No Saggy Boobs EVER Again! - Houston, TX

I am not a large woman so after breast feeding two...

I am not a large woman so after breast feeding two babies my breasts were flat and droopy. I wanted volume but was apprehensive about implants. I was worried about rejection, an artificial look, or potential long-term risks of implants. My goal was to have fuller and higher breasts but wanted the option of no implants. After researching all of my options, I decided to undergo Dr. Horndeski’s Ultimate Breast Lift that did not utilize implants but gave me fuller, rounded breasts. I LOVE it. I am so thankful I waited and did not rush in to implants. I have the perky breasts I used to have and just love my new appearance. The surgery was easy to undergo but there are drains in place for several days that tend to be a little bothersome but temporary. I had to wear an underwire bra for about six weeks or so and had very little pain and discomfort. I am VERY happy with my results. My breasts look and feel very natural and I love it.

Congrats! Can we see pics please?
This is exactly what I want, please consider posting any pics you can, glad the surgery was such a success!
Thank you for posting. I am scheduled for an explant and lift on September 13. I hope I get similar results.
Congratulations!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

I researched many procedures and physicians. I met with a variety of physicians from “high society” plastic surgeons to “down to earth” and “here to do surgery” type surgeons. I felt after visiting with Dr. Horndeski that he had the best technique, best answers to my questions and a great staff. His practice is very relaxed and not stuffy or arrogant and very inviting. His staff is very friendly and warm. The after care is very thorough and complete. I would highly recommend this office to everyone.