Love the Green Peel - Houston, TX

My aesthetician did the medium Green Peel on me. ...

My aesthetician did the medium Green Peel on me. It was amazing! My skin peeled and it helped with my pigmentation. My skin looked much smoother and had an even tone. I loved it. She massaged the herbs into my skin for about 5 minutes. She recommended that I take a Dr. Schrammek Blemish Balm home with me. It was awesome - I still use it as my foundation!

pl can you assist by giving the address or location of your aesthetician in Houston. I live on 77077. Remi
Hi Megan The peeling process started on the 3rd day and lasted for about 4 days. I did not stay at home because I was not concerned about it but if you don't want people to see you peel, then I would recommend it. It is hard to cover peeling up with makeup but I did use the Dr. Schrammek Blemish Balm which is a soothing, antibacterial foundation and it did a great job covering the redness that occurred on the first 1-2 days. It really is worth it - my skin looks amazing and I get compliments all the time! Good luck.

Can it dissapear acne marks ..as my doctor said chemical peel cant eliminte acne marks on my face.Will acne marks disappear by green peel..

Mary