Feeling FABULOUS!

To first read part 1 of my BBL review, please click here.

Feeling FABULOUS! I think I was Dr. Cortes's largest patient here on Realself. However, look at me now! A true AMAZONIAN GODDESS! 5'10" 245LBS.

I treated myself....

I'm so yesterday marked 2 months post op! Yayyyyyy! I treated myself to a nice hot bath! Ewwwww-ahhhhhh-ohhhhh, it felt so good! (I hadn't had a bath since my surgery in order to allow time for my incisions to heal. Just showers....) Anyway my mother melted Shea Butter, and slathered it all over my back, and massaged me for a hour! I looked like a lil'greasy pig afterward, but my skin felt so good. I slept like a baby!

NOTHING LIKE CLARIFICATION

I want to take a few to clarify my blog for those of you whom have not followed my journey from the beginning. Initially I was seeking to get a bbl&tummy tuck simultaneously. Then I decided that I would just get my bbl done first. Next, I found Dr. Cortes, and I ABSOLUTELY had to have his signature "hourglass tummy tuck", only thing was that he didn't combine those two procedures. So I then decided to get my tummy & boobies done (mommy makrover) with dr. Cortes. Meanwhile, I had developed such a large following over on the BBL forum. That I continued to post my mommy make over journey there on that forum. I recently began my mommy makeover blog, but honestly, everyone keeps hanging out on my bbl blog instead. Lol! So I just wanted to clarify. So now the page contains so much info and comments that it takes FOREVER TO LOAD! Thus the need for part 2. Hopefully I will be getting my bbl done next spring. So look out for a BBL Part 3.

Memory Lane-Come take a walk with me.

Humble beginnings. The ending...PRICELESS!

SNATCHED

PATIENCE IS THE KEY!

My results continue to improve! The swelling in my boobies , and lower abdomen has decreased considerably this past week. You just have to do your part, and sit back and enjoy the healing process. You can't rush it. That's for sure!

LOOKING HOW I FEEL...SEXY!!!!

BACK THAT THANG UP!

I'm already a mess. Imagine me after this BBL sx!

BURN UPDATE

I wanted to share with you ladies my healing progression. Still NO pain whatsoever (Not even from the first day). I received an hour long massage today. My skin is softening, but it is still tight. I no longer do wound treatment. I use 2% hydroquinone to lighten the scars. I'm getting ready for the next phase, scar therapy. Just waiting for my Scar Away strips to arrive.

****HORRIFIC LIPO BURNS****

(The name of the patient and physician have been withheld per patient's request)
When i received these photos I screamed, yelled, and cried in agony as if it had happened to my very own child... The mere idea that this continues to happen repeatedly at the hands of the same doctor not only shakes me to my core, but leaves a VERY, AND I MEAN VERY BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH. Right now my prayers are being sent up to the Father. Honey, I'm SOOOOO SOOOOO SORRY : ( May JESUS take away the mental anguish, hurt,and physical pain you are dealing with, and replace it with comfort, and a peace of mind. Hold her in your arms Father, and let her know she is going to be alright. Hun, I know it doesn't seem that way right now. I pray that this doctors conscious is convicted to the point that HE can't sleep at night until he has done EVERYTHING in his power to take the BEST care of you! If not then you know what to do. Take it a step further. Ladies, that's why it is so important to share your experience. To enlighten, and educate so that informed decisions can be made. Too many ladies are suffering in the corners of their minds, paralyzed with fear, and uncertain of who to turn to when complications occur. They often feel ashamed, embarassed, lonely, depressed etc. We are a tight knit family here that are eagerly willing to offer love, and support in time of trouble. I'm devastated , and appalled that any doctor would not feel remorseful for this happening to his patient??? :0 This is absolutely RECKLESS! Is this a case of overbooked with too many patients? In need of Liposuction 101 refresher course? Perhaps investing in a device that comes equipped with a camera and GPS tracking mechanism with a auto shut-off canulla? I don't know. But I do know that if change doesn't come about QUICKLY it's going to mean a radical decline in perspective patients.

STREETS ARE TALKING! INBOX MESSAGES

I've blocked out names to protect the R/S member. I will continue to post. There are so many ladies here that are affected, but afraid to post openly. #REAL TALK

MORE INBOX MESSAGES

HIT HIM WHERE IT HURTS! HIS BANK ACCOUNT!

If it was up to me, he would have been exposed IMMEDIATELY! However, this is not MY call. We spoke in detail, and she has given me permission to share/post what I have. Her cosmetic insurance is scheduled to expire shortly, and she is fearful of she calls him out on it he will refuse to treat her period. The fact of the matter is unlike other ladies here on R/S that are fortunate to have medical insurance, she doesn't... This by NO WAY is intentionally being used as a scare tactic, because at the end of the day irregardless of how many pm's I post, if you are at peace with the doctor you have selected, and your mind is made up, then you are going to rock with him or her anyway. Right??? Anyway, what is being hoped for is that ladies who read this will present it to their respective surgeons. When they see how many prospective patient $$$$$$ are getting ready to walk out the door, you best believe their surgery game is going to get in order, and the surgeon who did it will take accountability to the fullest extent. This is just the beginning... Let her do this her way. I'm not getting ready to coerce her into anything. I'm here to listen to,respect, honor, and support HER wishes. Remember, I suffered burns. I know how sensitive this subject can be. I'm going to be straight up. Had I not received the level of care that I did, and my doctor had shuffled his feet...YOU CAN BET YOUR LIFE THAT GOOD MORNING AMERICA,20/20, PRIME TIME, 60 MINUTES AND EVERY LOCAL NEWS STATION, NEWS PAPER, ETC. WOULD HAVE ME BLOWING UP THEM UP!

ALL LIPOSUCTION PATIENTS

Lipo AND garment burns are becoming a more frequent occurrence. At this point as a standard protocol there needs to be a "LIPSUCTION/GARMENT BURN WOUND TREATMENT CARE PLAN" developed and put into place iMMEDIATELY. We sign off on forms acknowledging that we are aware of various risks. Well if we then become victims we need to know the course of treatment to follow as well as being provided with treatment supplies. Just my opinion. Regardless of the physician you select, this is still the risk of liposuction.

WEEKEND GETAWAY

I'm taking a weekend getaway from REALSELF. It's time to decompress, relax, and get my mind off of this week's work, and mental stresses. Wishing am off you mothers out there a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY in advance! Take care of yourselves and remember this holiday is a celebration for US;So be selfish on your special day. Love you dolls. Take care, and God bless! MPB

WHOOP HERE IT IS!

Look at all this right here! I'm living my life like it's golden!

I'M BAAAAAACK!

Ya'll goin' to have to subscribe to the "Mommy makeover" forum so that you can get all of the up to date reviews on your girl! These photos were taken this morning. I weighed in this morning, and I currently 243lbs! Remember I weighed exactly 299lbs. the same time last year? I found the damn thang ya'll!

Our sister is doing well.

Now that I have the ENTIRE story I'm happy to report that our sister is well, and the doctor is DEFINITELY on top of her case! Come to find out that she didn't have a liposuction burn, but instead a garment burn thanks to the hospital staff for placing the incorrect size garment, and not placing the lipo foams in properly. Trust that he has spoken to the responsible parties, so this shouldn't be an issue in the future. Anyway ALL IS WELL!

MOTHERS DAY 2014

Better late than never!lol

My Tummy Tuck Results

As you already know I'm constantly here on the site reading in the Q&A forum. While the vast majority of doctors agree that it is best to get your tummy tuck after you are at your target weight (or within 10lbs of it) I order to get the BEST results, there are a few docs that understand this ideology, yet know for a fact that on the weight loss journey we can get stuck at a plateau, and may never make it to the goal weight. The doctors from the latter school of thought agree that getting the tummy tuck can be a catalyst for further weight loss. Which had held true for my very own personal case. However, the downside of getting the tummy tuck done before reaching your target weight is skin redundancy if you lose more than 20lbs. Which is my current situation. I've lost 34lbs. since my surgery date of 2/20/2014 (almost 3 months), and still on a mission to lose another 30-40lbs. for health reasons. I'm looking fabulous in my clothes, and feeling better than I have ever felt in my life!!! (Hell, I didn't even feel this sexy when I weighed 175lbs. in my early 20's). So with all of the weight loss in noticing that my tt results are becoming compromised. I always said that I would have to do a Round 2, being that I was morbidly obese when I had surgery. It's all good. It is what it is. I take it in stride with my big girl panties on!lol Anyway, I'm sticking to my plan. BBL in 2015 to utilize the remaining fat deposits in my abs, and inner thighs. My waist line is tight. The hourglass is in full effect, so I doubt that he can remove hardly any fat from this area. I believe in the end I will only require a mini tummy tuck to address the issue, being that I will be getting aggressive liposuction in my abdomen region during the BBL. I had considered getting a revision (liposuction only),but I fearful that if I make that move, I won't have enough fat for transfer to my butt, and lateral hips. In essence, I'm in my moment. If it meant that I had to spend 13K+ to get me to my present place then so be it. IT WAS WORTH IT FOR ME! Body under construction continues! I will get to where I want to be NO MATTER WHAT! MUAHHHHHH!

Time to "TURN UP"

On my way to the club with my girls! We have a girls sleepover planned after the club (food, cocktails, music, and fun). It's been a long week and I looking forward to releasing this stress on the dance floor!

Looking & Feeling sexy

Had a blast at the club last night. I had a little too much to drink. My feet stayed glued to the dance floor!

Just me

Evening Out

WERK IT MAMI!

A few pix that I missed

Simply Sexy

My twin girls are looking good!

Trying on some new clothes

A few more....

Hard to hold! What am I going to do with myself?

What to expect? Tummy Tuck

The hate is REAL!!!

Ya'll know I haven't even had my BBL yet. Just imagine when I do...

This is how we do it.

Now that I've transformed my body, I have began to transform my life. I love going out dancing with my husband, and friends on Friday nights!

Something funny

While I'm on the dance floor, just getting my groove on this young lady approached me saying, "Oh my GOD your booty is so big and beautiful! You have a Nikki Manaj! I didn't know what the hell to say??? I didn't know if she was using this as a segway to hit on me, or was just amazed, and wanted to compliment me. I just smiled and said, "Thank You" What people don't know is that I do have a little help in that area. I have perfected the art of wearing padded panties! I should since I've been doing it now for 20 years!

Check out these hot little numbers!

#clubgear

Swimsuit Ready!

At the beach!

I'm out here doing this thang!

4 month update

It's been awhile since I've given an in depth update so I'm stuck in the car on this long ride home so now is the perfect time. Well I'm enjoying life for REAL! This surgery has me all messed up!lol Mr. Just shakes his head and smiles at his wifey. We are the life of the party! Your girl hasn't turned down any invites, and I have the dangerous moves on the dance floor ;-) We dance from the time we arrive until the time we leave. Now I'm maintaining my weight between 235-240lbs. Eating sensible, and getting some form of exercise daily for at least an hour. One thing I'm really ecstatic about is the fact that Dr.Cortes is a BEAST with his lipo skills. These flanks and waistline tho.....Whewww tight and right! Love em' to the moon, and back! I'm beginning to get most of my feeling back in my lower tummy. The muscle plication is still tight. Most of my weight loss has been in my belly, so of course it isn't as tight as it was. My boobies are niceeee. My aereolas are cute. They look like the miniature Reesee peanut butter cups. My tt scar is very thin, but on my hips its darker and wider. Overall, I'm happy. However, there is still work to be done ladies!

Back shot

Mr. took this photo this morning. He INSISTED I wear my swimsuit to bed last night. Something about him wanting to be my instructor. So I had private lessons last night in the bed! Lol

Here it is

Before & After

Giving this a try!

Enjoying my day!

After a grueling workout I managed to find the energy to take my Lil mama for a long walk to the playground!

MzPhatBooty "UNVEILED"!

Here I am!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

I've always had a strong sense of determination. My will power is oh so good when I'm ultrafocused! I have surprised a lot of people with my weight loss, but I said all along that all I needed was a jumpstart. I have always enjoyed the feeling, as well as the benefits i get from working out, and eating right. I'm not a medical professional, but I can't help but wonder if there is a connection between liposuction and metabolic function. Is your metabolism increased when working in conjunction with healthy diet and exercise? I hovered at 274lbs for so long despite all the serious efforts I put forth in the gym, and with my eating habits. Nurse AEH81, told me that my body is now FINALLY( from a physiological perspective) functioning as it should normally. I can now effortlessly lose 5lbs in a couple of days by drinking half of my body weight in ounces(water with lemon), deep green salads(kale/chard/spinach/Asian greens) I throw the deli counter buffalo chicken, or sun dried tomato turkey in also. I also eat LOTS of soups. They are filling and not high in calories, and easily digestible. I snack on cucumbers, and dried apricots. According to serval doctors if I lose the weight slowly, my skin should retract well. Ladies if I can do it so can you. Just believe in yourself!

MzPhatBooty UNVEILED part 2

Just as a onion has many layers... So do I! I've shared my story, and my journey. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Thank GOD above that I don't look like what I've been through! I'm a warrior princess! A raging lioness! I have ALWAYS danced to the beat of my drum. My time...My way. .. Never allow your past to determine your future. Remember GOD gets the FINAL say!

Dr7423.... In on a roll!

#shefancy#camerahappy#undercovermodel#badbishhhhhh#41&fabulous#gotmylifegetyours#cortesdoll#thinkitbelieveit#######infinity.
I'M OFFICIALLY OUT! It's so nice to put a face with a name, story, and journey. I've been here for 16 months now keeping my identity anonymous (for privacy reasons). I said, "What the hell? I'm grown all the way up in here! Let it be known who you are for your sisters that have been here supporting you, and showing love. Well voila! Tahdah! Here I am AGAIN!

After Church

DOWN! THE GOOD AND NOT SO GOOD..

Search
Treatments Mommy Makeover Reviews ALMOST 5 MONTHS...MY VERY... Write a review
REVIEWS
PICTURES
VIDEOS
ALMOST 5 MONTHS...MY VERY DETAILED REVIEW

MzPhatBooty Not Sure Cost: $13,000 Wilberto Cortes, MD, Houston, TX
Before and my desired "After" I love her curvaceous hips! Hope I can achieve an hourglass similar to this. Pretty hip-to-waist ratio. Arc trainer. Look at those calories burned baby! My chi-chi's now, and my wish pic. 90 mins. of intense cardio. 90 mins. of intense cardio. This is what I looked like last March 2013 @ 299lbs. This is me 2 weeks post op March 2014. MAJOR DIFFERENCE! Look at that dip in my back! This came as a result of the fluid release from the seroma on my lower back. My 1st new bra since surgery 38DD! My first new bra since surgery 38DD! BODY BY CORTES Arrows pointing to my gauze bandages that are covering my wounds. Look at this waist-to-hip ratio! Looking nice from the back! Pregnant Feet & Legs Pregnant Feet & Legs In the beginning. In the beginning. BOOM! LOOK AT ME NOW! As you can see, I have a small pooch, but I believe that a little in office lipo can fix it. You see where I'm at? You already know it's about to go DOWN! HATING THIS FOR REAL. I PRAY THAT IT'S UNRESOLVED SWELLING "..." Wearing my corset. Wearing high waisted faja. No corset. High hips that have no curvature. NOT GOOD! Ya think he could have told me to pull the right side down? Left- 5 months after the birth of my baby.
Right- 4 months after my mommy makeover.
Update Your Review
Let me begin by telling you that my initial quest...
23 May 2013 9 months pre
Let me begin by telling you that my initial quest was for a Brazilian Butt Lift. I didn't have to search far. I selected Dr. Andrew Jimerson, paid my deposit and have my sx date scheduled for Jan 2014. Then I came across Dr. Wilberto Cortes, in Houston. After researching and watching many of his educational video series on Youtube, and his website RejuvenusAesthetics, I was COMPLETELY SOLD! I… SHOW MORE
I'm getting excited!
27 Dec 2013 2 months pre
The reality has finally hit me! Yeasss hunties in less than two months this body is going to be transformed! I spend so much time grabbing and manipulating my loose skin to get a better idea of what to expect when it is no longer there. I began my weight loss journey last March and I'm proud of my accomplishments. I've been blogging my journey in the BBL forum (initially, this was to be my first… SHOW MORE
27 Dec 2013 2 months pre

Breast wish pix
My source of inspiration.
29 Dec 2013 2 months pre

The photos of this RS member's amazing transformation gives me so much hope. Her weight 3 days pre-op was 311lbs. She has been the only person that I could find that had a body type that was most comparable to mine. She's 6ft tall, and I'm 5'10". I began my weight loss journey at nearly 300lbs, and now I'm down to 265lbs. I get so emotional whenever I see her results. I'm praying for the same.
12/29/13
29 Dec 2013 2 months pre

Here I am. Don't get too comfortable with seeing me this way. This larvae is soon to complete her metamorphosis. I'm going to emerge from my cocoon as a beautiful butterfly!
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!!!
31 Dec 2013 2 months pre
Whasuppppp!!!!!!!!! Hey ladies I'm looking forward to bringing this New Year in with a bang! 2014 is MY year to shine. I get my body reconstructed a few days after my birthday, and is going to be LOVELY! Can't wait to join the rest of my sistahs who have already taken the plunge. Everyone stay safe tonight. Turn up!
299lbs vs. 264lbs and counting...
1 Jan 2014 1 month pre
Just wanted to share my weight loss journey photos. I began in mid March and I've been holding steady between 265-270lbs.
Getting the new year started right!
1 Jan 2014 1 month pre
Arc trainer. Look at those calories burned baby!
I was at the gym bright and early this morning getting it in. Guess what? I was the ONLY only soul there!lol
My chi-chi's now, and my wish picture.
4 Jan 2014 1 month pre
My chi-chi's now, and my wish pic.
90 mins. of intense cardio
4 Jan 2014 1 month pre
90 mins. of intense cardio. 90 mins. of intense cardio.
I want a strong healthy heart!
Lodging for 3.5
4 Jan 2014 1 month pre
Well... I installed both Home Away & Airbnb apps. I found a gorgeous fully apartment in The Woodlands,TX . Just a short drive from the Conroe office. Bedroom #1 has a queen sized bed & A recliner chair. The 2nd room is a fully furnished nursery). The living room has a sofa sleeper (perfect for my caregiver/nanny) contacted the host with our itinerary date info. However, She was unable… SHOW MORE
Airline reservations...CHECK!
7 Jan 2014 1 month pre

Alright so now that I've booked the flight, I'm one step closer to getting my goal accomplished, and one step closer to my dream!
Sh!t just got REALLY real!
1 Feb 2014 18 days pre
It just doesn't get any better than this. One week after my birthday, is my surgery date! Needless to say I'm very excited. This year is getting of to a great start!
Another wish pic collage
6 Feb 2014 13 days pre

Day 3 post op

Testing 123...
System continues to erase my blog entry.
23 Feb 2014 3 days post
I'm so tired of my post updates getting deleted
DAY 3 POST OP
23 Feb 2014 3 days post
Ladies, I don't understand how women can do this alone???? I have my nurse friend and hubs. My energy is good once I'm moving, but when I stop.....Ahhhh hell. I thought that I would be able to have enough energy to finish my blog but I am exhausted . I'm getting ready to lay down I'll be back
Mariel2013
23 Feb 2014 3 days post

Look at Marie in her office scrubs looking too cute!
1week post op!
27 Feb 2014 7 days post

Here a few pics
I'M A BOSS!
1 Mar 2014 9 days post

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BBL BLOG
2 Mar 2014 10 days post
Hey ladies, I'm horrible with updating my "Mommy Makeover" Blog. For Real Time updates please refer to my bbl blog. It's cumbersome updating in both areas. I started my plastic surgery journey seeking a bbl, then I changed my mind midstream to the "Mommy makeover".
LOOK AT MY CHI'CHI'S

Healing nicely.
My Goody Bag
4 Mar 2014 12 days post
Nurse Deanna is the BEST and a life saver!!!!!! She hooked up this wonderful bag of supplies for me. Dr.Cortes staff will make sure you have everything you need!
Goody Bag

Before & After
5 Mar 2014 13 days post
This is the picture I sent to Dr.Cortes, back in March 2013, almost a year ago. Here I am today.
Hard to hold!
7 Mar 2014 15 days post

It's going to take a lot to tame this tigress!
I purchased my first cheap bra at Walmart today!
7 Mar 2014 15 days post

After years of paying $60 -$75 for minimizing, full coverage, ultra lift bras, I went to Walmart and purchased this cutie. I love it!
I'm tickled pink!
8 Mar 2014 16 days post
Everyday I look at the mirror in wide eyed amazement as I watch my body morph right before my very eyes. I love the way I look in my clothes. Especially the simple things, tank top and compression bottoms. My stomach is getting flatter with each passing day, and I'm very conscious about what goes into my mouth! I drink so much fluid throughout the day. I eat oatmeal for breakfast w/a banana, have… SHOW MORE
Breast transformation

Lawdddd shawty baddd!

Amazonian Goddess!
Feeling Great!
9 Mar 2014 17 days post
Just finished my in office procedure. It only took 2 hours. My back is flat now since Dr. Cortes released the fluid from the seroma on my back. Yes I have that scoop in my back now!
TODAY IS THE DAY YAYYYY!
11 Mar 2014 19 days post
Today is the day that I Get placed in my second stage garment!
FLATTY32 & MzPhatBooty
12 Mar 2014 20 days post

Our 2nd time meeting up at the office! She is looking fabulous!
Flatty32
12 Mar 2014 20 days post
*WARNING* GRAPHIC PHOTOS ~Liposuction Burns~
13 Mar 2014 21 days post
Hi ladies, I shared these photos on my bbl blog, but I felt the importance to share them here also. All of you who have been following my blog know that I vowed to be as candid as possible when it comes to disclosing the details of my plastic surgery journey. Be it good, bad, or ugly. I want to give an accurate account so that ladies to come can gain an indepth insight of my day to day recovery… SHOW MORE
BURN UPDATE
15 Mar 2014 23 days post
The burns are healing well. Dr. Cortes stressed the importance of keeping the areas moist. So what I've been doing is heavily coating the burns with triple antibiotic ointment, and covering the areas with Saran wrap, taping it down good, then placing the bandage pad on top, and securing it with medical tape. This way the areas are kept moist, and protected from the pressure of my CG. By the way,… SHOW MORE
ARDYSS BODY MAGIC
15 Mar 2014 23 days post

I own both styles of this garment. I'm currently wearing the one on the right. I've had these in my collection for at least 4 years. They were designed by both a chiropractic, and orthopedist. The body Is brought into perfect alignment when worn, and it makes you look 3 sizes smaller. Best of all you can order it online for 50% off (the short one only) Inbox me if you are interested. Since the… SHOW MORE
My daily ritual
15 Mar 2014 23 days post

I wanted to show you photos of the healing, and the way the dressings are applied. AEH81, per your request,here are photos of me wearing the bodymagic garment. I'm also down 12 lbs. Since My Surgery.
Vedette 100 over Bodymagic
15 Mar 2014 23 days post

The Bodymagic is getting lose in the bodice. So I placed my Vedette vest on top of it for added compression.
Vedette 100 over ARDYSS BODYMAGIC

Getting Flatter!
16 Mar 2014 24 days post
Wearing the compression vest over my garment seems to be doing the trick. I lost so much fluid overnight that my chux pad was completely saturated! (I have an opening on my tt seem directly beneath my belly button, from which the fluid leaks out. I just cut a chux pad to twice the width of a standard maxi pad, fold it and cover this area.
On my way to church

Left these out

I've come a LONG way!
16 Mar 2014 24 days post
I feel like I'm looking like the BEST me! No. I don't look like my wish pic, but guess what? Neither do the models in my pics! ;-D LMAOROTF
Foot, Ankle & Leg Swelling
17 Mar 2014 25 days post
For the past 3 days I've had extreme swelling in my ankles, legs, and feet, more in the left leg. Wearing the compression socks brings the swelling down. I'm just trying to figure out why all of a sudden this is happening?
TRYING ON NEW DRESSES :-D
17 Mar 2014 25 days post

First, I'm wearing the new faja CG from Dr.Cortes underneath all of the dresses that I'm modeling. I love the way it fits because it's not smashing my boots in. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE beautiful dresses. The long one is my favorite being that the back is completely out, and the slit stops just underneath my ass(modestly long, but very sexy). What you think? Shopping is so much fun now!

Monif C. collection

MEASUREMENTS
18 Mar 2014 25 days post
I finally took my measurements:
Chest:45
Natural Waist:38
Hips:56
???HOURGLASS???
GOD IS GOOD and IN THE BLESSING BUSINESS
18 Mar 2014 26 days post
Much love, and shout outs to my girlfriend, LADYB2011!!! Yesterday, she sent me compression garments ranging from 2xl-medium! What a blessing, because you know how expensive these garments can be. O_O She has good taste! I know for a fact thay she ordered the best garments out here on the market. I can't wait to "pay it forward"!
20lbs. down!
22 Mar 2014 30 days post
Thankful for the garments that LADYB2011, sent me. As you can see it really smashes my hips in, but when I take it off they are still there! Down 20lbs. Since my surgery day (1month 2days ago). Getting ready to buy the gym tomorrow. It's beena long time since I was in the 250's but I'm so close to getting into my 240's that I can taste it! I'm ready to do this!
20lbs. Less to lose
26 Mar 2014 1 month post

The weight loss is coming along. Getting ready to kick it up a notch with my fitness program. Boot Camp and hiring a personal trainer is in my immediate future plans!
How could I not be satisfied?
26 Mar 2014 1 month post

A pix is worth a 1000 words! 3 pics=3000 BOOMMMM!!! Nuff said...
Am I blessed or what???????
29 Mar 2014 1 month post

Look at what I received in the mail today! That's right compression garments! Compliments of LADYB2011. LUV YA SIS, ^_~
My girls are looking good!
29 Mar 2014 1 month post
My 1st new bra since surgery 38DD! My first new bra since surgery 38DD!
I'm using bio oil for now on my scars.
LET GET TOGETHER CORTES DOLLS!
29 Mar 2014 1 month post
Please read my BBL blog for more info!
ANOTHER YILY PATIENT DIES

This is so sad....
Various poses
BODY BY CORTES
BEAUTIFUL BODY BY CORTES
30 Mar 2014 1 month post

GOOD MORNING!
26 LBS. LOST!!!! 274LBS. TO 248LBS IN NEARLY 6 WEEKS POST OP!
2 Apr 2014 2 months post
Arrows pointing to my gauze bandages that are covering my wounds.
For the past 3 days I wore 2 full body compression garments to eliminate fluid build up and swelling. This is the result!!!! I haven't even stepped foot inside a gym or workout at home. Just eating clean and minimal walking. I didn't expect to look so good this soon. Keep in mind EVERY body has a different recovery/healing rate. So don't expect what happened to me to happen for you. I've been… SHOW MORE
SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON
2 Apr 2014 2 months post

I'm trying to do better with posting over here, but keep in mind to check my BBL blog also since I generally give it my first priority.
HEIGHT to WEIGHT CHARTS
3 Apr 2014 2 months post

Realself needs a "BLOCK" setting!
3 Apr 2014 2 months post
I know this isn't Facebook, but nevertheless I contacted Kristy to see if R/S has or have future plans for installing various filters & settings. If I'm not following a blogger, I don't need or want to see (less alone read), ANY comment made on their blog PERIOD! Realself is what it is today because of us. We need to contact the community managers and tell them what we want in order to… SHOW MORE
On a positive note
3 Apr 2014 2 months post
Now that we've expressed ourselves. It should be CRYSTAL CLEAR where we all stand. We know which blog page is for the HAPPY SATISFIED patients, and which blog is designated to the opposite. With that in mind let's get back to our regularly scheduled programing...
FEELING BEAUTIFUL & SEXY
7 Apr 2014 2 months post

POST COMMENTS ON MY BBL BLOG
8 Apr 2014 2 months post
I was told by a community manager that my review would be closed for a couple of days NOT INDEFINITELY! In any case if you have questions or comments you can inbox me or leave them on my BBL blog. However,I will continue to update my mommy makeover blog.
NOW BACK TO OUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGAM!!!!
9 Apr 2014 2 months post
Okay ladies back to business as usual. We are going to do what we have always done. Keep it POSITIVE, FUNNY, and LIGHT. We DEFINITELY know what time it is here at Realself. OVERT shade thrown ladies! At the end of the day I'm a RP **Real Person** staying true to myself, and standing up for what I believe in, and that's what matters most. Not a title... Afterall the community knows who I am! Lol!!!! Muahhhhhhh!
Shopping is so much fun!
9 Apr 2014 2 months post

Now I'm able to grab a shirt off the rack,and it fits like a glove!
This waist training is a BIOTCH!!!!
12 Apr 2014 2 months post
Okay ya'll my double boned steel waist corsette arrived, and I'mhere to tell you this waist training thing is not for punks! I've had it on for all of 2 whopping hours and I'm already crying MERCYYY!!! I feel like I'm wearing a bullet proof vest. It definitely corrects the posture and shoots my twin girls to the moon! I'm trying my darnest to do everything to improve my final results. Did I… SHOW MORE
30 hours later.....
13 Apr 2014 2 months post

I'm still wearing my corsette! I like it when I'm standing up, but when I sit down it is a serious BEAST!!! It really affects your breathing, but enhances your posture to the 10th power! I'm going to keep it up.
workflow
13 Apr 2014 2 months post

CHANGE OF PLANS....Arghhhhh!!!!!!
14 Apr 2014 2 months post
Ladies, I'm really feeling some kind of way... Just received our FAMILY REUNION packet, and guess what? (Long sigh......)It is scheduled for our "Meet & Greet" weekend! Needless to say I won't be able to come hang out with my girls... :-( I was so looking forward to this event...#disappointed
2 months post op...TUMMY TUCK AND FAT REDUCTION
18 Apr 2014 2 months post

I found this article. It's noteworthy of reading. I'm 2 days shy of being 2 months post-op. I have what I believe is scar tissue that runs the entire length of my tt incision. My hubs has been massaging that area pretty aggressively. Belly button has healed up nicely (no more crusty scar). I'm still wearing the "wall anchor" A.K.A. "spacer" inside my belly button opening. I do have the "tell-… SHOW MORE
WOW! THE DIFFERENCE ONE DAY CAN MAKE!
19 Apr 2014 2 months post

Last night my husband massaged the HELL out of the scar tissue on my lower abs with bio oil. Keep in mind I only drink water or Gatorade. Yesterday I ate a banana, apple, tangerine, 6 pc. Jamaican Jerk grilled wings and water, water, water! Wow up this morning to a MUCH FLATTER STOMACH! THE scar tissue had softened considerably. I'm eagerly anticipating what I will look like in another month!… SHOW MORE
EASTER 2014-2 MONTHS POST OP TODAY!
20 Apr 2014 2 months post

4/24/14
24 Apr 2014 2 months post

Waist training is paying off!
SNATCHED!
25 Apr 2014 2 months post

BOOM!!!!!
27 Apr 2014 2 months post

On my "A" game!
28 Apr 2014 2 months post

CONFIDENT IN A MAJOR WAY!
29 Apr 2014 2 months post
Look at this waist-to-hip ratio! Looking nice from the back!
Boiiiii.... Let me tell ya. I broke the 'confimeter'(confidence meter) today! It was hot & sunny, and I was the hot, sexy, diva! Now I know I hear it going on back in my day, but NEVER like this. I weighed a LOT less,yet I didn't have these dangerous curves! So now I find myself looking in every mirror,window, and automobiles with good paint jobs to admire my damn reflection! Yeah I'm sick-… SHOW MORE
MY CURRENT SITUATION!
1 May 2014 3 months post

Thanks to AEH81, the shopping frenzy continues! I ABSOLUTELY MUST have these. I going to rock them with liquid leggings and stilettos!
At the hospital...
2 May 2014 3 months post
Pregnant Feet & Legs Pregnant Feet & Legs
Time for an ultrasound to rule out DVT. My legs have been swollen beyond belief! They feel as if they are going to explode. Anyway, hopefully DVT is ruled out. I'm aware that it could be an issue with my lymphatic system (since it has been seriously disrupted via surgery). Lastly, I'll make an appointment with a vascular doctor to see what's going on.
RELIEVED!
2 May 2014 3 months post
NO BLOOD CLOTS! LASIX for 3 days, compression stockings, and leg elevation.
SMOOTH TUCK
3 May 2014 3 months post

I know several ladies have reached out to me about being denied a tummy tuck due to your inability to achieve an acceptable weight. Well I found some valuable info. If you aren't concerned about muscle tightening, then Dr. Schulman has the answer to your delimma. I was unsuccessful at creating a hyperlink but if you type his name in the search box you can click on his website. A plus to note is… SHOW MORE
Just reflecting
3 May 2014 3 months post
In the beginning. In the beginning. BOOM! LOOK AT ME NOW!
In amazed each time I look back at my humble beginnings, to my bountiful ending. Well I'm not quite finished(technically speaking). I still eat clean, but I'm a sucker for Lay's plain potato chips & Hershey's cookies&cream candy bar especially when cousin flow comes for her monthly visit. 98% of the time I'm on point though. Anyway my research continues... I'll inform you later.
Burn update
4 May 2014 3 months post

I received a hour long massage today and it felt so good! I wanted to show you ladies my healing progress from my surgery date 2/20/2014 to present. Still NO pain whatsoever. Just tightness that is subsiding with each massage.
TO ALL MY LADIES
5 May 2014 3 months post
Koreysmom, LADYB2011,Anewmom, Flatty32, AEH81,and all the others that I failed (NOT FORGOT)to mention, WHO have followed my journey from the beginning you all know that I'm not the one to come on here crying, bitching, moaning, and complaining about my surgery results. Is my stomach completely flat? Not hardly... But guess what? Me, myself, and I are cool with IT FOR NOW, because this body is… SHOW MORE
cont. TO ALL MY LADIES
5 May 2014 3 months post
Let me clarify, because I don't want anything I've said above to misconstrued or misunderstood. My surgery results are just that MINE. You may ask how can I be ok with paying for a tummy tuck, and didn't come out on the ABSOLUTE flat side? I understand enough about this procedure to know that my surgeon would rather err on the side of safety, rather than spin the revolver and play "Russian… SHOW MORE
If you are going to wear a corset....
6 May 2014 3 months post
Whether you decide to wear a corset to create a dramatic look in your waistline temporarily, or longterm waist training, so your body a favor and invest in a sheet (or two) of lipofoam. I noticed that each time I would wear my under wire bra with my corset I had major issues with the corset pushing up against the bra which in turn caused the end of the wire on the side to jab, poke, stab, dig… SHOW MORE
cont. "If you are going to wear a corset"
6 May 2014 3 months post
Now...Back to our regularly scheduled program. From trial and error I learned that IF I decide to wear a bra(the twins naturally sit up high from my breast lift, and the corset pushes them even higher so it's unnecessary to wear one except for feeling "secured & covered") it WON'T be a underwire, but instead a WIRELESS bra. Now if you can't live w/of your underwire bra then you can cut… SHOW MORE
Trying on clothes
7 May 2014 3 months post

ON OUR WAY TO THE CLUB
10 May 2014 3 months post

Look at all this here! Whatcha gonna do with all of this whuuut? Lol!
HAPPY MOTHER DAY!
11 May 2014 3 months post

Grab your coffee. I have to bring you up to speed!
12 May 2014 3 months post
Hey ladies, Let's begin with the photos above in which i was wearing the red/blk/gold dress. I went to the club for the first time in a longggg time. We'll let's just say that I had the time of my LIFE!!! I was ONE(NOT THE ONLY) of the seasoned ladies in the club, but hunnies let me tell you that I WAS THAT GIRL! I must have received a gazillion compliments on how I was wearing my dress. I… SHOW MORE
Time to "Turn up"
16 May 2014 3 months post

Getting ready to slide out for the evening with my girls.
Looking & Feeling Sexy
17 May 2014 3 months post

I had a ball with my girls at the club! My feet were glued to the dance floor. In enjoying my life! This surgery is my new birth!
Me again!
17 May 2014 3 months post

Waiting it out...Retouch in September (hopefully)
21 May 2014 3 months post

Well I'm 3 months post op. These past few weeks have been crazy in regards to leg and feet swelling. Think it's time for me to visit a vascular specialist to see if the artery that is responsible for returning the blood flow back to the heart is functioning properly. I'm going you rest the corset for a couple of days and observe how the swelling goes. Well I made contact with Mariel to inquire… SHOW MORE
Photo that didn't upload
21 May 2014 3 months post
Boobies still standing at attention.
21 May 2014 3 months post
No bra over here! I love them ;-)
...
Unable to upload pix
21 May 2014 3 months post
Being a *PATIENT* patient. It ain't easy, BUT it's doable.
22 May 2014 3 months post
Lately, I've been doing a great deal of reading/researching the topic of ~Abdominal Swelling After Tummy Tuck~
So here's the breakdown of how long one should anticipate swelling. Tummy tuck minus liposuction up to 3 months. Tummy tuck with liposuction the recovery time is doubled to 6 months! (Although at this point it's only about 10% of swelling remaining) Worst case scenario upward 1 year due… SHOW MORE
I'm going to try to upload photos

Crossing my fingers!
A couple more...

MY CURRENT SITUATION
25 May 2014 3 months post
HATING THIS FOR REAL. I PRAY THAT IT'S UNRESOLVED SWELLING "..."
Whoot-Whoot!
25 May 2014 3 months post

YAY or NAY?
28 May 2014 3 months post
I really appreciate getting so much feedback from the doctors here on the site regarding my most recent question. It has offered enlightenment as to how I should proceed in my plastic surgery journey. Well I'm getting ready to go hard at the gym with my Zumba and Kettle classes. I have a 6 cd set of Latin dance exercises. I going to rebegin those also. I now hopeful that I can burn off this… SHOW MORE
Evening Out
31 May 2014 3 months post

Doing it with Mr. , and my girls!
Loving my life!
31 May 2014 3 months post

3 Jun 2014 4 months post

Simply Sexy
5 Jun 2014 4 months post

The twin girls are doing very well!
Heyyyy, Like Whoa!
5 Jun 2014 4 months post

Trying on a few new garments.
6 Jun 2014 4 months post
Wearing my corset. Wearing high waisted faja. No corset.
A few more.
6 Jun 2014 4 months post
High hips that have no curvature. NOT GOOD!
I don't know what I'm going to do with myself?
7 Jun 2014 4 months post

TUMMY TUCK RESULTS
10 Jun 2014 4 months post

What to expect? Tummy Tuck Results
10 Jun 2014 4 months post

THE HATE IS REAL!
13 Jun 2014 4 months post

Ya'll I haven't even had my BBL and... I already catch side eyes on the regular! Smdh....
Umhhhhh....No.
17 Jun 2014 4 months post

I like em' short, but this one crosses ALL barriers! My step daughter just said she wants to buy it!
Ready for the club!
17 Jun 2014 4 months post

Going to step out in this tropical colored romper.
Swimsuit Ready!
19 Jun 2014 4 months post

At the beach with the fam. We went swimming at the pool last night. I loved the way I look in my bathing suit!
Back shot
20 Jun 2014 4 months post
Ya think he could have told me to pull the right side down?
Mr. insisted that I wear my swimsuit to bed so he could give me a lesson!lol
more pics
20 Jun 2014 4 months post
Left- 5 months after the birth of my baby.
Right- 4 months after my mommy makeover.
Giving this a try!
21 Jun 2014 4 months post

Enjoying the day!
22 Jun 2014 4 months post

I had a grueling workout! I still found the energy to take my Lil mama for a long walk to the playground.
Mz.PhatBooty "UNVEILED"
22 Jun 2014 4 months post

After being in hiding for over at year, I felt like letting go of my anonymity.
Scar Treatment
27 Jun 2014 4 months post
I received my roll of Mepitac Silicone Tape in the mail yesterday. After my shower I measured the tape up with my scars, cut, and carefully applied them onto my skin. Mepitac tape is far more cost efficient compared to 'Scar Away'. Those who reviewed it on Amazon state that it did amazing wonders for the scar thickness, as well as the dark appearance. It stays on fire up to a week according to… SHOW MORE
MzPhatBooty ***UNVEILED***
11 Jul 2014 5 months post

Tah-dahhhhhh! Voila here I am my sistahs! It's always nice to put a face with a name, story, and journey. Another sister here kept encouraging me to reveal my face. I thought to myself that all this time I've kept my anonymity for privacy reasons, but deep down inside wanting to expose my identity. Ahhhh nothing like liberation!
Ooops! How could I leave or this one?
11 Jul 2014 5 months post

YEAHSSSSSSS!!!! I'M WEARING BOY SHORTS UNDERNEATH!
After church
15 Jul 2014 5 months post

THE GOOD AND THE NOT SO GOOD...My overall experience.
18 Jul 2014 5 months post

Hello ladies. Let me begin by saying that this has indeed been a JOURNEY filled with highs, and lows. I'm down 40lbs since surgery! 234lbs is my current weight. So I've lost 69lbs since the beginning of my journey in March 2013. I look remarkably different. Thank God for my height of 5'10". I look slim in most long dresses. I stay away from jeans, and only wear dress slacks occasionally. I'm a dress wearing kind of lady.
Now let's get right into the issues I'm having in regards to my procedures.
1) My Breasts
They have dropped and softened. I went down to a 38DD/DDD from a 42H. Ideally, I would have preferred to go smaller like in my wish pictures, but Dr. Cortes stated that I wouldn't have good projection. I've been well endowed ever since the tender age of 11. So I could care less about having huge chi-chi's. The shoulder, neck, and back pain issues that i had been dealing with have been totally resolved 100%! My tops fit nicely, and i can actually go braless most of time since I wear the corset during my waking hours which actually pushes them up. From a health benefit perspective the result was fabulous. Now from a aesthetically speaking perspective there is room for improvement. They look great while wearing a bra, but minus the bra, it becomes evident that the shaping in the lower portion of both my Breasts is a majorly concerning issue for me. As you can see, they aren't round, but instead dips in. I can't help but to wonder if a full anchor technique along the entire bottom would remedy my problem? I don't care if I have to additional tissue removed. I just want them rounded off. Eventually, somewhere down the line, I want to get more reduction and add a 275cc silicone implant just so I can have VERY PERKY boobies that I don't have to worry about dropping. But for now the reshaping is what I'm seeking from Dr. Cortes as far as the revision is concerned.
2)Tummy Tuck
Overall good result when all points are considered. I do still have the pooching out in my lower ab area directly beneath my belly button. Scar tissue maybe? Technique related? Who knows??? I have seen it frequently in other tummy tuck patients. It just looks weird...smh I lost a lot of weight relatively fast after surgery so maybe my skin didn't redrape, as it could have had I lost the weight slower. In that case I own the part I've played in compromising my final results. As I do have quite a bit of skin redundancy in my stomach.
3)Hips
Two words...TOO HIGH! I need these babies lowered. When the fat is removed , and transferred to my outer thighs I can achieve a true curvy hourglass. I'm NOT trying to have the tummy tuck or hip issue revised. To do so will not leave me with enough fat to do my bbl w/o having to gain additional weight. I really want a big junky trunk booty like missjamaica87(another Cortes Patient) with big round hips. After my bbl then a panniculectomy will probably be what I need to get my tummy just right. All in all I'm enjoying my new found body! I feel really good about myself. Better than I've felt in 15 years to be exact. It's a great feeling knowing that you can and seeing yourself fit into all the beautiful clothes that you dream of. To be the center of attention is priceless. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat! Life is good....Life is good...

Disregard the post above!!!!! EXCEPT FOR THE JULY 18 ENTRY.

This is what happens when I cut my July 18 update from my mommy makeover blog...... I'm going to retry to update. Hopefully this time my entire blog doesn't resurface again!

40lbs Down!!! A DETAILED REVIEW OF MY PROCEDURES

Now let's get right into the issues I'm having in regards to my procedures.
1) My Breasts
2)Tummy Tuck
3)Hips

Photos of boobies, my back, and wish pics

SOME OF THESE DAMN DOCTORS ARE DOING THE MOST!

I don't see how some of these doctors can even sleep at night, or even look at themselves in the mirror. Just finished reading about the manner in which a popular West coast physician treated his patient after she have her honest review here on Realself. Can you believe he said that he wanted to cancel her procedure because of her review? I'm utterly appalled by his behavior...She actually stated that now that she had paid her $$$ his practice is pretty much unresponsive to her further needs. I see this is becoming a trend amongst a lot of them. I now can understand why patients come here and BLAST their doctors to kingdom come. I'm most cases this is being done as a "CRY FOR HELP" A last ditch effort to get their voices heard, and get questions/concerns answered. It's pretty sad that when the medical office refuses your calls, but as soon as you come here to Realself and share your story, SUDDENLY like zombies they wake from the dead! This tells you a great deal about their true character. You never know until it happens to you. We come here and read stories both good and bad, but have a tendency to always believe what the doctors say, and take their side. However, it's hard for some to simply admit error. I guess it's a devastating blow to their ego? If it looks likes duck,walks like a duck, quacks like a duck---then YES ITS A DUCK! I'VE COME TO LEARN THAT EVERYONE COULD NOT POSSIBLY BE TELLING THE SAME LIE! Peaches and cream presurgery, but don't let there be a problem afterwards... Thats when you meet the REAL doctor. Take it for what it's worth.

THE SEARCH IS ON, AND IN FULL EFFECT!

The search is on for a new bbl surgeon. I considering a few doctors based upon the CONSISTENT results they produce, sculpting skills, ability/willingness to THOROUGHLY explain the specifics (as it applies to my case). I will find out for certain if I have liposuction done to my stomach, will I still have enough fat in other areas of my body to get a full, plump, nicely shaped booty? I'm ready to submit my photos and get this ball rolling! Muahhhhh

Ooops I forgot to mention...

According to Dr. Cortes, he won't do a breast lift revision for at least 1 year!!! Something having to do with the verticle scar inverting, thus affecting the lower pole. Supposedly, it usually self corrects. For my sake I certainly hope so...(long sigh) If not, you already know what this means '-'(side eye stare)... He won't do the bbl. He claims my wish pics are "unrealistic" w/o giving me a reason why. My current weight is 234lbs. I'm 5'10". According to the charts my heaviest weight should be no more than 175lbs. So it would stand to reason that I In fact do have enough fat to work with. There was another lady that was only an inch taller that weighed about the same in which he told NOT to lose, but irregardless she dropped weight because it was her personal goal to get close to 200lbs. Let's just say, her bbl was a MATERPIECE! Well needless to say it doesn't take an Einstein to figure out what's going on... I'm good ladies. He knows the "True" reason (regardless of He tells me, or not). I'm moving forward in my quest for a better body.

Time for dinner and cocktails!

On my way out for the evening with my sweetie.

RED CARPET READY

Two wedding anniversary celebrations within hours of each other. We are ready!

A few more

"Look at Daddy's Muppin'!

I swear if I hear Mr. Yelling, "MUPPIN...MUPPIN...MUPPIN...LOOK AT DADDY'S MUPPIN"! They are each others BFF's. Yeah, he has her spoiled rotten!

EXTENDED TUMMY TUCK INCISION COLLAGE

I have compiled photos of where I feel (ideally speaking) a extended tummy tuck incision line should be placed. NEVER on the thighs! #smdh#rollingmyeyes

Looking snatched in my clothes. Here's my secret.

Hey ladies, Thought I would lighten it up around here. Okay so here are some photos I took today (I love this dress so much that I did an instant replay). I want to say this regarding garments. You only need to buy ONE second stage garment and a double Steele boned corset. I no longer wear compression garments because not one offers the amount of compression that a corset does! It is recommended to order your corset 4-5" smaller than your waist. Believe me I can close the upper portion of my corset ALL of the way now! It's a size 34". Even if you aren't interested in waist training, you still want a nice coke bottle "figurine". Which brings me to something funny. A guy told me a few weeks ago that there is a line of Coke bottles lined up outside my door that are jealous of me. Bahhhhhhhaaaa! Who wouldn't laugh? I haven't worked out in a minute, but my eating habits and diet are on point. I do eat my deep fried chicken gizzards(my weakness) with but sauce a few times a week, but I steer clear of breads, pasta, and sodas. I'm so tempted to get additional liposuction to my stomach ya'll. However I'm trying to hold onto it for my bbl (whenever that may be?). Well thanks to all of the ladies who have supported me, and held me down through my journey. Love you all and wish you all the very BEST surgery results when it's your time to shine!

My wish pictures of myself. FEEDBACK PLZ. Are they really that unrealistic?

All photos on the left are my *wish* photos. In all the photos the only thing I did was morph the fat that was transferred into my upper hips, and my shape instantly became what I wanted. Of course I need that fat transferred to my outer glutes, and lateral thighs to get that dangerous coke bottle effect.

7 DAY CHALLENGE

Alright ladies so I've decided to take the challenge. I'm 3 days in, and already feeling, seeing results! I've tweaked the eating plan by adding My Right Size Smoothie for my breakfast. Sometimes you have to return to basics. Because after all I lost my first 30lbs. By drinking 1-2 shakes a day, plenty of water,along with grilled/baked lean meats (chicken & turkey),veggies, and fruits. So here I go again! On the 7 Day Challenge in addition to the list below, there is NO CAFFEIN (Sorry ladies no coffee), and no alchohol! (Lawd, what am I going to do w/o my Lemon Drops :/?) OAN, I still been dress shopping like always. I haven't worn jeans since surgery. I just prefer dresses. Anyway I just wanted to touch basis with you. Have a wonderful weekend! Muahhhhh

THIS MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE PUBLICS ATTENTION!

Too many ladies have suffered horrific liposuction burns, ill placed tummy tuck incision scars, and mutilated breasts at the hands of this man. Thanks to the ladies who have contacted me personally with your stories. I have given props and accolades where they are due, and conversely I will state the bad. Our stories should never be undermined, and swept under the rug! We weren't volunteer patients at a teaching hospital where we would expect novice work. We worked hard to pay for these surgeries, and any respectable doctor should have the integrity to correct his mistakes. However, we are living in a time in which behaving unscrupulous is the daily norm. Anyway, it's good we ladies have a platform in which we can teach out to one another to offer support, and encouragement. For those of you out there sitting up being judgemental, and trying to find a rational explanation, or minimize our experience, SPARE US YOUR OPINION! YOU TOO HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO BELIEVING THAT ALL OF US DID SOMETHING WRONG, ETC. ( WHATEVER LIES HE HAS FED TO YOU) It has always amazed me how it never seems to be a problem for someone who has never experienced your situation. Ladies stay strong. Strength is in numbers.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE....

Let me share all of this beauty with you to brighten your day! Hehehehe

Now that I brightened your day...

I'm going to give you sultry, sensuous, and sexy!

And...Another Patient

THANK GOD! I DON'T LOOK LIKE WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!

It goes without saying that I AM A STRONG,BRAVE, FIGHTING, LIONESS! I'm bendable, but NO ONE or NO situation can BREAK me. I've shared my story openly for the world to see, and as Maya Angelou says,"STILL I RISE". I've learned through my big sister that some people are jealous of you NOT because of what you have materially or outwardly, but because of the CHARISMA & CHARACTER you possess deep inside. I have two beautiful and whitty children, a loving husband and wonderful relationship with my mother (after all I should, as I'm the only child). I'm a home owner, great job, and have traveled the world. I drive my dream auto, and I really don't want for anything. Most important of all I spiritually connected! I didn't say I was perfect, because I'm not and will never claim to be. I live in this fleshly body, and I am human with feelings. God didn't create me to be anyone's punching bag, and I'm no one's punk! So don't "pop off" or send for me because YOU already know that I will come for your a$$ (Whew Lord help your daughter not to FLASH cause you know I go from 0 to 100mph in a second)! I've always had a *special* way of peeking ones interest, while getting them to listen to what I have to say. Even those that despise me still lurk around my blog to read and comment on what I have to say (Isn't that AMAZING 0_0????). Anywho... Thanks to all of my loyal supporters (haters too cause ya'll are supporters also) cause ya'll give me life! ;-) Let the haters "throw shade" cause that's the purpose of their little miserable, menial life. Meanwhile, back at the ranch I'm going to continue to make moves and enjoy my life to the fullest! OAN, Don't be deceived by what you see. My body looks the way it does because after my surgery I made it my mission to lose more weight through a incorporating healthy clean eating and regular exercise into my lifestyle. The surgery was my jumpstart. Today, I weigh 230lbs(Down 44lbs since my surgery day). I look good because I AM DISCIPLINED and DETERMINED to get the look that I desire. I will NEVER give Dr.Cortes credit for something he never did. I DID MY OWN WORK!!!! Sure he performed my operation, but at the end of the day I'm responsible for getting myself to where I'm at today. I'm fortunate that I am able to conceal the area's that are problematic for me, but one day in the near future that will be history and I WILL expose those areas beautifully for the world to see! Until then I WILL stand proud, keep my head held up high, and strut this Amazonian Goddess body of mine around commanding respect, and holding authority over what is mine! MuahhhhhhXOXOXOXOXO

Just Me

$7,400 vs. $13,000

The photo collage is a Dr. Ortega patient. He did a fantastic job all around, but I especially love breast lift results. If only I would have researched more before making my decision I could have saved $5,600!!!!!!!Ughhhhhh. Well at least I can get all this mess corrected soon.

***A DIFFERENT SURGERY SPECIAL OFFERED EVERY MONTH****

Forgot to mention

No bra, no corset, no cg.... Just panties. It felt good to just be free from all the garments.

ASK ME NO QUESTIONS. I'LL TELL YOU NO LIES!

I've been very busy conducting virtual consultations. I've narrowed my choices down to three doctors, so I've scheduled in person consults with them, and booked my flights. Meanwhile, I've decided to continue my workout regimine, and clean eating habits. I've also made the conscious decision not to disclose the name/s of my prospective surgeon/s, or the procedures I'm having done. (So don't ask Lol!!!) Likewise, I will not start another blog until my surgeries are complete. (Even at that point I will reserve the review of the doctor etc. until I'm 6 months out. I will however post photos once a month) February is the month I'm aiming for so stay tuned ladies! I've decided to make this my LAST UPDATE. I'm so ready to close this chapter in my plastic surgery book, and excited to begin writing the NEW book! The next time you see me, it will be in my 2 pc. (Which has always been my goal *_~.) I MUST attend the 2015 Caribbean Carnival in Toronto!!!!! It's been a journey ladies. We've laughed, shared, shed tears,and smiled. I will still be checking my inbox and reply at my first convenience. I wish you all the best in your pursuit for a better body! Much high XOXOXO

HEY BIOTCHES!!!! SURPRISE I'M BACK. (I know you thought I was gone...BUT.....

I just couldn't resist sharing all of this beauty with you! Muahhhhh

Daummm....(snapping my fingers) I can't get away with nothing with my sisters!lol ^_*

Now ya'll know it was my sincere intentions to exit stage right on this blog, BUT I luv my girls so I couldn't just murk out on ya'll like that! Well I've been posing it up today. So I have more pics to share. I'm just enjoying the last of the Summer season. I'm still shopping online (of course). I don't shop at the mall for fear of running the risk of someone showing up on the social scene looking like my twin. I still go to the club every week for my energizing 4-5 hour dance workout. Well my vacation is officially over at midnight. Then back to the grind. Take care my sisters and have a good night!

Like Usher says,"You got it bad when"...

You are standing at the register at the beauty supply store to taking a selfie in the mirror!#SMDH

Just sitting here in utter AMAZEMENT!!!????

ItTakesaVillage (Dr. Kenneth Hughes patient),received PHENOMENAL results from her tummy tuck!!!!! One of the best before, and after transformations I've seen to date. Ladies... Okay I'm not going to go there this morning(ranting)lol! Anywho, I showed him my photos in June,and he stated that he could do my tummy tuck revision whenever I was ready. Hummmm. Like I said, KEEPING MY OPTIONS OPEN.

Time for breakfast.

Headed to the club!

This has been the BEST summer in 16 years! I made a motto not to turn down any engagements, and I haven't! Next weekend is the Virgo Labor Day black and white party. We have or gear ready, and intend on winning the best dressed couple prize of $500! Anyway time to go!

Before and After

I weighed 287lbs. Now I weigh 230lbs!

I'M TURNING MY CALAMITY INTO VICTORY EVERYDAY!

Can't stop... Won't stop. Watch me show and prove from the sidelines!

Having fun with it!

I wanted to show you that this corset is EVERYTHING! I am obsessed with it, and won't leave the house without it. I really want another tummy tuck before my bbl. As you can see I have mastered the art of rocking my padded panties. So I may fake it a little while longer. ... Who knows???

Progress timeline

Decisions...Decisions

Well the last holiday celebration of the summer is upon us,and the hubs and I are going out with a bang! Sunday is the big Virgo party at the club, and the color code of the evening is any combo of black/white/purple. I ordered 2 jumpsuits, and 2 dresses. I have to pick up the dresses from the post office in the morning. So for now I will model the jumpsuits. I really like the one with the fish net sleeves. It just looks like club attire vs. the other one. Tell me what you think...

Still trying to decide...

3 down and 1 more to go. Tonight is the night!

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER!

We had lot of fun dancing, drinking, listening to comedians, and socializing. I even bumped into several middle school class mates. Well, tell me what you think about the dress I chose. Guess what couple won the "Best Dressed" contest????? LOL!

pics that didn't upload

One more...

I just can't help myself!

Found this one on Mister's nightstand

Labor Day 2014

It's been a crazy day!

It's been one helluva day from receiving private messages from Realself staff, new ladies to the site, and my old school girls here. Ya'll literally blew up my mailbox today!lol I see that I have a lot of issues to address. I feel like PUBLIC ENEMY #1 around here! As soon as I post, the radar goes off, the C.I.A. informant/s run to read my blog, then run and tell the Realself police. I'm like damn really???? I promise I'm so over or all. Seriously, I don't have time to troll around on their pages, simply because I'm so busy communicating with my girls. Bella B. hun..... They out for us for real girl, and are doing the most!lol I'm beginning to wonder if the staff just sit here and wait for our updates also??? Anyway, I'm not getting into all of THAT tonight. I just left the Mike Epps comedy show, and I wanted to share my photos with my hunnies! Yes. I killed it, and all eyes were on me! Muahhhh