Excited for Bbl with Dr. Cortes! -Houston, TX

I have done my research for months and months and...

I have done my research for months and months and decided to have my bbl with Dr. Cortes! I've always been very self conscious about my butt and have never had one. I'm a thicker girl and that makes it even worse. I was going to have this procedure done locally but found that it wasn't a specialty surgery that any of the local surgeons performed (I based it on their before and after photos). So I'm flying to Houston on Dec 3rd for my pre op appt and getting me a booty on dec 4th! I have worked out everything as far as travel and don't even have the support I would really want to have (my mom's pissed). But I am still so very excited!! Now I have to work on gaining the 10 to 15 pounds that Dr. Cortes suggested that I gain, which shouldn't be a problem! I'm 5'4 and 178 lbs now so my goal is to hit at least 190. I already feel huge!!! Smh! I'll post a before pic once I have my after!! I'm too insecure to even post it here lol :-( 47 more days!!!!

dr. name on review

How do I get your surgeons name linked to their profile? Mine is not under his reviews. I think I did something wrong.
Houston Plastic Surgeon