Will I Be Satisfied with Mini-tt? - Houston, TX

I had 1 doctor tell me they could do a full tummy...

I had 1 doctor tell me they could do a full tummy tuck on me; while 2 doctors said they couldn't do it without giving me a vertical scar because my belly button is high and I don't have enough loose skin. I am now scheduled for a mini-tt with liposuction around the midsection and flanks. I keep second guessing my decision because I'm afraid it wont be enough. I'm worried that many of my stretch marks will still be around and that I wont have any abdominal tightening. I have pretty good ab tone, as I do workout quite a bit. What does everyone think? I am posting pics so you can see what I'm working with!

Hi jj - I TOTALLY understand what u r going through. We r very similar. Very personal decision. I am worried about loose skin after lipo above navel but I do not have enough loose skin for a full tuck. My surgery is on the 29th feel free to vent with us!

You might want to post your photos and question in the doctor q&a community and see what they have to say. You can go here to do that.

Welcome to RealSelf! Will your surgeon be doing muscle repair? Because that should help with tightening below the belly button. Some of your stretch marks will probably remain with either a full or mini TT, but you don't really want that vertical scar either, right?

I am still wondering if mini-tt is right. I feel...

I am still wondering if mini-tt is right. I feel like my abs stick out so much! Also, they are lifting my right areola so it matches with the left...but I'm wondering if I should have both lifted....

So much to think about! I just wonder if the mini will be a dramatic enough change to spend all this money and go through surgery for.

Go look at the before and after results on the TT forum. I would hate to see you regret a mini TT after the fact... would almost be impossible to then get a Full TT. For the difference in price I would say Full TT all the way- But a couple of consultations with PS should help in your decision. Good luck!
Should go for a consultation but in my opinion a mini tuck. You don't have as much flab and your belly doesnt look inflated enough
deflated***** lol