The Turn Up Is Real Pt 2 - Ultimate Breast Reduction by Dr. Gary M. Horndeski

I have been heavy chested since day one. It...

I have been heavy chested since day one. It honestly seemed like I went to sleep one night with mosquito bites and woke up the next morning looking like a 10 year old black Anna Nicole Smith. Literally from flat to DDs in four months... all while trying to learn my times tables. Since then, I have yearned, hoped, wished and prayed for a reduction. I even asked for a reduction for Christmas more than a few times... Alas since we didn't have insurance then no tiny boobies under the Christmas tree for me. :( Also... I had to endure both extreme pain in my neck, back and shoulders and excruciating pain and heaviness in my breasts before my period begins along with the added bonus constant teasing and unwanted attention from both cruel school children and adults alike.

Its time for a change and I am finally ready to part ways with my girls... Wish me luck :)

Wish Pics

So after months and months of hemming and hawwing I've decided that I dont really want my breasts reduced by a whole lot. In fact, I would like mine to look more like I just got implants rather than made them smaller. Does that make sense? I'm a 34 E/F right now and would like to go down to maybe a 34 DD. What I want is for my breasts to be full, teardrop shape and so perky they damn near touch my chin even when I am not wearing a bra. I just want the option of not wearing a bra and not having to drag my nipples on the ground behind me you know?
Texas Plastic Surgeon