Finally Got My Body Back.! Thank you Dr. Cortes Houston, TX

Finally getting my body back, I'm scheduled for...

Finally getting my body back, I'm scheduled for August , 2014. I had my first baby at 15, I'm 42 now....I can't remember what my body looked like prior to having children. I'm getting a BBL with lots of liposuction. (Lol) The doctor told me to gain 10-14 pounds lord have mercy on me. I'm already 184lbs 5'6... I'm huge already but I know it's something I have to do for my results. I'm so excited I can hardly wait.

What to pack?

Does anyone have a list of things to take on the road to a new self? Wanted to get a head start on packing.

Compression socks

Can anyone tell me if I need compression socks?

Gained 5lbs

I can't hardly wait for my bbl to be here. I'm still struggling with the fat that I have to gain at least 15lbs. So far I've gained 5lbs and it's taking me down. My face is fat I have a double chin and summer time is around the corner. My energy level is at a all time low. I can't wait for august 5th to get here so I can put some of this weight where it belongs, in my booty.

194lbs

We'll ladies I'm officially 194lbs this morning. I know I must gain weight but I can't begin to tell you how sluggish I feel. I'm counting the months for my surgery, any advise.

Tickets

Well its official i purchased my tickets for Texas! I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. I want a new body but I am also afraid, hopefully once I meet Dr. Cortes he will ease my fears. Is there anyone else feeling the same way I am?

Garment

Ladies can anyone advise me on weather I should purchase my faja garment now or wait until after surgery. I'm not sure how I would size the garment prior to surgery any advise that can be provided would help. Also since I'm having my arms done has anyone purchased the garment with sleeves?

After weight gain.

Ok ladies here goes nothing. Here are my pics after gaining 15lbs. I had a tummy tuck in 2006 with NO liposuction so it looks like I don't have a lot of fat in my stomach area but trust me it's there. I'm just hoping I have enough fat for my wish booty. Ladies tell me what you think, I was dreading posting my pics for obvious reasons but were family here.

Before the fat gain

Here are my before pics at 184lbs.

I want this

I want this so bad. I hope Dr. Cortes makes me look like this.

Another wish pic Please!

I want my butt to look like this, if Dr.Cortes could do this he would make me so happy.

Projection!

This is perfect for me.

I'M PAID IN FULL

I'm paid in full ladies Dr. Cortes is paid, and I am ready for Texas. I am super excited, I can hardly wait to see my new body. I have exactly 42 days, 14 hrs, 06 mins and 0 seconds before I'm transformed into a new me.

loving her projection

Heading to Texas

Heading to Texas tomorrow morning, I don't have the same excitement as I did before. I don't know what it is, it might be nerves. I'm hoping that once I meet Dr. Cortes that I'll have a change of heart. I have a lot of questions and hopefully I'll see good results in the end.

I made it to Houston!

Well ladies I made it to Houston, it's hot today! I can't believe my time is finally here. I have an appointment with Dr. Cortes tomorrow at 11:30, Houston Texas time. Ladies, this Is a life changing event for me ,and I want my experience to be a great one. I will post an update tomorrow. Thank you ladies for your support and kinda words.

Dr.Cortes

Good morning ladies, I have an 11:30a appointment with Dr. Cortes this morning I will update everyone of what he said when I return to my hotel. Im just so ready for this to be over with, it feel like a women in her 8th month of pregnancy and wants to deliver the baby already. Lol well that's how I feel I'm ready.

Tomorrow Morning Is The Big a Day.

Ladies I'm super tired I had a long day. I meet Dr. Cortes he is a really nice man, he gave me his thoughts on what I can expect, and it's all good. He said I have great skin, it will stretch nicely. He said he'll make my booty the size that will fit my body frame, which sounds good to me. I want a phatty but I don't want it to look fake, I'm looking for naturally big. I'm scheduled for 6a tomorrow morning Houston, Texas time. I promise not to keep you ladies waiting long, I'll post pics and a review ASAP. Good night ladies and I would like to thank everyone for there love, prayers and support.

shes going under

Hello everyone this is Mrs. New Bootays daughter. My mothers surgery has begun. August 5th, 2014; 6:25am, Please pray for her and pray that her New Bootay FABULOUS :-). I will post an update when she is out of surgery, be blessed.

ALL READY TO GO

THE OFFICIAL MRS. NEW BOOTAY

Hey everyone this Is Mrs. New Bootays daughter, I just spoke with Dr. Cortes and he said she did very well and she Is In the recovery room. Myself and my little sister will be going In to see her In about two hours. Hopefully she Is awake by then, we're super excited to see our mother. However, we I just wanted to keep you updated and let you all know that she pulled through and she did great. Update you all later. Thank you for all of the prayers :-) they're deeply appreciated.

RECOVERY; She's out like a blown light bulb

Hey all this Is Mrs. New Bootays daughter again, M.N.B Is doing great. She's of course tired from being made over and beautified hehe but her Bootay is looking great. Nice and round and most of all PROJECTIONNNNN haha. Mom woke up a couple of times and I spoke to her and I said to her, "Hey mom your Bootay looks Fab". First thing she says is LET ME SEE, * I showed her * and she giggles then said WELL.... DID YOU POST IT TO REALSELF? haha gotta love her. I'll post a few pictures today and post some more tomorrow morning when she is discharged.

Recovery

Recovery was amazing i'm not in a whole lot of pain. I feel stiff and my butt feels like I have bricks in them if it wasn't for that I would not have any problems. I'm back at the hotel resting now, I will see Dr.Cortes on Monday to have my drains removed. DR. Cortes said he put in 1200cc into each cheek that's great now let's hope it stays. Thank you for your prayers and kind words. I'll post pics tomorrow after I take a shower. Until than good night I'm still very sleepy.

I'm healing up nicely

I'm healing up nicely ladies here are some pics as promised.

I'm loving my results

Here's some pics that I've promised you ladies. This new garment size x large it's no joke. I go back to Dr. Cortes on Wednesday before I fly home, I know I won't be able to sit through my plane ride with that thong riding up my booty.

Dr. Note

Ladies do you know if dr cortes can write a doctors note with using the cosmetic surgery letter head. I don't want my employer to know that I had surgery? Any suggestions would be great.

Dr.Note

I meant to say without his letter head. I want it to be keep confidential.

Pics!

I'm very happy so far with my results, let's hope it only gets better.

Before and After

Dr. Cortes did his thing on my bootay!

I look like two different people!

Oh My!

My measurements are 39, 30, 48... I' ordered a corset from orchard corset.com I want to waist train to get my waist down to at least a 28...I'd be happy with that.

Homemade Cushion Foam

Here's how I'm getting around, any other suggestions would be great.

Still loving my new booty! Thanks Dr. Cortes

7 weeks post sx

Feeling better

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cortes is amazing he sat with me and answered all of my questions. He came to visit me while I was in the hospital to ensure all was well with me. Dr. Cortes is a kind man I would do it all over again,his clinical team was amazing we talked and laughed alot they reassured me that I was in great hands.

U look great
U look great
Ohhh I like that that booty is popping and u have that deep dip LOL looking good mah I can't wait till my turn
Thank you! I'm loving my new booty. Can't wait to see your results.
Did he do your inner thighs?
Yes he did. I couldn't fit those shorts prior to sx. Once I gained weight I couldnt pull them up.
You look great!
Thank you!
Looking good doll!! Cortes is the man :)
Yes he is I'm very happy with my results.
Dr. C did an awesome job! Booty looking good!
Thank you!
I'm sure hubby is enjoying that juicy booty!
Yes he is....
Lovin' the Results! Happy Tuesday Hermosa.
Thank you! I can't stop looking at my butt, whenever I walk pass the mirror I'm looking back at it. Lol I'm hoping it doesn't go away, I've never had a butt before.
I bet! Keep feelin' yourself! :) imagine all the men&women who are gonna be looking back at that Phat Bodacious Bootay! You Go Muneca!
Flat stomach and big round perky butt, I want one too!
Thanks sweetie! I love my butt it's big and full. I'm not wearing pants yet I will in November, I can't wait to see what it looks like in jeans and heals. :) I've been wearing maxi dresses ever since surgery. I'm going to get some massages in November I don't want to lay on my butt yet, I'm afraid. My husbands been massaging my back, and I've been using my ab board for my stomach it's still lumpy but nothing like it used to be, it's smoothing out. Yes it's flat that's a diffident plus for me, especially compared to what it used to look like. I'm also ready to take this garment off I've been wearing it faithfully since surgery it's murder on the crack of my butt, I keep a sock between the cheeks, and a tank top on adding cushion between the round areas of my butt, for the most part it helps.
I'm loving your results. ...how many cc's did you say?
Thank you! 1200cc my butt is so heavy and big, pics don't do it any justice. When I lay on my stomach in the back seat of my husbands SUV and he hits a bumb, lord my booty is moving all over the place but it's heavy as h@$. I never had a butt before so this feels really different but I'm loving it.
Your but is huge and if your saying its even bigger in person Good lawd! I definitely want that size ! It doesn't even look like you've lost volume, if you did it must me minimal to none....you look real good!
Butt
I love your results do you have any updated pictures. I'm loving your az lol.