Let me begin by telling you that my initial quest...

Let me begin by telling you that my initial quest was for a Brazilian Butt Lift. I didn't have to search far. I selected Dr. Andrew Jimerson, paid my deposit and have my sx date scheduled for Jan 2014. Then I came across Dr. Wilberto Cortes, in Houston. After researching and watching many of his educational video series on Youtube, and his website RejuvenusAesthetics, I was COMPLETELY SOLD! I knew that I had to have his signature "Hourglass Tummy Tuck". I also liked his breast reduction and lift technique. So, I scheduled a consult, as well as a sx date and paid my deposit for a Mommy Makeover! You can follow my blog over at the BBL FORUM to get more details.

I'm getting excited!

The reality has finally hit me! Yeasss hunties in less than two months this body is going to be transformed! I spend so much time grabbing and manipulating my loose skin to get a better idea of what to expect when it is no longer there. I began my weight loss journey last March and I'm proud of my accomplishments. I've been blogging my journey in the BBL forum (initially, this was to be my first sx), however I'll be coming here to do my updates

more pix

Breast wish pix

My source of inspiration.

The photos of this RS member's amazing transformation gives me so much hope. Her weight 3 days pre-op was 311lbs. She has been the only person that I could find that had a body type that was most comparable to mine. She's 6ft tall, and I'm 5'10". I began my weight loss journey at nearly 300lbs, and now I'm down to 265lbs. I get so emotional whenever I see her results. I'm praying for the same.

12/29/13

Here I am. Don't get too comfortable with seeing me this way. This larvae is soon to complete her metamorphosis. I'm going to emerge from my cocoon as a beautiful butterfly!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!!!

Whasuppppp!!!!!!!!! Hey ladies I'm looking forward to bringing this New Year in with a bang! 2014 is MY year to shine. I get my body reconstructed a few days after my birthday, and is going to be LOVELY! Can't wait to join the rest of my sistahs who have already taken the plunge. Everyone stay safe tonight. Turn up!

299lbs vs. 264lbs and counting...

Just wanted to share my weight loss journey photos. I began in mid March and I've been holding steady between 265-270lbs.

Getting the new year started right!

I was at the gym bright and early this morning getting it in. Guess what? I was the ONLY only soul there!lol

My chi-chi's now, and my wish picture.

90 mins. of intense cardio

I want a strong healthy heart!

Lodging for 3.5

Well... I installed both Home Away & Airbnb apps. I found a gorgeous fully apartment in The Woodlands,TX . Just a short drive from the Conroe office. Bedroom #1 has a queen sized bed & A recliner chair. The 2nd room is a fully furnished nursery). The living room has a sofa sleeper (perfect for my caregiver/nanny) contacted the host with our itinerary date info. However, She was unable to accommodate our needs. She could only offer us 4 days max. and we need 21 days. The search continues....

Airline reservations...CHECK!

Alright so now that I've booked the flight, I'm one step closer to getting my goal accomplished, and one step closer to my dream!

Sh!t just got REALLY real!

It just doesn't get any better than this. One week after my birthday, is my surgery date! Needless to say I'm very excited. This year is getting of to a great start!

Another wish pic collage

Day 3 post op

Testing 123...

System continues to erase my blog entry.

I'm so tired of my post updates getting deleted

DAY 3 POST OP

Ladies, I don't understand how women can do this alone???? I have my nurse friend and hubs. My energy is good once I'm moving, but when I stop.....Ahhhh hell. I thought that I would be able to have enough energy to finish my blog but I am exhausted . I'm getting ready to lay down I'll be back

Mariel2013

Look at Marie in her office scrubs looking too cute!

1week post op!

Here a few pics

I'M A BOSS!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BBL BLOG

Hey ladies, I'm horrible with updating my "Mommy Makeover" Blog. For Real Time updates please refer to my bbl blog. It's cumbersome updating in both areas. I started my plastic surgery journey seeking a bbl, then I changed my mind midstream to the "Mommy makeover".

LOOK AT MY CHI'CHI'S

Healing nicely.

My Goody Bag

Nurse Deanna is the BEST and a life saver!!!!!! She hooked up this wonderful bag of supplies for me. Dr.Cortes staff will make sure you have everything you need!

Goody Bag

Before & After

This is the picture I sent to Dr.Cortes, back in March 2013, almost a year ago. Here I am today.

Hard to hold!

It's going to take a lot to tame this tigress!

I purchased my first cheap bra at Walmart today!

After years of paying $60 -$75 for minimizing, full coverage, ultra lift bras, I went to Walmart and purchased this cutie. I love it!

I'm tickled pink!

Everyday I look at the mirror in wide eyed amazement as I watch my body morph right before my very eyes. I love the way I look in my clothes. Especially the simple things, tank top and compression bottoms. My stomach is getting flatter with each passing day, and I'm very conscious about what goes into my mouth! I drink so much fluid throughout the day. I eat oatmeal for breakfast w/a banana, have a protein shake for my snack, at least one salad with a variety of veggies, and for dinner I try to eat grilled chicken, 2 veggies, and a starch. Still getting my walking in. Feeling fabulous!

Breast transformation

Lawdddd shawty baddd!

Amazonian Goddess!

Feeling Great!

Just finished my in office procedure. It only took 2 hours. My back is flat now since Dr. Cortes released the fluid from the seroma on my back. Yes I have that scoop in my back now!

TODAY IS THE DAY YAYYYY!

Today is the day that I Get placed in my second stage garment!

FLATTY32 & MzPhatBooty

Our 2nd time meeting up at the office! She is looking fabulous!

Flatty32

*WARNING* GRAPHIC PHOTOS ~Liposuction Burns~

Hi ladies, I shared these photos on my bbl blog, but I felt the importance to share them here also. All of you who have been following my blog know that I vowed to be as candid as possible when it comes to disclosing the details of my plastic surgery journey. Be it good, bad, or ugly. I want to give an accurate account so that ladies to come can gain an indepth insight of my day to day recovery process. Now, you see the photos above and you are either shocked, horrified, or at worst scared to move forward with your decision to get your procedure done. First of all let me reassure you that Dr. Wilberto G. Cortes is a STELLAR plastic surgeon. The finest that Houston, TX has to offer! From day 1 he has carefully managed my case. Secondly, this is an "isolated" case. There is only one other patient besides myself that Dr. Cortes performed a procedure on that I know of that suffered a lipo burn, and that was LADYB2011. So, like I said it is a rarity. From looking at my before pictures you can see I was obese. In fact I weighed 274lbs. on the morning of surgery. I had large back fat rolls that were aggressively liposuctioned. I believe Dr. Cortes's mission, as in any other case is to give the BEST AESTHETIC result possible. This man is a perfectionist! He removed nearly 9 liters of fat! (imagine 4, 2liter bottles of coke + a 1 liter) The reality is that we sign a 28 page waiver detailing the complications that can occur, and liposuction burns happen to be one of the complications. As painful as they appear to be, I've never experienced any pain whatsoever. I think this was due to the long lasting anesthetic. My back has been pretty much numb since surgery. On the day that he did the debridement which took just under 2 hours in office (excising the burnt tissue away to expose the underlying skin to stimulate healing),he numbed me up so well with lidocain that I never felt anything. He then stitched all of those areas closed. So now I simply was the areas with antibacterial soap and warm water, apply triple antibiotic ointment, and cover with bandages. He did my second (and last) session at my appointment yesterday. It went relatively quickly, as there were only a couple of areas left to address. At this point the skin looks just the way he wants. Nice and beefy red. Now, the skin can go ahead and heal. I hadn't been able to get placed in my stage 2 garment due to the situation going on with my back. I thought I would be placed in it yesterday, but Dr. Cortes wants me to wait several more days. He suspects the compression level of the garment might bust my stitches in my back. In any case, I've been wearing a binder to keep my tummy as flat as possible. In closing, I choose not to glamorize the negative. It is what it is. Ship happens. Had he not adamantly sought to treat me, I would have felt some kind of way, but this clearly isn't the case. This doc came to my hotel with nurse Deanna to treat me, I had several follow up visits at the Conroe office, he texts me to see how I'm doing, and he has me to text photos of various areas of my body just to see how I'm progressing. I'm in love with my newly transformed body! Unfortunate that I suffered the burns, but the trade off was worth it! I'm optimistic about my recovery, and looking forward to seeing what the end will bring.

BURN UPDATE

The burns are healing well. Dr. Cortes stressed the importance of keeping the areas moist. So what I've been doing is heavily coating the burns with triple antibiotic ointment, and covering the areas with Saran wrap, taping it down good, then placing the bandage pad on top, and securing it with medical tape. This way the areas are kept moist, and protected from the pressure of my CG. By the way, I'm now wearing my ARDYSS BODY MAGIC compression garment and it has done wonders for my tummy swelling!

ARDYSS BODY MAGIC

I own both styles of this garment. I'm currently wearing the one on the right. I've had these in my collection for at least 4 years. They were designed by both a chiropractic, and orthopedist. The body Is brought into perfect alignment when worn, and it makes you look 3 sizes smaller. Best of all you can order it online for 50% off (the short one only) Inbox me if you are interested. Since the bottom portion is made out of power net your ass doesn't get smashed in.

My daily ritual

I wanted to show you photos of the healing, and the way the dressings are applied. AEH81, per your request,here are photos of me wearing the bodymagic garment. I'm also down 12 lbs. Since My Surgery.

Vedette 100 over Bodymagic

The Bodymagic is getting lose in the bodice. So I placed my Vedette vest on top of it for added compression.

Vedette 100 over ARDYSS BODYMAGIC

Getting Flatter!

Wearing the compression vest over my garment seems to be doing the trick. I lost so much fluid overnight that my chux pad was completely saturated! (I have an opening on my tt seem directly beneath my belly button, from which the fluid leaks out. I just cut a chux pad to twice the width of a standard maxi pad, fold it and cover this area.

On my way to church

Left these out

I've come a LONG way!

I feel like I'm looking like the BEST me! No. I don't look like my wish pic, but guess what? Neither do the models in my pics! ;-D LMAOROTF

Foot, Ankle & Leg Swelling

For the past 3 days I've had extreme swelling in my ankles, legs, and feet, more in the left leg. Wearing the compression socks brings the swelling down. I'm just trying to figure out why all of a sudden this is happening?

TRYING ON NEW DRESSES :-D

First, I'm wearing the new faja CG from Dr.Cortes underneath all of the dresses that I'm modeling. I love the way it fits because it's not smashing my boots in. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE beautiful dresses. The long one is my favorite being that the back is completely out, and the slit stops just underneath my ass(modestly long, but very sexy). What you think? Shopping is so much fun now!

more pix

Monif C. collection

MEASUREMENTS

I finally took my measurements:
Chest:45
Natural Waist:38
Hips:56
???HOURGLASS???

GOD IS GOOD and IN THE BLESSING BUSINESS

Much love, and shout outs to my girlfriend, LADYB2011!!! Yesterday, she sent me compression garments ranging from 2xl-medium! What a blessing, because you know how expensive these garments can be. O_O She has good taste! I know for a fact thay she ordered the best garments out here on the market. I can't wait to "pay it forward"!

20lbs. down!

Thankful for the garments that LADYB2011, sent me. As you can see it really smashes my hips in, but when I take it off they are still there! Down 20lbs. Since my surgery day (1month 2days ago). Getting ready to buy the gym tomorrow. It's beena long time since I was in the 250's but I'm so close to getting into my 240's that I can taste it! I'm ready to do this!

20lbs. Less to lose

The weight loss is coming along. Getting ready to kick it up a notch with my fitness program. Boot Camp and hiring a personal trainer is in my immediate future plans!

How could I not be satisfied?

A pix is worth a 1000 words! 3 pics=3000 BOOMMMM!!! Nuff said...

Am I blessed or what???????

Look at what I received in the mail today! That's right compression garments! Compliments of LADYB2011. LUV YA SIS, ^_~

My girls are looking good!

I'm using bio oil for now on my scars.

LET GET TOGETHER CORTES DOLLS!

Please read my BBL blog for more info!

ANOTHER YILY PATIENT DIES

This is so sad....

Various poses

BEAUTIFUL BODY BY CORTES

GOOD MORNING!

26 LBS. LOST!!!! 274LBS. TO 248LBS IN NEARLY 6 WEEKS POST OP!

For the past 3 days I wore 2 full body compression garments to eliminate fluid build up and swelling. This is the result!!!! I haven't even stepped foot inside a gym or workout at home. Just eating clean and minimal walking. I didn't expect to look so good this soon. Keep in mind EVERY body has a different recovery/healing rate. So don't expect what happened to me to happen for you. I've been very optimistic from the very beginning. Even mentally prepared myself for successive rounds of need be to achieve my desired results. However at this rate I'm going to begin waist training. I've already ordered a double steel boned corset. I will wear a high waisted strong compression garment underneath. Meanwhile, off to the gym I go for my first session post op! Muahhhhhhhh

SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON

I'm trying to do better with posting over here, but keep in mind to check my BBL blog also since I generally give it my first priority.

HEIGHT to WEIGHT CHARTS

Realself needs a "BLOCK" setting!

I know this isn't Facebook, but nevertheless I contacted Kristy to see if R/S has or have future plans for installing various filters & settings. If I'm not following a blogger, I don't need or want to see (less alone read), ANY comment made on their blog PERIOD! Realself is what it is today because of us. We need to contact the community managers and tell them what we want in order to improve the site for US- the users. There should be a edit option for our comments, and the ability for us to use Smiley emoticons, just to name a few ideas.

On a positive note

Now that we've expressed ourselves. It should be CRYSTAL CLEAR where we all stand. We know which blog page is for the HAPPY SATISFIED patients, and which blog is designated to the opposite. With that in mind let's get back to our regularly scheduled programing...

FEELING BEAUTIFUL & SEXY

POST COMMENTS ON MY BBL BLOG

I was told by a community manager that my review would be closed for a couple of days NOT INDEFINITELY! In any case if you have questions or comments you can inbox me or leave them on my BBL blog. However,I will continue to update my mommy makeover blog.

NOW BACK TO OUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGAM!!!!

Okay ladies back to business as usual. We are going to do what we have always done. Keep it POSITIVE, FUNNY, and LIGHT. We DEFINITELY know what time it is here at Realself. OVERT shade thrown ladies! At the end of the day I'm a RP **Real Person** staying true to myself, and standing up for what I believe in, and that's what matters most. Not a title... Afterall the community knows who I am! Lol!!!! Muahhhhhhh!

Shopping is so much fun!

Now I'm able to grab a shirt off the rack,and it fits like a glove!

This waist training is a BIOTCH!!!!

Okay ya'll my double boned steel waist corsette arrived, and I'mhere to tell you this waist training thing is not for punks! I've had it on for all of 2 whopping hours and I'm already crying MERCYYY!!! I feel like I'm wearing a bullet proof vest. It definitely corrects the posture and shoots my twin girls to the moon! I'm trying my darnest to do everything to improve my final results. Did I mention I also wearing my compression garment?lol

30 hours later.....

I'm still wearing my corsette! I like it when I'm standing up, but when I sit down it is a serious BEAST!!! It really affects your breathing, but enhances your posture to the 10th power! I'm going to keep it up.

workflow

CHANGE OF PLANS....Arghhhhh!!!!!!

Ladies, I'm really feeling some kind of way... Just received our FAMILY REUNION packet, and guess what? (Long sigh......)It is scheduled for our "Meet & Greet" weekend! Needless to say I won't be able to come hang out with my girls... :-( I was so looking forward to this event...#disappointed
Dr. Wilberto Cortes

Dr. WILBERTO CORTES is truly dedicated to educating his patients. I chose him because his work yields AMAZING results. His work speaks for itself. He even goes a step further (All BBL & TT procedures are performed at a hospital with a mandatory overnight stay for observation), now who does that? A doctor that cares about his patient's well being and overall health. That means a great deal to me. He requests that his patients select a hotel near his Conroe office so that he can conveniently stop by to check on them post op. I feel at peace with my decision to select Dr. Cortes as my p/s.

Hey! Where'd you get your corsette from?
I ordered from Ebay. Seller:signedcostumejewelrycom Make sure you get a high quality "double steel boned corset"
Ok, thanks hun!
When will you be back, do we need to reschedule? Oh n I texted u
I had planned the event to take place during my vacation week. Unfortunately, I won't take my next scheduled vacation until February 2015. You know I'm a firm believer in not letting one monkey stop the show-the show must go on! However, you know deep down I'm interested in attending:-/ ... Anyway it goes God be willing I'm going to meet up with all my girls at some point next year!
Darn it
MS PARKER AINT GOT S--T ON U...u r lookin stunning!!
Thanks mamaz!
I like that corset it is really nice!!!
Thanks! It is made of really high quality materials, and I know it will last a very long time. I have a whole lot of pulling to do Before I can get this baby closed.
Looks comfy
NOTTTTTT!!!!!!
You go girl! Looking Fab Doll!
Thanks!
OMG!!! You look totally amazing. I have been following you since I first decided to go through with a BBL and by the results you have and with what Dr. C has done for you I am so looking fwd to getting this done. Have I told you how great you look OMG FANTASTIC!!!
You look wonderful, I enjoyed reading your blog
Thanks!
Damn you look good!!!
Back in business!!!
Hahahaha! Yep!
TESTING TESTING 1,2,3....LOL YEP UP AND RUNNING!
Due to the hostile nature of recent interactions, I am closing this review to further comments.