56 Years Old....Life Long Dream to Have Smaller Breast.....Fulfilled. - Houston, TX

I had large breast most of my life (D Cup at age...

I had large breast most of my life (D Cup at age 13).
Before my 75 lb. weight loss my breast filled over filled an F cup, after weight loss they were very elongated and heavy and still filled a DD. 10 weeks ago Dr. LoMonaco performed a breast lift/reduction on me. There was very little pain after surgery and the results are amazing. Dr. LoMonaco gave me the perfect Full C I had always dreamed of. Next year I’m planning my Tummy Tuck (With Dr. LoMonaco of course!) LMG

Here are my first pictures

Wanted to add pictures. Will update after august 29th. That's when I have my 90 day post op and final pictures.

3 months post-op

Saw dr LoMonaco last week. He said I'm healing wonderfully. I couldn't be happier. I love my new girls. As so many have said my only regret is not doing it sooner!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

My experience dealing with Dr. LoMonaco and his staff has been wonderful, and I am thrilled with the lever of care I received. I have never met a doctor so empathetic. It didn’t matter if I was happy or scared Dr. LoMonaco, Destiny and Stacy were right there to help me. My husband didn’t understand why I was so in love with this Practice until he met Dr. LoMonaco and his staff. Now there’s no one else he would trust with my body.

You look amazing! Wonderful results (:
You look amazing and congratulations on the weight loss!
Looking good! Do you how many grams were removed?
I think it was 250 from the left and 290 from the right. I hope to post new pictures soon.
fantastic shape, look forward to the 3 month update
Great shape and size! So exciting. Can't wait to see how mine turn out! (:
How did your surgery go?
Hi mslorig. My surgery went great and I couldn't be happier. I have pics posted under my profile but I haven't posted very recent. I hv pics of myself about 3 days post op. I'm now 3 weeks post op. My surgery went great my PS was fantastic and thankfully no pain and a good recovery. He removed 304 go from right and 344 from left. I'll hv to update my profile soon w pics. U look great!
I'm so happy for you. I wish I had done it sooner. I had to pay for mine myself and I have to say it was worth every penny!!
That's great to hear! My surgery is Aug 12 and I can't wait to be able to shop for clothes I like and not have to worry about "the girls". Best wishes on continued recovery
Thank you. Good luck on your upcoming surgery. You're gonna love having "normal" size girls ;-))
Congrats on your weight loss and new set of girls.  Are you enjoying some shopping for new clothes?
Wow, and a tummy tuck next year.  Very exciting and I bet you can't wait to finish this journey.

Yes I am!! It's very different when you don't have to settle for clothes just because they fit the girls!!
Oh I hear you!!!