Getting Smaller Ones! - Houston, TX

My motivation was seeing how I look any time I...

My motivation was seeing how I look any time I wear clothes and swimsuits. Everyone only notices my boobs first and foremost and it is annoying I am ready to wear normal clothing and NORMAL BRAS

I am 22 years old and a 36G... I currently weigh 155 I am majority boobs, no matter how much weight I lose or gain I am always at least an F/G..

We talked about me getting the surgery when I was a sophmore in High school but people I had met and had it, the doctor butchered the surgery so that put us off. I am unable to work out because all of the sports bras I must wear.

My doctor has told me I should be a D which is exciting for me because I was a freshmen in high school when I was able to shop at Victoria's Secret and I can shop there again after the surgery. I am also so damn excited to wear a normal swimsuit without looking like I am about to get charged with indecent exposure!

I am so nervous but I am also so happy and so excited. I cannot wait to have this surgery and be healed by summer!!!

you'll love it. im so pleased with my result. i can actually find shirts that fit now and i can button them up finally too. no more sagging :)

Welcome to the community.  I am so glad to have you here with us.

I am very happy I did this...When is your date? and this site is wonderful You will have alot of support

So it's January 11th. I'm 2 days post op and not...

So it's January 11th. I'm 2 days post op and not to bad pain wise. I'm only taking my pain medication to sleep tylenol during the day. I'm sleeping in the recliner it's hard to comfy sometimes but it's not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. I have pretty good range of my arms surprisingly. I'm ready to be healed.

My follow up appt is Monday. 5 days post op to take out the stitches and drains I cannot wait for that!!

Texans heather glad u are doing well hope healing is progressing:)
Welcome to recovery! Rest & heal
Congratulations

Went back for my second follow up yesterday. We...

Went back for my second follow up yesterday. We took out the stitches yesterday and the drains a week ago.
The doctor is pretty impressed with my progress for only 13 days. I am feeling a lot better still can't sleep 100% comfortably but it's getting better. At least I can sleep on my side! I definitely have feeling and since it's been cold my nipples are killing me. I go back in 4 weeks and hopefully will be a lot better by then

I like my left boob but my right nipple crazy huh haha hopefully my right boon catches up and looks like the left one eventually.

Glad you are happy. Congratulations!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I looked for what my insurance would cover and contacted them and here we are now.