I Want Boobs but I'm Scared! - Houston, TX

Can't decide on size, moderate/hp,...

Can't decide on size, moderate/hp, saline/silicone, please offer suggestions!!!
I want boobs but I don't like really big boobs I am a size 34a now and would love to be a 34B but scared once I have them I'll want bigger!! I actually like my boob size now but they are deflated and I cannot wear bras or bathing suits without a big gap between the top n my bra, constant areola exposure!!

My deflated boobs that fits no cups fully!!!

Wish boobs

wish boobs

what I dont want

Droopy no cleavage boobs

Good luck on your consult tomorrow. Let us know how it goes!
Hey girl! I went with HP when I was afraid of it prior. I also went up more cc's. Everything changes the more you realize what you want. So if you are taking your time, that's good. Oh, and come to New York to my doc!!
As someone who has been to dr Feldman go bigger I think the implant I chose looked bigger before I got them. If in doubt just add 50-100ccs to what you think you want. Surgery with dr Feldman was great, I seriously had way worse flu in comparison.
I have a consult w him jan 6
Noooo! They are your boobs, your body. You pick, he'll be happy with whatever!
hp looks much more nat. sil, feels & looks better, 400cc for your frame & hight 5' or so willbe fab. girl friend of mine same hi. went 325 then 400 what dif. in her filling out her tops & dresses. get boobie greed & go for it.
Kewl news thanx
AGREE! ;)
What you want to do is go through magazines / catalogs and rip out examples of what you LIKE (as in I want my boobs to look like this). I also took my doctor photos of what I didn't want (for me that was women who had obviously had implants). I left my ultimate size decision up to my doctor. Always get a board certified surgeon and have a consult. Go meet several doctors and look at their portfolios. Pick the doctor you feel most at ease with. Keep in mind that you may be charged for each consult (I paid $125.00 for my consult but that amount was taken off the price of the surgery). It's well worth the cost though because it could help you weed out a doctor who isn't good. Plus even though this is elective surgery you are putting your life in his hands - you'll want someone you "click" with. I liked my doctor's portfolio - everyone looked natural (which is want I wanted). I was missing volume at the top too and didn't want big boobs - I just wanted to look like the best "me" I could. My doctor took my height and weight into account as well. He has performed the surgery thousands of times and knows by experience what would look best proportionately. And I trust him - silicone cost quite a bit more but he recommended saline under the muscle (which is what I got). That tells me that he was more interested in my happiness than in making money. I am 5'6" and 118 pounds - I've never had children and don't want any). I normally wear a size 2. I used to be a deflated 34B but will either end up being a full 34B or small 34C (I had my ba 3 days ago - it will take up to 3 months for them to settle). My advice - don't focus on cup size - focus on what would look best on you. Everyone is different - what looks good on me may not look good on you or anyone else. While getting a 34D would be fun I would look like a cartoon character - ridiculous! Some people like that look though so if you don't want to look "natural" then go big. Personally I don't want anyone to know I did this and want to keep the guys guessing (are those real or not?). It's up to you - give it lots of thought and again figure out what YOU want and leave the rest up to your surgeon. My surgeon gives me (and all his patients) a hug each time our appointments are over. He has daughters my age so I trust him explicitly! Good luck!
Thanx a lot girl
my ba is scheduled for monday, and from what i understand implants dont look as big as natural breast tissue the same bra or cup size
Good luck you are hrs away!!!
Thx I'm so excited
Come back and update. Mine was scheduled for Sept and I cancelled. Read way too much about it feeling like a elephant was sitting on their chest when they wake up. I have claustrobia and it really scared me. I want them bad but don't want to throw myself into anxiety attacks either. Please let me know what you Really felt like. Any other honest descriptions of what after surgery was like..would be welcome too.
Hey girl I just got mine done 12-5-13 and I woke up in a world of pain and nausea, it was so bad! I cried as soon as my eyes opened! It was worse than I had prepared myself for! I tryed to power through it, within a few days I was having panic attacks and some depression. Not at all what I expected at all. I contacted an awesome girl I know only from this site (Tiffany) and was more or less like what the heck help! She said it's all normal and it will pass! It is now 12-15-13 and the sun is peeking out and it is getting better and I am starting to get excited about my new me! I wanted this for years! Saying that it's not easy sweety but it passes and it is worth it !
Aww Deb! That never happened to me and I went up two cup sizes! I never felt like that after my lift and BA, however, i was scared away by others experiences when it came to TT. It's natural and you know what - you have to come to terms with it and do it when you're ready anyway- not before. Good luck!!
No 2 people have the same experience. That was just mine I was sharing. Also the fact I went up 4 cup sizes. It was all still worth it. Debplace5 wanted to know what we really felt like. Those were the comments that helped me the most to prepare.
I had the same problem, first a b will be too small i have 350cc they are a 34 c and i want bigger! So go for the bigger size! I have silicone, they look and feel natural, i have some before and after pics, i did not like big boobs i said the same thing but i do wish i had went bigger, but i do recommend it im so happy now! :)
I hear your concerns. If you do it make sure you know what you want that way you won't regret it later. Mod plus gives you width such might help close the gap a little. High profile will give you more projection but will not close the gap too much cause they are more narrow.
I have that same problem!!!! that gap makes me want to cry though. am a small 34B and sometimes I can fit an A cup. I want to go up to an full C cup and I know I will be happy with that. when I was carrying my son that is what I went up to and it was the best nine months of my life lol not to big not to small :) looking at you I think the same would apply to you to hun hope this helps
Yea I think I want a c cup but if im gna get cut im thinking maybe a d cup but then idk cus I think d is too big so stuck think im gna let my husband pick lol,,