Not looking back ..... LOOONG overdue- Houston, TX

I've been looking forward to this since forever!...

I've been looking forward to this since forever! I've been holding on for a while trying to lose weight from 191lbs to 155lbs in hopes that my boobs will disappear. Unfortunately not, they're still around. My band size reduces and boobs stay the same (ddd). The pain has become so unbearable that my fiance finally thinks its a wise decision. I've ahd enough. Last night, he had to massage my shoulders twice because i was in pain.

I'm currently a 34ddd wanting a 34c-d. I love full breast. I think a small D will be fine.

My Stats: 5"10, 34ddd, 155lbs with a BMI of 25. I think i'm a good candidate for reduction. I wanted a lipo, but as my pictures reveal, my girls are headed down south already.

An I a good candidate for breast liposuction (reduction)?

If you notice from the pictures, my left breast is a cup larger than my right. I'm a 34ddd, but would like to reduce both to 34d ( 2 cups down on my left and One cup down on my right).

Will my breast look too saggy afterwards?

Thank you!

Need feedback on the ff docs for Breast Reduction

Admittedly, right after safety and experience, pricing is a huge factor in selecting a doctor. :) Yea, but it's what it is. I've narrowed down 8 doctors that I hope to schedule consultations with in the Houston, Sugar Land and Richmond area. Some are free anyways. The list is in order of preference based on extensive research spanning months, word of mouth and realself pictures ................
1. Dr. James Boynton 2. Dr. camille cash 3. Dr. Malik Kutty 4. Dr. Sam Sukkar 4. Dr. Malik Kutty 5. Dr. Cortes (seems like BBL is his fortay. I need a b00b man :) lolz). 6. Dr. Jason Bailey 7. Dr. Vitenas 8. Dr. R. Bidros
.......... Nipple sensitivity, total nipple removal, type of incisions, symmetry and God forbid, potential complications are also important. Can anyone make recommendations for BR surgery based on experience?

Did I mention that I'm in grad school spending half of my time on boob research than schoolwork. Hehe! I swear I could give an excellent presentation on #B00bwork if there's such a thing. Stay blessed Y'all.

My first 'real' consultation - J & L shaped anchor

As stated earlier, I'd be paying out of pocket (secretly wishing to win the Powerball ) hee.heee..hee :D so finding an excellent PS at a teaching Hospital in the Houston area has been my primary assignment for weeks now. My primary concern is obtaining the best results possible. Surprisingly, they are FULLY BOOKED and scheduling an appointment has been a nightmare. **it takes a couple of phone calls to reach anyone.** hmnnnn. My two options are BCM and UTPhysicians. The surgery would be by a chief resident PS (fellow) under the supervision of an attending board-certified PS. I'm also scheduled for a free consultation to see the supervising PS who will 'analyze' my case in comparison to that of the fellow and give an approval. The PS at UTPhysicians was great. She knows her stuff with great explanations, pictures et al and was very willing to go over things with me again as well as answer a few new questions I had. ...nipple graft is unnecessary in my case and i loved to hear that. :) We decided on the vertical anchor incision so Instead of a full anchor, I'm getting a J or L shaped vertical scar, essentially half an anchor with my cleavage area scar-less. Love it!

My next consultation is scheduled for next week at BCM. I'll compare technique and quality before making a decision. So sooo excited!

How do you feel about two PS working on your breast at the same time

I was told at my first consult that a resident will work on one breast along the attending surgeon who will work on the other?

Anyone experienced this? I'm worried about symmetry and I was assured that it turns out just fine. #JustCurious
Still searching

Good luck. I'm using a 6th year fellow and am totally excited. I waited 4 months to get an appt in our residents clinic.
4 months? Wow!! I'll be following you to see how it turns out. Should be perfect!
Good luck finding a doc! You are really smart to do lots of research. I hope you find the right doc. During consultation see if your doc has before and after pics in the office. This may be your deciding factor :)
5 was the magic number for me too! I am getting a lift with my reduction so I'm not saggy and I think that is standard nowadays. Good luck finding a surgeon!
You will look great afterward. With a reduction comes a breast lift. Typically the doc will use an actor pattern which allows for a fair amount of tissue to be removed and allows for more access to get a good lift. I would search this site and find women who are similar to you pre op and see what their post op looks like. Asymmetry that you have (one being a cup bigger) is extremely common. You can see what after results you want and talk to your doc about your wishes. Good luck in your journey. You will love the results :)
Thanks for the encouragement. I went to see a doctor. Hope to see at least 5 before I choose whom God will use on my body. Stay blessed!