BBL Part 2- 7 months post op with pics *51 inches of butt* - Cute and Curvy Cortes Doll - Houston, TX

Hey ladies, this is a continuation of my original...

Hey ladies, this is a continuation of my original BBL blog. You can read Part 1 of my story, by clicking the link.

Hi Lady Bugs!!!

Soooo the Super Doll Kirsty has made me another page! Hopefully I won't break it! I'm on my way to Cortes today for My Mommy Makeover Pre-op and as you know he will add lower hips and more to my butt and lips! You guys I'm sooo excited! I need a favor you guys!?!? CAN YOU LADIES GO OVER AND SUPPORT MY MOMMY MAKEOVER PAGE!?!?! PLEASEEEEEE! Thanks beautiful dolls!

late updates

cutie pie

hi ladies!

Please go over and check my Mommy Makeover (Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift) blog! Your support is very much needee and apperciated. Thanks in advance!!!

Burn Update!

Hello ladies! Many of you have been asking for a burn update. Well its completly healed and here a picture of the scar. I've been using Ambi on it!

update!

4.5 months post p.o. bbl. 6 days pre tt!

Night before Mommy Makeover! Go show my page some love!

Twas the night before sx and all through the house, everybody's going crazy, getting all of the last minute items ready. I still have alot of paper work to do and my pre drainage massage tonight!!!! Pray for me dolls!!!! BE SURE TO GO SHOW MY MOMMY MAKEOVER PAGE SOME LOVE . IN THE MORNING. SX AT 1230!!!!

on my way

Been on road for 45 minutes. Going 55 in a 75. Snow and ice on the road. Pray for our safe arrival. Good thing we have a German made car.

hi nn ladies

Im recovering. Go to my Mommy Makeover page . Im in a bit of pain.mostly my back and lower Tummy. Come support me. Pics added.

hi dolls!

Come over to my Mommy makeover Page. Im 10 days post op!

17 days post Mommy Makeover

late post

Ladies please dont forget to go over to my mommy makeover page and show some love!

re add

V-Day

Corset and Panty Girdle.

Omg I went to Fredrick of Hollywood and got fitted..nits soooo tight and they only had one In the store for my short torso. Im greatful n then other one was cutting my butt.

MzPhatBooty!!!

Good luck to my sis MzPhatBooty who should be having her Mommy Makeover in about 10 minutes! Shes going to look awesome and recovery shall be a breeze. It was awesome meeting her yesterday! !! We shall gave a reunion soon!!!

Hi Ladies!

Please go checkout my mommy makeover review! Ive added new pics!

6 months post op next week

wrong butt pic above

Hi Ladies!

Im doing better. Been on the antibiotics and had to start another one today for a UTI/bladder infection :-(.

Well here are my current measurments:
Breast 36 inches
Waist 31 inches ( down 3 more inches)
Hips/Butt 51inches

Dr. Cortes is amazing yall, and hes still not done with this masterpiece...one more sx to go...im excited AGAIN!!!! Thigh lift in a few months!!!

in a small vedette 100

Hey ladies! Im in a small (34) vedette 100 now. The medium was too big... I sti do t feel small..my belly feels fat. Llol. But I know its still very swollen and kinda numb. Ill post 7 week post MM pics tomorrow so please go support that page...my scar is almost invisible! !! GOOOOO TEAM CORTES!!!

Size S/M belt now!

7 weeks

7 weeks with medium vedette 100 and xl vedette 203

Dr Cortes and I

Didnt realize my ass was so huge!

This was at 5 weeks post op mommy makeover / lost files from my husband, I didnt know he took these ;-)

2 month MM anniversary! 6.5 month post BBL!

DR Cortes did and excellent job!

small vedette 100 and xl bottom

Waiting on my large bottom in the mail now.. this xl isnt tight enough on my lower abdomen anymore !!!

pics

9 weeks post MM and 7 months post BBL

ALL A $$!!!!

holding at 51 inches

Now workout everyday and walk 5-7.5 miles a day. So walking doesnt really affect the BOOTY!

update

update

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Very good doctor. Excellent staff. Good bedside manners! I recommend this PS for most cosmetic procedures. I'm already scheduled for my TT and BA. He does great work!