Significant back pain, the shoulder and neck cramps - Breast Reduction - Savannah, GA

Pros.. less back pain immediately! Cons.....

Pros.. less back pain immediately!
Cons.. Bruising, pain, not being able to squeeze my adorable 4 year old son.

I had the surgery because of the significant back pain, the shoulder and neck cramps, headaches, bruising on shoulders, strap indentations, the inability to wear low cut shirts without having people stare, not being able to sleep in certain positions.

During my first consultation, the doctor took measurements and the nurse took pictures. He explained the risks of the surgery and what I could expect from the healing process. I have called him after hours two times, (one because of bleeding and the other because of all over body itch) and he has responded promptly.

His staff is wonderful as well. The RN even gave me her cell phone number in case I had any questions the night before the surgery. The anesthesiologist also called the night before the surgery to give me instructions.

Swelling is going down. Pain is more manageable....

Swelling is going down. Pain is more manageable. :) 8/29/2011

Called the nurse today because my right breast is...

Called the nurse today because my right breast is "swollen" compared to the left. It feels as if there is an implant in there moving around. The nurse said it was normal and that they would heal and different rates.

**I have noticed that the triangle on the underneath of the right side is large enough to fit my finger in there!! (The left side is completely closed.. I just noticed this and will be calling them back in the morning.***

Other than that I am doing great.. The nerves have started waking up though and I've switched to ibuprofen for pain and inflammation. The shape is looking good.

The size? Not sure yet since I still have some swelling.

Just got home from the ER.. I have cellulitis in...

Just got home from the ER.. I have cellulitis in the "triangle" incision area on the right breast. I was given IV antibiotics and sent me home with 2 oral antibiotics and some pain meds. I'll need to f/up with the PS on Tuesday.

I am actually relieved that the ER doctor said it was infected and put me on antibiotics so that this swelling and tenderness will start to go. It is disappointing when you know that there is something wrong and the doctor wants you to wait it out and see what happens!!

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Paletta has excellent bedside manner. Alicia, Dr. Paletta's scheduler did an excellent job in getting me on the surgery schedule within 2 weeks of me deciding that I did want to have the surgery.