Feel Great 7hrs after surgery! New Pics! ready for SUMMER! :D

Hi guys !! First off all let me give you a lil...

Hi guys !! First off all let me give you a lil info about me. I'm 23 5'3 my weight 112 or so no kids yet. Ive been thinking about doing this for a pretty long time now. So anxious don't know what to expect. One day I was just searching through the internet and I just sent my info to this doctorr and they called me right the next day I scheduled my appointment and look at me now! Im getting my surgery done in less than 2 days now. I'm so nervous, my doctor said 285cc or 315cc silicone under dwould be good for me. He said most likely 315cc I'm a runner so I dont want big breast that I will not be able to run !! Idk ill trust him he's the doctor anyways. I wear a 36b bra size but obviously a push up bra Im so so flat! I'm that kind of person that loves to go out and shopping BUT I cannot wear no open dresses or tops ! Idk what I would do with out push up bras! Matter of fact I don't even wear sports bra because I'm so embarrassed ! You can't see nothing with out my push up bra. ;/ so I'm ready !!! I hope everything comes out just fine and soon ill be showing off my new bobbies with a nice dress ;) I've been reading yalls posts and I just hope I can say positive things right after surgery too. By the way I'm paying everything cash!

$$$ so I hope everything is worth it. I'm a lil worried about my size tho! I dont want them to look fake or makpe me look deformed or something. Any body feeling or felt like that !? I've been reading and most of the peolple my weight and height get around the same sizes so I think I'm making the right choice I just want them to look normal.

Okaaay ! So I they called from doctors office...

Okaaay ! So I they called from doctors office today and rescheduled my surgery date. I guess I won't be getting bobbies tomorrow until a week from now Friday the 26 ! I was pretty upset but its all good I still have time to get things together. I don't even have an idea of what to wear the day of surgery no joke. This is like a dream....lol

And the countdown BEGINS! 3 more days!! :D

and the countdown BEGINS! 3 more days!! :D

One only one more day to go :-D

One only one more day to go :-D

Just checking in to see how you're doing a few week post op? Did your recovery go well? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! Congratulations...you look great!

How are you healing? Were you able to make it back to work today?
Yes! Thank god :) I feel way better. How are you feeling ??... Ughh.! I think mines are pretty small !! ;-( I wonder if they will be smaller once the swollen goes down. !!!! Suks!!! Lol
Im feeling ok. Sore but not anything that bad. He ordered 3 sizes and ended up using the 550 and 600 so mine are pretty big but i love them. Just concerned he didn't lift the big one enough but its still too early to know anything. Im happy he went bigger though. Im loving the size! If ur still swollen they will prob get smaller as you swelling goes down. Have you seen ur dr again yet?
Yours are double than mines !! Lol I ended up with 304cc MP YEP I WENT yesterday he said theyre healing perfect :-) mines are not that swollen today !! I will have to use a push up bra so you can see them real big ! Lol they are small, I think they're so cute tho:-) can't wait to wear a bra... I'm in no pain at all just a lil discomfort on my left side !!
Thats awesome! Im glad u healed so fast and well! I just saw the dr. All is good! Im not in horrible pain just feel tight. The pain meds knock me out though so im sleeping alot. And gotta start the massages. My boobs look a lil different but he says once it all settles they will match better. I got to take off that damn tube top band thing and wear a sports bra. Sooo much more comfortable! Overall i think it alot better than i expected dont u? I was expecting so much pain! Im so glad!
Congratulations!!!! I got 305cc 2 weeks ago and love the size!!! You will be so happy :)
thank you !! i wanted something not too fake...lol im happy :D very happy!!! cant wait to actually wear a bikini once they settle they are hard as rocks right now.... how are you feeling now after 2 weeks?? implanning to go to work monday! is it hard??? does it hurt bad next day? mines dont hurt as much right now but i scared they will do tomorrow or next days.
Mine are still pretty hard, but I figure I had no breast tissue to start with so my skin is stretched. They are softening a little but I can't move them in a bra yet. Don't worry, I was really worried about day 2 and 3 but each day got better. I was only taking Panadol extra strength at day three. I think you will be fine back at work just tired and a little sore. I couldn't move my arms too high and lift things but felt fine walking around just got really tired in the afternoons. By day 8 I was feeling really good with hardly any muscle pain when getting up at all. I feel great now at day 16 still tender in places but nearly back to normal. You look great:)
Omg !! I was looking at your pics that was a pretty good change !!!! Lol me too I feel so much pressure right now I took half of a pill of mucle relaxer last night I'm afraid pills will make me sick, you know like dizzy and stuff ;( I can't wait so they can soften I feel like I have a balloon inside lol thank you !! Yours look good too! I mean that was a HUGE change for you !! Your much more skinnier than me. I feel good I can't wait till I start wearing regular bras.
Thinking of you! Good luck and keep me posted. XO
Thank you. Thanks to God I'm out and am doing good now. It was really bad after like the first 3 hrs but I don't really have pain. I feel pressure tho. -_- and I finally have boobs!!! Lol :-D I was planning to go bigger but I didn't he did 304cc MP netrelle silicone under. :-) I can't wait till I see it with a bra.
You will be swollen for the next few days. The first day I was like normal but with the implants, I didn't look big. The second day I was bigger and the third and fourth day I was huge lol I really freaked out thinking "OMG what I have done????" but after the first week things go down a lot. I'm so happy for you and glad you are doing well and with no pain. I didn't have pain either but I was a bit uncomfortable when I was swollen because I felt like my boobs were going to explode. But as I said no pain just some pressure and tightness until the skin get adjusted ;-) Big hug to you, get a lot of rest ant tasks it easy!!! XOXO
Lol! seriously im actually afraid they will hurt tomorrow...lol like i said after surgery i had a hard time they where hurting bad i didnt even watnted to look at them because i was in so much pain...lol they gave me good medecine tho ! i havent been taking any as of right now i was just freakin out about the anesthesia i hate feeling dizzy! im trying to stay away from pills! so if it doesnt hurt i will not take them.... ive been drinking so much water lol omg me toooo!! i feel so much pressure!!!!!!
You should try to be ahead of the pain. I hate to take pills but as soon as I felt some discomfort I was taking my meds. I only used my pain med for the first 2 days probably for that I never had pain. They said once the pain start feeling bad the meds will help but not take it away, I don't know. As I said I was ahead of the pain and took my meds. And you are doing great, drink lots of water, I didn't do that and I had horrible acid reflux after surgery but thinks God it went away. Big hug and happy healing!!!! XOXO
Hummm! I've only taken like 2 muscle relaxers at night and ofcourse my antibiotics! I have a question are you wearing any kind of bra !? Sports bra?? My doctor said no bra at all !! But I see a lot of girls here do wear at least a loose sports bra !! I'll be going to work on Monday and I can't go with out a bra lol I mean I know not to wear a wire bra yet but I wonder if I should buy me a sport bra -__- ughh I'm confused :(
Hi! My doctor didn't want me to use muscle relaxers, he said he wanted the muscle to get use to the implant and relax itself. Also yes about the bra, they put me in a tight sport bra right away after surgery so the implants would not move. Every Dr is different. I only supposed to take it off to shower. And this Wed. I'll be 7 weeks post op and I'm still wearing a sport bra at night. I think they wanted me to wear it at night at least the first month but I feel comfortable sleeping with the bra. I will see my PS back at the end of July, mean while no under wire bras. He said the incision look fantastic and the under wire bra will irritate them inside. Go to Wal-Mart or Target and get some cheap sport bra or bralette, you will feel more comfy wearing it. Big hug and good luck tomorrow at work. Hope you have a great day! XO
Hummm thats weird !! He said no bra at all and to start massage them every 30 min already !!! They hurt when I do but he said is to open the packet he made !! One side hurts more than the other but I think is because one was a lil bit bigger than the other I might have a lil more tissue idk I will! I mean I can't go to work with out a bra at least something that won't show my nipple. Lol whoaaa! Thanks happy healing to you ;) you have been lots of help.
Just remember to take it easy ;-) even if you feel good your body is healing. And every doctor is different and tell us to do different things but they know what they are doing. Just try to get a lot of rest today ;-)
Please put pictures. Trust me, is very helpful to take pictures to compare the before and after and see the changes. XO
i will!!!! :D im so excited about the "after" piks! cant wait.... :D
No i dont think you can take Advil unfortunately . Thats all i had in the house thats why i bought the other....i gotta do all the house work too lol wont be able to do heavy cleaning for a couple weeks. I have all sunday free so i plan to get it all done the day before. Hopefully you dont need the pain meds! You may be able to take advil a few days after...just ask the doc. Also 15cc prob wont make any diff lol maybe ask for 350 if you wanna go bigger. Then again if ur coming from being flat 315 will prob seem big!
suks! i dont trust tylenol and pain med make me SICK! ughh... yes mee tooo! :D cleaning here and there! 3 more days :D ill keep you updated...;) omg! yes! flat as a board! lol (i read that here, somebody else describe themselves like that lol) idk... ill see if not ill just go for my 315cc. ill post a pic in a min of how i look right now so you can have an idea... -.- lol
Im so excited to read about ur surgery! Will give me a great idea of what to expect :) ...your before pic looks exactly like my small side. And then on the other side a have a saggy b cup. Its disgusting! Im tryin to get the balls to post a pic lol cant wait to see ur after pics!
Lol ill keep you updated ;) I'm going crazy I'm starting to feel the anxiety already !!! Like big time ill go running today since I will be home for 6 week or so. (What my doctor said)...humm! You see! Lol I'm pretty flat !! I don't know what I would do of there were no push ups padding bras lmao humm! You should post pics! Lol I thought about it and actually they dont look as cute lol but we all different soooo oh well... Hahaha I think mines are a lil bit uneven now that I look at it :O lol