Very Happy. Sagging and Ptosis - Houston, TX

I had always been very unhappy with the shape of...

I had always been very unhappy with the shape of my breasts, they were saggy and ugly. According to Dr. Horndeski's diagnosis I had ptosis of both breast and one of them was slightly larger than the other. I chose to have the UBL because I wanted a breast lift but i didn't want the horrible vertical scars from the regular lifts. I found out about the UBL from the realself website and I got in touch with dr. horndeski's office to find out about the price and if I was a candidate. the Bad news was that I was not a candidate for the regular UBL (apparently my breast were too small), the good news is that I was actually a candidate for the mini UBL with was significantly cheaper (I think the UBL was like $9000, and the mini only $5000) I'd never before been actually happy with having small breast until then!! because of this price, i was able to do it sooner than I expected! Anyway, i went to sugarland and had the procedure done and I am really happy with the results! its been just a little over two months and while they haven't healed completely yet, I'm happy with the shape.

There is still a little pleating around the areola but that's slowly disappearing, in fact i was really concerned about that initally but they assured me that it would disappear within a couple of months, and I can see that it already has somewhat. In a few months, depending on the final results, I probably will go back for a areola revision that will make them slightly smaller and rounder. According to Dr. H's assistant, that should cost around $1000 and it would be done under local anesthesia, so I would be awake, and apparently they would have to replace the permanent sutures (I don't really know what this means but whatever haha). This would bring the total to around $6000 (plus blood tests, etc), which is a pretty good price i think! Overall I'm very happy! I'm already a lot more confident and I'm sure I'll be absolutely unbearable after I get the second procedure done and they have healed completely. If I chose to do the areola revision, then ill post pics of the final result!

Texas Plastic Surgeon