Bbl on Not Big Girl - Houston, TX

My stats: 29, Asian, 5'7".Apple shaped with big...

My stats: 29, Asian, 5'7".Apple shaped with big top and flat (Miley Cyrus, Kei$ha) bott
Before(I don't remember well) 39-27-36.5, 140 lbs
In 3 months post op 39-25-38.5 at 125 lbs
I didnt have a lot of fat, so my butt didnt get bigger, but shappier. All Drs told me that Id not be JLo. Sorry no pre op pics

I put not sure not because of the Dr, but because of the peocedure itself

I guess my Dr dis the best out of what he could do with what I had. Before i got this procedure I had known I would need to let it heal, but I never relized it would take so much time. Three months are gone, but I still cant sit properly, because I feel my butt; I cant study, etc. It means that you basically cut out few months of your full life, since you more exist than live during those months; you cant enjoy your life fully. I cant run or do high impact exercise, since I feel my butt. Also, i need to think now how to tone my abs and other muscles which got loose due to this idleness.

Found my pre-op pics

Here in red panties my pics 6 months before the surgery. Thats when I tried to gain weight in my tummy area which at that time looked bigger than my butt. My recent pics like 3 months post-op are when Im wearing black panties.

Oww its 38

It went down to 38 inches out of original 39.5:(((((

How long will it shrink ?

9 months post op

Still like my results, although now I am thinking to start work out more. I deem to reduce my waist so my body would look more proportional. Current statistics
39- 26- 37.5. Lol you cant cheat nature im still a boobs girls. :)))

Oops forgot back pic

Sorry for messy pics.
Actually i remeasured myself Im 39-26-38 yayyyy :)) Even though that My bottom still less than my Top part I am happy qith what I have now comparatively to what I had a year ago

:(( pic not attached

One more time

New goal: reduce waist, keep butt shape by exercising.

Im not sure if anyone got the same belly sagginess problems after surgery. Im sure my belly was flatter 2 years ago. So my new plan is to flatten my belly and do squats, lunges etc to keep or enhance my butt shape. Currently Im 38(32DDD)-26-38. My plan is to reduce my waist to 25, which is easy if my belly shrinks/flattens
Dr John Lomonaco

Pluses: 1.Price around 5750 vs 9000(given by Dr Cortes) 2. Quick op date set up. Three weeks in advance vs Dr Salama more than 1 year in advance. 3. In general I like the results. It didnt get bigger, but I like the side shape. Drawback 1. Wait time. Omg my op time was originally set for 9 am. I had it started around 3:30pm. During After op check ups I had to wait in average 1h to see the Dr for 3 minutes. Im not sure how it goes with other Drs, but for this price its probably OK

Hey there, I'm Asian myself and I'm going with Dr Cortes. My sx is this Thursday! I hope he can give my flat Asian ass some booty! Lol.
You look great! I have the same height and weight and scheduled have BBL with Dr. Cortes on 12/27/13. I was told to gain 15-20 lbs. Do you have to gain weight for the surgery? I would love to have an end result like yours.
Dr. Bruno from California said I should gain some weight, thats why I tried to gain it actively. My normal weight is about 125-130lbs. Before the op I was 140lbs. However, Dr Lomonaco whom I met much latter said I better dont gain weight, since when you get fat the number of cells dont increase, but each cell gets bigger. He said Big fat cells dont survive transportation and accomodation to new place (buttocks) as good as smaller sized fat cells. He said its easier to transport small cells and once they get to new place and heal, or survive then if you gain weight your fat cells get bigger and that will be the result you want. However, he also mentiond since I am Asian we just genetically dont have a tendency to get fat o the bottom. So it sucks, but fat cells have little survival rate in that area. Well I dont know I do see the difference in the curvature i mean waist/butt.
Thank you so much for your information! I had BBL last year with my local doctor at normal weight 135 lbs, but he only got 70cc. It is too little to make difference. I'm going to give it one more try with the best doctor. Hopefully I can at least have some improvement.
Good luck. I hope it would work better for you. I hope this is going to be my first and last surgery. I'll go to gym to do squats now. It's just too much time to heal during which you basically become partly dysfunctional. I miss running which I haven't been doing for a year now :(