wishes for a safe delivery, and I will follow your journey.
I am so sorry...my bad!!!!!! She is actually P.C for Dr. Salama of Elite Plastic Surgery, FL. Mixed it up :( thanks for your wishes :)

MY CURRENT SITUATION!

Thanks to AEH81, the shopping frenzy continues! I ABSOLUTELY MUST have these. I going to rock them with liquid leggings and stilettos!

Girl you are gonna be a rocker Botticelli Chick!!! Hot hot
Hey Sweetie, which website did you see those 3 tops from?
As a post on my Facebook I sent you a friend request a few weeks back

At the hospital...

Time for an ultrasound to rule out DVT. My legs have been swollen beyond belief! They feel as if they are going to explode. Anyway, hopefully DVT is ruled out. I'm aware that it could be an issue with my lymphatic system (since it has been seriously disrupted via surgery). Lastly, I'll make an appointment with a vascular doctor to see what's going on.

Get better hope some lasix will help it out
I hope so! That's exactly what he prescribed me.;-)
Hey boo, you are rocking that cortes body hunty....hey are you wearing your garment too long? I swelled one day when I wore it all day and then wore my other at night it was too much for my body so I do no garment at night

RELIEVED!

NO BLOOD CLOTS! LASIX for 3 days, compression stockings, and leg elevation.

Oh thank goodness!!! Glad your ok sis
Thx. Sis!
Big hug and kiss

SMOOTH TUCK

I know several ladies have reached out to me about being denied a tummy tuck due to your inability to achieve an acceptable weight. Well I found some valuable info. If you aren't concerned about muscle tightening, then Dr. Schulman has the answer to your delimma. I was unsuccessful at creating a hyperlink but if you type his name in the search box you can click on his website. A plus to note is that he does an internal belly button, like Dr. Cortes so you don't have the scar on the outside.

So question is this what cortes does or does he do muscle repair???
I not sure if he does mini tt's or not. Typically muscle repair automatically comes with a full tummy tuck.
I thought so going to see him on Monday !!

Just reflecting

In amazed each time I look back at my humble beginnings, to my bountiful ending. Well I'm not quite finished(technically speaking). I still eat clean, but I'm a sucker for Lay's plain potato chips & Hershey's cookies&cream candy bar especially when cousin flow comes for her monthly visit. 98% of the time I'm on point though. Anyway my research continues... I'll inform you later.

You are simply AMAZING! Thank you for your story - I really appreciated all you shared. "cheers" to your continued success.
Love it, you look awesome! ! Yasssss
Looks super fantastic!!!

Burn update

I received a hour long massage today and it felt so good! I wanted to show you ladies my healing progress from my surgery date 2/20/2014 to present. Still NO pain whatsoever. Just tightness that is subsiding with each massage.

Snatched! Snatched! & more snatched! You look great doll!
Wow!! Your back looks GREAT and small. Girl I love how you are doing your part in working on your body...simply amazing transformation.
Thanking for sharing your story. Rough journey but I enjoyed seeing your progress you look amazing!

TO ALL MY LADIES

Koreysmom, LADYB2011,Anewmom, Flatty32, AEH81,and all the others that I failed (NOT FORGOT)to mention, WHO have followed my journey from the beginning you all know that I'm not the one to come on here crying, bitching, moaning, and complaining about my surgery results. Is my stomach completely flat? Not hardly... But guess what? Me, myself, and I are cool with IT FOR NOW, because this body is yet under construction! Call already know that I AM THE MASTER at taking lemons, and making lemonade. If I don't know how to do anything else, I know how to fake it till I make it! Lol If after the bbl, I'm still not as flat as I desire guess what??? I'm going to get a mini tummy-tuck(GOD BE WILLING). Ladies, one surgery may not get you where you want to be. So just remember that it is a PROCESS. This recovery takes time when looking for your final result. Hang in there. Most of all maintain a positive outlook. Sometimes you have to encourage yourself...Muahhhhhhhh

Luv ya hum in the docs office now peeps talking about the infamous mzphatbooty and how great you look you go girl hope this toots your horn!!!
Wait a minute let me turn up my hearing aid(Lol)!!!! HUH? SAY WHAT???? GIRL STOP PLAYING! I SEE YOU GOT MORE GAMES THAN THE ARCADE! LOL!!! THEY TALKING ABOUT LIL'OL MOI????? WELL I'M FLATTERED, and HONORED to say the least! Let me know how your appt. goes! Xoxoxo
Girl you know your a celebrity, lol

cont. TO ALL MY LADIES

Let me clarify, because I don't want anything I've said above to misconstrued or misunderstood. My surgery results are just that MINE. You may ask how can I be ok with paying for a tummy tuck, and didn't come out on the ABSOLUTE flat side? I understand enough about this procedure to know that my surgeon would rather err on the side of safety, rather than spin the revolver and play "Russian Roulet" with his patients life. I respect him for his integrity by making the conscious choice NOT to be RECKLESS! As you can see, "aggressive lipo" can present it's own set of complications. Over liposuctioning the upper abdomen in a tummy tuck procedure can disrupt the blood supply and result in skin death, A.K.A. NECROSIS. This is easy to understand if you take the time to educate yourself about the physiological aspects of the circulatory system and how it works in the abdominal region. There is a fine line in between how tight the skin flap can be pulled also. Nope, no need for me to stomp my feet like a spoiled child demanding his or her way, because I actually GET IT! I'm not mad, bitter, or angry. It is what it is. It was clearly explained to me pre-op, and I chose to proceed. Like I said earlier, I'm determined to make the most out of my situation. I absolutely love seeing my reflection in the mirror! I just stand there and marvel. Mr. is enjoying every minute of watching me basking in my own glory! (More than that he enjoys reaping the benefits)! LOL :) My hairstylist said, "Girllll I see your waist line is your favorite. Because I've noticed that you are wearing a belt in EVERY picture I see of you posing in"! LMBOROTF True....So True....

Your second pic on the bottom to what you can see of your abdomen looks awesome !!!
Thanks!
You look amazing and I have been following you since I became a member of RS. I was astonished on how detailed you were and i knew i could always come to your review and get answers!! i have even referred girls to your page for info! Keep on doing you and shake off the ppl who think otherwise of you. You look fabulous!!!!

If you are going to wear a corset....

Whether you decide to wear a corset to create a dramatic look in your waistline temporarily, or longterm waist training, so your body a favor and invest in a sheet (or two) of lipofoam. I noticed that each time I would wear my under wire bra with my corset I had major issues with the corset pushing up against the bra which in turn caused the end of the wire on the side to jab, poke, stab, dig into my flesh. OUCHHHHH! NOT COOL AT ALL! ...TO BE CONT. (MY OFFICIAL BREAK JUST ENDED) ARGGGGGGHHHHH!

You look great gurl. Like my Mama always said if they ain't talking you're not doing something right. *Let you're hater be your motivators. And your stomach looks great to me.

cont. "If you are going to wear a corset"

Now...Back to our regularly scheduled program. From trial and error I learned that IF I decide to wear a bra(the twins naturally sit up high from my breast lift, and the corset pushes them even higher so it's unnecessary to wear one except for feeling "secured & covered") it WON'T be a underwire, but instead a WIRELESS bra. Now if you can't live w/of your underwire bra then you can cut custom pieces of lipo foam and place between the bra and your skin where the underwire ends. You will also find it a delightful relief to place a piece of foam on your Xyphoid process because this is where the top of the corset rests. The closure part of the corset contains the steel boning. Although it is well covered, you don't want that shit stabbing you in your chest every time you move. If you stand while wearing it there is no problem, but when that ass sits down is a whole nother scenario. You would think you are getting stabbed.

Look up dr. Yily and Duran after your in onederland you will qualify to become a DOLL!~~ KISSES
OMG YOUR RESULTS ARE AMAZING! i love your story and what u have achieved! Keep the updates coming: ) stay blessed. ...

Trying on clothes

Oh I'm VERY familiar with both of these ladies, and their work. However, I'm good. Can't entertain the thought of medical tourism for myself. IJS
Thx!
Thx. Yes. It's coming along.

ON OUR WAY TO THE CLUB

Look at all this here! Whatcha gonna do with all of this whuuut? Lol!

Hope that club don't catch fire cause your pippin hot!!!

HAPPY MOTHER DAY!

Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

Grab your coffee. I have to bring you up to speed!

Hey ladies, Let's begin with the photos above in which i was wearing the red/blk/gold dress. I went to the club for the first time in a longggg time. We'll let's just say that I had the time of my LIFE!!! I was ONE(NOT THE ONLY) of the seasoned ladies in the club, but hunnies let me tell you that I WAS THAT GIRL! I must have received a gazillion compliments on how I was wearing my dress. I couldn't keep my ass'ets of of the dance floor!lol It felt very refreshing to see people that I hadn't seen in years pay me compliments. These compression boy shorts that LADYB2011, gave me are the BIZZNESS!!! They compress the tummy and lower back, while lifting the bootay. You know since the my mommy makeover surgery I haven't wore my butt pads (keep in mind that I had wore them for over 20 years!!!!!). Dr. Cortes did such a wonderful job in sculpting my lower back that I've been able to feel confident enough to leave the house with them. Fast forward to today's photos. Me wearing the black crocheted dress. Liposuction is NOT, and I repeat NOT a weight loss surgery. However, if you eat clean, manage your proportion sizes(eating one-third to one-half of what you would normally consume),drink large amounts of water(a few gallons/day; Especially, first thing in the morning, and at bedtime. Minimal exercise 30-45mins of cardio exercise, daily with weight/strength training 15-20 mins/day. 3-5 days a week. I said all that to say that to date that I have lost 32 lbs. since my surgery day! I believe that metabolic changes occur with lipo, and if you do your part then you can drop pounds just like I have. Food combinations is important also. I'm a red meat lover, but I make sure to eat a lot of tomatoes with it. Instead of frying meat, I grill it instead. If it isn't water or Gatorade I don't mess with it. If I want a cookie I will go to the mall and buy ONE from the bakery, eat it, and it's a rap! No buying a bag of cookies from the store. So much of my life has centered around cooking. I've had to learn how not to place so much emphasis on food. I'm in a great place now and I live it! I've vier my sexy back. From 299 lbs last March, to 243lbs. today! Yes I AM THAT AMAZONIAN GODDESS! Dr. Cortes has changed my life!

You tickle me everytime.....Love..love..love your journey....All I can do is smile....when I'm down...all I do is come to your page and read again...and there it go that smile again.... YOU alright with me... I see the updates....and I must say girl "They ain't got nothing On YA" (IN my Gucci voice) YOU GO GIRL!!! Work that....you makes me so crunk...because you got this Funky Diva style that is so me..... Continue to do you...& whatever makes you happy!! Proud of you gal!!!!!!
Hunty in going to do this 41 and FABULOUS until the wheels fall off! So many of you ladies have been a great inspiration to me! This surgery is going to change your life!!!! I mean seriously. Look at where I started at! If I can get this far, I know others can too!
Yep me too can't wait 5 weeks!!!

Time to "Turn up"

Getting ready to slide out for the evening with my girls.

Ayeeeee, Ayeeeee why am I dancing as if I'm with you getting ready to go out too lol...that dress mama yasssss
Just lovely

Looking & Feeling Sexy

I had a ball with my girls at the club! My feet were glued to the dance floor. In enjoying my life! This surgery is my new birth!

Me again!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Waiting it out...Retouch in September (hopefully)

Well I'm 3 months post op. These past few weeks have been crazy in regards to leg and feet swelling. Think it's time for me to visit a vascular specialist to see if the artery that is responsible for returning the blood flow back to the heart is functioning properly. I'm going you rest the corset for a couple of days and observe how the swelling goes. Well I made contact with Mariel to inquire about a lipo "retouch" to my abdomen and more fat transferred to my hips I September. I really don't want to wait until my BBL to get the transfer to my hips. So hopefully I can get an appointment since the doctor wants me to wait between 5-6 months to allow for the swelling to subside (for the most part anyway). Otherwise I feeling good, and as you can see in looking great!

Photo that didn't upload

You look great. Hope all is well with your legs and feet.
Thanks! I hope so too.
Meet and greet in September !!

Boobies still standing at attention.

No bra over here! I love them ;-)

...

Unable to upload pix

Can't see update

Being a *PATIENT* patient. It ain't easy, BUT it's doable.

Lately, I've been doing a great deal of reading/researching the topic of ~Abdominal Swelling After Tummy Tuck~
So here's the breakdown of how long one should anticipate swelling. Tummy tuck minus liposuction up to 3 months. Tummy tuck with liposuction the recovery time is doubled to 6 months! (Although at this point it's only about 10% of swelling remaining) Worst case scenario upward 1 year due to slow recovery. Anywho... It is, what it is. It comes with the territory. Take your time and do your homework ladies. If you are the impatient type then I strongly suggest you rethink whether or not you are psychologically prepared to deal with the reality of the possible extended recovery time. If not, you're setting yourself up for straight "worryation". You have to allow the process to take it's course. One of the questions that you should include in your list for your prospective surgeon during consultation is, "AM I A IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR A TUMMY TUCK"? How long should I expect to be swollen after a tummy tuck"? Then inquire about what the revision process entails. Lipo only? Pulling down the flap to address skin laxity? At what point can you request one? Last, the financial portion you will be responsible for (if any). I REITERATE a large majority of plastic surgeons that do this procedure state that the *BEST* results are on patients that are EITHER at or within 10-20lbs of their ideal body weight (which are based on height and body frame size). If you aren't a good candidate for a tummy tuck, there are still other options. Ask about a panniculectomy w/upper ab/flank liposuction. Basically find out what is available, and what doctor suggests. In closing, if you AREN'T a "ideal candidate" This doesn't necessarily mean that you can't get a full abdominalplasty. It just means that you won't get the *BEST*result. If you are adamant about getting it done despite the fact that you are going to get a "good" or "marked difference" result, just know that it's your decision either way so you will have to make the most out of your situation. I did the latter, and in retrospect I have NO REGRETS! Life is too short. If you are able to make a change w/o an extended wait then do it. My RIGHT now, my present is what I'm living in. This is my moment to shine. I'm going to do it to the best of my ability. NO HOLDS BARRED!!! Living my life like it's golden~Jill Scott

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I'm going to try to upload photos

Crossing my fingers!

Looks great
Thanks!
Amen sister anything is better than what I got now so if a revision is what I need then a revision is what I'll get the muscle repair is not going to need to be redone just pulling skin tighter and I did that with my arms in the office so if was no biggie!!! Put new pics that still not up luv ya doll!!!0

A couple more...

MY CURRENT SITUATION

Damn damn damn damn is all I can say is it the 23rd yet you look so awesome pooch no pooch I luv it
Hun, I guess I'm being too hard on myself. I already know I'm going to need some form of a retouch because I intend on getting very close to my ideal body weight for health issues. I'm 41, and want to keep heart disease, stroke, HPB,diabetes at bay. I just don't know if liposuction alone will be sufficient or will I require a mini tt to deal with this redundant skin issue? I've been doing a LOTTTT of dancing at the club to burn fat, calories etc. My skin seems to be redraping well. However, there are some areas that are concerning for me. Well 3 more months for me to continue on working on things from my end. Your day is just around the corner mamaz!
Yes I understand the need to reshape some but you do luck amazing to day the least he maybe able to do dome lipo and then numb you and pull the skin tighter!!!

Whoot-Whoot!

You are by far one of his most impressive work boo!!! You look great
Thanks Chica! How are you? We need to catch up! Call or text me.
I'm at work today I'ma call u when I'm off but I'm doing good I'ma send u photos on Thursday

YAY or NAY?

I really appreciate getting so much feedback from the doctors here on the site regarding my most recent question. It has offered enlightenment as to how I should proceed in my plastic surgery journey. Well I'm getting ready to go hard at the gym with my Zumba and Kettle classes. I have a 6 cd set of Latin dance exercises. I going to rebegin those also. I now hopeful that I can burn off this residual adipose tissue! Doc, said my tummy doesn't appear to have a lot of loose skin. However,

You do look gorgeous!!!
I LOVE your results. You look gorgeous :-) I totally agree with what you said about being patient with the swelling. Once I hit 3 months, mine almost completely went away.

Evening Out

Doing it with Mr. , and my girls!

Hey I was just looking through your blog and i just wanted to say you look amazing and im truly happy for you enjoy your new look God bless you

Loving my life!

Simply Sexy

The twin girls are doing very well!

Heyyyy, Like Whoa!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Trying on a few new garments.

Let's just put it out there you are one sexy ass women in side and out you got areas you want a little touch up that's even better I love all your teaching photos hell the whole damn blog or blogs I say I haven't had my surgery yet but I don't have long to go you are very tall and th hips add length my short stubby no ass at all self could not support them but you are so fly... But I don't know what you look like nakie but if it looks off fix it cause honey we need to look pow pow nakie too lol!!!
Sport not support
ALL I CAN SAY IS LET THE CHURCH SAY AMEN.. AMAZING

A few more.

You are very thorough and it's a ton of women being helped a lot from you. Realself has themselves a GEM on this site.
Howdy stranger! Wow how have you been? How all is well. I have a couple of surgery issues that I plan on getting fixed soon. Other than that all is well. Thanks for stopping by! Muahhhhh
Everything is great. Just stopping in to check on everyone and update my blog. I know you'll get those issues resolved whatever they are. You're a trooper!

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself?

One WORD!!! FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!

TUMMY TUCK RESULTS

What to expect? Tummy Tuck Results

What a beautiful transformation! U look great!!
Thank ya hun!

THE HATE IS REAL!

Ya'll I haven't even had my BBL and... I already catch side eyes on the regular! Smdh....

inboxed you :)