CO2 Skin Laser Resurfacing - Houston, TX

Hello everyone! I would like to share a little...

Hello everyone!
I would like to share a little about me, I'm 19 years old and I suffered of acne for 4 years until I took accutane. As a result of acne I got facial scars. Approximately 1 year ago I visited my surgeon here in Houston, Texas because I was concerned about my acne scars. My surgeon recommended CO2 Skin laser resurfacing for the scars, which I had it done on all my face in May 21st, 2013.

Almost 2 months later my face is still red, but not as much as it was. Also, I was getting also whiteheads called milia and acne flare-ups and now my cheeks are left with brown spots from the milia and acne after the CO2 laser. My skin looked so smooth when I was on my downtime, but I don't know if it looks as smooth, it looks kind of rough but only on my brownish spots left from milia and acne.

I would like to know from all those who had had CO2 skin laser resurfacing how long it takes to see full results? does all the brown spots go away? does the texture of the skin keeps improving even after the 2 month mark? Are break outs normal after CO2 laser? should I be more patient to see results? should I use retin-a or Skinmedica TNS recovery complex(recommended by my surgeon)??

Note: I had CO2 Skin Laser Resurfacing (not fraxel, not fractional)

Please let me know about your own experience, I will appreciated.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

CO2 skin laser resurfacing

Hello everyone!

Note: I had CO2 Skin Laser Resurfacing (not fraxel, not fractional)

Please let me know about your own experience, I will appreciated.

Thanks for sharing your story.  Keep us posted on your healing and results.

Check out the comments on this review, I think you might find them helpful: http://www.realself.com/review/denmark-laser-resurfacing-bumpy-skin-post-light-co2-laser

Dr strum