450cc high profile silicone unders, 5'1.5 123lbs from a 32a to 32DD vs bras haven't d&f yet tho.. 5/28/15 Boob Day

Can't decide on size, moderate/hp,...

Can't decide on size, moderate/hp, saline/silicone, please offer suggestions!!!
I want boobs but I don't like really big boobs I am a size 34a now and would love to be a 34B but scared once I have them I'll want bigger!! I actually like my boob size now but they are deflated and I cannot wear bras or bathing suits without a big gap between the top n my bra, constant areola exposure!!

My deflated boobs that fits no cups fully!!!

Wish boobs

wish boobs

what I dont want

Droopy no cleavage boobs

before photos and sizers, 32/34A

Won't never be ready but I'm ready lol..

my expectations

Trying to compare my boobs to before photos of my docs work for better expectations

1 day po 450cc hp silicone

Feeling great I haven't seen my boobs without my bra yet, but they r definitely bigger!!!

1 day po haven't seen my boobs yet

Feeling like I worked out too much, super sore and pressure. I haven't look at my boobs yet, waiting til Monday's appointment. I'M SUPER bloated in my stomach and i been eating all junk food, but that's about to stop, gotta eat my healthy stuff.

450cchpsilicone 4dayspo

I feel great for having surgery 4 days ago.. not used to sleeping on my back at all, I hate the sports bra under my clothes and the super side Boob I would rather squished in boobs but, I have bigger boobs so let's wait on this d&f I hear so much about.

450cchpsilicone day 5

Tank pic no bra wish I had more cleavage without a bra but not complaining my left Boob is bigger too

Sad before and happy after in the same tank

Sad before and happy after in the same tank

So I took like a million pics and deleted them before I uploaded ughh..

2 weeks unnoticed by many.

450cchpsilicone
0:28
My nipple are super sensitive and my back Hurts..currently on the heating pad now.. I'm a stylist and shampooing hair is pure torture.. bra has my back scratched and scarred ughh.. I want to go bra less as I always have the moment I get home, but per docs orders still wearing surgical super tight annoying sports bra. Only complaint I wish I got bigger size or @ least more cleavage, but at least I can't fit my old bras but still can fit all my clothes yay..

32d

32d

6/20/15

They r feeling softer by the day but by the morning eww wee they feel like a brick on my chest, still sore nipples and trying to get used to looking like I stuffed my breast... doing my massages twice daily and wearing my silicone scar sheets. Sleeping uncomfortabley
dr.feldman