IPL Burn! - Houston, TX

I bought a groupon for 1 IPL photo facial. I...

I bought a groupon for 1 IPL photo facial. I expressed to the assistant and dr. Siegel my concern about being burned as I had in the past. Both assured me this positively would not happen. Guess what! At least it wasn't on my face! Too soon to tell if the treatment is a success. He said I may need more treatments on my dark spots. Maybe, but should I go back to dr. Siegel?
Thank you ruralgirl I wish more providers used your approach. I am also thinking machine malfunction could be an issue in some cases.
If you get a burn from a diode laser for laser hair removal, it is a burn. Getting burned from IPL (as long as no blistering occurs) is not so bad and quite common actually, very superficial and will heal up perfectly.
I have been going to Dr Siegel and I have had ALWAYS a wonderful experience. My suspicions are on that burn this person says she got from IPL. Very hard to believe. I think you trying to tarnish his practice, cause a person was fired around that time, so seems very suspicious, why would you do an arm? Ipl is mostly for face and problems areas above neck. Hummmm?!!!!
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

He burned my arm. We'll see if the IPL worked on my face. At least he didn't burn my face.