Upgrading the Girls! - Houston, TX

So, I had my consultation 11/7/13 with Dr. Paul...

So, I had my consultation 11/7/13 with Dr. Paul Vitenas in Pearland, Texas. After months of research on the pros, cons, procedure types, implant types, incision types, placement types, pre and post op medications, complications, and "Best Doctors", I decided to go with Vitenas who favors dual placement of Natrelle silicone implants.
The clinic and staff are wonderful and very personable. Prior to my consultation there was a phone interview with a patient coordinator, which really got me excited. So, I met Dr.Vitenas, had my fitting asked thousands of questions and recieved stellar answers. And......
My surgery is scheduled for 7:00a December 9th, 2013.
As of right now we are set for 397 Natrelle Silicone implants (again dual plane placement). My goal is to be a D cup but i want a naturally large appearance. I want that never need a pushup/padded bra again look. However, I don't want to be to top heavy.
My current Measurements are:
Thighs: 24 in
Body Fat: 22%
muscular/toned build

1st Pre-OP

Just wanted to add pre-op photo. Oh and btw, my implant is 397cc Natrelle style 15
and i wear an xs shirt.

COUNTDOWN, 2 Days To GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First thing, I'm really excited I have to check-in at the hospital for surgery @5:15a in Pearland. So with my morning shower, shampoo, and traffic I will be awake at 4:00a Monday morning.
Next thing, I already have all of the items on my doctors Pre-Op shopping list. *thumbs up me* Including my prescriptions which will be going with me and my boyfriend to surgery.
This is kind of weird but this morning i think I had a little early Post Pardum this morning. I was looking at my old boobs in bed thinking "hey they've been good to me, and they're kinda cute". However, I have heard this is normal and I'm still one hundred percent confident in my decision.
Anyway, that's all only about 60Hrs till I head to get the girls!!!!!! :D
P.S.: Can't wait to be able to get back to my HerbaLife

all prepped for the or

Ahhh, I'm so excited I'm prepped for Surgery love this facility will give details later

Here they are.

Still a lil drowsy full update later. For now meet the girls
Houston Plastic Surgeon