Implant Removal - Houston, TX

I got 450 saline implants in 2009 because I had...

I got 450 saline implants in 2009 because I had lost my natural big boobs when I lost 20lbs. It was the biggest mistake of my life. I miss my natural boobs, I hate how big these make me look, my husband doesn't like them, I feel like my chest hurts all the time, I get comfortable when I sleep, They don't make pretty bras that fit me... I can go on forever. I want these things out ASAP.
Good luck. You'll be on the other side with us in no time :)
I got gel implants in 2011. I hate them. I have never regained normal feeling in my breasts. They feel full and uncomfortable, and it is hard to find a bra that fits. I wanted to be a 36C but instead they are DD. I just want them to be gone. I can't stand even thinking about them, and not really sure why I did this in the first place. My frame is petite, so these just don't look they belong on my body. Ugh. I have been thinking about getting them out since the beginning but am afraid of complications and expense. I wish you all the best in returning to a way that feels natural to you!!
Thank you! And I can really relate to a lot of what your feeling. I just want them out ASAP.

Appointment set!

I just set up my consultation with dr. Todd Adams for implant removal & a tummy tuck! My heart is pounding just thinking about it!
Merry Christmas! Xx
Merry christmas to you also!
You will feel so much better once you get your implants out. Its been almost a month since I had mine removed and I feel lighter and healthier every week that I continue to heal. Best of luck to you - hope you can find a PS and set a date soon! :)

Went to my consult

I walked into my consult today wanting an explant & tummy tuck, I walked out wanting a replacement smaller implant, lift & tummy tuck. Ugh. All totaled up to a whopping 17,300. Now that I'm home I realized that the doc just really talked me into it at the moment & I know I really do just want an explant. I think I'll be setting up a consult with a different doctor soon cause I want to try to explant first & see how they bounce back. The doc was pretty sure that I would not be happy with my results if I just ex planted alone. Now I'm so confused on what to do.
What did you decide on?
Now that I've lost more baby weight I'm okay with my implants for now. Ive decided to just put having an explant on the back burner for now & take care of my tummy tuck first. Going in tomorrow!!!
I set up a consult with my surgeon who put the implants in. I haven't been back to see her since 2009. Even over the phone they were trying to talk me into a lift. I just want these thing out & no other work. I did go ahead & set up a consult for February 3rd, so hopefully she'll be willing to explant without replacement or lift!