56 Years Old....Life Long Dream to Have Smaller Breast.....Fulfilled. - Houston, TX

I had large breast most of my life (D Cup at age...

I had large breast most of my life (D Cup at age 13).
Before my 75 lb. weight loss my breast filled over filled an F cup, after weight loss they were very elongated and heavy and still filled a DD. 10 weeks ago Dr. LoMonaco performed a breast lift/reduction on me. There was very little pain after surgery and the results are amazing. Dr. LoMonaco gave me the perfect Full C I had always dreamed of. Next year I’m planning my Tummy Tuck (With Dr. LoMonaco of course!) LMG

Here are my first pictures

Wanted to add pictures. Will update after august 29th. That's when I have my 90 day post op and final pictures.

3 months post-op

Saw dr LoMonaco last week. He said I'm healing wonderfully. I couldn't be happier. I love my new girls. As so many have said my only regret is not doing it sooner!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

My experience dealing with Dr. LoMonaco and his staff has been wonderful, and I am thrilled with the lever of care I received. I have never met a doctor so empathetic. It didn’t matter if I was happy or scared Dr. LoMonaco, Destiny and Stacy were right there to help me. My husband didn’t understand why I was so in love with this Practice until he met Dr. LoMonaco and his staff. Now there’s no one else he would trust with my body.