Losing More Weight After the Sleeve - Houston, TX

I had the sleeve done 12/17/12 and lost 52 pounds...

I had the sleeve done 12/17/12 and lost 52 pounds so far , now I seem to be stuck. can anyone help me get on the right track?

I'm now at 192 and I would like to get down to 170 to 150. I feel great after lossing the first 50 pounds. I'm glad I did it and looking forward to my new life. I need help on what to eat and not eat , my problem is I don't like alot of the foods i use to eat so I seem to snack alot more. How many calories should i have in a day I'm still not clear on that.

Hi Trina,

How are you doing these days? Any progress in your weight loss?

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Congratulations on your weight loss so far, that's a great achievement! A lot of people who have WLS plateau at some point. It's usually a good idea to start keeping a food/exercise journal and write down everything you eat/drink and everytime you exercise. After a week or so you'll be able to go back, look at it and see if you can find any holes, such as too much snacking, lack of exercise, not drinking enough water, too large of a portion size, etc. It might also be a good idea to take your food/exercise journal to your doctor/dieticien and get their point of view.

You could also take a look at our Weight Loss Surgery page, which has some good guides and other information, which may be useful to you.

Thanks Kirsty my food journal has really helped me see where I was lacking.

Before And After Shots

WOW it been 7 months since my Sleeve and I've lost a total of 83 pounds, I look and feel so much better. I have to say it was the best decision of my life.

yes, I did an update and my weight loss it back on track.

Awesome, I'm so glad you here it! You look really good, congratulations!

New Me

It's been 8 months and I have lost a total of 89 pounds with surgery and hard work, I'm on my way

Thanks everyone on the compliments, I just happy to have my life back.
You look soooo good, and you face said it all. Very happy for you
You look twenty years younger, and you didn't look old to start off with, you'll be getting carded all over :) you look very elegant and happy, I'm at the start of the process but I hope I look as great as you post op!
Bay Choice Bariatric Center