Feel Great 7hrs after surgery! New Pics! ready for SUMMER! :D

Hi guys !! First off all let me give you a lil...

Hi guys !! First off all let me give you a lil info about me. I'm 23 5'3 my weight 112 or so no kids yet. Ive been thinking about doing this for a pretty long time now. So anxious don't know what to expect. One day I was just searching through the internet and I just sent my info to this doctorr and they called me right the next day I scheduled my appointment and look at me now! Im getting my surgery done in less than 2 days now. I'm so nervous, my doctor said 285cc or 315cc silicone under dwould be good for me. He said most likely 315cc I'm a runner so I dont want big breast that I will not be able to run !! Idk ill trust him he's the doctor anyways. I wear a 36b bra size but obviously a push up bra Im so so flat! I'm that kind of person that loves to go out and shopping BUT I cannot wear no open dresses or tops ! Idk what I would do with out push up bras! Matter of fact I don't even wear sports bra because I'm so embarrassed ! You can't see nothing with out my push up bra. ;/ so I'm ready !!! I hope everything comes out just fine and soon ill be showing off my new bobbies with a nice dress ;) I've been reading yalls posts and I just hope I can say positive things right after surgery too. By the way I'm paying everything cash!

$$$ so I hope everything is worth it. I'm a lil worried about my size tho! I dont want them to look fake or makpe me look deformed or something. Any body feeling or felt like that !? I've been reading and most of the peolple my weight and height get around the same sizes so I think I'm making the right choice I just want them to look normal.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Okaaay ! So I they called from doctors office...

Okaaay ! So I they called from doctors office today and rescheduled my surgery date. I guess I won't be getting bobbies tomorrow until a week from now Friday the 26 ! I was pretty upset but its all good I still have time to get things together. I don't even have an idea of what to wear the day of surgery no joke. This is like a dream....lol

Hey! Just came across your story! Im scared of being deformed after too lol i think thats normal... But im sure all will go well! I have my pre op tomorrow and surgery on the 29th! Goodluck tomorrow!! You will have beautiful boobies im sure!!!
Thank you ! I pray to god we won't ;) I'm a lil concern tho idk what to expect. ;/ by the way they called me today from my doctors office they rescheduled for next week Friday the 26. I was so pissed Man !! I had already asked forfriday off so that way I could take sat and Sunday off from work. I just hope is not a sign that I don't supposse to do it... :-/ Ill just wait and see.
Thats horrible! I would be sooo pissed! Did they give you a reason as to why? Im sure its not a sign! Just a minor set back... The week will fly by and give you time to prepare more!

And the countdown BEGINS! 3 more days!! :D

and the countdown BEGINS! 3 more days!! :D

Please put pictures. Trust me, is very helpful to take pictures to compare the before and after and see the changes. XO
i will!!!! :D im so excited about the "after" piks! cant wait.... :D
No i dont think you can take Advil unfortunately . Thats all i had in the house thats why i bought the other....i gotta do all the house work too lol wont be able to do heavy cleaning for a couple weeks. I have all sunday free so i plan to get it all done the day before. Hopefully you dont need the pain meds! You may be able to take advil a few days after...just ask the doc. Also 15cc prob wont make any diff lol maybe ask for 350 if you wanna go bigger. Then again if ur coming from being flat 315 will prob seem big!

One only one more day to go :-D

One only one more day to go :-D

Just checking in to see how you're doing a few week post op? Did your recovery go well? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! Congratulations...you look great!

How are you healing? Were you able to make it back to work today?
Yes! Thank god :) I feel way better. How are you feeling ??... Ughh.! I think mines are pretty small !! ;-( I wonder if they will be smaller once the swollen goes down. !!!! Suks!!! Lol