NEW BOOTY IN DEC.- HOUSTON, TX

Heyy, My bbl sisters. I've been looking at this...

Heyy, My bbl sisters. I've been looking at this site for months and I finally decided to join. Im researching ALL of the Doctors for my bbl. I've narrowed it down to maybe 2 or 3. 1.Dr.J in Atl, 2. Dr. Salama-Fl or 3.Dr. Cortes-Houston.

I live in Houston and I like the fact that you stay overnight in the hospital for observation. So I do plan on having a consult with Dr. Cortes before I look anywhere esle!

I'm 5'2 and weight 195lbs. I plan on losing weight before my consult! I would like to be at 165lbs before my surgery! I want lipo of my stomach, flanks, back and inner thighs & fat transfered to buttocks with atleast 1000ccs to each cheek. Also, 200ccs to each hip.

I've seen where the results look 1,000. times better when fat is added to hips to me it shapes the butt better! Well I'll be counting down the months & $aving money!

I am sch. For a phone consultation with Dr....

I am sch. For a phone consultation with Dr. Jimmerson on January 2, 2014 @11-2pm. I need my sx done before October!!!!!! I want it done for my Birthday????. I want my sx done @July or early Aug. If anyone want to give me their phone consult date or even wants to switch with me please let me know!!!!! I love Jimmerson booties!!!! Hes the best. I didn't want to travel but I know I want the best for my A$$. You get what you pay for!!!!!!

Welll I went for my consult and I love Dr. Cortes...

Welll I went for my consult and I love Dr. Cortes understanding to what I want for my new body!!!! He promised me that he can give me that hourglass figure that every women wants. I also love the way he sculpts the body to give you curves, curves & curves! Im sold! He willl be my doctor. Now I got to start losing weight atleast 25-30pounds..........

wish pics

wish pics

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Saw photos from website

Dr. Cortes is the way to go I was going with Dr. Jimerson but the wait for a consult is way to long. I've been waiting since 2013 for a 2014 consult, just way to long to tell me what you can do and how much it's going to cost. I called Dr. Cortes office this morning and I sent over my pics and now I'm waiting on a call back 2-3 days not a year. I know Dr. Cortes is going to be the doctor for me I can hardly wait.
Almost time
Yes honey we do can u imagine toddler lol..but I'm done I just need a big butt small waist n I'm gonna be the happiest mother in Ny I know dr Cortes gonna make us look like perfect movie stars. . ..good luck to u as well
Thanks same to you to I can't wait until he make us like Movie Stars good Luck to you and everyone that is going through this Sx!!!
Honeybee, I'm 41 and also have 3 kids 24, 20, 4. now is time for me to do me I just went through a painful divorce after Long 20 years!!!! God set me free now I'm gonna do me .
I know that's right he's gonna be foaming @ the mouth after he see your New body i'm so sorry that you had to go through that pain plus your doing the best thing ever Your Doing You!!! I wish you the best of luck!!! We do have some things in common Age 3 kids and a toddler lol... Thank God for our older kids!!! To help us out.
Good luck ladies
Mines is October 5TH I CAN'T WAIT
Hi Ladies my SX Date Is Dec 9th With Dr. Cortes.
Lol! That last one...is too funny! Good luck sweetie!
Your wish pics made me laugh! I find myself taking random shots of women for the look I want too!! Good luck!
That last pic cracks me up
Can someone tell me how to upload pictures please i can't understand this site....lol
Click on your screen name. Then click on the hyperlink to update your review. There is a link on this page that says "add photos". Click on it and choose photos.
Oh I see you figured it out! Hehehe
I just came across your profile. I'm going to start following your journey. So he recommended you losing 20-30lbs?
Yes. Dr. Cortes told me 15-20lbs to lose but I want to weight 160 b4 my bbl. I heard you only lose 10 pounds after bbl. So that will put me at 150 for 5'2 in height that's not bad. Good Luck MzPhatBooty.
Hi newbootyndec I'm team Cortes i'm having my SX in Dec as well I had to laugh because I tried to get Dec 5th and Lucy said that date was already taking so I went ahead and took that next week after you i'm so excited for you and me!!! I know we are in good hands with Dr Cortes and God will see us through this... I've already booked my Hotel for 2 weeks he said that he wanted his patients to stay within 5 mins from his office. I'm also 41 with 3 kids 21, 17, and 3 that's why now it's Times to do me lol.. well let's stay in touch Good Luck .
Girl I'm like a fish out of water. Flip flopping all over the place. I paid my $500 dep. back in March for a bbl with Dr. J for a bbl then i changed my mind and decided togo with Dr. CORTES SO I paid another $500 dep. For mid October for a bbl. Then decided to go back with Jimerson and let Cortes do my mommy makeover. Now I've cancelled Dr.J altogether (money down the drain) and decided to let Dr. Cortes handle it all.
Lol...Wow you did do a lot of flip flopping i'm glad you flopped on Dr Cortes side!!! My friend girl got her mommy makeover by Dr. Cortes and she looks like a million buck's that's just one of the reasons why I choose him.
Good luck
Good luck! !!!!!
Lol... love the last pic!!! I'm with Cortes on Dec 20th but for a tummy tuck. Already had my booty done with Salama. Do I like my results, yes, but there needs to be improvements like my loose belly and hips, I have no hips what so ever. I know Cortes is going to make me look amazing with all the finishing touches ;-) I will be following you for sure.
Yess. Cortes sculptes the body well. I know once I lose the weight....I'll be ready for surgery!!! I'll keep in touch with you.
Damn gurl that last pic had me cracking up.. Definitely wasn't expecting that booty shaking pic/vid