Considering Revision - Houston, TX

I got implants two months ago. I was a 32A and got...

I got implants two months ago. I was a 32A and got 286cc Natrelle 15s (silicone) under the muscle. I'm 5'2" and about 110 pounds. Unfortunately, I'm not totally thrilled with the results. Don't get me wrong, they look and feel very natural, but they don't look near as full as I thought they would nor do they look near as full as the sizers did. For example, the blouse I tried on pre-op during my consultation was very fitted with the sizers I tried on, but post-op I'm still swimming in the blouse. Also, I still fit into one of my old 32A cup tshirt bras and small swimsuit tops - even though I'm getting measured at a larger cup size, nothing fits me differently. I have healed and dropped nicely and quickly and my implants are very soft. I know from word of mouth that I will have to pay for my procedure fully again if I go with my same PS, which I would like to because he did do a great job. My questions are: how much larger would I need to go to notice a difference? - would 339cc be enough or would I need 371cc? (I want to stick with the same profile). I still don't want to be huge, but I want more fullness and to look like I have boobs in clothes. (I've learned through my recovery process that cup size really doesn't mean anything since every bra manufacturer is different) And also, how soon should I mention this to my PS?

I think you look great. You have just the size I'm hoping for. I went too big when I was young and it's just not flattering to have big ones at my age. Because I chose a big size 30 years ago I'm now facing a lift. Monday is my big day!
Swap ya? I got 360cc and feel they r too big;-)

You look great! But, it's amazing how we get used to our new breasts, to the point that we no longer feel big! You may want to check with your PS about implant profiles versus more cc's. I would mention your concern to your PS right away, even if you have to wait for a while to get a revision. Keep us posted on your research!

Does anyone know if I would look fuller with 339 implants from my 286s? Or would I not notice a difference at all?
Hi Dimmer..... let me just say that I am 8 months post op and am happy with mine. The first two months I was dealign with the boob greed and trying to find bras that made me look like I had boobs. I was afraid to go too big because a few people even someone who hd implants were scaring me saying that to go to 700ccs which my doctor said I could was going to be too big. Needless to say I could have done the 700 because you lose 50ccs going under the muscle. I ended up with the natrelle 15 - 616cc.....but I am almost 6'1 and was starting out with a flabby 36b cup. But even after I got to 4-5 months after my procedure and found a few bras that I liked...I missed the upper pole fullness from the first few weeks... but they do look very natural and now when I see others at times they do look fake. I will post some new pics with my swimsuit on from this past weekend. But one thing I can say,they do look natural and you can dress them up or down in clothes. You may feel different once you get to 4-5 months but you have to find things to wear to dress them up. I wanted a revision but I am going to wait until I need one. I am happy with my babies still and would do it all over again in a heartbeat.......but with bigger implants. Good luck.
I'm glad you are happy with your results! Being about a foot shorter than you I don't know if I could pull off 600ccs, but I definitely could be bigger than I am! To be honest, I haven't found many things to dress them up, I'm not used to looking for clothes that accentuate my boobs since I neve had any before, and now that I'm trying to find clothes that play them up, I can't seem to find anything (typical...haha). Thank you for sharing your story!
I feel the exact same way. I initially got 339cc mod plus profile. He said I couldn't get much larger at the time because my skin was tight. Now, my skin is looser and he said I could get 500cc high profile. I really don't want to pay the money again, but I do want to be happy with my breasts. Oh, well...digging back in the pockets.
At least you are now able to get what you want! Unfortunately there's a price tag lol if money wasn't an issue, I wouldn't even be second guessing a revision! Best of luck!
Helloo just reading ur post well what size cup would u wanna b at ?? I'm 5'1" and about 112LB I got 500cc and I love them I'm about a 32 DD in some bras but for sure DD it's really nice cause I can hide them well w blouses or show them off in other tops !!
I wanted a C cup and I am getting measured at 32D, so technically I got more than what I asked for, however my D bras that I got at 6 weeks post op when I was cleared to do so are already starting to get a little big. And as you can see from my pic they definitely do not look like a C let alone a D! I imagine your size D looks much much fuller than mine. And in clothes you can't even tell I have boobs unless I'm wearing the tightest thing possible. I know I just sound like I'm complaining, but I guess I can't say what cup size I want.
I asked about making a 50 cc increase in the Q&A section of this site. Every PS who responded said 50 cc would not make enough of a difference to justify surgery. Most recommended 70 to 100 cc minimum.
So I guess I'd need to go to 371 to see a difference, which would be about 80cc. I'm fine with that since I think it would give me more fullness. Thank you for commenting!!
Happy to help. Good luck!
Hello!!! I'm 6 weeks post op, and mine finally dropped and fluffed .... I have the same concern as you.... I went to see my surgeon today... He asked me to see him in about 4 months to reschedule a revision..... Now I have 400 cc smooth moderate plus gel.... Thinking about switching to HP.... I want more upper pole fullness!!!! Good luck!!!! Don't be scared about cc amount..... They definitely shrink
Shrinking is what I'm afraid of!! I feel like they already have shrunk! And you can't see them at all in my clothes.