Finally Got My Body Back.! Thank you Dr. Cortes Houston, TX

Finally getting my body back, I'm scheduled for...

Finally getting my body back, I'm scheduled for August , 2014. I had my first baby at 15, I'm 42 now....I can't remember what my body looked like prior to having children. I'm getting a BBL with lots of liposuction. (Lol) The doctor told me to gain 10-14 pounds lord have mercy on me. I'm already 184lbs 5'6... I'm huge already but I know it's something I have to do for my results. I'm so excited I can hardly wait.

What to pack?

Does anyone have a list of things to take on the road to a new self? Wanted to get a head start on packing.

Compression socks

Can anyone tell me if I need compression socks?

Gained 5lbs

I can't hardly wait for my bbl to be here. I'm still struggling with the fat that I have to gain at least 15lbs. So far I've gained 5lbs and it's taking me down. My face is fat I have a double chin and summer time is around the corner. My energy level is at a all time low. I can't wait for august 5th to get here so I can put some of this weight where it belongs, in my booty.

194lbs

We'll ladies I'm officially 194lbs this morning. I know I must gain weight but I can't begin to tell you how sluggish I feel. I'm counting the months for my surgery, any advise.

Tickets

Well its official i purchased my tickets for Texas! I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. I want a new body but I am also afraid, hopefully once I meet Dr. Cortes he will ease my fears. Is there anyone else feeling the same way I am?

Garment

Ladies can anyone advise me on weather I should purchase my faja garment now or wait until after surgery. I'm not sure how I would size the garment prior to surgery any advise that can be provided would help. Also since I'm having my arms done has anyone purchased the garment with sleeves?

After weight gain.

Ok ladies here goes nothing. Here are my pics after gaining 15lbs. I had a tummy tuck in 2006 with NO liposuction so it looks like I don't have a lot of fat in my stomach area but trust me it's there. I'm just hoping I have enough fat for my wish booty. Ladies tell me what you think, I was dreading posting my pics for obvious reasons but were family here.

Before the fat gain

Here are my before pics at 184lbs.

I want this

I want this so bad. I hope Dr. Cortes makes me look like this.

Another wish pic Please!

I want my butt to look like this, if Dr.Cortes could do this he would make me so happy.

Projection!

This is perfect for me.

I'M PAID IN FULL

I'm paid in full ladies Dr. Cortes is paid, and I am ready for Texas. I am super excited, I can hardly wait to see my new body. I have exactly 42 days, 14 hrs, 06 mins and 0 seconds before I'm transformed into a new me.

loving her projection

Heading to Texas

Heading to Texas tomorrow morning, I don't have the same excitement as I did before. I don't know what it is, it might be nerves. I'm hoping that once I meet Dr. Cortes that I'll have a change of heart. I have a lot of questions and hopefully I'll see good results in the end.

I made it to Houston!

Well ladies I made it to Houston, it's hot today! I can't believe my time is finally here. I have an appointment with Dr. Cortes tomorrow at 11:30, Houston Texas time. Ladies, this Is a life changing event for me ,and I want my experience to be a great one. I will post an update tomorrow. Thank you ladies for your support and kinda words.

Dr.Cortes

Good morning ladies, I have an 11:30a appointment with Dr. Cortes this morning I will update everyone of what he said when I return to my hotel. Im just so ready for this to be over with, it feel like a women in her 8th month of pregnancy and wants to deliver the baby already. Lol well that's how I feel I'm ready.

Tomorrow Morning Is The Big a Day.

Ladies I'm super tired I had a long day. I meet Dr. Cortes he is a really nice man, he gave me his thoughts on what I can expect, and it's all good. He said I have great skin, it will stretch nicely. He said he'll make my booty the size that will fit my body frame, which sounds good to me. I want a phatty but I don't want it to look fake, I'm looking for naturally big. I'm scheduled for 6a tomorrow morning Houston, Texas time. I promise not to keep you ladies waiting long, I'll post pics and a review ASAP. Good night ladies and I would like to thank everyone for there love, prayers and support.

shes going under

Hello everyone this is Mrs. New Bootays daughter. My mothers surgery has begun. August 5th, 2014; 6:25am, Please pray for her and pray that her New Bootay FABULOUS :-). I will post an update when she is out of surgery, be blessed.

ALL READY TO GO

THE OFFICIAL MRS. NEW BOOTAY

Hey everyone this Is Mrs. New Bootays daughter, I just spoke with Dr. Cortes and he said she did very well and she Is In the recovery room. Myself and my little sister will be going In to see her In about two hours. Hopefully she Is awake by then, we're super excited to see our mother. However, we I just wanted to keep you updated and let you all know that she pulled through and she did great. Update you all later. Thank you for all of the prayers :-) they're deeply appreciated.

RECOVERY; She's out like a blown light bulb

Hey all this Is Mrs. New Bootays daughter again, M.N.B Is doing great. She's of course tired from being made over and beautified hehe but her Bootay is looking great. Nice and round and most of all PROJECTIONNNNN haha. Mom woke up a couple of times and I spoke to her and I said to her, "Hey mom your Bootay looks Fab". First thing she says is LET ME SEE, * I showed her * and she giggles then said WELL.... DID YOU POST IT TO REALSELF? haha gotta love her. I'll post a few pictures today and post some more tomorrow morning when she is discharged.

Recovery

Recovery was amazing i'm not in a whole lot of pain. I feel stiff and my butt feels like I have bricks in them if it wasn't for that I would not have any problems. I'm back at the hotel resting now, I will see Dr.Cortes on Monday to have my drains removed. DR. Cortes said he put in 1200cc into each cheek that's great now let's hope it stays. Thank you for your prayers and kind words. I'll post pics tomorrow after I take a shower. Until than good night I'm still very sleepy.

I'm healing up nicely

I'm healing up nicely ladies here are some pics as promised.

I'm loving my results

Here's some pics that I've promised you ladies. This new garment size x large it's no joke. I go back to Dr. Cortes on Wednesday before I fly home, I know I won't be able to sit through my plane ride with that thong riding up my booty.

Dr. Note

Ladies do you know if dr cortes can write a doctors note with using the cosmetic surgery letter head. I don't want my employer to know that I had surgery? Any suggestions would be great.

Dr.Note

I meant to say without his letter head. I want it to be keep confidential.

Pics!

I'm very happy so far with my results, let's hope it only gets better.

Before and After

Dr. Cortes did his thing on my bootay!

I look like two different people!

Oh My!

My measurements are 39, 30, 48... I' ordered a corset from orchard corset.com I want to waist train to get my waist down to at least a 28...I'd be happy with that.

Homemade Cushion Foam

Here's how I'm getting around, any other suggestions would be great.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cortes is amazing he sat with me and answered all of my questions. He came to visit me while I was in the hospital to ensure all was well with me. Dr. Cortes is a kind man I would do it all over again,his clinical team was amazing we talked and laughed alot they reassured me that I was in great hands.

Wow I love your results!! I am considering going with Dr. Cortes for butt implants. How long did you have the drains in for? Also, how long were you not able to sit? Happy healing!!!
Congrats to you and your journey! Dr. Cortes removed my drains on day 6, I'm still not sitting on my butt right now. I'm during a foam cushion to sit until I reach my 3rd month. I'm about to purchase a boppy pillow to place under my thigh until I reach my 3rd month.
Does that cushion work wonders? It looks so comfy. Hope all is well TGIF!
It's not comfy at all. Lol I put the towel over the foam to cover the plastic, it's a little better with the towel. But other than that the foam is hard as heck. :) but a girl as to do what she has to do to save the fat.
Oh well looks can be very deceiving my bad. :(, Try those noodles for the pool they are soft and not hard as a brick. Just a suggestion.
That's a thought thanks I'll try that, I'll try anything to keep my butt of the seat.
Ok,i wish you the best of luck! :0)
You look so gooood! Do you mind saying what your final weight was before surgery? (I am 5-6) Thanks!
Thank you! My weight before sx was 184, at the time of six I was 205, currently I am 190. But I'm carrying it all in my butt now.
Oh yes you are ;)
Gooood monring ..... Happy Healing .... i have a ? Have U gotten any massage since u been in Houston ..
No not yet.. I know I have to I purchased a hand massager for my stomach area. I just don't want to lay on my back yet for a full blown massage. I'm going to wait until I'm 3months before I do, the full frontal massage. But I do want to get a massage of my upper and lower back, at least that won't put pressure on my butt. Booty greed is something serious. Oh and I left Houston on day 8 post surgery.
I'm having sx on 11-11-14 in Miami fl with dr fisher & he say I need at lease 5 but im only doing 2 or 3 ...
I'm going to get mine too, I know it will help with the swelling.
I know right I still can't believe it, comparing what my butt used to look like and what it looks like now is just amazing. I never had a round butt before and now I do.
I received my new garment from dr. Cortes yesterday a size large. OmG I fit a large, it's tight but that's what I need the x large was getting to big. Can't wait until I don't have to wear it anymore. Two more months to go.
U look so awesome so happy for you !!!
Thank you!
Your butt before n after is probably one of the best I've seen to date! You look great
Thank you gettingbkright, my butt before was a hot mess. Dr. cortes changed all of that for me and for that I will be forever grateful to him.
Looking real good what was before measurements
Thank you! I love my body now, pics don't do me any justice it looks better in person. When I wear my Maxie dresses that booty looks great. :) My measurements post surgery was 40, 39 1/2, 44.
Yeah then there is a chance my waist could be a 28!!!
Yes it is after surgery my waist was a 32 so you see I had a lot of swelling. With waist training and monitoring my fat intake I hope my waist can get to a 28 at least. That would make me happy, my waist has never been this small after having kids. Smh
You can surely have a smaller waist. Watching your carb and fat intake works wonders. I have a 27" waist so there's no reason y u cant either. Doll we all have haters, we should all get along on RS. Some ladies act so childish dont they now.