Arm Lift Breast Lift No Implant - Houston, TX

Lost 100lbs with lap band had breast lift and arm...

Lost 100lbs with lap band had breast lift and arm lift took off 6 in on both arms breast went From DD to lg D as you can see in my pics it was a much needed procedure. I have had lots of complements to how much younger I look. Pain on initial right after surgery was very painful but got better over time.

2 months out

Here are some updated photos as of today still have a wound

Arms 2 months out

All healed

Tacking

Just an update on the 15th going to get a revision. He's doing this in the office have a couple of unwanted skin on left arm so hope all goes well ordered a fajate compression garment that has sleeves so hope all goes well

Surgery today

Appt at 3:45pm will get revision done hope all goes well send before and after pics later today

Revision

Well I went for revision in doctor office yesterday. It was an experience prior to the revision upper arm measured 16 in on both after revision with all swelling 15 inches I was numbed with lidocan I felt some if the cutting and suturing but it was all well my arms look more toned after the swelling goes down they should be about 13 inch around now I could have seen it all but did not look. At the begging my arms measured 32 inch around to probably about 13 in. That's 19 inches of fat and skin!!!! Sure am glad

Revision pics

Here are photos of my arms after revision

Almost 2 weeks post

Sux months post breast lift and 12 days post arm lift

Well it's been six months since arm lift and breast lift so hear us updated pics

Forgot arm pics

Houston Plastic Surgeon

100lbs lost! That's inspirational! I tryna lose weight myself. So far I lost about 40 to 50lbs (not sure what my starting weight was). If I was to go by the outdated BMI chart, I would have about 140lbs to go before I get to a so-called "healthy" weight. But realistically, I plan to lose about 90lbs before I seek surgery, and about a 105lbs to go to get to MY goal weight. And I'm doing it all on my own - and for the first time in my life, I actually BELIEVE I can do it! :)
That's great I hope you stick with it hard to go but worth it!!!
Thank you! :)
Your arms look REALLY REALLY good! I was reading the commentary here regarding your breasts. Through research I've discovered that a good breast reduction w/lift is all about the surgeons technique. I have been most impressed with Dr. Horndeski's UBL, in which there is no anchor or lollipop incision. Instead he creates an internal bra out of the tissues, and the incision is underneath the breast. I've seen him take women with SEVERE ptosis, that were a size J or K, with virtually no upper pole and create perky teenage youthful breasts w/of the user of an implant whatsoever. Dr.Cortes uses the wonderlift technique where he manages to get very large breasted women, perky and round also, but w/visible scars. Just because a surgeon performs BA's doesn't necessarily mean they do a stellar job. In your case one thing is certain. If you desire to not have the sag, then a sure shot garauntee is the implant. Since they range in size, you won't have a problem getting exactly what you want. However, if you are satisfied with the Your current size, and just want to get more lift, I would suggest you checking into the aforementioned doctors patient photos here at RS, and a consultation. They really do some Amazing work! BTW, personally speaking, I REALLY liked the way your breasts looked after your surgery. (But, hey I extremely partial to boonies that sit up high at attention lol!)
"Boobies"
Thanks I like they way they look but... I want them up a little and at attention after I get my thighs and but done in June by our doc them I will go to him and ask what he thinks is best when I do my tt in dec. so hopefully I will achieve what I am looking for how's you weight loss going I went up to 274 just went and got my band tightened fri so hopefully I can get down to 230 or so
I'm maintaining. I haven't been in the gym as much. Hopefully, I will get myself in full gear this week
You look great. The scars on your breast are looking amazing! Happy healing!
Wow, your breasts really dropped and fluffed! I had no idea that a lift only did this until it happened to me about a month ago. I hope you are well!
No offense to your comment but are they supposed to look like this is this good results I am undecided
No offense taken. Your breasts look natural now, whereas after surgery they did not. Did your surgeon show you what your results would be after surgery? From what I have seen of massive weight loss patients who get their breasts lifted w/o implants -- and that has not been a lot of cases -- our breasts sit pretty low on our chest wall and lack upper pole fullness. For example, the nipple in an ideal woman would be 21 cm from the sternum. Mine is 25cm after the lift. I asked my surgeon about this and he said it is not really possible for a post MWL woman. In my breast lift review I wrote about this, and how sad it made me that I had irreparably damaged my body from obesity -- not even the $41k I have spent to date can truly make my body normal. Do not get me wrong. I had amazing results with my surgeries. But we do damage our bodies and even the most brilliant surgeons can only do so much to correct them. I will give you another example. My surgeon gave me the tightest tummy tuck ever. I am tight as a drum, hard as a board when I stand. But when I flex I do get some fat roll. This is because I have destroyed my skin's elasticity. So, as far as your breast lift goes I think your surgeon did a good job. Look at your before pix and look at the before and after pix of other MWL women who had breast lifts only. The results in my opinion are good, but not beautiful without the implants. Would your surgeon revise you at no cost for his fee? Your breasts can be made smaller as they are still large and pendulous, if that is what you want. Oftentimes the surgeon needs to revise the procedure not because s/he lacks skill but because we have damaged our bodies so much that to get the best result it takes two attempts. My surgeon is going to move my nipples higher as I am not happy with their location. When he does my implants, he will create upper pole fullness and he will open the pocket to shape my breasts so that they are round, like a natural breast. My breasts have always been a little tuberous. You can see my before and after pix on my review.
I don't think my surgeon will do this but I am going to a different ps for the rest of my surgeries and I will talk with him about implants as my original ps dies not want to do implants
Did he say why?
Don't go too big with implants because they will make you sag.
He said I didn't need them I had enough and if you look at my q&a I asked if they needed another lift and was told I had perfect results
I am a d I was a dd now a d I am happy with the size I just wanted them to I guess be like implant boobs that all I feel as though mine still sag though there is no fat only breast tissue and skin I have no asymmetry problem just sag
I, too, was a DD and now a D. Right after the lift I was about a B. Your breasts are nicely shaped and the nipples are in a nice location.
I just read the surgeons' answers. Do you like your results? That is what matters. My plastic surgeon loved the way my breasts came out and I did not even like them initially, no less love them.
Well I don't to dis agree with any of the docs I am happier than I was before.... But I feel as though they could be better I think all say to lose more weight.... But once you see me in person all of that hanging as you can see in my other review is skin I am about 260 in weight but once you take off all this excess tissue I won't be and my ps told me the other day I asked how much more did he think I could lose he pulled on all my skin asked what I weighed initially which was 346 he said I was pretty much at a stand still till I had tissue removed my lower hanging skin he said was about 30 - 40 lbs and that really could not be lost I have no butt my thighs are toned except upper part and well you see my arms that was a 14 lbs removal initially so I want to try and loses to at least 240 by June for my thigh lift and bbl but I don't know if I can getting lsp band filled today so I will see two shakes a day with one small meal and the good old gym ought to work and maybe the good old bench press would lift these puppies a little but I want breast like the 23 yrs old that you mention in you review !!
That is a lot of skin to remove. Just think how much easier it will be to workout at the gym without it and how much better you will feel. My skin would slap against me and make noise just running up a flight of stairs! I enjoy working out now without the excess. I hated it before. As far as your breasts, I would ask a PS about revising the lift if it were me and I wanted them to look more youthful. I think the one PS said something to this effect.
Dr duran in Dominica republic DOES MAGIC I'm not kidding guys there is awaiting list but she is amazing and dirt cheap! I seen patients bigger than you come out like barbies! I do not like plastic surgeons work in LA or OC . I'm very tiny but I just thought I would share this with guys as to this doc could change your life without robbing the bank if you know what I mean .
Good looking you did great and im so happy you r ok.....
Looking and congrats on the weight and soon you will have your tummy tuck too
I got a breast lift and it looked nothing like that ouchie girl! Hope your ok . Happy healing and I wish you the best!
Good to hear about your revision, I have heard it's not uncommon at all to need some sort of revision on the arms many times even having two surgeries. Looks like I will need some sort of revision too. I had a small area at the bottom of both arms that had some bunching or "pulled thread" looking area. So I will either have a in office redo or when I go in for my LBL had them redone. I most likely will go for the quick fix and another go around of healing doesn't sound too good...