So excited to get the BBL!!! been doing a lot of research - Houston, TX

Hello ladies!!! :) so, i am looking to get a bbl...

hello ladies!!! :) so, i am looking to get a bbl wit ba....my flanks, abdomen and back fat all come from being pregnant and giving birth to 3 wonderful children. i have depressed hips and my butt isn't so big like i would like it. so far i have decided to consult wit dr.cortes. any other suggestions on any other good doctors in the houston area who have nice results? or if u have had a bbl in houston please feel free to let me know your experiences.

Welcome Kaybella...I had my consult with Dr Cortes and hes wonderful!!!!! Im going to him in Aug. I think you will love his results. His results are always hourglass figure! He told me to lose 30pounds....I was happy because most doctors want say that. Theyll cut on you and take your money and leave you unhappy. Not Dr. Cortes plus he puts you in the hospital overnight for observation! What Dr does that? Also, he gives you insurance for up to a yr on your butt? What Dr. Does that? This is all included in his price. And he dont charge per area? I love Dr. Cortes and I WE making a GREAT choice! Good Luck.
You are so right! I love Cortes' honesty. He told me to lose 15lbs. What do you plan to do? Im desperate for ideas.

I have sent 2 emails to Dr. Cortes to get in his...

I have sent 2 emails to Dr. Cortes to get in his office for a consultation. So far, no reply. My next move is to call his Office.

Call this number and ask for Lucy: (936) 760-2696. It's the Conroe office number. Dr Cortes is getting very popular since RS and apparently Lucy is the only patient coordinator. But follow up I'm sure they get lots of emails per day.
texasgirl79....my plans are joining the gym and eating healthy foods no soda, no candy? and no late night snacks. Im 5'2 @203lbs so you know Im tooo fat for my height. but I must say that i carry my weight well in the hips. I have a little butt back there ONLY IN JEANS! lol. I want to lose weight now so that my skin want get to lose. Dr Cortes said, i have excellent skin so no tummy tuck in the future will be needed. he was surpised that I had 3 kids. w/o no visable scretch marks! By March im hoping to be 170lbs and ill do another follow-up consultation which is free! Any follow-up consultations is free once you have paid the $45 for the first consult. Good Luck!

just a update on myself

Hello lovely ladies: ) It has been so long since I last left a post on Rs due to being a full time single mom, working and juggling all this with School. But I haven't given up on my vision to having a curvier more sexy butt and figure. I check in from time to time and read posts. I still Hope to go with Dr Cortez but I have request for a consultion a second time and no reply. :( But I will not give up. I am not financially able to pay for the entire surgery so I need info on other option. If anyone know any info please let me know. As far as if they offer financing, payment arrangements, etc. My Kids went back to school today.....all three :) so I have been setting up a workout plan i can do. Now I have been down the 30 day squat challenge and I must admit it's working with lifting and toning my butt but not really making it Fuller. But I will be in the gym 5 days a week along with down the challenge just to Get in shape. Otherwise all is well on my end and I wish same for all you ladies as well. Til next time.... stay confident and be blessed.

Welcome back!!! Good luck on you journey just bc its not happening at this min don't give up on the new and improved you. I have four children and we as mother deserve to feel comfortable within ourselves so if it take this we should do what we have to do. Will be following your review and I wish you the best. My date with is Oct 4 #TeamCortes trying to lose 15lbs by then wheewww make me sweat just thinking about it. Oh Houston chic rt here to. #Northside
Hey hun, I have 3 kids and in houston too. I was planning on going to cortes but he quotes me more than 10k. that is to expensive for me. Im considering going to DR.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

i found out about Dr. Cortes doing my own research on the web until i came across realself. i also found a few other doctors but my gut is pointing toward dr. cortes so i will be scheduling my consultation with him asap.