Hello BBL Dolls! I am happy to be over here! I...

Hello BBL Dolls!

I am happy to be over here! I started out in the Mommy Makeover thread but I am taking a small detour over to big butt land!!

I have decided to get a BBL first before I do my TT and BA. I had four consultations with doctors in my local area for the mommy makeover but I wasn't completely sold. I started to look at doctors in other states and I keep coming over to the BBL thread. I quickly realized that I finally want a big butt!!!

I looked at tons of thread and I saw several ladies that had their BBL done by Dr. Hughes out in LA. I love his work because it looks so natural and not overdone.
So After talking with a few girls on here that had work down with him I called his office on Firday.

The girl that picked up was extremely nice and asked if I spoke with the Dr. Hughes. I told her no and she said he was in surgery but took my info and told me he would call me once he got out of surgery. I was thinking to myself yeah right he is not calling me. Long and behold two hours later Dr. Hughes called me. I was SHOCKED!!!!

He asked me what I wanted done and I told him a BBL He asked me about my health history, age, weight, and height. He also explained that he has out of town patients frequently. I asked him how long would I have to stay in LA. He told me 7-10 days.

He told me to send him pictures and he would determine approximately how many cc's he could transfer to my butt and hips.

I emailed him yesterday with my pictures and I promise you 20 minuets later he emailed me back. He said he could get approx. 1000-1200cc's for each check and some cc's for my hips. He also said if he could get more he will. WOW!!!!

He quoted me $8k for lipo to the abdomen, sides and back and it includes the surgical and OR fees.

So today I emailed him with wish photos and additional questions because I do not live in LA and wanted to know the out of state protocol. He answered all of my questions and told me he will try to get me as close as possible to my wish pics.

I told him how to I get the ball rolling to schedule my sugary for 2014. He said he will forward my information to Adam the office manager.

I am so excited..

Here are my current measurements
33" bust
31 waist
36 hips

A STRAIGHT BOX.. Less then impressive but that will change!!!!

I DECIDED TO GET A TT WITH MY BBL

Ok, so I am going to get the TT and the BBL. LOL, ok I know what you are thinking.. I keep flip flopping but after see 50 going on 35 pics from her TT from Dr Hughes I decided to email him to ask a few questions. He emailed me back immediately once again. After he replied I had additional questions. GEESH, I know....21 questions choose one.

Do you know when I hit submit 5 minuets later my phone is ringing and it is a LA area code. Guess who.. Dr. Hughes! Truly AMAZING. He wanted to explain everything regarding both procedures and how it can be a success but I have to follow his strict protocol and it will be a difficult recovery. I asked him should I gain weight because I wanted my BOOTAY big and juicy..lol He told me not to and he will get the fat..

I also asked about placement of the TT scar and he said he will get it low.

So ladies after that conversation, he put my concerns to rest and I am going to do both procedures.

The office manager Adam called me to set up a surgery date but I missed his call. I called him back but he was with a patient. So tomorrow I will talk to Adam. I told Dr. Hughes that I want a Sept 2014 date and he said that should not be a problem!!!

I'm on my way to flat tummy and big bootay LAND!

Flat BOOTAY is sad....

IT IS OFFICIAL!!

OK, so it is official I have decided to go with Dr. Ghurani in Miami. I booked my sx for May 20, 2014. I have exactly six months before my big day.

So let me tell you why I selected him because if you read my previous post I was sold on Dr Hughes and he is AWESOME.

I was on here one night and saw pictures of a recent patient of Dr. G and her results were amazing. So I decided to click on his name and I looked at and read all of the reviews and the photos of his work and they all are amazing.

I sent my pictures in to EPS and I received a email from Nancy. Let me tell you, she is such a sweet lady. In the email she stated that the doctor saw my pictures and I didn't need a tummy tuck because I only have a little loose skin and it should retract. That is excellent because not having that scar is a plus. He also said I was a great candidate. She gave me his quote of $7779 which including full stomach. flanks and back and $500 for additional areas. 2 garments, 2 massages& boppy pillow.

I thought the price was good and I like the additional add ons. Nancy and I emailed each other back and forth because I had additional questions. She responded promptly every time. So this Tuesday I decided to give her a call because I had additional questions and I wanted to find out what dates were available.

I called on Tuesday and Nancy and I had a great conversation. Once again she answered all 15 questions. Yes, I had 15 questions written down.lol After she answered my questions I felt confident that this was the doctor I was going to use so I put down my deposit. YAY!!!!

Nancy did tell me to gain 10-15lbs because I want hips and serious projection..lol According to the doctor I have a "long" booty. I don't think so..lol

I am thinking about adding the axillary area, arms and inner thighs. What do you guys think?

So what's next:
- I scheduled my two week vacation
- I am looking at flights but they are very expensive now so I will keep my eye out
- I am using my parents timeshare so I have to find a place for 10 days. According to my parents it will cost $199 per week with there timeshare.
- Look for rental cars
- Make a list of supplies I will need
- start gaining weight but not to fast I have 6 months and I don't want to gain more than 15lbs because my face will look FAT

Did I forget anything?

I have started my countdown. My hubby is so excited for me and ready to see the difference. He is nervous about the recovery.

Ok ladies that is it for now.

Any advise would be appreciate!

Vacation Approved and Condo Booked

Hi BBL Beauties! I am one step closer to my big day. I requested my vacation for two weeks and it was approved. I am so excited about that.

Today I booked my condo. I am using my parents timeshare so I called the agency tonight when I got to my parents house to pick up my girls. I got this really nice rep on the phone and he was very persistent in finding me a place for two weeks. I have been looking on their website for two weeks but couldn't find a place that had the dates that I needed. The rep was able to find me the time I needed at two different resorts.

The first place is in Ft Lauderdale from the 17th -24th and I have to move to Hollywood FL from the 24th-28th. There are no parking fees which is a plus because I saw several locations that charge you a fee to park. My total for my stay is $279. I have to pay an additional $60 once I check in for a cleaning fee. Both places are a one bedroom condo with a full kitchen.

I am so happy I took care of that because I noticed that the available condos are going fast. I have to google to see exactly how far I am away from the office and surgery center.

I am thinking about flying there on Saturday so the hubby and I can have three days of fun before I am a hot mess in pain. I want him to have some days to enjoy.

The only thing I have left to do as far as my travel arrangements are booking the car rental and flights.

I have to admit when I gave the rep my card number to book the condos I looked at my hubby like it is really going down. I felt some kind of way. I think I was more nervous. I feel fine now. When I got my confirmation it showed that I only have 167 days before my reservation. WOW! Man that is not long at all.

I really want to thank all of you ladies that shared your journey because it truly is a life saver. I have learned so many valuable things from you all.

Ok, Until next time!
xoxo

My Realistic Expectations

Hey Dolls!

I am getting closer to my day. I only have 5 months before I am on the other side of bootyland..

I want to talk to you dolls about my expectations from the sx. Before I found RS, I wanted to have a proportionate body. After having my kids all the weight I gained was in my torso and because I have a very short torso and long legs I look like the character from Despicable ME. After finding RS, I am obsessed with a BIG OL BUTT! OMG, where did these feeling come from. I always wanted a nice round butt with projection but now I have transformed my thoughts to this hugh video vixen butt.

I have to come back down to reality. My body frame is not made to have a BIG OL BUTT! Don't get me wrong, I still desire a nice butt but I am really looking to be contoured and more proportionate and have a nice size booty to fit my frame and not look like I exported the booty.

So RS has definitely had my expectations very unrealistic for what my anatomy is working with. LOL, sometimes you have to check yourself and I had to check MYSELF..

So now that I'm back to reality, I have started gaining weight. I'm up to 138lb. My goal is 150lbs. I will say I started feeling some kind of way because of the weight gain but my supportive hubby insured me that this is for a purpose so I am cool now.
I also completely stopped going to the gym because if I go I will lose the weight I gain and I don't want that.

That's it for now ladies!

TTYS

Emotional Rollercoaster

Hi Dolls,

I hope all of you are doing great and healing nicely.

I wanted to update you on how I'm feeling. I am so excited about my sx but I would be lying if I said I haven't been on a emotional rollercoaster later.

I am really struggling with the fact that I have never had any type of communication with my doctor. I think to myself that I am CRAZY for booking a sx without even talking to the doctor via phone or email. I know this is common for the pratice but damn. I know I will have my pre-op the same day of my sx..like right before he operates. GEESH, am I ok with that? That is the question I continue to ask myself.
I am typically great with making decisions and sticking with it but I don't know about this one.

I would have never imagined this journey would cause so much stress for me from doctor selection to am I gaining to much or not enough weight. It's crazy and consuming my thoughts.

Have any of you ladies felt/feel like me? I would love to hear from you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's.

Weight Gain

Hi Dolls,
I hope you had a great Christmas! Happy healing to all of you...

Here are a few photos of my weight gain. I am currently 142lbs from 135lbs. I'm shooting for 150lbs. If my face doesn't look really fat I will shoot for 155lbs.

I'm thinking about adding my arms and inner thighs.

Vitamins

I purchased vitamin C and iron pills to start taking now. I am anemic. As of 8/13/13 my:
Hgb is 11.6
hct is 36.4

I am taking two of the vitamin C pill for the 1000

Vitamins

Happy New Year's

Happy New Year's my BBL Dolls! 2014 is our year to get our big ole butts..

MY 19 DAY NIGHTMARE WITH VANITY COSMETICS. ....

Hi Ladies! To all my BBL sisters that already had their sx I wish you a speedy recovery. To the rest of us, we are one day closer!

I have been gone for a few weeks dealing with straight bull. This blog entry is my personal experience with Vanity and Elite regarding the Ghurani hype. I wanted to share it with you. Your experience may be different than mine but if this entry helps one person than it wasn't in vain.

It all started when I read several blog entries about Ghurani going to Vanity and how he may not be at Elite.  I looked on Elite's website and noticed that Ghurani wasn't listed as one of the
doctors. I called elite an asked for Nancy but she wasn't there. I asked the lady on the phone about the rumor about Ghurani leaving. This was a concern because I was booked with him later on in the year. She informed me that he is working at Vanity and she said he is still doing sx there once a week.  I called back two days later to speak with Nancy.  When I called Nancy answered the phone like it was a home phone just hello. When I said hi to her she replied but her tone was very cold like she was being bothered. Definitely not the warm welcoming person I delt with in the past. I asked about Ghurani and expressed my concerns. She was so short with me telling me that yes he works at both places and confirmed that he is doing bbl sx at vanity. You can tell she received many calls regarding this issue.  This is the thing that had me definitely reconsidering my decision. I tell her that there is another person that is scheduled on the same day as my sx at vanity.  There was a brief pause...she says in a not so nice way.. "well I guess he is going to do her sx and come here and do yours". Wow!

Fast forward two days, I call Vanity to inquire about Ghurani.  Jessica is who I speak to. NOW, I WENT AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGEMENT EVEN CALLING THEM but I did. Shame on me. Jessica tells me how Ghurani is there full-time now and he will not do sx unless you are paid in full at Elite. She continues to tell me that they have been receiving a lot of calls to book with him because he is a great surgeon. I expressed my conerns about rumors about ladies booking with one surgeon and than showing up and they put you with another surgeon.  She said "oh no, we do not do that it is illegal to go that".  Next, I told her I read a review about how a girl flew all the way there and was denied sx AFTER she was cleared by the surgeon at vanity. She had an answer for that, "the girl did not tell us she was 250lbs so we couldn't do it".

Once again going against my better judgement I said ok.

She gave me her email to send my pictures for Ghurani to view them. I send them instantly while still on the phone with her. She tells me that if I put down my money today she will give me a deal. I said Ghurani hasn't seen my pictures yet. Low and behold, Ghurani just got out of sx and is looking at my pictures. I am crazy I know..lol im like when did he get out of sx? Ok let me speak to him? More instant lies, he just left but he said you are an excellent candidate. She said I will call with him tomorrow so you can speak with him. She said hold on and when she came back she said if I pay in full I will get additional discounts. So I DID! GUYS THIS IS EMBARRASSING BECAUSE I have an investigative nature but even with all of the lies I knew she was saying I still decided go with it. I informed her that I wanted in writing my sx date and that Ghurani was my doctor.  She sent the information and it was all correct with the pertinent information.  I said to myself maybe this will be ok..WRONG##

Next day, no call from her or Ghurani like I was assured.  I send her an email later that night asking her what happened to my call from Ghurani.  Several days go by and no response to my emails or calls.

During this time of me trying to get in contact with Jessica, I read about the young lady that received a call from Vanity three days before her sx telling her the doctor would not do it. Wtf  At this point I knew I was done with Vanity.

Surprisingly six days later of not returning or replying to my emails Jessica calls. She is acting like we are BFF's. I was very serious on the phone and she snapped out of it. She then started asking me why I chose Ghurani anyway?  I said what do you mean? She is like Fisher is so much better than Ghurani and Fisher is famous in Miami. He's done more bbl then any doctor.  I'm like where is all this going? She says, I had my bbl with Fisher and she sends me fake ass pictures of some girl on the operating table. I said send me pictures of you in outfits so I can see that. Here she go, I don't have any right now.. really im done.

Next day, I call her early in the morning and tell her I am canceling.  She asked why. I told her I not dealing with the lies. She said well it's going to take some time to refund because care credit will have to call you. I knew that was BS. Once I got off the phone I sent her an email outlining our conversation and that my credit will be on the card per her. She replied saying that is exactly what I told you. It will take a week. This was great now I have evidence that I cancelled and the money would be refunded.  I knew this would come down to a dispute and I needed proof. I replied back to her email saying I will give them a week and if the refund is not there I will be calling back.

A week goes by and you guessed it NO REFUND!  I call and they patch me over to her. She like how can I help you...im like the refund is not there. She's asked me did I make a payment. . I was pissed and was like what does that have to do with anything. . My hubby was there and he told me to calm down and just play along. So I was like no. I'm not paying because I cancelled.  She said they processed it on the 16th. I was like I need to speak to a manager.  She said they were unavailable.  I told her transfer me to the billing dept. She tells me can you speak Spanish because they all speak Spanish.  I said I have someone that does. I called her and I was like ok transfer me. She was shocked! She had the nerve to say someone will call me back. I was like no I need to speak to someone now. So Evelin came on the phone.  I ask if she need to speak Spanish.  She said no she speaks English.  I explained the situation and she said hold. She came back and said the refund was just done today and I will have it on Monday.  I was like Jessica just told me it was done on the 16th. She said no today and I will see it Monday.

It's Monday and no refund.  I call Vanity and speak to Evelin.  I tell her the refund is not there.  She said they did it that day. I said I need a confirmation number.  She puts me on hold came back and rambled a four digit number.  I say can you email that to me. She did.

Once I got off the phone with her I called care credit and put in a claim. Money refunded!

That is my experience.  This was my 19 day Nightmare. After this I am not interested in going to Ghurani.  Before this, I posted an entry about having concerns that I have never spoken to him. I am not comfortable with that and after this madness I have to move on.

One good thing that came out of this entire experience is that I connected with a really sweet rs sis. We really leaned on each other and shared crazy stories. .

Vanity Drama I forgot to mention..

I received PM messages from RS sisters about Vanity that did not feel comfortable posting below which is fine. I was basically asked what do I think they should do as far as Vanity because they are using a different patient coordinator other than Jessica? I will address that question but first I must include a important detail that I completely left out of my review by accident and feel this is a pertinent piece of information.

When I read the blog of the young lady that received a unprofessional grammatically incorrect email telling her that her doc cancelled her sx I wanted to ask Jessica about it. When I received the call from Jessica and she was trying to be my BFF I asked her about that situation just to see what she would say. This is what she told me paraphrasing,
Jessica- Oh, I know the girl you are talking about.
Me- Ok, so what is up with that because she spent money and her time and you send a email to cancel
Jessica- What happened was she came down from where she lived because she wanted to have a consult with Fisher. We did her blood work and she had really bad diabetes.
Me- What are you talking about? I'm Talking about the girl that Ana sent a email to.
Jessica- Yes, I know who you are talking about. We told her to go back home and get her diabetes under control and have her doctor run a test and send it to us closer to her sx for Fisher to review.
Me- Ok then what
Jessica- We received the information from her doctor where she lived and it was WORST then it was before and that's WHY Fisher said no.

Ok, now I seriously doubt that information she gave me was the truth.

Now, to address the pm. In my humble opinion, I would NOT care if I was using a different coordinator I would cancel and get my refund either amicably or contact your credit card provider to start a dispute claim. Vanity has proven to be unreliable and unprofessional. GOD forbid something goes wrong during your sx and you have complications. I know the price is extremely attractive but honestly it isn't worth your time and WE deserve better. If you are unable to afford a different doctor hold off until you can. It will cost more in the long run in the event you have to go to another doctor for a revision.

Lastly, after this experience with Vanity I decided to research a way to file a formal complaint because this is a licensed medical facility. Surely, they have to follow some standards and guidelines. I found this website http://www.flboardofmedicine.gov/complaints-process-faqs/
This is the Florida board of medicine. You can file a formal complaint against a facility.

This is my take on Vanity and my advise. I appreciate the PM's and the comments below.

BACK ON TRACK!

This train is moving forward!  After that fiasco with Vanity, I was more determined to get this sx. I knew things where not going to end well with Vanity so I got in contact with a few other surgeons for a consultation and decided to move forward with Dr. Salzhauer.

I had two consultations with him over the phone and with Skype and I am happy with my decision. In no way do I feel like I am settling choosing him. I love his results and even more the fact that you can talk to him personally and multiple times if you need clarification.  I was able to get the same date so I do not have to loose money on lodging.  I have 105 days until I have my sx and once again I am excited.

My Modest Wish..

Hey Sweeties! I am getting closer to my big day. I only have 98 days before I am transformed and I can't wait. So last night the hubby and I are getting ready for bed and of course we are looking at butts..lol So he told me to stand and pull in my waist so he can take a pic. He tells me that once I get my waist reduced I shouldn't need a lot of hips. He really said I don't need any and I was like hell to the yes I do... I was like I need mad hips and he disagreed. So he pops my picture in the plastic surgery app and take in my waist and gave me a little hip action. Lmao so I'm like let me see and I love it. If I can look like this from the back looking from straight on I would be happy.

What do you think?

Plastic Surgery App

If I can come out of surgery with a semi flat stomach a smaller waist and a booty with projection like this.. I would be A ok!

I AM LOVING THIS PLASTIC SURGERY APP

Hey Sweeties, I got home from work and threw on some jeans so I can play around with this fabulous app. Man, I am loving this app. I am hoping and praying Dr. Salzhauer can get me to look like this. Lord hear my prayers!

CAME HOME TO A PACKAGE FROM DR SALZHAUER

Hi Dolls, I hope all my BBl queens that already had surgery are healing and recovering nicely. To the rest of us, it's about to go down.. Are you ready? I know I am.

Tonight I get home check the mail and what do I see..a package from Dr Salzhauer office. I was so excited my 5 year old asked her dad what is mom doing..she is so excited. Lol! I open the package and it is a professional looking hard cover book with the pre and post op instructions. You can tell they put some thought into the presentation. I also received Dr Salzhauer's WonderTape he developed and designed. You put it under your booty to lift and shape. Love it! I have to take a picture when I try it out. I really like the added touch of the personalized book. It has my name on the first page.
Guys, I am so ready to get this party started I don't know what to do with myself. I only have 90 days to go but it feels like eternity.

I plan on purchasing my supplies this weekend so I will keep you dolls posted.

MY FRIST SX DREAM

I had my first booty sx dream last night woke me up all disoriented. Ok, so I head into sx telling the doc I want a big juicy booty.  I wake up and I wasn't in any pain. I look behind me and I see this tiny butt. I asked the nurse how many cc's I got and she said 700. I started crying and the nurse was like oh well. I ask her did i have more fat and she said yes he took out 7000cc's but your butt was tight. Oh No!

After work I am buying some Palmer's coco butter so I can start rubbing my ass and hips. I read on another blog that it really helped.

I told my hubby about my dream and he laughed his ass off. He was like get whatever you need to prepare that ass for optimal results. He said when we get in the room with Dr Salzhauer he is going to tell him to make my wife ass look like a caricature put 2000 cc's in each ass cheek because he doesn't want me to go for round 2. I laughed so hard... i said that would look ridiculous. He said in a smart voice isn't that what you want. ..WTH ..AWW NO!  but seriously I think he is sick of me talking about cc's.

MADE MY FIRST PURCHASE

I made my first purchase for my sx. Yay! I ordered three maxi dresses from ebay. The total including shipping was $28.97. I already own 2 maxi skirts so I will bring that and a pair of leggings.  I pack light everywhere I go so this trip is no exception.  I will post once I order my supplies. .

Thank you ladies for your support. . This site is a great resource.  I really don't know where I would've been in my journey without it.

WARDROBE ISSUES

I am having serious wardrobe issues at work particularly.  On the weekends I stay in yoga pants and a cami so I am cool. I have been avoiding social gatherings as much as possible because people that know me knows I stay fresh.lol.. So I am cancelling left and right because I know for sure i will get many WTH looks. My clothes are all wrong on my soon to be big booty small waist body. What a difference 12lbs can make and I still want to gain 8 more. Anyway back to my work wardrobe issues.

I am still wearing my size 4's but that will end at any minute.  Right now I can still button my pants but it is tight as all get out and my muffin top is no longer a muffin but a cake top. I'm scared to cough in fear of popping my pants button. Smh I have to wear business attire and my suit blazers will not and cannot close. This is ridiculous and let's not talk about my fat face. I am not trying to spend money on clothes until after my sx.

What have you ladies done with your wardrobe for work?

Thanks Dolls

SUPPLIES ARE PURCHASED!

Hi Doll! I ordered my supplies this past weekend.  Thanks to the wonderful ladies that answered my questions about what are must haves for sx. My packing list is minimal. Here is what I will bring with me to Miami in 82 days!

3 maxi dresses - $29
2 maxi skirts - already have
Cardigan sweater- already have
Leggings- already have
Toiletries
Flip flops for the shower -I have to buy
3 pieces of lipo foam $ 22.50 +$8 shipping total $30.50
Gauze - already have
Bandages -already have
2 packs of baby wipes-$4.00
Cami- already have
Thick maxi pads-I have to buy

I may add additional items if necessary. I want to bring only things I know I will use and not waste anymore money. I know myself, if I buy something and I don't use it I rarely return it.

77 MORE DAYS

Hey ladies,

I received my supplies and maxi dresses.  I am pleasantly surprised about the quality it's not bad for the price. I am loving my lipo foam.  It is super soft. I know it's early but I am going to pack my suitcase with all my supplies and dresses.

I am ready ladies! I will call my doctor at the end of the month to schedule my physical/clearance for the 4th week in April. I hope she is cool and doesn't ask me to many questions.  On the clearance form I have to write in what type of procedure I am getting.  I'm only going to write liposuction. Lol

The only thing left to do is book my flights and rent a car. Did I already say I am ready. Lol... I spoke to the hubby and he has agreed to update for me once I'm out of sx if I'm not up to it.I don't know about you but I am stalking this site when i know someone is having sx because I want to read all about it. So I will make sure he updates that day and with details and pictures. .

I almost forgot, I received a really nice thank you card from Dr.Salzhauer office. I have to admit I am very pleased with my experience so far.

63 DAYS

Hi Dolls! My days are moving closer to my grand finale.  Time was moving so fast when I was at 100 days out but for some reason it is moving so slow to me. I only have 60 days before I fly to Miami.

There isn't much to update from my last entry. I have my suitcase packed and I'm just waiting. I have gained more weight.  I am currently at 152lbs. My goal is 155lbs.  I decided to start a light exercise routine 45 days out so I can build up my endurance.  I haven't been to the gym in 5 months and I am out of shape.  I have to admit I like the way by booty looks at this weight minus the stomach and back fat. My booty is actually looking semi juicy. The hubby even made the comment that my booty was looking good and I may not need the bbl just the lipo. PUMP YOUR BRAKES HOMEBOY! IT'S NOT LOOKING THAT GOOD. LOL

I have been reading and seeing pictures of all the Salzhauer beauties and he is doing the darn thing in Miami. Ladies, thanks for sticking around post op to share your stories and pictures.  It is so helpful and it keeps me motivated for my surgery.  This journey is very taxing and to read and see success stories is very comforting for me.

Happy healing ladies!

THANK YOU NeedMoreJunkInMyTrunk0129!

A big shout out to NeedMoreJunkInMyTrunk0129.
 We finally met last night over dinner and had a great time. She was so gracious to bring me a new box of pur absorb.  Thanks sweetie! It will definitely help improve my iron count. Home girl already have booTAY and an amazing shape. Once Dr. Salzhauer gets a hold of her she is going to be the next Stephanie Santiago!

It is amazing how one day I'm surfing the web researching different procedures....I stumble upon real self, start a blog and meet some amazing ladies!

RIP

My condolences to Sisterless and her family. She lost her sister recently in DR and her story literally brought tears to my eyes. It is hard for me to be excited right now about my upcoming sx when I know this beautiful doll lost her life. May her soul rest in peace!

I really applaud you Sisterless for sharing your sister's story during your time of grief.

FLIGHT IS BOOKED!!!!

What a relief! I finally booked my flight for the hubby and I. I was holding out for cheaper fights but I am really down to the wire and the prices were not dropping. The cost of the flights were $771 but my hubby had 13000 points on his credit card so it actually came out to $640. That is a great price for two non-stop tickets. Now I just have to rent a car and I am set!

So check your credit cards and sees if you have any available points to put towards the flight cost.

On another not, I emailed Dr. Salz today to ask him questions. I also sent him recent pictures of my weight gain to see if I needed to continue to gain weight. He replied within a few hours. I absolutely love his patient interaction.

He is definitely creating some lovely butts in Bal Habour. Big shout out to all my BBL Salz's Dolls that recently had their sx. They are looking great and in 48 days I will have my Salz body!

Ok ladies that is all for now.. I will chat with you ladies soon.

FIGHTING MY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS

Hi Dolls! A big congrats to all my Salzhauer hotties that recently had their sx. I hope your healing process is a fast one.

Ok, so I am down to 38 days before I fly to Miami and 41 days until I get my new and improved version of me. I will tell you I have been feeling down the last week. I have all these negative thoughts in my head and it was getting out of control.  For some reason, I am really struggling with this extra weight and what I look like. I know this extra weight is for a reason and purpose but I can't shake it. It went as far as me emailing Dr. Salzhauer and having a candid conversation about my current weight and making sure he will lipo it ALL. He assured me he will be aggressive with his lipo and he said "I will not leave you fat". Ok now I'm good.

Onto others news, I called my PC doctor to schedule my medical clearance appointment and she will be out of the country for a month.  I started to panic. I called several urgent care clinics and they do not do medical clearances. I spoke with Ruth the medical coordinator and she emailed me a request for all my labs that I could take to any place that does labs. She also told me that I could go to a doctor in Miami the day before for the physical portion if I couldn't find a doctor here.

Luckily I found a doctor that will do everything for me. I faxed over my lab information and the letter from Dr Salzhauer office to make sure there are no misunderstandings about what I need.

So ladies book your medical clearance appointments early just in case something comes up and you have to make adjustments.

My appointment is April 30th!

TIME IS TICKING AWAY!

Hi Dolls, I don't have much to update. I am down to four weeks before I am all fixed up. I am booking my car rental today and it will cost me $268 for 12 days. I am getting a midsize vehicle. I hope it's big enough for me to lay in the back seat.

I will email Ari on Monday to find out when I will receive my prescriptions for my meds so I can get them filled.

That's all I have going on. Happy healing to everyone in recovery.

MEDICAL CLEARANCE APPOINTMENT A WEEK FROM TODAY

My medical clearance appointment is a week from today and I am so nervous that I won't be cleared for some reason. I have no idea why and where those feelings came from.

I have been taking my iron pills faithfully so I hope my levels are good and all the tests and labs come back fine.

Thanks for reading and keep me in your prayers that the tests come back fine.

I AM CLEARED JUST WAITING ON LABS

I had my medical clearance today and it was painless.  The doctor was super nice. She asked me what I was getting done.  I told her lipo with fat transfer to hips and butt. She said she never heard of it and want to see me when I get back. Her nurse came in to take my blood and she told me she wants to get her butt done.

The doctor filled out my form and gave me clearance for the surgery.  My labs should take 3-5 days. She said she will faxed everything over to Dr Salzhauer.

My weight as of today is 156 with a BMI OF 25.5. Dr. Salzhauer should have enough fat to work with.

I am happy that is out of the way. I have my pre op call on Tuesday!

PAID MY BALANCE

Hi Ladies! I am officially cleared for sx, paid my balance and picked up my prescriptions.  I requested to have my prescriptions called in so I wouldn't have to worry about any delays.

Dr Salzhauer prescribes 7 medications. I have three antibiotics,  pain medication,  anxiety medication, iron, and nausea medication. It cost me $145 with my insurance.  So it was not cheap for me compared to the amounts I have read in some reviews.

I am getting very nervous about this recovery. I have read that the pain is worse than a c-section and that scares me. That pain was no joke for me and to think it may be worse than that... huh   I am also concerned that I will not get the results I want. Especially since I have read reviews and comments from patients of Dr Salzhauer that they have lumpy uneven lipo, loosing more than normal volume and him forgetting to do an area previously discussed. I am praying that he isn't overbooking and not paying attention to detail.  This was not a good time for me to read these things but I am greatful to the ladies for keeping it real. Now, that I know of these things I can address my concerns when I have my pre op appointment.

I am all over the place lately.  I definitely can't focus on anything including my 9-5 and sadly my family.  I am ready to get this behind me.

I purchased a pool noodle to use when I sit at my desk at work. I am going to cut it the width of my thighs and tape maybe 3 pieces together.  I am also going to put a soft foam on top and buy a similar colored fabric to cover it. Hopefully this will minimize this contraption on my seat.I will post pictures one I make it.

FLYING OUT TOMORROW

Hey Dolls! My time is almost here. I have 3 days and a wake-up left before I meet the man that will change my body and give me the shape and booty that I dreamt of having since my freshman year in high school. I am filled with so many emotions that I really can't articulate because my mind is moving so fast. As I type these words I am sitting at work not doing a damn thing but daydreaming about what is about to go down. I have six hours left before I go home and get my girls squared away before I depart tomorrow. I will be in Miami tomorrow afternoon.h  I am so grateful for finding this site and for the ladies that shared their stories. If it wasn't for you I would not have known about this procedure.

A big shout out to my girl NEEDMOREJUNKINMYTRUCK. She had her sx on Tuesday and she looks amazing. I am so happy for her.

I WISH I COULD BE EXCITED BUT I AM FEELING VERY

Last night I took my little girls to my parents house and my oldest one started bawling asking me to please don't leave her. Aww, it broke my heart. She is 6 and she actually told me she couldn't handle me leaving her for 10 days and she was crying to badly. She even said I don't want you to get hurt. I wanted to start bawling. My mom was there and she asked her why does she think I will get hurt. She said she doesn't know. My dad was trying to calm her down but she keep saying i can handle you going I love you so much. I am so messed up in the head right know. I couldn't sleep last night not because of the excitement of leaving today but because my daughter is really sad I am leaving her. I have never seen her scream and cry like that. We went on extended vacations before but she was much younger. My 4 year old keep telling her it will be alright mommy will be back. That one there is a mess she was like see you... smh
I feel like crying because this hit me deep. I did not expect this reaction from her.

Lord please hear my prayer and watch over me and allow me to wake up from this operation. In Jesus name I pray.

Thanks guys for reading. I am truly sad right know.

My dad will pick my hubby and I up in a few hours to head to the airport. Please ladies keep me in your prayers.

IT IS BEAUTIFUL HERE

I am here checked into my timeshare and I was pleasantly surprised that the room was updated. It is so nice. We are at this burger spot on the water. Next time you here from me I will post on my pre op appointment.

Thanks for all your well wishea.

TOMORROW AT 9AM IS MY TIME

Hey dolls! I meet Dr Salz today and everything went very smoothly. The staff was very pleasant and Ari is the best. She is so sweet and down to earth. I have to be there tomorrow at 9am. I am the second case of the day and I am so ready, excited and nervous. I took my last pre op measurements and photos. I will update once I am out of sx. Please keep me in your prayers and thought tomorrow. Love you guys!!

Measurements:
right thigh 24"
left calf 14"
Right calf 14"

POST OP PICTURES

I started at 135lbs and finished at 157lbs. Dr Salz said I have enough fat to give me what I want.

GOT A CALL TO HEAD TO THE SURGERY CENTER EARLY

Ladies this is it. I received a call from Ruth  asking if I could head there because they are running early. I am headed there now ladies.

I am so nervous and excited.  I have my hubby post asap. Thank you ladies. To all my dolls that have sx today God bless you!

I'm HERE

I spoke to ruth and answered some questions novo am waiting for dr Salzhauer to make me up.

met with anesthesiologist

He was real nice with a great sense of humour. Asked a few medical history related questions and hooked me up with my IV.

surgery complete

My wife is currently in recovery so I am typing this on her behalf. I was told over the phone that surgery went well and that she is in recovery. so I am headed to the office to pick her up. Please keep us in your prayers. I have attached the last pictures she took after the Dr made his markings.

first post op update.

Thanks for all your prayers surgery was successful. We arrived back at the hotel about 6hrs ago. She has been very weak, constantly in and out of sleep but overal responding very well to medication, soft foods, and lots Gatorade. Here are the pictures I took a few minutes ago. I must say the bleeding has reduced substantially from when we first got back. Again thanks for your prayers. Our next challenge will be graduating from standing to walking. Right now when she stands she is so light headed she literally falls into a deep slee, it's not quite passing out but close, freaked me out the first time she did it but now after 3 attempts at standing its gotten better.

I feel awful

Here are a few pictures. I have no energy. Onc e hubby gain his strength I will have him post for me.

I don't know if it me but

My ass looks like it's shrinking. Im so emotionally right now. I see him tomorrow and I will ask wth is going on with my ass.

PLEASE EXCUSE THE TYPOS IN ADVANCE. .

I owe it to you guys to update my blog so here I am. I just took two vicodin pills so I have some pain relief for a very short time. So let's get to it!

DAY OF SX
I was suppose to arrive at the sx center at 9am but I received a call at 7am asking if I can make it there by 8. So I got ready and headed there. Once I arrived I was placed in a room to change. The anesthesiagist came in asked basic questions and told me to really tell him what I want because he will deliver. Dr Salzhauer came in i told him what I wanted as big as my body will allow, round, no shelf butt with hips portional to my body. Next thing I remember I am awake in the recovery room on my butt. I asked the nurse how many cc's and I recall her saying 1300 in each check. My hubby takes me BACK to the room and all I remember is another man lifting me up off the elevator floor and helping my hubby carry me in the room. My hubby told me I passed out as soon as I clock out the car and there was a nice gentleman there to help him.he said I was so heavy. I sleep the entire night with little pain taking my pain meds around the click.

DAY 1 POST OP

This day was fine for me. I was feeling very stiff but not much pain. My hubby was great with giving me my meds on time. The nurse was suppose to come to my room at 11 a.m. According to my paperwork but 11 o'clock world aroundand there was no nurse. So I have my hubby text her to find out her status. She told us that she was on her way this was around noon 3 o'clock rolls around no nurse. As t this point I am getting frustrated so I text her asking if she was coming she said yes that she had an emergency. So she finally arrives and apologized for the delay. I understood and she takes off my garment and I was NOT IMPRESSED. I saw no curved still square as hell. Shebsays girl tou look great I was like what are you looking at because I still look square as hell. We both laughed and she tells me no you are swollen and once that settles you will look greAt. Haha, ok but you just said I looked great. She bathes me and put me in a new garment with foam and off she goes.

DAY 2 POST OP

This is the day I started feeling bad. I got my chin and neck lipoed and my face was so swollen I wad unrecognizable. I was in so much pain and couldn't stand without getting dizzy. My hubby texted Dr Salzhauer pictures of my face and he rereplied very quickly saying to remove the chin strap and my face will go back to normal in 2 days and it sure did. Thank heavens. During this time I was running out of my vicodin so they called in refill.
I didn't have much of an appetite so I basically ate crackers, pineapple, yogurt and drank Gatorade.

DAY 3 & 4 POST OP

These days I had nothing major to report. I started taking 2 vicodin pills abd that worked better for me but unfortunately in was running through the newly refilled order. I changed hotels on day 4 to a rat motel. Geez that place was hhorrible and my recovery went downhill from there.

A GOOD DAY

Today was the first day I wasn't in agonizing pain. I woke up very sore and I took 2 vicodin pills and my hubby gave me a massage and I sleep most of the day away.

I've been digging in my closet to see if I had any pants I wore when I had my kids. I found 2 pairs a size 10 and 12. They both fit so I will be rocking black pants for awhile. I tried on my blazers and I can put them on but can't close which is fine. I am debating if I should wear my foam or not.

I attached a few pictures when when my hubby massaged me earlier. You can clearly see the lipo scars. What can I buy to help minimize the scars and bring my color back?

COMPLETED FIRST WEEK BACK AT WORK!

Hi Sweeties, I missed you ladies. I have so much to tell you so I'm going to get with it. Last Monday was my first week back at the job. When I woke up Monday morning I was in pure pain. My lower back was hurting so bad I did not want to go to work. I took two pain pills and started to get ready for work. I work my regular blazer which fit perfectly but I had to dig out a pair of size 12 pants. Honestly, they are way to big but I wore it to camouflage my new booty. I did not tell anyone at my job about my sx. We are not cool like that..lol I wasn't impressed with the way my outfit looked but so be it. I got to the office with my hoppy and pool noodle wrapped with a towel under my thighs. Of course, someone asked about my new set up. I told them I hurt my back, END OF STORY! The day went to slow an around 12pm the pain started to hit me again and I had to take more pain meds. I got up often from my dest to walk around and to take breaks. The day finally ended and I was relieved. The rest of the week was a little better. I think I was getting adjusted to sitting with all my stuff. I carpool to work so that is a relief for me. I just use my hoppy behind my back and my pool noodle inside an old purse under my thighs. After sometime my legs feel like i have tons of needles in them.

I finally found a licensed massage therapist in my area that specializes in lymphatic massages. I've had two massages with him already and they truly help and they are NOT painful. I plan to get 3-4 more.

Let's talk about my results thus far! Start from the top and work my way to the bottom. This review is based on how I am liking my results now.

1. Chin Lipo- PRO: I am so impressed with my chin lipo. I LOVE IT!!!! What is so amazing is Dr Salz just didn't do my chin, he did my complete neck and it shows. My front and the side profiles you cannot see my old double chin. The scars are very small. You cannot see them.
CONS: When I tough my neck and chin it is hard and lumpy on one side. It is numb on the lumpy side. If you look at me you would not be able to tell my chin,neck is hard and lumpy. Only if you touch it.
I have to continue to massage this aear so it will improve.

GRADE AS OF NOW: A

ARM LIPO: Pros: My arms look good, If I look at them I see a small difference but when I swing my arms I can tell a hugh difference.Not as much jelly swinging from side to side.
CONS: It appears that my left arm was lipped more than my right. I can tell my the swinging my arms size to side. The right had a little more flab left . The scars are pretty big in my eyes and the placement isn;t the best.

GRADE AS OF NOW: -B

ARMPIT LIPO: Pros: None
CONS: My armpits are still fat and son't see a noticeable difference at the moment

GRADE AS OD NOW :F

Stomach/Flanks Lipo: Pros: My stomach is flat by my standards and my flanks are non existent. I can see a dip in my sides and my waist looks great.
CONS: My flanks are extremely tight and I have a lot of lumps of scar tissue that I have to work on. My tummy is a little loose and of course I have tons of stretch marks( This has nothing to do with Dr. Salz. I knew I would have some loose skin and of course have my same stretch marks).
GRADE AS OF NOW: A

Back: Pros: My back fat and rolls are gone gone gone. Dr. Salz even lipped the pouch of fat I had in the mifddle of my lower back right above my booty. My lower back has beed lipoed so nicely I see that S curve when I stand to the side.
CONS: Horrifying lower back pain that keep me up every night. Two scars that are pretty big in my eyes.
GRADE AS OF NOW A

Inner Thigh: Pros: My inner thighs look great! They do not rub together anymore. Scars are hidden nicely I cannot find item right away.
Cons: a few lumps. I do not have that inner gap at the top of my thigh(not a big deal but it would have been nice).
GRADE AS OF NOW : A

HIPS: My MY MY, I LOVE MY HIPS!!!!!! Dr Salz listened when I told him I did not want to look wide from the front and back because of hips. I told him I wanted to be curvy but not wide. There is a difference and he nailed it! I get so excited when I wake up and see these hips, I will tell you I had the worse scare ever, It appeared that my left hip lost volume and wasn't as curvy as my right. I was very sad. My hubby pointed out that it looked like the right had dropped(hip and botty) and the left was still high. Two days later I wake up and notice that the left hip looks curvy again, Honestly, I don't know if it was in my head or what but I have asked the good LORD to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow me to keep these beautiful hips. Only time will tell.

GRADE AS OF NOW A+

LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT LEAST THE BOOTAY! Dr. Salz nailed it! WOW! really pictures do do my ass justice. The day he marked me up I told him I wanted a roun round and round booty not a shelf and as big as possible but I told him I want my legs to be able to support my booty. I have natually slender legs. When I told him that he said I got it and he GOT IT! The as is so round and juicy and full. I honestly am in disbelief that this ass is mine.I love everything about this booty ar the moment. The size is perfect for my frame and the projection is on point for sure. I send another prayer asking the good LORD to allow me to keep all this booty.

Grade as of Now A+

Pics on it;s way!

PICTURES

HOW IM FEELING 3 WEEKS POST OP

I am still not feeling good. My back in my worse enemy. I have horrible pains in my back especially my lower back. I am really trying to wean myself off of the prescription pain pills but my pain at times is still taxing on my body. I did not experience and pains or discomfort from my arm and inner thigh lipo for the first two weeks. Now I am starting to get pains in those areas. Every so often I will experience shooting pains on my flanks and tummy. Lastly, I have been getting migraines. Through all this, I am staying positive that this pain will soon come to an end and I will be normal again.

I have only left my house for massages and work. I just don't have the energy to do all that. I am still wearing my sx garment but I moved to a size medium. I had foam in the garment but I did not think my tummy was getting enough compression so I purchased a medium squeem which I wear on top of my garment. I plan on wearing this garment to week 6 and move to a body shaper per my PS instructions. I only have 3 more weeks to go. Yahoo! I am so ready to sit on my butt. I need to find out at what week I can sit on my booty without compromising my fat grafts.

Sleeping is pretty hard for me. I am lucky to get 3 straight hours of sleep. Dr Salz called in a sleep aid and it worked like magic the first night but not so good since than. I have a low profile bed and that really helps because I have to change positions in the middle of the night and kneel on the floor with a pillow under my knees and lay my body on my bed to sleep. This works for a good hour and than I have to change positions again. I started using a heating pad on my back and that gives me temporary relief. This recovery is no freaking joke. Goodness, I'm so over all this I want my life back.

DROPPING WEIGHT LIKE A CRACK HEAD

I really need to eat more because I am dropping weight like a crack head. I gained 21 pounds eating fast food and junk for the sx. Of course i stopped eating like that and went back to my normal healthy cheat once and awhile eating habits and I am loosing serious weight and you know what that means my booty is taking a hit. Day after sx I measured at 44inches in the booty. I put the measuring tape in the center of my booty. Day 5 I measured I was at 43in. I was holding on to that measurement until this morning I am at 42 inches. I lost an entire inch. DAMN! On the flip side with booty inches lost I also lost in my waist I measured 30 inches. If I can get to a 28 in waist without loosing any more inches in the booty. I would be elated.

My hubby said I am loosing weight propositantely and my booty still looks full and big. I hope this is the case.

Ttys

4 weeks Post OP.. Bubble butt!

My my my, this post op recovery has been harder than I bargained for. I will pick up where I left off at 3 weeks post op. Since my last update I ordered a medium squeem which I completely wasted my money because by the 4th day wearing it I can already put it on the second row and it's not that tight. Also, ladies if you have a short torso and your hip bone in high you will definitely have to alter this squeem. It is not made for short torso ladies. The first few times I wore it I hooked it from the top going down. What I noticed was my lower tummy wasn't getting the needed compression because it would hit my hip bone and roll up. So I tried placing it just above my hip bone and start snapping from the bottom and that works great however I have to leave two hooks undone because it is to long. This seems to work perfectly but the squeem is to damn loose and it isn't tight. $60 down the drain. I am debating if I should order a small or maybe a extra small. Hell I am not trying to get the small and two days later I can hook it on the second hook. The kicker is the squeem is loose but my waist measurement is the same. What is up with that? I have an athletic build and even when I was thin my waist has never been tiny so I honestly don't expect it to magically be a 25 inch waist. It would be nice but it ain't happening. Now if I can get to a solid 29 I would be so happy. I say solid because one day I measured 29.5. I was souped up. ..the next day a 30. Wth..lol so solid..haha I guess that is still an improvement from 33/34.

I also ordered a board for my tummy. Smh, I put the board in my garment but it really isn't tight so I added my squeem on top. Only thing about this board the shape is like an eight with one round end smaller than the other. My lower tummy is the issue and even with the large part on the bottom it does not cover everything. So I have to move it from side to side. When I take the board it it leaves a deep imprint of the board on my tummy.

Speaking of my tummy, i have loose skin when I sit down but very little when I stand. I was expecting this because my stomach had loose skin before with a lot of stretch marks. My concern is right above my belly button. It has more volume so you can see it sticking out. I'm not sure if this area wasn't lipoed or it is still swollen so I will be monitoring it. My hubby said I am clearly tripping and it should be fine once I start hitting the gym again. I will see. I am praying that it continue to retract. I do not want a tt scar. My stomach doesn't feel hard like it did but my flanks are still have hard lumps. I've been massaging it to loosing it up.

I haven't sat on this booty and it's taking a toll on me. I have mastered sitting at my desk, toilet, and car with no pressure to the booty. During the day at work I will get up often and walk so my back doesn't hurt. The problem and pain begins when I am home because I lay on my couch on my tummy for the most part to rest my poor hamstrings from sitting on them all day. When I lay on my tummy my back is on FIRE! The pain is crazy. I just want to scream. I still cannot sleep more than 4 hours without waking up to back pain. I've been taking 4 advil's and it takes tge heat off but I'm still in pain. I use my heating pad also for relief. I've been working on a good 5 hours a sleep. For the last 4 days I wake up with a swollen face and eyelids.

My booty and hips are looking good. I have noticed that my right side has dropped more than my left. So I am praying the left will even out. I want the booty to continue to drop a little more. I have lost volume but I think it looks good. I am measuring 42.5.

I purchased three body shapers from Burlington that I plan to wear afterburner hit my 6 weeks. I paid $8 a piece which is excellent especially since I've been bleeding money with these trail and errors. I have been diligent with wearing my garment 23 hours a day.I am ready for something not as restricting.

I have only had two massages and I'm undecided if I will get anymore. Dr. Salz doesn't recommend and that is another expense.

I started my scar treatment and so far they are still very ugly. I realize it is still to soon to tell and with any surgery there will be scars but this is how I feel at the movement. I just don't get the placement of my arm incisions. Like damn you could have placed them in a less visible spot. Ok enough about that. I will think positive that my color will return and it blends in nicely.

I will email Dr Salzhauer pictures to discuss my progress and ask some questions.

Here are a few pictures of my progress and concerns at 4 weeks post op.

HOW QUICKLY I FORGET

It amazes me how quickly I forgot how I looked 4 weeks ago. Shame on me! Last night my hubby had to give me the real deal holyfield after I stood in front of the mirror and started picking at all my imperfections. After looking at before and after pictures side by side I have to stop the madness.

BEFORE AND AFTER

BEFORE AND AFTER

EATING LUNCH AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I AM ITCHING LIKE CRAZY

This is insane. I'm at my desk eating lunch and all of a sudden I start itching like crazy. Out the blue it just hit me. I run to the bathroom take off my squeem and started scratching like a mad woman. OMG...

How long does this itching phase last? It getting worse as I type this.

I KNOW I KILLED SOME FAT CELLS TRYING ON MY PANTS

My PS gave me the ok to move into a body shaper. I started trying on close and squeezed my hips and ass into my old size 4 pants. I should not havr done that. Now my booty is tingling like crazy and I look like I dented my hips.

Please don't make the same mistake I made. Wait to try on super tight clothes and don't squeeze your way into them.

Lesson leaned.

5 WEEKS POST OP

Hi Lovely Ladies,

Yesterday I made 5 weeks post op and I feel 90% better. My back doesn't hurt as much. I spoke to Salzhauer last week for my 4 weeks post op and he informed me that I can sit on my butt. Huh.... lol I was like ok but it is no way I'm sitting on this ass until I'm at least 8 weeks post op. I am paranoid.  He also told me I can switch into a body shaper which I have and it is so comfy. I purchased two of them from Burlington for $8 each.  I do wear my squeem on top of the shapers. Instead of buying a small squeem I took it in myself and it works fine. Yesterday I ordered a steel boned corset to begin waist training.  I am determined to get my waist to a 25. We shall see. I have lost a half inch in my waist so now I am a 29. I am truly ecstatic about that but I guess I have waist greed. Oh dr Salzhauer also said I can start working out so my hubby is putting together my workout plan. He is my personal trainer.

My booty is still holding at 42.5 and it is round and juicy for sure. I wouldn't say my ass is hugh by no means but it is a good size for my frame and I am happy with it. It really is so round. I would say I have a bubble butt. I wouldn't mind if I had more projection but the hubby disagrees. He said it would throw my propositions all off and would look like I have two baseballs underneath my clothes.  Lol, I definitely don't want that. My left cheek is still a little higher and bigger than my right.  I'm still waiting and hoping it evens out but honestly it doesn't look bad with or without close but because I am very matulicous I definitely notice. So I will see if I need to get that fixed.

My tummy is looking fine. When I am standing it's fine but when I sit its lousy goosy.  I am considering a tt but I will give it at least a year. Once again lol my hubby said it looks great and once I start his workouts I will loose that tummy. What he doesn't understand is I loose the tummy I also loose the ass and this chic definitely don't have time for that! You know he had a comeback for that too. Homeboy should have been in politics because he has answers for everything. Smh

Sometimes I get tingling sensations in my booty and hips. I'm not sure what that's about but I am getting them often. There was a review I read, I can't remember the girl's name offhand but she had a massager and she raved about it. Well I picked me up one from CVS for $21 and it has helped tremendously.  I no longer have those hard lumps on my flanks. It is smooth.  I use it at night right before I take my shower in all of my lipo areas.  I love it! If you have hard lumps get you one of these.

I tried my pants on and they fit:)..it's tight and the butt and hips are filling it way out. I still haven't worn them yet.  I'm really not ready for my coworkers to ask questions if they even ask.  So I will continue to wear my dresses and these big pants that are so loose in the ass and waist. Speaking of asking questions , this weekend my brother-in-law came to the house. I wore this long black maxi skirt because it doesn't put the booty on front street.  Well he says to me you are looking good and getting curvy. What are you doing? I was shocked. . I quickly said I am waist training and how I wear this cincher to make my waist small. Lol he said keep it up because you look good.  I was so happy.lol when he left my hubby was like see even my little brother noticed and he probably wanted to comment on your ass but he wouldn't ask about that. I was like I'm shocked because this skirt is big. He said yes and so are your hips and ass. Haha.. I was cheesing like a Chester cat. .

I still haven't selected if it was or wasn't worth it because I don't want to prematurely select without giving time for my results to settle.

If you ask me at this moment, I would say I love my results and that just isn't the booty.  Honestly the is secondary.  I am loving how dr Salzhauer transformed my frontal view. I love that I have a waist and it actually dips in and how my hips are so beautiful.  I stare in the mirror just admiring the curves that Salzhauer created.  I am so pleased even with the minor imperfections I see I am still pleased with the overall view. My booty is just and added bonus for me. I didn't realize I would be more excited about my curves rather than the booty.  Both of them together look amazing.  My pictures don't do justice because when I look at the pictures I'm like it's aight but in person I like wow.

Ok ladies I will post pictures later..

UPDATED PICS

So about the quality. I took them myself.

Orchard Corset

I Just received my corset in the mall. I ordered it yesterday. Super fast delivery. This model is the cs-411. I have a short torso and it fits fine.

I AM A BASKET CASE

Today I am 6 weeks post  op and I am looking the same as week 5. I have experienced my butt cheeks aching.  It comes and goes. I still haven't sat on my new buns. I going to hold off until week 8 to start sitting gradually.  On Sunday my hubby and kids went out and I was home alone analyzing my results and I wasn't to pleased.  I'm over it now but I want to share how I was struggling with my inner voice telling me my ass isn't big enough.  Literally for the entire day I was going back and forth to my full length mirror flip flopping from my ass is the perfect size for my frame to my ass is not poking out enough.  SMH! Lord help me get my mind right.  I spent hours upon hours trying on clothes and loving what I see and than sad as hell because my ass doesn't look like kim Kardashian.  What has gotten into me. I lost all sense of "my" reality.  Once my hubby and kids returned home he immediately knew something was up. That man knows me so well. I tell him how I spent my day and ask him to tell me the truth is this butt big enough.  He is really tired of our butt conversations. He said big enough for who? Are you trying to work in a strip club? Because if you are then maybe you should get another 1200 cc's injected so you can look stage ready. I didn't say shit. He continues to tell me your ass is propositional to your skinny legs. Do you want the world to know your ass is fake because it will look fake it you get more projection.  He tells me i have plenty of projection that compliments your frame. He went on to say I married you with a flat ass and how you have so many great attributes and you new ass is the icing on the cake. After that,  I have to suppress my feelings of my ass isn't big enough and embrace the beautiful shape and round bubbly butt Dr Salzhauer created.

Ladies these feelings are real and normal.  We have to really dig deep and find out the root cause.  I found mine and as much as I hate to say it it is Real Self. I love this site but it can also be a curse.  I find myself looking at hugh butts and saying to myself mine is not as big, I need a bigger butt.  I hate to admit I have done this but I have and I have to own it. I have to STOP comparing my ass to other ass. This producure has created a basket case.

7 WEEKS POST OP UNFORTUNATELY I AM NOT LIKING MY RESULTS

Hey ladies,

This is going to be short and sweet. Unfortunately I DO NOT like my results. I truly hate to say it but I have to be honest with myself. My ass is wide with minimal projection. My tummy still have to much fat left over. One of my butt cheeks is larger than the other. I am sad typing this but this is how I am currently feeling. I am going to give it time and start working out and see how my cards play out.

I don't have any pain besides my lower back at night from sleeping on my tummy.

I'm pretty bummed but I wanted to update you guys.

Here are pictures I took today. I hope fluffing visit me..

7 WEEK POST OP PICTURES

TUMMY PICTURES 7 WEEKS POST OP

Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement. Here are pictures of my tummy at 7 weeks. I am still numb and swollen on the sides. I have tons of stretch marks going up above my belly button. I'm still trying get get a smaller waist.

ONe MORE

8 WEEKS POST OP

Just call me miss can't get right! Where do I begin. Ok this is going to be a lengthy entry so bare with me. Last post I shared that I was "unhappy" with my results. Since that post I have definitely had a change of heart. Really, i was never unhappy with my results just coco for cocoa puffs because i quicKly forgot how I looked 8 weeks ago.I know what you're  saying..lol I can hear it.. This is the deal! I had to dig deep. Not that surface stuff but deep within my soul and my inner emotions to understand why I felt the way I did. Ok here it goes... huh, DEEP BREATH. .. lack of noticeably, foaming at the mouth, eyes rolling, comments like "damn girl" at my new assets.  You get my point. . Smh, yes I said it and its true. sad but true.. I associated that with your ass is the right size and because I have not experienced that in my head as screwed up as it is I felt like it wasn't big enough. I "needed" more ass. Knowing inside that I look great and for my athletic frame my ass is perfect and looks very natural.  According to my hubby in some angles it's borderline to big.

I want to share with you a texted my wonderful and I truly mean wonderful hubby sent me when I asked him for the umpteenth time about my ass.

His response:

I think its perfect, its bordering on being a little too big..from some angles especially in tights your legs look skinny and from other angles it looks great. But in dresses it looks fantastic. Any bigger I am sorry to say but it will be a give away apple on toothpicks but if that's what you want that's fine just be aware you are pretty darn close to that right now..

I would be insane to get more ass and look like an apple with toothpicks for legs. My girls are already telling me my butt is "puffed out and big". They are so precious. .

Moving on with other updates. I sat on my ass a total of three times in the last week and it felt very tender. I decided to continue to sit with my support at work and at home and sleep on my tummy until 12 weeks. I will only sit unsupported when I go out with friends.

I also started going back to the gym this week and it is great but I think I went to hard because I pulled something in my left butt cheek. I am going to hit the gym 4 times a week for weight training with minimal cardio.

I ordered the vedette 136 and I like it but it was cutting my kitty cat and riding up my ass.  Wearing it the second day was much better after I made some adjustments.  I noticed that it creates a stunning hourglass shape but my lower tummy doesn't get enough compression. I ordered a small and it fits fine but I will be in a xs soon.

I feel great.  I don't have any pain with the exception of at night when I sleep on my tummy.  The pain is in my lower back. I hate it because like clockwork I wake up around 3ish with this nagging pain.

Last weekend I went to Sephora and got concealer to cover my arm scars. It works great and you can barely notice I have scars there. I had to blend two different shades to get my perfect match but i don't mind.

My tummy is coming along. I still have loose skin and don't expect that to change. When I wear pants I don't have muffin top so that is great but when I sit I have loose skin ay the bottom close to my kitty cat.  I'm still on the  fence about getting a tt. I did buy albolene and intend to use that on the days I workout.  I'll update on my results.

I haven't gone shopping  for new clothes.  I'm waiting for 12 weeks. I'm excited and can't wait to see how I fill out some new threads.

My measurements are 34-29-42. I'm still getting use to all these curves. Love love love my curves.

Other than that I am taking each day at a time laughing at my erratic emotions along the way. This journey is so mental and emotional.

16 WEEK POST OP

Hey ladies

It's been a long time since I posted on here but I haven't abandoned you guys. I've been busy with my family so I apologize.  I am 16 weeks post op and I am feeling great. I am finally sitting on my butt without and cushions. At first my butt felt very tender but it has adjusted.  I still get the occasional tender feeling. I was very hesitant to start sleeping on my sides in fear of loosing my beloved hips but I could not take the pain in my back from sleeping on my stomach any longer so at week 13 I said f it and started sleeping on my sides. I am happy to report I have not lost any volume in my beloved hips. I LOVE MY HIPS. .. hehe... Once I started sleeping on my sides I am sleeping through the night and it feels wonderful.

My body has completely healed and I hardly ever swell. Like my hips my booty hasn't lost any volume.  My measurements are steady at 34-29-42.5. I love looking at my body naked. My curves are beautiful and I love it. Dr Salzhauer created beautiful curves. I look at my post op pictures and I am amazed at my transformation.  I am very happy with my results. With that said I do see room for improvement and my doctor also agrees.  Love Dr Salzhauer!  My left cheek is slightly bigger and higher than my right.  My right cheek has a slight flat spot in the middle. Also, there could have been more fat removed from my bra rolls and tummy.  My hubby said I'm crazy and those small imperfections are not noticeable unless pointed out but it bothers me at times. Some days I am like this isn't a big deal and other days I want to get them revised. The great thing is Dr. Salzhauer agreed that there is room for improvement and I am welcomed to get it revised. That is always great to hear so I am pleased. I haven't decided if I will go back for a revision.

I love the fact that I can play my booty up or down depending on what I wear. My girls tell me my butt is big and it is hilarious.  I've gone out to lounges with the hubby and I have worn fitting dresses and that booty is definitely there. I was out with the fam and wore the wrong outfit and my brother in-law came up to me and was like your butt is getting so big. My heart dropped because I wasn't expecting that in front of everybody.  Damn no tact..lol I was like I've been focusing on my glutes in the gym. He was like oh, ok..he looked at me like ish please so he says to my hubby bro I didn't know you could get a booty like that from squats.  Damn g leave it alone..my hubby was like yes she works her glutes 4 days a week.  My hubby said he knows he didn't believe it. So I asked my hubby does my ass look fake and he said not at all but because he knows you for over 10 years and you had a flat pancake and all of a sudden you have a fat booty c'mon anyone would know something is up.he said if someone just meet you or see you in the street they wouldn't think your ass was fake. Weew, thank goodness because I don't want to look fake.

I'm working out trying to loose 10 pounds. Before I decided to get the sx I weighed 135lbs day of sx 157lbs now 150lbs. I really don't think I look bad at all because all the fat is in the right areas hips and ass but my face is chubby and I don't like that. My chin is good from the lipo but my face is fat. If I drop to 140ish that should slim my face down.  If I loose booty in the process im ok with it as long as I don't loose my beloved hips. .

My waist is not as small as I would like it to be but I knew I was limited because of my anatomy.  Extremely short torso high waist.  My waist and the bottle of my rib cage practically touch. So I know a 25 inch waist is not realistic but I think I can drop to a solid 28. I have a steel boned corset I haven't worn in forever but once I make up my mind to commit to  wearing it I should reach my goal of 28. Speaking of wearing stuff,  I have not worn my garments since week 11. I am done with garments and cinchers. I don't think my results will change much more. I read a lot about fluffing but I honestly don't think I've experienced that although at times my booty look bigger.

My tummy looks alright but I knew that area would be challenging because of all the stretch marks and loose skin. When I am standing my stomach is semi flat. I have more fat right above my bb that sticks out. I hate that. Oddly enough,  it isn't that noticeable when I wear fitted clothes. I no longer have muffin top when I wear pants. When I sit  I have hardly any flank fat that use to roll on the sides. My belly is still loose and when I sit the loosr skin pools to the bottom. It's had to explain, so I will take a picture showing you what I trying to express.

I need to invest in pants and jeans pronto.  I have been wearing dresses and leggings for 16 weeks. None of my jeans or pants fit right. I also need to buy new workout clothes because mine fits odd on my booty.  Maybe I need medium workout pants because my old small look odd.

Here are a few pics I took at the house.
Miami Plastic Surgeon