Deposit Paid, Now a Waiting Game - Houston, TX

Ok so I am a 33 year old mom of 6, I have never...

Ok so I am a 33 year old mom of 6, I have never had boobies,I wear a 32A but even that has plenty of space in it. I have breastfed all but one of my kids most up until between 1 yr and 18 months. I have wanted them since the min I turned 18 and realized they were not growing. I'm getting 350cc under the muscle silicon and i just can't wait.

Just changed my date, I will be going in this...

Just changed my date, I will be going in this Wednesday, sooo excited. Hubby has to go out of town for the original date so they let me bump it up. YAY ME!!!
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I was planning on going to another Dr but his bedside manner was horrible. I met Dr Steely and new he would be my Dr.

How much would it have been if it wasn't paid cash?
How much was your operation? Did you perform a breast lift as well?
No I didnt get a breast lift. The surgery was 6385 because I paid cash and this is post op day 2 and I haven't experienced any pain yet. Dr Steely is so amazing he told me to expect to be off for at least 4 days but I promise you I have not had one moment of pain since I woke up from my sugery. Although that may be because my left breast is still numb all over.
Im not sure how to put oics up with my phone but as soon as I figure it out I will.

Very exciting! Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf. Here's a list of supplies you might want to consider for recovery.

Will you be posting your before and after photos so we can see your transformation unfold?