BBL Part 2- 7 months post op with pics *51 inches of butt* - Cute and Curvy Cortes Doll - Houston, TX

Hey ladies, this is a continuation of my original...

Hey ladies, this is a continuation of my original BBL blog. You can read Part 1 of my story, by clicking the link.

Looking forward to reading your updates! Hopefully your super-human popularity won't break this page so quickly! ;-))

Hi Lady Bugs!!!

Soooo the Super Doll Kirsty has made me another page! Hopefully I won't break it! I'm on my way to Cortes today for My Mommy Makeover Pre-op and as you know he will add lower hips and more to my butt and lips! You guys I'm sooo excited! I need a favor you guys!?!? CAN YOU LADIES GO OVER AND SUPPORT MY MOMMY MAKEOVER PAGE!?!?! PLEASEEEEEE! Thanks beautiful dolls!

late updates

Keep it up looking amazing. ....
Thanks hunny!!! I'm ready to keep transforming!
Happy new year!

cutie pie

Werkkkkkk
I'm trying! I'm trying!
You more than trying....you doing it!! Sexyyyy Curves all day!

hi ladies!

Please go over and check my Mommy Makeover (Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift) blog! Your support is very much needee and apperciated. Thanks in advance!!!
Just wanted to stop by and show you some love. You look incredible. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your lips! xoxo
Thanks doll!!! Stop by my mommy makeover also. Sx nexr w eek!!
Hey you look amazing! I wanted to ask a question! I know After surgery your body is swollen and stuff but is the butt and lipo areas hard? If so how long does did it take for butt to become soft natural feeling as before.?

Burn Update!

Hello ladies! Many of you have been asking for a burn update. Well its completly healed and here a picture of the scar. I've been using Ambi on it!
You look Beautiful!
Thanks doll!! Be sure to support me on my mommy makeover blog! Im up next week!!!
It's been hectic for us both! I had to make it a point to stop by and check on you and Mr.

update!

4.5 months post p.o. bbl. 6 days pre tt!
Yes I luv ambi and u look fab in that black dress go luv.......
Thanks its a night gown!!!
Looking fabulous!!! Can't wait til my day comes to get my bbl!!!

Night before Mommy Makeover! Go show my page some love!

Twas the night before sx and all through the house, everybody's going crazy, getting all of the last minute items ready. I still have alot of paper work to do and my pre drainage massage tonight!!!! Pray for me dolls!!!! BE SURE TO GO SHOW MY MOMMY MAKEOVER PAGE SOME LOVE . IN THE MORNING. SX AT 1230!!!!
Good luck Doll! (;
Damn gina!!! Lookin great
Doll I wish u luck tomorrow and u will definitely be in my prayers tonight. Don't worry about a thing hun cause everything will be just fine. Im very excited about your tt tomorrow. I an looking forward to seeing the new you very soon. If you need a friend to talk to just text me doll, im always here for u :-)

on my way

Been on road for 45 minutes. Going 55 in a 75. Snow and ice on the road. Pray for our safe arrival. Good thing we have a German made car.
Good luck on your surgery. You are in my prayers hope you have a speedy recovery !
prayers are definately in your in GODS hand now and as usual HE will see u through this and deliver you to the otherside safe post op is going to be rough also so my prayers are with you through it all...i know what you mean about the snow we just had a mini blizzard here in B-More also drive safely...
Thank you!

hi nn ladies

Im recovering. Go to my Mommy Makeover page . Im in a bit of pain.mostly my back and lower Tummy. Come support me. Pics added.
Just thinking about you.
Hey doll. Im ok. Go over to my mommy makeover page for updates!
Hi beautiful ! When and what kind of garment did you use when you had your bbl?

hi dolls!

Come over to my Mommy makeover Page. Im 10 days post op!
Hey luv! Just chkn n on ya!
Hey doll!!! Thanks im doing better and better!!!
Great! Uw!

17 days post Mommy Makeover

wow ur booty is huge!!!!
Lol yes it really is. Especially since he lipo the heck out of my lower bav k again and the tummy is gone!!!! Im excited.

late post

Ladies please dont forget to go over to my mommy makeover page and show some love!
Thanks!!! This is an exciting time foe me!!! Cant wait until all swelling gone. Do you know where I may fond a control panty and corset/cincher vest?
Mmh.com or ebay.... marboston is a good company.
Ok thank you hun!

re add

IN MY TAMAR VOICE....HE DID THAT N THE WAIST IS SNATCHED. LOVING UR RESULTS THE BOOTAY IS BANGIN....I KNOW THE HUBBY IS LOVING ALL THAT
Lol girl he is! I need to post a pic of today to show how I look in clothes!!! Omg I was so amazed when I looked in the mirror today!

V-Day

Look at you....incredibly sexy.
Look at you!!!! Ow!! Now that is a serious brickhouse hunni!!!
Lol... these hips tho lol

Corset and Panty Girdle.

Omg I went to Fredrick of Hollywood and got fitted..nits soooo tight and they only had one In the store for my short torso. Im greatful n then other one was cutting my butt.
Thanks for sharing your story!
Youre welcome. CHECK OUT MY MOMMY MAKEOVER PAGE. MORE PICS. JUST CLICK MY NAME AND LOOK AT MY PROFILE!
Love your transformation & your review was very informative. Happy Healing. I will check your other page now :)

MzPhatBooty!!!

Good luck to my sis MzPhatBooty who should be having her Mommy Makeover in about 10 minutes! Shes going to look awesome and recovery shall be a breeze. It was awesome meeting her yesterday! !! We shall gave a reunion soon!!!
Happy surgery wishes to you today. And a breezy recovery. ;)
Its TO MzPhatBooty!!! Stop by her page!
how much cc was injected into each of your checks

Hi Ladies!

Please go checkout my mommy makeover review! Ive added new pics!
U look fab honey!

6 months post op next week

wrong butt pic above

Hi Hun how are you doing? I was wondering when did you actually sit down when you had your bbl done? Tomorrow I'll be two month post op.
Hi hun. I sat at 2 months :-)
Look at those outstanding proportions.....you killin' it hunni:))))

Hi Ladies!

Im doing better. Been on the antibiotics and had to start another one today for a UTI/bladder infection :-(.

Well here are my current measurments:
Breast 36 inches
Waist 31 inches ( down 3 more inches)
Hips/Butt 51inches

Dr. Cortes is amazing yall, and hes still not done with this masterpiece...one more sx to go...im excited AGAIN!!!! Thigh lift in a few months!!!
You look wonderful! I do have a question, did you have any weight loss after the surgery? Some people say they lose weight and others say they stayed the same...
Ok thats a combo question: Before my BBL I was 215lbs...post opbl i was 225lbs... I got down to 200lbs. 4.5 months later I had the Mommy Makeover (please gomand support that blog) The day of sx I was 214lbs bloated ..again I came out of surgery at 225lbs and today im at 207lbs. Hope this helps!
Ok I see what you mean! That actually tells me what I need to know. I'm hoping to go down 10 or 15 lbs after surgery.

in a small vedette 100

Hey ladies! Im in a small (34) vedette 100 now. The medium was too big... I sti do t feel small..my belly feels fat. Llol. But I know its still very swollen and kinda numb. Ill post 7 week post MM pics tomorrow so please go support that page...my scar is almost invisible! !! GOOOOO TEAM CORTES!!!

Size S/M belt now!

My bigggg booty sis -at your request, I got my big a$$ is in gear and posted 8 month pic today! lol xxoo
Yayyyyy!!!! Let me go see! Im excited!
Checking out your other blog. Your results are great!

7 weeks

7 weeks with medium vedette 100 and xl vedette 203

Dr Cortes and I

Wow!! You look awesome Cortes gave you all that??? Don't hurt nobody out there doll...
Lol yes he did! I wont I promise lol!!!
WOW!!! You are wearing that form-fittin' dress!!! Booty is POW POW and waist is snatched! Aww-so sweet to see Dr. Cortes!

Didnt realize my ass was so huge!

This was at 5 weeks post op mommy makeover / lost files from my husband, I didnt know he took these ;-)
That booty is POKIN'!!!!!!
when i saw you at the office the other day i was like damn did her ass get bigger......now im more motivated to do my tummy tuck :)
yes it looks wayyy bigger. He sculpted my back some more and that along with the TT made it stick out like POW!!!!

2 month MM anniversary! 6.5 month post BBL!

DR Cortes did and excellent job!
Happy Anniversary Sis! Ahhhh yeah! Cake bowllllll bby girl! Werk it!!
Thanks sis!!! YOU'RE SO SILLY!!!
Look great and how are you feeling ?

small vedette 100 and xl bottom

Waiting on my large bottom in the mail now.. this xl isnt tight enough on my lower abdomen anymore !!!
girl! your doctor did that. you look GREAT! for real. I want my shape to be like your after I get tummy tuck and lipo.
Tee hee!!
You are crazy lol but so true are bodies are assets now lol I tell my boyfriend that too no baby not messing up my figure now lol. Plus I'm to old now.

pics

Your killin' it in that dress....I love how how our girl Brklynbeauty says it - that's a huge sexy A$$!!! And look at that snatched waist and smooth back - can't tell you nothing!!
Yessss girl. They wernt lyin when they said takes 6 months to fluff!!!!
Thanks babe!! Very achievable! !!

9 weeks post MM and 7 months post BBL

ALL A $$!!!!
I admire you so much! You are a inspiration to me...and that Booty is to die for!!! Well My sx was scheduled for July 22,2014.. but I gained the weight the Dr. recommended that I gain and My sx is scheduled for next Tuesday, May 13th, while I AM very excited a little nervous...I feel GOD HAS me in good hands! Please KEEP me in prayer! AGAIN, THANK you so much for sharing!
You are looking so good!!! #ImJelly!! Lol! Quick Question- How long after you had your BBL did you start feeling normal again?
Looking good

holding at 51 inches

Now workout everyday and walk 5-7.5 miles a day. So walking doesnt really affect the BOOTY!
Uh, where have you been hiding all that A$$ Ms Lady! Hubs keeping it ALL to himself, eh?! lmao! xoxoxoxo
51 where you at mama? Miss u showing u some luv!!!
Looks good

update

update

Any updates hun
Do you know how many cc's you got on your bbl?
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Very good doctor. Excellent staff. Good bedside manners! I recommend this PS for most cosmetic procedures. I'm already scheduled for my TT and BA. He does great work!