31 Year Old Mother of Three - Houston, TX

I have never turned to surgery for anything but.....

I have never turned to surgery for anything but...I have been unhappy with my figure since god knows how long. I have an interverted triangle shape. No hips and really broad. I did my research for about a year. I found Dr. Cortes, my surgery is coming up soon. I would really like to get feed back on how the recovery and results are, I have seen quite a bit of before and after pics which i was really impressed, but none of a woman with my body structure. I am reassured that my body type is okay. Just that i have to gain another 15lbs.
Good luck doll
Congrats and good luck with surgery

I feel like crap

these are my before pics,, after gaining 15 lbs,, I need a miracle
I am way behind, I recently scheduled a consulration but I am very small & I feel all im working with is this huge muffin top I have going on, how much did yoi weigh & how much did he ask you to gain?
I'm 5'8" and weigh 175 but now I'm at 190 I am a very stout woman I way more than I look
I think your the perfect weight for your upcoming surgery. I had gained an extra 15 lbs approximately for my bbl and butt implants.

good massage therapist

I need a good massage therapist and good hotel!!
The best hotel to stay at is the La Quinta Inn in Conroe. It's near Dr.Corte's office so he will come to see you at your hotel after your surgery if you stay there. Mariel gave me a full list of massage therapist's so ask her and she will give it to you or just private message me and i will send you that list.
I like them a lot. I don't even know they are there half the time lol. My butt is still very hard since I am only 9 weeks post op. They should soften up within a month or two.
I'm at 15 right now

a little nervous

I sure hope I can get the results I want, haven't seen a whole lot if women shaped like me on here,,
All of us seem to be the same boat with the blasted gaining of weight! lol You're gonna look amazing after Dr. Cortes gets done with you.
I will definitely post pictures,, for the amount I'm paying I hope it's amazing
how big should I go

time is ticking!!

4 weeks until my surgery,, I'm so ready this gaining weight is killing me!!
Hey chicka our days are drawing near . R u ready?
yeah I'm ready!! excited a little scared, but ready to get it over with
Good luck sis!

Hey doll how's it coming?
it's coming but just not fast enough lol I'm sitting at work bored!!
Good luck to you on your surgery !! Your so pretty too !

Looking good!!! Cant wait to see your results. Hooe you find all of my blogs helpful. Please check my BBL part 2 and my Mommy Makeover blog. Just click on my name :-). Good luck sweetie!!
thanks doll I will definitely follow your blog
Me too I've been studying for a test I have tonight thinking about how I'm gonna work out the whole not sitting down thing lol.. I booked my room at Americas best value inn across from the hospital for my stay. I could of picked somewhere else but I wanted quick hospital access lol . So glad I've got 2weeks left then surgery time. Then I'm off for 3weeks . I'm honestly thinking omg is having a great body worth all the pain n discomfort . I guess I can't turn back now it's already paid in full . Well I could get a TT . Idk my mind is all over right now . Even if I got just a TT I still wouldn't be happy wit my flat butt.

14 days!!!

the days are passing so quickly, today marks my 2 week mark, I'm anxious and a little scared seeing these ladies go through this pain. I started talking my heal me supplements,I just pray this will help with the healing process, my hotel is booked and all my supplies are packed and ready to go,,
You are so beautiful! You are in good hands. Dr. Cort├ęs will do his thang on you. Good luck and happy healing. :)
Good luck with your surgery. You will look great. I also wish you a speedy recovery. I'll be following your story...go team Cortes :)
I had my BBL last Tuesday and just had lymphatic massage yesterday. I posted the therapists card on my review. She was great!

Last night

Well tonight is the last night i will be my old self...Surgery tomorrow,,i am ready to be on the other side....The whole healing process scares me, but no pain no gain. I have gianed 30lbs for this surgery, And i feel like shit..i have never been this big before even when i was pregnant....I am so ready to get this fat in the right place...
GOOD LUCK HUN! UR IN MY PRAYERS!!!!
Good luck with everything! Mine is on Monday. It will be great to see some photos of you after the surgery :).
Good luck tomorrow! !! Pray everythi. Goes ok !

soarr

I'm still really stiff,, sorry I haven't updated just been focusing on healing
CONGRATS HUN!! HAPPY HEALING!!
thank you hun... it's quite Ann experience
Glad you made it to the other side , you looking good , happy healing

really swollen

still really swollen, how soon can I get massages

after shower

That is one beautiful butt!! CONGRATS. How are you handling the pain??
today is the first day I can say I'm comfortable, barely any bruising no burns, my stomach is lumpy but I know that will go down in time
So excited for you!! Happy healing doll!

ready

ready to get this drain out so I can try on some new clothes
I'm getting so nervous!
your will do fine, the nurses are great,, it's just getting use to sleeping in your stomach, and walking around even if you feel you can't
I don't mind sleeping on my stomach I naturally sleep on my sides and stomach so I think I may have a little advantage. When are you getting your drains out??

4 days post

I feel a million times better, the swelling has gone down, except in my butt,, which is good, im still woddling like crazy but it's more comfortable day by day,,I get my drain out tomorrow hopefully
I like you was asked to gain weight 10-15lbs I gained 4lbs so far and I feel like scrap. I don't want to go through the whole summer feeling fat. I can't wait for my time to come august 5th. Happy healing post some pics of that new booty.
Congrats!!! Looking Good! Happy Healing! #TeamCortes!!
thanks doll

more pictures

omg cortes is a genuis,,,I love my shape,,I will post more pictures tomorrow with my dresses on.. my butt is still very swollen.I have never had an hour glass figure now I do
Glad everything is coming along nicely! Happy Healings Doll!

some pics

my booty is still swollen
You look amazing! !! So happy for you !!
thank you.. it's getting easier day by day

front view

Feeling emotional

Today was a hard day for me..i was so emotional cried over nothing..I don't do drama...and some people live for it,,anyways my healing is coming along my butt is actually starting to soften up already...I don't know if this is normal or not..I truly hope my butt goes down a little..its a little big for my liking..but i will see how it is in a couple weeks..Thank you ladies for all your support.

absoluty

I am so happy with my new body,,,, he did exactly what I wanted,, nothing to big that looks unnatural but some thing natural
Oh wow your results are fabulous, gives me an ideal of what I might look like , I'm kinda shaped similar to your before , top heavy, may I ask what your height and weight was pre op , I had to gain weight as well I've put on 15 pounds , I feel huge , can't wait to get back to my normal weight after surgery, also do u know how many cc, s you received, thanks in advance.
I weighed 194 when I went in for surgery
What did you weight after? And did you loss any more weight after thst. I just don't want to loss weight in my booty. That's the first place where I lose fat first.

I'm trying to post pictures

I look completely natural not to big and not to small

3 months post

Well i am looking for a good doctor for a mommy makeover..any suggestions
Your butt looks great. He definitely didn't add that much fat to my booty and we were VERY similar in size. Congrats on the booty. How's your stomach? You dont have any photos of your tummy. Did he flatten it out?
Nope it looks horrible
You look very good hun. Cortes is the best there is period.

belly

For sara
That's how he left mine. :( he's a terrible person for taking our money which includes full stomach, then not do it at all and leaving it all half assed.
I'm getting a revision, but from somebody else..lol now just to finda really good doctor who won't butcher me
:) good idea. I wish you a beautiful makeover.

my belly

I absolutely hate my stomach, I can't even were a tight shirt without it looking funny
I know it took a lot of guts to post that picture. We need to talk again soon, my minds gears are grinding with ideas. Ttyl
Im so sorry to see that you many any other girls, including myself, have been treated this way!!! I live in Houston myself and didnt want to travel out of state. When i found out there was a good PS here in houston to do the BBL I was so happy and I watched almost all his videos and read his Q&A's. From the beginning I didnt like his attitude and that was just watching from the videos. When I would see him for consultations he still had this cockyness to him but I felt he knew what he was doing and has been doing it for a while. I wish I would have went else where. We werent given his all and I cant believe he would allow this to happen. Honestly think he rushed. As most girls he worked on it took him 3 hours. How, if we are all different shapes and sizes? Why rush causing burns? I was fortunate not to get burns but my stomach is so stupid looking. I truly hope u and may others find peace within them selves and are able to move on and hopefully on day get to get a revision done by a different dr!!!
Oh and btw, I do love that your booty came out good. I almost feel the same about mine but since he didnt lipo me good, I dont get the same projection as you do and my legs he left them to thick when I told him in front of my mom to take a lot out. He didnt want to but I asked him to and he said he would.
Houston Plastic Surgeon