Hello Ladies Am New to This Sight. :) I' Am from Denver, Colorado - Houston, TX

So first of all I'll introduce my self. I' am 25...

So first of all I'll introduce my self. I' am 25 years old, weight 140 lbs. Have never been happy with my body due to no booty. :( My cousin recently asked me to join her on a trip to Miami for breast implants. So, I decided if females could get breast implants why can't I get my booty a little bigger. Then I started searching and came across this web site am addicted. So I was looking at lots of pictures and decided I' am going to try doctor Cortez from Houston. I just sent am email for a consultation today. Please ladies and suggestions before and after surgery for fast recovery.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

He has great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Hi! I'm glad for you, Dr. Cortes is a great surgeon!!! If you need transportation and post surgery care please call me at 936-697-9750. Jane Peoples
What's your fee for this services?
I have my consultation with him on Wednesday! I am so excited! I can't stay off RS. I will let you know how it goes !!
Check out my results from dr cortes. He is awesome. I've been posting recovery pics, it's been two months now
Looking awesome! Keep up the updates please!
Loving your results!
How exciting!! If you are planning on comparing doctors, I would really suggest looking at Dr. Bob Basu in Houston also. He is a miracle worker to say the least! Good luck and keep us posted!
Good luck Dr. Cortes is the best! I'm scheduled with him on August 5th, 2014.
Well ladies I messaged him for a consultation start rate is 10,200 until they receive my pics :)
Welcome!!! Happy Researching! I'm Sure You'll Love Dr Cortes!! #TeamCortes
Welcome! You will love him! I love my results he is amazing... Good luck
Welcome! I'm sure you will love him
You picked the right doc he's good