Ready for a New Body in 2015

Im new to RS and I don't know where to begin so...

Im new to RS and I don't know where to begin so for right now I'll say I'm 5'7 240 pounds. I've been trying to lose weight for a very long time. When I do lose weight, I lose in it in my butt and that itself is depressing. So I decided months ago to have a bbl with Dr. Cortes. I heard he's the best at what he does. I saw his before and after pics for bbls and I'm in awe on how he transforms womens body. I know I need to put down my 500 dollar deposit and I will in a few weeks. Hopefully he has available dates in the first 2 weeks of January. I wonder if he gives discounts to people who pay in cash... let me know if he does please.. I will post pics of my horrible body asap.
Sorry for misspelling your name lol NewBootyFor2015
Thanks and it's ok.

As promised.. my horrible body pics

I hate the fact that during and after my pregnancy I blew up. I got so many stretch marks (GOD WHY ME) and no cream in the world can get rid of it either.
Welcome to RS :)
Thanks Rae luv. I'm loving RS right now it's so informative.

Time to lose the FAT!!!!!!

I currently weigh 240 I need to get down to at least 210-220 by December. This will be a challenge for me. Losing weight is one of the hardest things to do. I struggle with it everyday. In order for me to have the best results I have to lose this fat. That's all their is to it. Wish me luck girls! I'll need it. I'll keep you guys updated on this fat loss lol.

My WISH pics...

Welcome future cortes doll :)

Still doing research on Doctors..

So I'm loving Dr. Ortega & Dr. Cortes. I will put my deposit down in 3 weeks. I have a real big decision to make. I just hope I don't make the wrong one. I want the best results possible. I'm also thinking about getting breast implants as well. Does Dr. Ortega do bbl & breast augmentation at the same time?? I know Dr. Cortes does not. Let me know what's up ladies of RS.
Cortes does you need a special pillow!!
Oh I see.

Damn really though.

I'm struggling with my eating habits. I don't know if I can lose 40 pounds by December. I'm just in a fucked up mind set right now. I need to get it together. Any advice on WEIGHT LOSS RS girls...

I love Dr. Cortes but.....

I love Dr. Cortes but.... I'm going with Dr. Ortega. I got quoted today. 4500 for the surgery plus 500 to stay at the recovery house for 5 days. So a total of 5,000 dollars. Since I'm moving to MIAMI in December I think this is the best way to go. I'm putting my deposit of 300 dollars down on Next Wednesday or September 1st for the Date of surgery on Dec.12.14. I just have to lose 40 pounds before that day (not easy) I talked to Ms. Karla and she was very helpful no complaints so far. I truly hope everything goes right...

how to I change my DR. on RS????

How do I change my doctor on this update????
Contact kirsty @ Realself.com and she will change it for you! Great choice in your switch both choices u couldn't go wrong!
Oh she changed it for me already. Thanks Sexeeangel

weight loss and 300 dollar deposit.

Been working out and eating right these days... I check my weight every Friday. I'm hoping to lose as much of my belly and arm fat as possible. I put my 300 dollars down on Wednesday the 20th of August. I hope Dr. Ortega still has Dec 12 2014 available or I can't do my surgery this year. I will be pissed!

weight loss/boob job and bbl talk

Well I seem to be losing weight. I went from 240 to 235. That was a hard 5 pounds to lose. 35 more pounds to go by December. I've been eating nothing but chicken thighs and fish with lots of veggies (I love broccoli) and lots of fruit. I drink at least 6 bottles of water. I'm working out at least 3 times a week. I take yoga, cardio kickboxing, Zumba (which is my favorite), and also boot camp and Im going to start swimming once a week. A couple of laps won't kill me just my hair. I will put down my 300 dollar deposit on Wednesday the 20th I'll let everyone know how that went. Karla seems nice and she answered my questions as I run my mouth a lot lol. Hey I got so many questions. I did email her some more questions and I hope she emails me back as soon as she can. To everyone having surgery this month I wish you nothing but the best. To all my fellow Ortega DOLLS don't forget to take lots of pics I love seeing his work. I'm definitely telling him I want a donky booty and nice hips with it. I'm going back asap for a boob job lol saline implants size full C. After you have a baby breast are never the same.... Real talk!
Hello, My name is Vivian and yes Dr.O prices $4500 for BBL any many other promotions in all of the procedures.
Hi Vivian I extremely happy about the promotion for the bbl surgery. At spectrum do you guys have garments and if so how much are they?

It's OFFICIAL.....

I made my 300 dollar deposit today! My surgery date is December 12 2014. Yasss! I'm ecstatic. I talked to Alba at spectrum and she was nice. Answered all my questions and concerns. I can't wait to have this bbl surgery. I want that DONKY BOOTY... and hourglass figure.

Vitamin Question....... RS

What vitamins do I take pre surgery? I know iron is one of them. Help, please girls..
I herd one of dr Ortega offices offer the bbl for 4000 I think it cg cosmetic or something ima try to get that deal
That's a good deal.

counting down the days until....

Counting down the days until my surgery. I think of how much better my body will look. I really hope I lose the weight I need and Dr. Ortega makes me bootylicious. I will definitely tell Dr. Ortega that I want ass.. ass.. ass.. and lots of it. I pray to God that I love my results and have no complaints. I'm about 4 months away from having my surgery and that's all I could think about. Im ready to get rid of all my old clothes and go shopping for some new clothes... I want look and feel great. Again, I cant wait until I have my surgery... I'm counting the days down. I still have to figure out what vitamins I need.

Um... I'm pissed the F.. OFF!

Wtf is going on with my body. I just gained 3 pounds for nothing... NOTHING! What is going on.. I'm about to say forget doing this naturally and start taking diet pills for faster weight loss. This is really insane. I need to lose weight by December so.. I gotta do what I gotta do.. diet pills it is.
Girl im in Houston and was about to pick him for my doc but decided I wanted Ortega instead.
I like Dr. Cortes but he was too expensive. I did research on Dr. Ortega and his work is awesome.

weigot loss update.

Um.... well.. it's going.... lol. I cut down on working out because I'm in too much pain these days. I'm eating well and sticking to my die... it... (diet) plan.. lol. This diet is killing me but I'm making it happen. Good luck to all the ladies that are having surgery this week. Happy healing.
Hello NewBootyFor2015, reading your journey today. I am scheduled the same day you are December 12th. I didnt have to loose any weight, when i sent my pics in i was 169lbs and I'm 5'3". Well I have actually gained weight after i booked my surgery date and I feel horrible about it. So now I'm have to loose 20lbs by December. Just reading your post i can see how determined you are to having this done, so that determination will get you through all the rough things, negative thoughts that creep in your mind. I say to myself every morning one day closer to the great new me, as i check the date off my calender. I will see you in Miami in December Ortega Doll!!!!!
That's great I can't wait to see you there. My weight loss is not going so well these days. I'm hoping for the best. I hope you loose the 20 pounds you want to lose by December.. I hope I loose the 30 pounds I need to lose. 2 more months to go. Good luck on your surgery hun... We will be beautiful ORTEGA DOLLS before Christmas!
Miami Plastic Surgeon