Love the Green Peel - Houston, TX

My aesthetician did the medium Green Peel on me. ...

My aesthetician did the medium Green Peel on me. It was amazing! My skin peeled and it helped with my pigmentation. My skin looked much smoother and had an even tone. I loved it. She massaged the herbs into my skin for about 5 minutes. She recommended that I take a Dr. Schrammek Blemish Balm home with me. It was awesome - I still use it as my foundation!
Mary

Excellent. Very knowledgeable

pl can you assist by giving the address or location of your aesthetician in Houston. I live on 77077. Remi
Hi Megan The peeling process started on the 3rd day and lasted for about 4 days. I did not stay at home because I was not concerned about it but if you don't want people to see you peel, then I would recommend it. It is hard to cover peeling up with makeup but I did use the Dr. Schrammek Blemish Balm which is a soothing, antibacterial foundation and it did a great job covering the redness that occurred on the first 1-2 days. It really is worth it - my skin looks amazing and I get compliments all the time! Good luck.

Can it dissapear acne marks ..as my doctor said chemical peel cant eliminte acne marks on my face.Will acne marks disappear by green peel..

Yes it will with several treatments depending on the level of peel.

Glad the peel worked well for you! How long did the peeling process last? Also, were you able to cover things up with makeup & feel comfortable going out & about during the peeling process, or did you kind of hide out at home for a couple days?

The classic will give you the best results but will also cause you to peel the most for about 3-5 days depending on the amount of pressure given during the scrub. I like to do 3 Energy (Medium) peels for less discomfort yet great results over a period of 6 weeks. One every other week.