Can't Wait! Awesome People - Houston, TX

I have gained a lot of weight over the past 3...

I have gained a lot of weight over the past 3 years. Now that I am working out and trying up loose the weight it's hard when my body looks the way it does. I'm getting my upper and bottom back,flanks, abdominal and arms done. I have checked out a lot of plastic surgeons..and this one made me feel confident. He was so honest he told me I need to loose weight and exercise if I want more improvement. I notice he will be aggressive and I want that someone who isn't afraid to do what it takes to make me feel confident again ..I'm excited because I scheduled my surgery date.

Monday appt.

I'm feeling worried that I want get the results I want...trying to loose weight and eating clean. Me and my other half have a appointment Monday so that he can have a idea what he can lipo and change. I'm nervous it want this too bad..I'll update Monday

Appt visit

Everything went great I'm more confident about my surgery..my husband was able to talk to the doctor and he felt comfortable about the procedure. Everyone is getting fat transfer while all I want is the fat to stay out! Lol...I'm very excited! I love the doctor he is completely nice and kind. Trust me you will love him!

Let's do this!

I just saw someones results and she looks amazing. I can't wait until Sept.. I hope I get the results she has! I need to get a list of things for the house

Pictures before Sept 6

I plan to loose 10 lbs min before the surgery. I hope the results come out great I'm getting my abdominal, back, flanks and inner thighs lipo so I hope for a big transformation! Dr Cortez is the best for transformations...I'm scared but I'm ready to do this!

Pre Op appt!

I'm excited....I have minor questions..I feel like I should have a lot of questions but I trust that he will do a great job that I just want to go with it.....can't wait!

BBL...lol...ok

Hey ladies..so today we decided to go with the fat transfer..I have so much fat that I minus we'll transfer to my butt lol...I had to pay more but it makes sense.. So looks like I need to find a pillow.. And prepare to sleep on my stomach..this is still new and unexpected but I am still excited! I have a lot of research to do...

Change of heart..

Ok ladies I'm not sure right now should I get a BBL I really just wanted the fat gone! But the idea of a nice butt go with it sounds great! I see everyone talk about it now I'm really considering it..but y'all go through serious pain...no sitting on my butt and sleeping in my stomach for a month seems tough! I want ridiculous results if I have to go through that!

Wish pic

I decided to get a wish picture from someone who Dr Cortes has actually worked on..realistic results...I'm like the way the butt sticks out a little... I want a heart booty. Ok yes I'm getting excited. I can't want for this change to make me feel more confident.

16 days....transformation station

I hate how I get treated because of the size I am... And the body type I get treated different maybe I feel that way because I used to be small and fine... So to feel how I feel now make me have no confidence. I know Dr Cortes is no miracle worker but I know he is the best at his work. I have confidence in him. I really am anxious about the surgery..maybe because I really want it to come out GREAT...16 more days to go! The heart booty would be a plus...

Pre Op at the Hospital

After paper work and payment it just hit me.. When I leave here I will be confident again. I'm excited they give you soap to bath with the night before and the morning of Surgery. You go the the hospital 2 hours before your surgery. Sign paperwork they go over what you are getting done. And then takes some blood you get a cup to fill up the morning of surgery

Office Visit tomorrow..

I love going in and talking to everybody...they get me so excited!!!

Last doctor visit before surgery

Dr. Cortes is awesome..and Lucy and Deanna. They calmed me down with a all my questions and we decided on a pear shape bottom rather than hour glass..I'm really excited because he understands what I want. Bubble butt....yes please. I did express the interest about my arms

Few more days...

This Holiday weekend will make things go by soooo fast! I'm more nervous than excited. I'm afraid of results..pear shape body...heart bubble booty. I have high expectations for this surgery. I'm as ready as I can be.

Crazy weekend before surgery

I am at the hospital now, for my other half who had to get fluid drained from a infection out of his butt..lol..not funny but anyways I have been with him this whole weekend. We have not been able to get ready for my surgery Friday because of his issue...he needs to get well so that he can take care of my ass

Procedure

This is NOT a easy procedure. But I'm sure after all the swelling goes down I will see a lot of change. I enjoyed the hospital and everyone the procedure was a success but tomorrow I get a new garment thank God! Because the hospital garment has my skin looking bad..I'm still happy I went with Cortez everyone is professional. I have Lipo burns but I'm sure they will give me medicine for it. I'm not ready to post pictures but I will after the drain is out.

Number 2

I can't poop and my stomach hurts SOOOOOO BAD!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He was honest and nice. He told me what he could do and what weight loss will do.