Consultation 8/17/13!! - Houston, TX

Consultation tomorrow. I am super excited about...

Consultation tomorrow. I am super excited about that. I have been researching BBL for about a year now and I just recently ran across this website. After seeing Dr. Cortes work, I am extremely anxious to see what he can do for me. If any of you ladies have any advice please comment. I am very open for advice!!

Consultation was great!!!

My consultation with Dr. Cortes was great. He is a such a nice person and Lucy was amazing! All of my questions were answered and Dr. Cortes was really involved with helping me make final decisions! Overall...it was GREAT!

But now what I wasn't expecting was for Dr. Cortes to say is that I need to gain 15-20 lbs! I thought I had plenty of extra lbs he could use! Guess I was wrong! So now I get to eat whatever I want...YYYAAASSSSSS!!!!

So I will be setting my date for later this year! Super excited! Can't wait...

Inquiring information

Hello everybody. Did anyone get there surgery financed by CareCredit with Dr. Cortes? I would like to ask a couple questions.

Sx date...March 2014

Finally set my date! Let the count down begin...I'm super excited and can't wait!!!

Weight gaining challenge!

Time for me to start gaining weight! Let the eating begin...I have to gain 20 lbs by March! That shouldn't be too hard being that I love to eat! I can't wait until this transformation! BBL here i come! Future Cortez doll...

Date approaching fast

Well ladies I have a task of gaining 20lbs before March. I thought it would be easy but it's not. I have only gained 10lbs since November. I eat all the time...I eat late and at night and junk snacks. Any suggestions on how to gain weight quick? I'm afraid I want have enough fat for the procedure, even though I think I have plenty. Lol!!! Also can somebody send a list of items that I'm actually going to need for this surgery journey? I have been reading a lot about an abdominal board and this triangular device for lower back that will give you that "scoop back"!!! Whoop whoop!! I have one more question...about the herbal pills that help with inflammation and water weight.?? I am very excited about this transformation. I have been reading a lot of great things about Dr Cortes! I hope he can give me that coke bottle shape with booty for days!!! That's it for now...looking forward to hearing from my BBL sisters...

Wish pic

Houston Plastic Surgeon

My surgery with doctor Cortes is in march as well!! And were the same height and were the same weight until I gained the 10lbs he told me to gain. Mostly in my face though. :( keep in touch! I will be following your progress. :D
I just hope I can gain enough....I want nice full booty with amazing projection. What is your day in March?
What day in March is your surgery . Mine is on the 24th . We can follow each others journey
March 14th...date approaching fast. I'm super excited and nervous all at the same time.
Yes very excited tired of corsets n padded panties to make my pants look better lol. Have u started buying supplies?
I know exactly what you mean...I haven't gotten any supplies yet. I was trying to surf RS to see exactly what I need and don't need. Have you started getting supplies yet?
I got it with care credit -- apply for care credit through his website and label him as your doctor - it should approve you for the amount !
I paid it all with Care Credit
Call Lucy from Dr. Cortes office for more information about Care Credit she can help you with the process
I'm got the carecredit if you still have questions. Good luck on you weight gain.
So did Cortes offer the no interest payments! I haven't received a return email yet...I think I'm going to have to call the office!
I was told that its 5 months no interest. My pre op is next week and I'm going to make sure.
Hello BBL sis . Welcome. Looking forward to seeing your transformation!
Can you give us your current height and weight?
5'4...149lbs!!! But I carry my weight in my mid section....
Yeah, I was shocked too when he told me to gain weight. I was 5'3" 150 lbs at my consultation. Since then I've gained 5 lbs. Got 5 more to go.
Your half way there...! One bonus about the weight gain is I love to eat...so I will be free to eat what I want! I'm the type that has to workout to maintain! So I get to take a break from the gym a little while!!!
My only gripe about it all is that my face gets so fat and round when I gain weight. Ugh!
So is he gone lipo your chin as well...due to the fact that I have to gain weight..he is doing lipo everywhere!!!
He will lipo my chin if he has to. But I don't gain weight under my chin, it all goes to my cheeks, and not many docs will fool with the cheeks. Too risky...
I think the chin is risky as well...I don't gain weight under my chin either! How long has it taken you to gain the 5 lbs!!!
About 2 weeks. And girl it started out fun, but now it hurts. My body is reacting to this. Tired, face breaking out (bacteria love the extra sugar in the bloodstream), feel wore out when I wake up. Eating junk to get fat is starting to feel just as rough as working out to lose it. LOL
Awee!!! Body not used to that junk food! But just think it will all be worth it next month!!!
You got that right!
Stop eating so much sugar to gain weight sweety..only natural sugars..and peanut butter and protein shakes help also! HOPE.THIS.HELPS!