Bad After Bad Experience and I Just Hope I Get What I Have Been Always Wanting -Houston, TX

Hello , I am here because i want to share my...

Hello , I am here because i want to share my experience with all of you . I have had 3 breast procedures in the past 4 years . my very first breast procedure was breast augmentation in 2009 , I was and A cup and wanted to be Full B cup , well unsatisfied with the breast size that i got after surgery (Full D) which was not what i had asked for , i underwent another surgery a year later for implant replacement to a smaller size according to my desired cup (full B, small C) my surgeon never told me he had to perform a lift and while i was under anesthesia my surgeon ran out of the operating room to ask my husband for a signature on the procedure he was about to perform ( i was under anesthesia so i did not agree to this ) so i ended up with a weird procedure in my breast , which was a lift on my right breast and a scar on my left ? i don't know what happened but i was not satisfied the second time . so insecure of myself i consulted another surgeon and just ask for implant removal in 2012 , now i am going to go with a breast lift to repair the damage that was done to my breasts. i hope everything goes well and i finally get what i want . My new doctor has made me feel comfortable and has understood the damage I've been through and i can't wait to see how my new breast will look after he fixes them , i have the consultation on dec 16 and looking forward to schedule my breast lift procedure ! i will keep updating pictures of my breast before and after

total money spent with all this mess :

Bad Surgeon:
first breast augmentation 2009 $6,000
implant replacement 2010 $5,500

New doctor :
implant removal with new doctor $3,500
my breast lift with implants : $5,500

photos of my BA in 2009 and after the mess this surgeon did on me

How I look now After Implant Removal

I'm really looking forward to how my lift is going to look . I just hope i can fix this mess because i am very unhappy with myself right now .

3 days post op and Loving myself !! Breast lift No implants

Hi !

I'm very sorry I been away for so long ! Well my breast lift is finally done and so far These are my results ! I'm 3 days post op and still very swollen from it . I still have mild pain and staying in my pain medications :-/ hopefully pain can go away soon !

I am very very happy with my breast lift , I can finally feel beautiful about myself again ! My PS did a fantastic job ! I couldn't be happier !

7 days POST OP and VERY HAPPY !!

So far I am 7 days post op and finally pain has gone away almost 100% ! I feel great ! I'm starting do do more things now like driving, cooking , and just things around the house but not too strenuous ! I can sleep better now and I'm off my pain medicine completely . Swelling is gone about 90% and my results are so far fabulous ! I'm a changed woman , my confidence is back . I hope my scars are not as bad . I still have the surgical tape on and I will be taking it off at the two weeks post op ! I can't wait but very nervous about bad scars , still better than what I had before. If I had to choose between scars and before , I will pick scars ! I'm happy with the way I look so far ! Please let me know your thoughts !

1 month post Op !!! Feeling fabulous !

Hi everyone ! Today I'm exactly 1 month and 3 days post op !! Very happy so far , my recovery has been wonderful . I am glad my incisions haven't gotten infected or anything , and they're healing nice ! Looks like my scar might not be that noticeable ! Which I'm very happy because I was always scared about bad scars , so far I love them ! Let me know what you think :-)

1 month post op (More photos)

These are the rest of the photos , I hit submit before posting the rest of my photos. Sorry

Wow, I'm impressed. You're healing well and you look so good!
Girl they look beautiful and natural. I'm so happy that after all this time and everything give been thru ur results are amazing and u get to be happy;)
Yes ! Thank you so much ! You're so sweet !
How did you care for the incisions? And did u do scar treatment
I only tried to not get the incisions wet for two weeks, I would take a shower with a bag wrapped around me lol , but I used some antibacterial wipes to clean around them and over them just with an antibacterial wipe for the first two weeks. After two weeks I would take a shower normally and get them wet so the surgical tape comes off . Also at my doctors office they gave me a serum called scarfade . I honestly think the scarfade has helped as well but I haven't done scar treatment
Ok thanks, that's nice and simple. I bought the silicone scar sheets so hopefully they work well.
Your 34 B makes me wonder what my 34/36c will look like. Mine look a bit flatter than yours but you've given me hope that they will turn out nice and full :)
I'm sure yours will look fantastic ! Are you getting implants with your lift ? I'm asking because I was going to get implants to achieve the round look , but my doctor strongly recommended not to use the implants since I already had a lot of breast tissue , he said with the amount of breast tissue I had plus the implants the weight was going to affect my results and I was not going to be satisfied , so I listened to him and of course it was the best decision ever ! Since he still gave me what The look I wanted. So that's why I recommend you ask your doctor if implants are needed :-)
I didn't plan on getting implants. I don't really want them. I'm going to just wait and see how the lift looks and if I really need the implants I'll probably just go back if I look weird. I have a good mount of tissue, when I pull back the extra skin they fit into my 34 C and thy look ok. I guess it's in the hands of my surgeon to make them the best they can be
I'm sure your surgeon will do an amazing job and if you're not happy is easier to get implants after than not being happy and having to repeat the lift :)
You look amazing!
Thank you so much for sharing your story and photos. So sorry you had to deal with all the bad surgeries. That must of been tough. Glad it worked out in the end. I am considering a lift (47 years old). I would love to add a cup size to get back what pregnancies and age has taken away. But, I have heard some horror stories about your body rejecting the foreign substance in your body. So, I would be happy with just a lift. Thank goodness for all the great padded bras now available. :)
Very nice
Do you still have any sensation in your nipples after having that many corrections?
I actually do , everything feels normal just like If i didn't get any surgeries
Congrats bae on finally getting what u wanted in the first place. Damn the devil for you having to go thru all that + the cost. You look great, hope ur healing and recovery is smooth;)
Thank you very much ! I really appreciate your comment. My recovery is amazing so far .. I will update this tonight
Hope u add some pics, I really can't get over how good you look after more than one surgery, thank god my deer , u are blessed for that one;)
Your results look great! are you bigger now then before your augmentation? (you said you were originally an a cup) I hope your scars heal well, they will fade :)
Thank you ! Right now I'm a 34B exactly the results I wanted. Yes I hope the scars fade :)
Your new doctor did a really fantastic job in correcting the previous work from another doctor - happy healing
Thank you very much !! :-)
What Dr are you trying out now? I'm doing research on getting a lift and going up a size.
Hi Gabriela , I'm happy that finally today I'm getting my breast lift. My Doctor is. Michael Ciaravino , he's very good doctor. Once my surgery is done I will post pictures and update my review !